Rabbid V's X.

Sboh

Except that, as you've personally stated, 'war is fun'...

You can't have it both ways. Either you wanted to war for fun, no matter the odds, or you just wanted the easy win.

As already stated. War is not fun when you are doing it for someone else. There is no point in fighting a war just to let someone else come in and walk all over you as soon as you "win"

Will you still not post your account name?

Grammar Commie

That was was damn good fun because even though the odds were stacked up against us we were up for the fight.

Sorry, didn't realise the qualifier on the end of that was: '...as long as we were assured of the win in the end.'

Will you still not post your account name?

Yep. As soon as you tell us who gave you the screenshot...

Last edited:

Sboh

Sorry, didn't realise the qualifier on the end of that was: '...as long as we were assured of the win in the end.'

Yep. As soon as you tell us who gave you the screenshot...

It's not about winning, it's about having fun. I saw absolutely no fun in fighting for Rabid whilst not being in the tribe.

There really is no point in speaking to you while you don't bother to read what is being said. I have explained fully my position so either read what i have said or don't bother having the conversation.

I have nothing to do with that screenshot, I just want to know if your actions in the game are as loud as your mouth outside of it; You're more than welcome to message me in game if you don't want to say it on externals. I give you my word I won't tell anyone else.

Grammar Commie

It's not about winning, it's about having fun. I saw absolutely no fun in fighting for Rabid whilst not being in the tribe.

Yeah, nice deflection while not actually addressing your own contradictory posts.

There really is no point in speaking to you while you don't bother to read what is being said. I have explained fully my position so either read what i have said or don't bother having the conversation.

Read what you've posted, pointed out the contradictions. You're done.

I have nothing to do with that screenshot, I just want to know if your actions in the game are as loud as your mouth outside of it; You're more than welcome to message me in game if you don't want to say it on externals. I give you my word I won't tell anyone else.

No info on screenshot perpetrator; no in-game name info...

Sboh

Ok so this will be my final post to you since you are so full of yourself as this 'Caped crusader' against Rabid.

I play the game to enjoy it and always have done; My track record proves that as well. As explained in my previous post I was in GR*FM on w27 where we fought for eachother and for ourselves. We never fought someone else's war for them. We stood up to be counted as a final goodbye to the world.

On the UK server in w23 I made a tribe to stand up against the tribal powerhouses. they were 5x our size but we proved our metal and stuck that world out until we had our fill.

When in Panda I spoke with Traveller about X and Panda joining because that was the best course for the world. Your duke blew it and your duke forced panda to merge with Rabid. Since you're such an advocate for the X vs panda war how about you explain what good will have come out of it? Rabid had the driving seat and no one wants to fight a war for another tribe. Due to this we chose to join Rabid and fight for ourselves.

It doesn't matter what account you are on because you are a joke. All you can do is talk, you have no understanding of this world or the game in general. I suggest you keep quiet and actually try to do something about this war you are losing so quickly.

Grammar Commie

Ok so this will be my final post to you...

I'm distraught. What will I do with my time once I don't have to respond to your inane, self-serving posts..?

It doesn't matter what account you are on because you are a joke. All you can do is talk, you have no understanding of this world or the game in general. I suggest you keep quiet and actually try to do something about this war you are losing so quickly.

All of you Panda lot are full of shit. I actually have a modicum of respect for original Rabid 'cause they've earned their status. What did you manage? Oh, you destroyed SARCOW. Big deal. What account were you on? Large? LOL

DeletedUser118378

yeah well X. has been declining in points day by day, they are no longer growing

geomikajak

growing...nah?
getting annihilated..yes!

Side 1:
Tribes: Rabid
Side 2:
Tribes: X.

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 8
Difference: 63

chart

not like many from X. will comment..is only rim noobs and want-a-bee's here complaining..
not like stewinhispoop and his bunch of merry friends will do any better...
but they will comment!
(beer)

Last edited by a moderator:

Grammar Commie

Side 1:
Tribes: Rabid
Side 2:
Tribes: X.

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 8
Difference: 63

chart

(beer)

Yeah, well done. Although, according to ex-Panda that doesn't mean you're winning...calculations and statistics were never my strong point. /shrug

Wile E. Coyote

Well, I have to say at this point its more of having fun than X winning...as you see we are getting steamrolled. Hard not to when a tribe is 2x your size but that's beside the point. It has been a blast fighting the actually good players of Rabid and I have enjoyed W85 since the start. Rabid is beating us down, but we are making them pay a little bit for their villages hehe
-Kev

SHAGAN888

Hey Kev thanks for coming out of the closet....knew it and figures...
Hard to go by stats at all if X is gonna kick everyone we op... Lmao
Poor lukester18 guess he was killing you all in more ways than losing villages...

Sorry
Shag

DeletedUser

Hi All,

@SHAGAN888 - Lukester's kick was an unfortunate series of events. He had been under fire by some tribemates for pulling support before big attacks hit and then when you guys op'ed him he told us he had no incomings, made no forum posts for support, and was unreachable for more than 24h. Mix all that together with the screenshot fiasco and you suggesting we have a spy in our midst and what did you expect to happen. I am not criticizing here, just offering clarity to you and others.

It's a shame to see all the trash-talking here, it's unnecessary and so little comes from it guys.
Hope for a fun fight :) see you on the battlefield.

Grif

SHAGAN888

I would like to make only one thing clear about Luke he is not the spy nor did he ever spy... A friend he was to me but that's where the line was drawn, same as others in X yes I have friends there lol but have twice as many haters there....
I'm in total agreement about the trash talking and as far as I'm concerned no more will it come from me..... ISE and i spoke once and he reminded me this is just a game, something I have forgot along the way.....

Just a game
Shag

SHAGAN888

Come on geo this is your thread post up some stats or something, don't get lazy on us now lol. Or is the fat lady singing?

Been hearing rumors that I'm not active or not still around but lets put that to rest by saying that couldn't be further from the truth...
Cheers,
Shag

DeletedUser

Come on geo this is your thread post up some stats or something, don't get lazy on us now lol. Or is the fat lady singing?

Been hearing rumors that I'm not active or not still around but lets put that to rest by saying that couldn't be further from the truth...
Cheers,
Shag

When I see Shagan, I can't help but thinking about this one:

good-doggy-woggy_o_664998.jpg