R4KI vs. BD

DeletedUser

R4ki is taking heavy losses and is starting to crumble.
Yawn and one conquer was a recap:icon_rolleyes: Shh let me do the math for you that means you have lost 9 villages and us 1. Now let me think Im not great at this stuff, but ughh yeah I think that one is smaller than nine, Im gonna get some people on this. Break out the calculators, start to do some differential equations Ill get back to you on the rumors that 1 is less than 9, this is highly controversial math right here.

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,220
Side 2: 7,189
Difference: 25,031

image.php

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And while it may appear that papoomio and scoregasm are growing, they are very low on troops

translation - while it may appear that R4KI are nobling us, our super secret plan to have them noble so many villages they can no longer sustain themselves and implode is working perfectly.

Im sorry i couldnt resist :icon_razz:

Fact of the matter is, the only way we can objectively see who is winning a war is via the nobling stats and they are not swinging in your favour :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jim's about to get rimmed. And papoomio and scoregasm are very low on troops.

It's pretty much just echo, viscount drake, and poparoni who betrayed us as well and left that are still alive.

If you have reports of them having very low troops then post it, otherwise I wouldn't believe that you're doing any damage to them with 9 to 1 stats record. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There are a lot of people who agree with us on this issue. (I didn't even know thats what echo said. Thats pretty lame) As of now, it is BD, S.A.G. against R4ki, but I expect more clans to join in.

Then more food for R4KI :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
translation - while it may appear that R4KI are nobling us, our super secret plan to have them noble so many villages they can no longer sustain themselves and implode is working perfectly.

Im sorry i couldnt resist :icon_razz:

Fact of the matter is, the only way we can objectively see who is winning a war is via the nobling stats and they are not swinging in your favour :icon_wink:

It made me think about the brilliant PnP TW used against RoBaC when they used that minister of Iraq picture... It went like, all is fine and the infidel TW will soon be destroyed. We have let the come near Bagdad so we can take them all out in one hit and bla bla bla ^^

DeletedUser

Those stats are so misleading. Half of them came when the players were still in our tribe, and they told us they had been hacked. If you didn't count the cheap villas then it would be much less.

W.e., I'm done commenting on the war and we will just wait and see who wins. You will all be surprised.

DeletedUser

Those stats are so misleading. Half of them came when the players were still in our tribe, and they told us they had been hacked. If you didn't count the cheap villas then it would be much less.

W.e., I'm done commenting on the war and we will just wait and see who wins. You will all be surprised.

Wait, what? The villages nobles from your tribe actually came from your tribe? Haxorz!!!
And, what? More? Cheap enemy villages don't count? What if all of the villages are "cheap" easy takes?
And, even more? Tw stats is misleading?
And, a free gift: You guys will be surprised when R4KI wins?
Oh dear...

DeletedUser

Jim's about to get rimmed. And papoomio and scoregasm are very low on troops.

It's pretty much just echo, viscount drake, and poparoni who betrayed us as well and left that are still alive.

I think you and half your tribe are delusional. The evidence so far disagrees with pretty much everything you have posted in here, it's utter nonsense and shows just how desperate you guys are. Jim's about to get rimmed? Well the thing is, being rimmed requires you nobling his villages and I can't really see that with the 4-5 nobles your tribe has been sending between them. The members that have joined us were either with us all along, or were carefully selected players that have quality.

Don't get me started here, because I can post the most embarasssing tactics I've seen from a top 20 tribe in a looooong time.

DeletedUser

Lol

The members that have joined us were either with us all along, or were carefully selected players that have quality.
You mean that they were told if they didn't join they would be nobled by Jim? Yeh, carefully selected.

Oh and sorry for only having a few nobles at the start of this war, I mean you only took out the top 3 academys of ours in the first day. It kind of takes a while to build new ones and get more nobles.

And you think we are getting desperate? I'm gonna ask our leaders if I can post all of the reports showing your guys nukes being destroyed. How bout all of the nobles you guys yourselves have lost?

DeletedUser

How bout all of the nobles you guys yourselves have lost?
Look they are catching back up now that we have no nobles or troops:icon_neutral: They have allowed 4 more villages to be nobled spreading our defense even more very soon when they lose their other 51 villages we will be all theirs to noble from the rim.:icon_confused:

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,297
Side 2: 7,189
Difference: 36,108

image.php

Alfie Bad Boy

I hope BD fall and disband. A tribe built of lies and deceit.

DeletedUser

Give them some credit... four of them managed to co-ordinate and send one noble each on a village of ours. Sad thing is, there was a 13 hour gap between the 1st and 4th noble (10 hours between the 2nd and 3rd), so anyone can guess the outcome of that. I feel sorry for the guy who sent the 4th noble, it was a long 40 hour trip home for him. Thats dedication.

DeletedUser

... I'd rather not talk about leadership of the tribe. It's turned into a dictatorship

DeletedUser

... I'd rather not talk about leadership of the tribe. It's turned into a dictatorship

Dictatorships aren't necessarily bad things. With fewer people at the top you have a more focus vision for the future instead of a group of leaders squabbling over what is best and what isn't. I've seen some of the great tribes run by dictators and some of the biggest internal rifts start when Council Member A disagrees with Council Member B.

There has to be the right kind of dictator in the first place for this kind of leadership to do well however...

DeletedUser

The major tribes I have led have been dictatorships and they have turned out to be very high quality top tribes.

Dictatorships are not bad things if they are done properly.

DeletedUser

Give them some credit... four of them managed to co-ordinate and send one noble each on a village of ours. Sad thing is, there was a 13 hour gap between the 1st and 4th noble (10 hours between the 2nd and 3rd), so anyone can guess the outcome of that. I feel sorry for the guy who sent the 4th noble, it was a long 40 hour trip home for him. Thats dedication.

hehe well coordinated noble train ;)

DeletedUser

The major tribes I have led have been dictatorships and they have turned out to be very high quality top tribes.

Dictatorships are not bad things if they are done properly.

Yes well they need to be done properly and they have not been.

As of now I have left the tribe