Side 2: 49
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,710,612
Side 2: 434,260
Difference: 1,276,352

chart

X noblings against barbs is something crazy tho... grey has always been main enemy in this world.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser94059

Lmao Martin shut up nub. Let's hug so we can get this world done quicker. Stats mean shit and ex panda are useless, only clears and caps in k54 were when we were offline. Can happily get some of rabid to back this up lmao. So pull your head out of johns ass yeah. Get a bit of fresh air for once(rant done for rabid)..

X you stupid xxxxx we gave you enough time to rebuild and counter but all you did is barble lol. Ex panda are crap and you should of used it to your advantage but you didn't. Lol

Garrock

The above statement regarding X. by you yourself Ryan is explanation enough for the "why" we made our decision. Not to mention, I have never understood your rationale regarding "hugging". You would have rather we ended our alliance with Panda (then rank 3) who were in a war with X. (then rank 2), than to offer our world long allies sanctuary, those we deemed worthy at least. How would that have been sporting, and how would that have changed the outcome of the world? No tribe has offered us resistance nearly all world, including X.. Our greatest battles were early world start vs. Trump, and they never actually had a chance (not due to skill, rather due to size and attrition).

Be honest, your rants have absolutely nothing to do with sportsmanship and more to do with being denied an opportunity to exercise some sort of personal vendetta against some folks from Panda of whom you didn't care for. The fact of the matter is, the account you were on was only ever offered an invitation to Rabid in the first place due to our long history of friendship for you and Otto, and as sanctuary against Panda, otherwise you never would have survived as long as you did. It was always known from the very first day you joined that Panda and Rabid would likely be allies for end game, unless something happened, which did. No one person is bigger than the tribe, a tribe is about teamwork, sportsmanship and personal sacrifice for the greater good.

These rants of yours are nothing but the irrational rants of a spoiled child, one with a very very short memory.

hurod

Lmao Martin shut up nub. Let's hug so we can get this world done quicker. Stats mean shit and ex panda are useless, only clears and caps in k54 were when we were offline. Can happily get some of rabid to back this up lmao. So pull your head out of johns ass yeah. Get a bit of fresh air for once(rant done for rabid)..

X you stupid xxxxx we gave you enough time to rebuild and counter but all you did is barble lol. Ex panda are crap and you should of used it to your advantage but you didn't. Lol

Lol Ryan, your eyes are so full of blood that your posts won't even make sense anymore.

DeletedUser94059

im quite surprised i even typed that after a night out and it being 0600 hahaha,

John get off you high horse.
[21/05/2016 2:18:00 AM] John/Garrock: my real hope was that Panda and X. would find some sort of alliance or even merge and attack us :p

[16/05/2016 12:17:51 AM] John/Garrock: we are about 3-4 members in key locations from being able to declare on both X. and Panda
[16/05/2016 12:18:02 AM] John/Garrock: force them to ally, perhaps even merge for one big final war

i can dig up alot more on panda from the council chat..

we were never mates, you proved that this world. its funny when i still talk to some members of rabid and they agree you ruined the world due to hugging lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

Ryan,

Keep telling yourself that I somehow betrayed you, and not the other way around, and perhaps you'll drink enough kool-aid to believe it.

X. rejected the merge option with Panda as you know full well, which led to the decision we made... as for mates, I proved it numerous times throughout this world and the last, often times forgiving when being verbally attacked on skype merely because we had a difference of opinion on things, as was this world, when you did not get what you wanted you took it to a personal level.

You are absolutely right though, this world has proved it. We are not mates.

Good-luck Ryan, as with skype, as with Tribal Wars, I am also finished with you here.

/cheers

DeletedUser

Me, of course being a senile old man, seem to have a slightly different memory.
El Chacal and superguy, started a day or so before Garrock and landed a continent away from Rabit.
I am not sure if W79 was already wrapped up, or still busy while actually over, but since chacal waz Garrocks co there and Super a tribemate, a decission was made.
chacal and super would get their own little tribe till we waz closer to rabit and than join, maybe ad 1 or 2 decent players picked-up along the line.
Unfortunately Ruud from the Super account ate a funny mushroom (*1) or something, and suddenly thought he waz gods gift to TW and the ultimate Duky.
He neglected the original reason for Panda and started hitting the invite button.
All sorts of creepy peeps (*2), like mattcurr popped up, alliances were made, and basic rules waved away.
Curry was his new best fwiend, barbling a must, and panda waz going to be the best tribe ever.
In the process he took a shit in my pants, invited the enemy, and broke his alliance.
I left them and attacked those trying to screw me over. Lots of the new pandas wanted a piece of me, but did not have the balls.
It was only after a couple of weeks that I joined rabit, as per original plan, so panda had time enough to make their move on me, making me a refugee and unwelcome. Not seen 1 single incoming other than a recap.
Rabit had an alliance with akats (who were going to be their ally till the end...) and panda.
pandas kept being annoying peepz with more talk than action, started barbling where they shouldn't and most Rabits wanted a war with them. A war that was promised me by garrock the day I joined.
Instead of war with panda, the big hug maneuver was there again; pandas got invited instead of rimmed.
I guess the rest of the story is well know to all, but on request I am more than willing to write my next essay.
But first it's picture time
(*1)
(*2)
53093760.jpg

Garrock

Otto,

You and Ruud when forming Panda had the intent to at one time merge with Rabid once we reached proximity, that however was never an agreement, I was never committed to that idea and it was always a "we'll see how the world develops", never say never and never make concrete plans that are not immediate. I've always felt that to lead properly and build a proper tribe you have to be able to get a feel for the world, and have to be reactionary, when one commits to ideas that may never come to fruition they leave less room to adapt. I have always led that way. End game war between Rabid and Panda was always an idea that was appealing to both sides when we were at our pinnacle, it was openly discussed and chit chatted among Rabid and Panda leadership in our shared skype, that said it never developed. Panda began their fall, and had we gone to war with Panda at the point of when they were beginning to self-destruct and also at war with X. at the same time, it would have been a lot like a high school bully going to an elementary school and pummeling an 8 year old.

BTW, on a side note, it was one of the superguy coplayers (austin) who actually asked me to invite you to Rabid in order to mediate between the drama and help shield you. Do you think he would have done this had he known that even at that point you were conspiring against Panda?

Brother, I have no doubt that from your perspective your timeline and memory is how you saw things, and for the most part I don't totally disagree with you, but my perspective of events are slightly different in key areas. At one point it did look like we would get that final end game war that we craved with Panda, it was a motivation to many of us, but, circumstances failed to deliver and we had to adapt.

Best of luck to you brother, and no hard feelings here.

DeletedUser

I always have a hard feeling, guess they call me Mr wanker for a reason. wink wink nodge nodge

DeletedUser93993

Rabid is about to win the world, a month till they reach 70% dominance and then 90 days formalities and we are still fighting about this?

SHAGAN888

I can't see past the ones playing still...
Too many villages and not enough nobles :(

Can we get an X head count still fighting?
Now that's a stat I would be interested in.....

DeletedUser

Let me give my perspective as someone who has been in both Rabid and X.

I started in the original Rabid premade as a semi-active coplayer to Headchopperz, who was kicked for wiping out one of his tribemates BoTeT, who was rank one at the time. I was a casualty of said incident. My impression of Rabid at the time was that there were clearly a competent tribe with a strong lineup and Garrock was clearly a good leader, that said they were not the best tribe I had ever played in by a margin or an obstacle impossible to overcome. Rabid, to me at least at that time, always lacked an X-factor, some sort of intangible that made the best tribes the very best.

When I got kicked, I decided to restart on the opposite side of the world, more for fun and building up a rim account than anything and perhaps playing a little more seriously than I had done in Rabid where I was mostly a secondary coplayer.

I was the third member of X.

X. was a small rim tribe based in K43. I don't think the tribe was supposed to last, it was only due to the fact I knew the name Internal Server Error that I joined in the first place. I don't think X. would have even made it past the first month if I had not have joined and Traveller and Alfie Bad Boy would have ended up joining Dokdo. X. did however continue to grow and get new members. That said, at no point in the game did X. ever have even a glimmer of a hope against Rabid. Just before X. merged with Dokdo, we had three players who could have been considered in the top half of Rabid skill or activity wise: The Traveller, Doruk (BoTeT/Yoshimitsu) and myself (Nemesis.). To add onto that, all three of us were solo accounts unlike most of Rabid which was coplayed.

To compare X. with Rabid and this continued post Dokdo merge, the majority of X. could not farm properly, did not know how to snipe or other battle techniques that come natural to most Rabid players.

I had a lot of disagreements with the Traveller before I left to create my own tribe in W87, it was my personal opinion that he was, although a good leader, not the leader X. needed and had a style more suited to a tribe like Rabid. X. needed someone a lot more hands on and proactive in order to give Rabid an even fight and I know the Traveller did try and improve on this over time. This is why I tried to push Doruk, not wanting to take the poisoned chalice myself, to lead. That I believe would have created a much more interesting final battle.

I think though, the state that X. was in at the beginning of this war, it would have mattered not if Panda merged in or not. It was Rabid's win at that point regardless.

Asides from that, I have to salute Traveller. I've lost a couple worlds because I stick to what I believe in and it seems now it is X.'s turn to lose. Better being who you are and losing than selling yourself out and probably losing anyways.

Garrock

@ Nemesis....

very fair, although it's hard to compare a good tribe from older worlds to one in these new worlds, especially the low population in the non-pp worlds. As for Rabid, we were never tested except possibly very early on, we attacked and people ran, what resistance we met was never at tribe level. As far as I could tell we were the only tribe performing tribe wide OPs with designated targets etc...

Kudos to Trump very early on for being our greatest challenge, albeit, a battle of attrition they would never have won. They had talent, but lacked the time to put forth a proper effort to actually win.

DeletedUser

I was trying my best to reference it to top tribes in similar worlds rather than slamming Rabid for not being as good as the tribes I think are the best of all time because nostalgia vision does bias you to an extent. I've been in the top tribes on W83, W87 and W89 as of recent, been doing the odd numbers. I also know people who've played or led in the winning tribes on the even numbers. I'd put Rabid on the higher end of that, though yes it is difficult to determine.

I think the key difference is that some of the best tribes on those worlds (though W89 is still very new) have been able to experience a proper fight as a team. Even though Rabid's lineup is probably the strongest of all lineups in recent worlds, only matched by @night on W89 and possibly my own tribe on W87 (though it is difficult to make judgements on your own tribe), I think that factor is important.

SHAGAN888

No and I agree that a lot of players didn't or still don't think rabid is a super tribe, but rabid pretty much runs on its own and that says a lot about the players here and as a whole as a great tribe....I wish i had it so easy as a duke on many other worlds as the leadership here has it.....lol

All I can say is the proof is in the pudding and the players here in Rabid are great and when its all said and done thats what makes a super tribe....

Cheers,
Shag