Rabbid V's X.

geomikajak

i eat snot from my finger..i scratch my ass regularly..and have a fetish for bananas'
with all your big words up there bro'...that most of us Rabid twits wont understand....
does it matter??...was always Rabid..v's X.....include a few fluffly black and whites,
and throw shags in for a shit stir'....looks like fun to me however you want to pull stats...and flash nuts!...
ohh,and seriously fulla...
try not to make a dictionary look like a dressed up homosexual in Verceace' he bought from Woolworths!
Please speak basic jibber when talking to squirrels..thankyou.. (kiss)

good luck!
(beer)

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure anyone was questioning it, or bemoaning it, but it happened so including Panda in the stats makes sense. And it wasn't beaten to death...it was mentioned in a previous thread, you gave some superficial disingenuous response, and no-one really cares.

Yeah, it was inevitable. And nothing in this thread suggested otherwise, so that seems entirely tangential...but thanks for recruiting him :)

And as for the coprophagia analogy, that seems way off the mark...Mud-slinging there may have been, but actual shite-eating? The human species may not have many redeeming features but at least we have the benefit of nutritionists and Sanatogen - other primates/mammals don't, and often have a good biological reason for something that seems so icky...

Trying to drown us in babble there?

How about instead of trying to make your argument use more sophisticated language you actually present an argument...

Excuse the fact that I am considered legally retarded in 35 countries but what exactly are you trying to say. Why bother with an argument that is entirely you stroking yourself up and down smiling at how good you are while actually saying very little?

DeletedUser118378

X. is a good tribe. However too outnumbered to really play to win.

27m vs 15m.

Grammar Commie

@geomikajak & Sinful Angel

Garrock seemed to compare X. members, and possibly other contributors to this thread, to shit-slinging/eating monkeys.

Part of the post was a response to that, 'cause I thought it was harsh. Same as most of the externals, it's a matter of opinion, open to interpretation, and entirely disposable. There was no 'argument'.

The next bit, well, I like language; so, yeah, I guess it was kind of a giggle to use a word that doesn't come up that often except in crosswords, zoos (I'd imagine), or the jungles of Panama (apparently).

The last bit, you got me: it's just babble. /blames avocado daiquiris

DeletedUser

All you rabid were talking about is that you didn't have a real war yet and are desperate to have one before end of world. But here is one thing that I don't understand... why are you doing then everything to avoid a real war? are you scared of us? I can't find other explanation.

DeletedUser93993

All you rabid were talking about is that you didn't have a real war yet and are desperate to have one before end of world. But here is one thing that I don't understand... why are you doing then everything to avoid a real war? are you scared of us? I can't find other explanation.

THEY wanted real war, and so they waited for Panda to eat us. When they found out thats not happening they approached (or the other way round) players like SHAGAN to help them, and declared on us. They know its gonna be 'shite' hard without such means. Meh.
Personally, no issues with Rabid declaring on us. It was bound to happen. Its just that the big talk and these actions don't go hand in hand

Garrock

THEY wanted real war, and so they waited for Panda to eat us. When they found out thats not happening they approached (or the other way round) players like SHAGAN to help them, and declared on us. They know its gonna be 'shite' hard without such means. Meh.
Personally, no issues with Rabid declaring on us. It was bound to happen. Its just that the big talk and these actions don't go hand in hand

This has been beaten to death 1000 times in other threads, and is actually factually incorrect.

1. Rabid never approached shagan, it was the other way around.
2. Rabid has consistently throughout this entire world attacked pretty much everyone from almost day one, and has been at or near the top of the OD rankings to prove it. We've gone so far as to have wars going on with as much as 4 or 5 of the top 10 tribes at the same time, to include tribes with more "points" than we had.
3. Rabid and Panda, despite being allies have pretty much the entire world acted more as a nap than ally, as we each had our own wars throughout the world and coordinating and assisting one another was not feasible. The one exception I believe was when Panda began attacking Public shortly after we did, and even then it was not coordinated (something I was kind of irritated with).
4. Inviting Panda to Rabid was resisted until it was quite clear that X. would not invite or ally with Panda vs. us. At that point it became evident that a good and proper war this world was never going to happen. Boredom and activity issues (already had begun to sprout), and waiting on the sidelines watching a stalemate of a war between X. and Panda would have actually killed our tribe.... anyone who has a lick of common sense and honesty would admit to that. There was nothing left for us. So, without any hope of a proper war (seemingly) on the horizon, our next step, and for the good of Rabid, was to win the world as quickly as possible.

Argue, condemn and criticize this decision, but it was, for me, the right thing to do, and only common sense.
The numbers do not lie, the history does not lie... from underdog to overwhelming favorite from day 1 we've fought and battled, and anyone who says otherwise is a loon.

With all of that said, quite a few of X. have acquitted themselves quite well this war, and this world. Much respect to those of you who have done so.

/cheers

SHAGAN888

Very true I did approach Rabid to join and due to bitter and hard feelings for certain members of x this was in fact only one of two options i had.....one being stay alone and fight x or join Rabid and fight x lol either way my intentions where to fight x all along from day one and thats exactly what im doing....no hidden secrets there and no hidden agenda. x you have always know my intentions....Trust me though Rabid doesn't need me what so ever to win here that im sure of.....
And other than a historical sniping event that unfolded the other day I havent really seen much from x to brag about...Nice try BB on the snipe.

shag

Last edited:

geomikajak

X. seems to getting steamrolled. what is going on
Nah..some exceptional play happening from a few in X.
wish i could say the same about Rabid...
if it was not for our secret weapon wrapped in a bra'...we would all be doomed..

giphy.gif

Side 1: Rabid
Side 2: X.
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 55
Side 2: 11
Difference: 44

chart

Gophers-GIF-2015.gif

Last edited:

Garrock

Nah..some exceptional play happening from a few in X.
wish i could say the same about Rabid...
if it was not for our secret weapon wrapped in a bra'...we would all be doomed..

giphy.gif

Side 1: Rabid
Side 2: X.
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 55
Side 2: 11
Difference: 44

chart

Gophers-GIF-2015.gif

I don't wear a bra (dull).....oooooooohhhh, n/m I get it now

geomikajak

I don't wear a bra (dull).....oooooooohhhh, n/m I get it now

200.gif

PPffftttt..i have seen the pics..is scary...
seems many of X. have also..... (kiss)

49da99a60304f295c5ba188493d15c33.png

You ladies gunna call it a day=or merge up/turtle up/and waste all our time??

giphy.gif

DeletedUser62294

I would state your tribe is wasting all of our time for a tribe that "likes" a fight your recruitment and diplomacy policies speak otherwise. Thats cool though its how you choose to play the game no judgement. Why also should a person want to stay and play when obviously there is a spy passing on timings and info which causes someone to literally waste their time they spend from real life to defend just to have it wasted by someone with no backbone. No staying on the world is pointless and as TW is dead where worlds can't even get out of the core it will be a lot of players last world so we dont take the decision lightly.

End of the story judge us I promise you we don't care. However, you do have to remember your tribes own actions is what got that vote to where it is.

DeletedUser94059

I would state your tribe is wasting all of our time for a tribe that "likes" a fight your recruitment and diplomacy policies speak otherwise. Thats cool though its how you choose to play the game no judgement. Why also should a person want to stay and play when obviously there is a spy passing on timings and info which causes someone to literally waste their time they spend from real life to defend just to have it wasted by someone with no backbone. No staying on the world is pointless and as TW is dead where worlds can't even get out of the core it will be a lot of players last world so we dont take the decision lightly.

End of the story judge us I promise you we don't care. However, you do have to remember your tribes own actions is what got that vote to where it is.

LOL Rabid being shit merging/spying twats Yuck.. come on garrock where are your 'ethics'???

And Geo merge up?? isnt that rabid thing? they spin shit about wanting panda to join X but X declines it then rabid recruit a heap of them. come on seriously. rabid could of easily said no to recruitment which would of forced a three way war, bottom line is people like to hug and get an easy win..

geo you remember the first poll i posted about recruitment or fighting. it was in favor of warring and not recruiting remember then it got deleted and somehow it changed to hugging? will happily show a screen shot if needed

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There are ways to catch spies, there are ways to play the game diplomatically rather than by war. I don't know what the official rabid stance is on recruitment, diplomacy etc but i know unofficially their stance is whooping your ass in every aspect of the game.

Grammar Commie

Yeah, we'll probably never get over how Rabanda managed to beat us at: recruitment of filth; merging everything that moved; and using/abusing other small accounts and tribes to gain position.

I'm dialling my therapist now, lol...

Terminus

how Rabanda managed to beat us at: recruitment of filth; merging everything that moved; and using/abusing other small accounts and tribes to gain position.

A merge that was first offered, by myself, to yourselves in order to form a reasonable opposition. As for the use of other accounts and tribes, just yesterday in K53 there were co-ordinated attacks between Hidden and "small accounts".

Grammar Commie

...just yesterday in K53 there were co-ordinated attacks between Hidden and "small accounts"...

Indeed. At a vill that pahii got from Golden Ferret, who gifted vills behind the lines to Rabid/Panda, while we had like 33% morale against him. Nice try...

Sboh

Accusing us of using spies is a very serious accusation. I would like to see any proof of that before you attempt to tarnish our reputation.

Stephen/Clarity.