Rabid and Ex-Panda - Rant.

tommeehh

Hello guys and girls,

My name is Tommy, a member of Panda playing the Tommeehh account.

I joined Panda when I had 800 points under the leadership of Superguy123. I have fought alongside this group of Panda's all the way up to rank 1, fighting in many wars and building strong bonds with many members (so I thought).

Turns out that now, it's all been scrapped. After fighting ISN, SARCOW, X. and more, I have now been abandoned by my tribemates under the lead of Terminus once in Panda, who are now on their quest to lick the holy poo in Garrock's bum hole.

B5QSS_xIMAAKXeQ.jpg

I had the highest ODA stats in Panda at the time of the Rabanda merge, and a large account.

However, Tommeehh account has been inactive because I had exams (they went well), hence my big drop down the leaderboards over the past month or 2, but I still sent support to front-line and sent nukes when required, to Hidden with the help of Strannox, who helped play my account while I was revising and taking exams, although i have kicked him from the account now, as he sent all my troops long distance and send my 16k pp to 26 pointers (I got them back) without reason, apart from him quitting the game altogether.

We were doing well in the Hidden war. We knew they were struggling for gathering D and Rabid were closing in on Hidden to help us with the war anyway. A merge wasn't necessary to leave certain players for meat, but many Panda players were willing to sacrifice a few individuals for a solidified world win, and therefore jumped ships. I am being left behind because Garrock simply doesn't like my lol, fair enough Garrock, but I've done nothing bad to you except beat you to rank 1 spot earlier this world. oops.

sinkorswim.jpg

The thing I am very livid about is Garrock's leadership. I have heard a handful of times that he is a brilliant leader, very diplomatic etc. I can agree to an extent: he connects well with his tribemates, but doesn't handle disputes well.

after the invites, we'll give all of remaining panda the 5 day grace
- words of Garrock himself.

El Chacal takes the piss. We should have rimmed him as planned ages ago. He broke the 5 day grace period by nobling multiple villages of mine while I was offline, and hmm.. Garrock not gonna take action again? No kick? Nothing? No.

In the past El Chacal has taken liberties, including nobling villages off of Panda during the Rabid + Panda alliance, and he is known for being extremely childish and moany, as shown where he left Panda in a hissy fit after 1 large barb got nobled by a defensive player, yet Garrock does nothing about it. They're both 69ing the doody out of eachothers butt holes. All Panda/Ex-Panda hate El Chacal, and they're just waiting standing by rather than taking action. We should have rimmed him as we planned to do early game. Would have been so easy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've gone through the reports of El Chacal's attacks, which he is still launching even now lol (cheers Garrock love u loads.. not). And it's as if he knows which of my villages are O and D. Everything seems a bit too good to be true. Garrock sat my account for 5 minutes around a week ago as it was a compulsory check for Rabanda merge which I thought I was in on, but the reason I'm not allowed in is for Garrock simply disliking me, so he didn't even need to sit me and I believe he informed Chacal of my troop counts in each of the villages near him, so I'd like tw to investigate that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm disappointed in these players, who isolated me now without contact: Lost One, chimpy295, Ahade, Terminus (has contacted but was ring leader of jumping ships without me) . This really won't be a fun or fought for victory. So enjoy the next boring few months of tw!

DeletedUser118941

Tom, you have some solid points but you are off on a lot of things.

Lets start with the solid ones, it is indeed a dick move that el chacal is moving in on you almost straight away disregarding the grace period. It has been a bit shady that he seems to know your weak spots, but if you look at your account it is widely spread so is some easy game there for sure.

You should take a darn good look at who made your account the way it is. You participated yes, but it was Ivan who made it mostly possible that you have made the #1 spot in the world. Ivan gone, top-account gone.
And besides, it seems that you didn't care at all how yall get to that spot, your reputation was well known even when I conquered my 2nd village. Your account has stirred up a lot of trouble for the leadership of panda.

I can imagine you are butthurt by not getting in Rabid, heck I would be too! But if you can't self-reflect for a wee-tad bit then I fully understand why you have been left out.
Best of luck to ya,
Cheerio

tommeehh

You should take a darn good look at who made your account the way it is. You participated yes, but it was Ivan who made it mostly possible that you have made the #1 spot in the world. Ivan gone, top-account gone.

You're wrong. I was top 3 solo, and had one of the fastest growths in the world before Ivan even joined my account, Dante quit so we got rank 1 with ease. About I 'participated' pffft.

Yes Ivan was a great farmer, but that's about it... He made some silly ass moves on my account.

Terminus

Let us clear up a few points you've made in what appears to be a hastily thrown together flame at anybody who you've ever encountered on this world.

There was no brown nosing of Garrock, to tell you the truth we approached Hidden first with a proposal of a merge, after all it was the long term intention to have a "war for the world" with Rabid. Alas, we couldn't come to an agreement over a few key issues and that fell apart.

Having high ODA and a large account isn't indicative of much, especially given that Ivan was the one who made that account what is was from the crazy farming he was doing; unfortunately for you, he left the account. Perhaps rather than this being a malicious act it was your own actions that lead to this occurring? Although that kind of self-reflection may be beyond your grasp.

The Hidden war was a stalemate, we were two fairly evenly matched tribes, had it continued neither tribe would have been in a position to capably war Rabid, hence approaching Hidden in the first place. If you look at it entirely objectively the role of the leader is to give his team the best chance of winning as possible - the best being recruited into Rabid achieved that, something I shall not apologise for. Further to this, even with their increasing inactivity, the super's gave their blessing to the move; had they been more active, they would have been recruited themselves.

Is Garrock or any other member of Rabid attacking you bar El Chacal? Has he so much as read your mail about this happening? The answer to both is no. So please let me know how any of this is a reflection on him or his leadership ability? Having worked closely with the guy to facilitate this move I can tell you he is honest and works with integrity.

Lastly, I'm sorry you're disappointed in me - I personally thanked you for your assistance but you've gotta understand, business is business. This is a cut-throat game, your actions led you to this point where you were deemed surplus to requirements. War is war, it's not fair, it just is.

Last edited:

tommeehh

There was no brown nosing of Garrock

hahahahahaha, wow, you mentioned the other day you were enslaved in their terms or something along the lines of that.. you literally licked your way into the merge mate.

Is Garrock or any other member of Rabid attacking you bar El Chacal? Has he so much as read your mail about this happening? The answer to both is no.

Garrock's co has read the mail but not specifically Garrock. But if El Chacal is not kicked from Rabid for this violation, then let it be known in this forum that he lets stuff slide too often. You lost 2 villages from El Chacal so you must want him kicked too right? Nothing was done to compensate for your loss, so I'm expecting nothing to be done with mine.

it was your own actions that lead to this occurring? Although that kind of self-reflection may be beyond your grasp.

Fire away. Lemme know my wrongdoings.

geomikajak

your just not a squirrel tommee...
the day el Homo' is kicked..is the same day so am i..
aint gunna happen sweet chops!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

hurod

Garrock never takes advantage of recruitment sits. So you can cross that out.

Rabid went through individual recruitment and took in team players. You were not one of them. Something to work on in next world you play. All recruits are approved by council first so you can't say Gar dont like you.

As for El Chacal, he has real rabies so its hard to contain him.

DeletedUser118941

You're wrong. I was top 3 solo, and had one of the fastest growths in the world before Ivan even joined my account, Dante quit so we got rank 1 with ease. About I 'participated' pffft.

Yes Ivan was a great farmer, but that's about it... He made some silly ass moves on my account.

Lol, farming is the most essential part of the game and he did most of that.. You did most the work? lmao

DeletedUser44759

Putting aside all the sniping and character assassinations. a big question is raised here....

So here's the big question ...

An agreement is made,

Clearly broken,

Is anything being done about it or does El chacal get to make any promises by Rabid made to be so much piss and wind?

(Will those villages be returned and a further grace period to rebuild troops given, will Chacal be punished, will anyone even feel an iota of guilt about the whole affair?)

geomikajak

will Chacal be punished, will anyone even feel an iota of guilt about the whole affair?)

yes he will..he is currently in rehab and takes his methadone daily..
end of the day..he wears a dunce hat and sits in the corner for as long as his meds work..
wont matter...
and your interest is curious as a tribeless outsider,
that obviously is like one of those old muppets that sits in the bleachers with a opinion..

giphy.gif

DeletedUser44759

:D at least put a picture of muppets!!!

It's always interesting to see how folks keep their promises and whether members are controlled by leadership....funny thing is that this is "world 85" forums, so reading them is hardly unusual for anyone involved in the world?

Going by your comments are you suggesting that the integrity of Rabid is not of interest to the rest of us and that we all simply lay on fronts and offer butt cracks for bicycle stands rather than take an interest?

geomikajak

what integrity???...i must of missed that on the application..
until you know all the facts..your opinion is yours..

BelovedFoolishBaboon.gif

as for your butt crack......
naturally take a interest...join a tribe even maybe??
i know the rabbid youngings are sick of your long winded rants about tw ethics,
us old boys find you boring>>

giphy.gif

DeletedUser94059

Rabid are free to kick us on el chacal lol, we wanted to war all of panda but unfortunately some people like to hug, tommeh why is it we are hitting full def vills in the backline if we know where your def is and also why wouldn't it be on the X front since you claim to have sent it? Sure is a lot sitting around, also don't go accusing Gar about apparently giving us info when it's not true, stop being butt hurt

now enough of your sob story

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

Tommeehh, I realize you got a raw deal with that prospective coplayer, and you are rightfully upset with what has gone on with el chacal.

But, you speak of things you have no clue about, and make unfounded accusations... merely because I don't advertise the things that go on between me and our members, doesn't mean they aren't going on. You have no idea.

As for recruitment, it is my prerogative to recruit and invite whomever I wish, and on whatever criteria I choose, while also consulting our council as well as tribe members most impacted by the recruitment. I'm not here to insult you or anyone else. It's just part of the game mate.

best of luck

tommeehh

and hmm.. Garrock not gonna take action again? No kick? Nothing? No.

I've heard he hasn't been punished at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now for the situation. I haven't heard much of what's happening. But a 1v1 could be necessary until either me or El Chacal is rimmed. No support from outsiders, just account vs account. He shouldn't have support for what he's gotten himself into. He started this. So lets end it :)