Rabbid V's X.

Terminus

14/26 = 53% "Large" majority :icon_neutral:, they left half of the tribe behind. But yea they were just merging because you guys were excelling at doing nothing in the east to well. Clearly there has to be some issues if your willing to sacrifice 12 members for 14 to be a part of a really, really sad world win.

Who from those that remain do you know on any level? I knew most personally and those that made the cut were the ones that deserved it. Thats the truth, theres no point in carrying deadweight and I think bar one exception there (tommeehh) the remainder have been exactly that.

You judge skill by points? Thats incredible, so do most people who try to hug their way to victory. Also i really hope that was trolling and Rabid isnt letting people into their tribe who cant even find the join date on twstats, most of your members have a 2 month head start on me and im still ahead of or catching up to some of your still active players, thats really sad man.

Yes I can find your join date, however, you're located on the rich pastures of the rim, I'm sure your farming is far more lucrative than most. Points aren't indicative of skill in the sense that more point equals more skill, however, they certainly show a level of ability at this stage in the world.

What I find most odd if you mention hugging our way to victory but what exactly are you doing right now? To my knowledge, nothing, apart from conforming to the go-to Rabid critiquing to which I leave you only Garrock's answer:

Argue, condemn and criticize this decision, but it was, for me, the right thing to do, and only common sense.
The numbers do not lie, the history does not lie... from underdog to overwhelming favourite from day 1 we've fought and battled, and anyone who says otherwise is a loon.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Who from those that remain do you know on any level? I knew most personally and those that made the cut were the ones that deserved it. Thats the truth, theres no point in carrying deadweight and I think bar one exception there (tommeehh) the remainder have been exactly that.

Oh me and all of the remanding Panda members actually go out for karaoke nights where we paint eachothers toe nails and drink wine, you've got many players growing sub 2000 points a week which is pretty much what account manager does and your trying to say that theres no point in carrying dead weight? lol k

Yes I can find your join date, however, you're located on the rich pastures of the rim, I'm sure your farming is far more lucrative than most. Points aren't indicative of skill in the sense that more point equals more skill, however, they certainly show a level of ability at this stage in the world.

This part really doesnt even dignify a response, and just really makes me ashamed to have played a world that you might actually win... might cry myself to sleep after this.

What I find most odd if you mention hugging our way to victory but what exactly are you doing right now? To my knowledge, nothing, apart from conforming to the go-to Rabid critiquing to which I leave you only Garrock's answer:

Nobling barbs, hosting the annual NIR circle jerk competition, and drinking beers mostly. Not conforming to anything just trolling the worst tribe ive ever seen win a world on .net in the last 8 years. No offense to the like 4-5 half decent players you guys actually have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

DeletedUser

To be fair sinful you are a pretty pathetic player but whatever you drift from world to world and hide behind the war accounts you are basically a vulture, a crap version of DVBBS

Sboh

What misconceptions though? X was beating panda, that is why panda was forced into a merge that left many players behind. Rabid is more active then X, not sure about that being impressive though, and you guys do have a few skilled players. And some people in X have quit, what in that is false or is a "misconception"? Tbh if Rabid actually had impressive levels of activity or at least some skilled players they be able to eat accounts that quit a lot faster than they currently are. What are you rolling your eyes at?

Explain how X was winning again? You dumped on the minions account when co-players left it.. as soon as it got new owners (me and jake) you guys didn't take another village from it. The merge came out of the fact that no matter what happened in the fight between X and Panda all we were doing was giving Rabid more of an advantage.. Fights are no fun when you feel like there is no reason to do so.

You should really rename yourself "Stirringthepot" because that's all you can do. Cry about 'Joining late' all you want.. You have chosen to simply barb noble and have the audacity to even comment on wars you chose not to involve yourself in.

Last edited:

geomikajak

What are you rolling your eyes at?
I am rolling my eyes at you sweet cheeks..
your one of the worst i seen in awhile..keep posting.

http://www.twstats.com/en85/index.php?page=player&id=2039418

http://www.twstats.com/en85/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2039418&type=&pn=-1

Animated-GIFS-and-Funny-GIFS.gif

Garrock

hate to see the flaming, and I see it on both sides so not condemning anyone in particular.

I will put this one last time as simply as I can.

pre invitations to some of the Panda members:

scenario 1: watch panda and X. fight it out, and wait for a victor in order to have an end game war. Likely it would have been X., but many of you seem to have a very short memory, the #s were not that lopsided. Had we done this it is likely that whatever was left of rabid by the time the war ended between Panda and X. would have been a shell of itself.

Scenario 2: Join our allies in the fight with X. Nothing wrong with this at all as Panda were our allies, however it would not have been sporting, and Panda had already petitioned us for invitations. Besides, what would have been the difference between what we now have vs. 2 allies fighting to take out X.?

Scenario 3: Betray our long time ally and jump on them while they were embroiled in war with X. This would have compromised our ethics, and been the least appealing of all options.

scenario4: Invite Panda and attempt to get the world over with as quickly as possible. The more and more evident it became that a competitive end game war was not in the making this option made the most sense.

I don't pretend to understand the reasons X. denied an alliance or merge with Panda, but for X. to have had a chance to win the world it was their only chance in my opinion, and by denying the petition from Panda they a) ensured they would lose the world and b) forced Rabid to choose scenario 4. Much respect to X. and it's leadership if they declined Panda's petition over some standard or ethics knowing full well it would cost them a chance at a world win, but these guys in Panda that we've brought in seem to be a pretty decent bunch to me.

Last edited:

Grammar Commie

Jeez, you don't need to put it simply, it's understood. You've merged in Panda and that's entirely up to you, your tribe, and Panda. But what comes out of all those scenarios is that you've done it for the quick win. Again, nothing wrong with that, but maybe tone down the gloating about possibly getting what you wanted and engineered.

But as for scenario 2, it's kinda contradictory: you feel it woulda been unsporting to fight us alongside your allies, and yet you reckon there's no real difference between that and what we have now?

@Sboh

We were winning 'cause we we'd taken more villages from Panda than they had from us. It's pretty basic.

Garrock

Jeez, you don't need to put it simply, it's understood. You've merged in Panda and that's entirely up to you, your tribe, and Panda. But what comes out of all those scenarios is that you've done it for the quick win. Again, nothing wrong with that, but maybe tone down the gloating about possibly getting what you wanted and engineered.

But as for scenario 2, it's kinda contradictory: you feel it woulda been unsporting to fight us alongside your allies, and yet you reckon there's no real difference between that and what we have now?

@Sboh

We were winning 'cause we we'd taken more villages from Panda than they had from us. It's pretty basic.

did not say you weren't winning, merely that the numbers were not all that lopsided.

Simply put, it continues to be beaten down to death by people here (not necessarily you), hence the need to over-simplify the equation for some people. Gloating, perhaps some others are I don't know, my presence here is more in defense of our tribe and the bashing than running other people down.

Yes mate, the invitations of Panda were for the quick win. I've not denied that, in fact have always admitted it. I've only ever tried to explain our rationale behind it. What bothers me a bit I guess is the # of barb munching internallers who continually bash us for not warring and merging our way to victory when we've continually proven ingame otherwise. How many former Public, or EQ, or [Y] are in X.? Why don't we call those invites merges? We expected an alliance or merge between X. and Panda, we looked forward to it, and we prepared for it and when that never materialized we felt there were no good wars left to be had this world leaving us the obvious path, which is the one we've chosen.

Lost One

for X. to have had a chance to win the world it was their only chance in my opinion, and by denying the petition from Panda they a) ensured they would lose the world and b) forced Rabid to choose scenario 4. Much respect to X. and it's leadership if they declined Panda's petition over some standard or ethics knowing full well it would cost them a chance at a world win, but these guys in Panda that we've brought in seem to be a pretty decent bunch to me.

:lol:

Trav signed Hiddens death warrant.. pretty arrogant .

Rabid is a good bunch.

Lost One

As for the HIdden was beating PANDA...

Meh.. The only thing they did was eat a few inactive players that were being account sat. (Minions /Dino /Supers / ETC)

Only a few OPS they did were worth while..

All the villages they took , or a huge majority are from dead/inactive/gone players now...

They took inactive villages from quitted players, and they think they somehow had the war won.

They didnt seem to fair very well when they actually tried to take on some of the few active PANDA players...

Rabid is a class act , Im happy to be a part.

Grammar Commie

Trav signed Hiddens death warrant.. pretty arrogant .

lol, do you have any self-awareness whatsoever?

As for the HIdden was beating PANDA...
Meh.. The only thing they did was eat a few inactive players that were being account sat. (Minions /Dino /Supers / ETC)
Only a few OPS they did were worth while..
All the villages they took , or a huge majority are from dead/inactive/gone players now...
They took inactive villages from quitted players, and they think they somehow had the war won.
They didnt seem to fair very well when they actually tried to take on some of the few active PANDA players...

Blah, blah, blah. Did you copy and paste that from the final section of 'The TW guide to being a lame-arse tribe'?

You lost that war vs X. the moment you decided to run to Rabid. The end.

Last edited:

Sboh

@Sboh

If you find this game that basic then you don't quite understand it yet.

Nobling inactive accounts does not make you winners. Like I said as soon as I got my hands on Minions no villages were taken. The account was in poor shape with very little mobile support and yet I managed to stop your "winning tribe" within hours of taking over that account.

SHAGAN888

All we want is your......

giphy.gif

And then its all about the......

giphy.gif

Looking well into the future I for one am ready for an ending clean war without all the bashing and hate, Ill be first to say hey its just a game and its meant to be fun....When the allure is over and game is no fun anymore then its time to hang it up....
Last world for me so I would kinda like to remember the good things and forget the bad.....
Still waiting on those of you that are incognito to come forward and announce who you are....

Cheers,
Shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser98419

All we want is your......

giphy.gif

And then its all about the......

giphy.gif

Looking well into the future I for one am ready for an ending clean war without all the bashing and hate, Ill be first to say hey its just a game and its meant to be fun....When the allure is over and game is no fun anymore then its time to hang it up....
Last world for me so I would kinda like to remember the good things and forget the bad.....
Still waiting on those of you that are incognito to come forward and announce who you are....

Cheers,
Shag

If you really want that stop the bullshit with this spy crap, You think its cool to rub it in a tribes face that we have a spy when we are one of the only tribes who has fought/been at war with near all of the best tribes in this world since the start, We are the only ones that could slow and get stats over panda and were doing ok against rabid until things got ugly.

Now when things are at there near lowest you rub it in our faces some piece of shit wants to spy for you and your tribe, We are already outnumbered with pretty much close to everything going against us but you still think its funny?

I think its sad if I was you and many people who know me would back this up, I would of strung the spy along gone behind his back and told us who and we would of dealt with it but no more bullshit, thats all this world has consisted of just bullshit after bullshit.

Seen less competitive action in this world then any, Always seems to be some bullshit going down and people are over it hence the forum vote etc.

Give us a decent final war tell us who the spy id and we can all clear the water and lets get a honest hard earned war going thats all most of us want here we are over the bullshit drama we want to play tribal wars not politics.

Grammar Commie

For all ex-Panda questioning the 'winning' thing, it really is quite simple. You guys had an agreement to fight Rabid at the end of anything else. You knew they wouldn't come in on our side so all you had to do was beat us and take part in the agreed end-game war; that's been known from way back. You couldn't. And you knew you weren't gonna. So you went to Rabid. No big deal, but that's the way it went. Just accept that without your bigger brother you'd have been nowhere. All this garbage about 'dead' accounts etc., hell we had the same issues. Certainly, Basher/Strannox/insert-new-name-here was active enough to spend PP for name changes, if nothing else.

It woulda been grind. It woulda been slow. And from our perspective it woulda been fun. Who knows, maybe you coulda turned it around? But you and Rabid chose another option, and when the majority of you joined Rabid....that was that: we'd beaten Panda.

Last edited:

Sboh

For all ex-Panda questioning the 'winning' thing, it really is quite simple. You guys had an agreement to fight Rabid at the end of anything else. You knew they wouldn't come in our side so all you had to do was beat us and take part in the agreed end-game war; that's been known from way back. You couldn't. And you knew you weren't gonna. So you went to Rabid. No big deal, but that's the way it went. Just accept that without your bigger brother you'd have been nowhere. All this garbage about 'dead' accounts etc., hell we had the same issues. Certainly, Basher/Strannox/insert-new-name-here was active enough to spend PP for name changes, if nothing else.

It woulda been grind. It woulda been slow. And from our perspective it woulda been fun. Who knows, maybe you coulda turned it around? But you and Rabid chose another option, and when the majority of you joined Rabid....that was that: we'd beaten Panda.

Don't be so Naive. If it stayed as Panda vs X the war would have gone on for far too long for Rabid to sit idly by. However lets say that does happen. Rabid sit patiently while we battle it out, We beat you and then start our "end war agreement" with Rabid how do you think that would have gone? There was literally no point in the Panda/X war whilst Rabid loomed over us both just waiting to take out the tired winner.

Grammar Commie

Except that, as you've personally stated, 'war is fun'...

You can't have it both ways. Either you wanted to war for fun, no matter the odds, or you just wanted the easy win.

Last edited: