Rabid and Ex-Panda - Rant.

DeletedUser

What's the point of recruiting team players if you are just going to recruit to win the world? Surely what kind of player you recruit does not matter in that case. That being said, Garrock is more than welcome to reject you for whatever reason he chooses and break his word, whether it was him or El Chacal who did it. It is not his fault, but yours for believing his word. Who said things had to be fair, you have to be very strong to play and win worlds fairly.

DeletedUser

bold

Hello guys and girls,

My name is Tommy, a member of Panda playing the Tommeehh account.

I joined Panda when I had 800 points under the leadership of Superguy123. I have fought alongside this group of Panda's all the way up to rank 1, fighting in many wars and building strong bonds with many members (so I thought).
The problem here Tom is, that you never fought alongside your tribemates and allies.
All you did was find a co with great farming skills, bully everything and everybody into giving you free villas, en never really participated in war efforts till a few months ago. Yes you were ranked 1 in points once, but your OD rankings at the time were pathetic.

I had the highest ODA stats in Panda at the time of the Rabanda merge, and a large account.
Yes, you did gain a lot of ODA in no time, coz you did't use your troops in the past and Strannox dumped them on X.
IOW; your points came from 1 co, your OD from another. What came from little tommy? Nothing but a big mouth. (inserts funny picture, gets infraction...)

However, Tommeehh account has been inactive because I had exams (they went well), hence my big drop down the leaderboards over the past month or 2, but I still sent support to front-line and sent nukes when required, to Hidden with the help of Strannox, who helped play my account while I was revising and taking exams, although i have kicked him from the account now, as he sent all my troops long distance and send my 16k pp to 26 pointers (I got them back) without reason, apart from him quitting the game altogether.
The account went inactive coz you had exams, and your co-players left you, nobody wanted to take the sit. Perhaps coz nobody likez little tommy? Congratz on the exams, good to see you have your priorities straight. I have hit a lot of full D villas in your backline, so please don't say that you sent support to any front line what so ever.

We were doing well in the Hidden war. We knew they were struggling for gathering D and Rabid were closing in on Hidden to help us with the war anyway. A merge wasn't necessary to leave certain players for meat, but many Panda players were willing to sacrifice a few individuals for a solidified world win, and therefore jumped ships. I am being left behind because Garrock simply doesn't like my lol, fair enough Garrock, but I've done nothing bad to you except beat you to rank 1 spot earlier this world. oops.
You were not doing well in your war with X, you were getting your but kicked, and only beat them in barbling. There is no merge between Rabit and Panda; the few active peeps had a chat with Gar, and based on his judgment, some got invited. As for the reason you did not get an invite, I can only guess, but I think it is safe to assume, it is the same reason your co-players left you and nobody in panda vouched for you; people simply do not like loud mouth, bullying kids.

El Chacal takes the piss. We should have rimmed him as planned ages ago. He broke the 5 day grace period by nobling multiple villages of mine while I was offline, and hmm.. Garrock not gonna take action again? No kick? Nothing? No.
So panda planned to take me out ages ago? Why didn't you try? You asked me several times if you could have my villas for free. Waz the nr 1 afraid of losing some troops?

In the past El Chacal has taken liberties, including nobling villages off of Panda during the Rabid + Panda alliance, and he is known for being a great player and a serious wanker, as shown where he left Panda in a hissy fit after 1 large barb got nobled by a defensive player, yet Garrock does nothing about it. They're both 69ing the doody out of eachothers butt holes. All Panda/Ex-Panda hate El Chacal, and they're just waiting standing by rather than taking action. We should have rimmed him as we planned to do early game. Would have been so easy.
I have taken the liberty of nobling panda villas since I left panda, and was just by myself. (After I left coz my co duke felt the need to take a shit in my pants) You could have tried back than, but waz afraid, you could have tried after I joined Rabit, but was afraid. Funny that all those peeps that hate me, never attacked me. Some even applaud my actions against you, and thank me on skype.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've gone through the reports of El Chacal's attacks, which he is still launching even now lol (cheers Garrock love u loads.. not). And it's as if he knows which of my villages are O and D. Everything seems a bit too good to be true. Garrock sat my account for 5 minutes around a week ago as it was a compulsory check for Rabanda merge which I thought I was in on, but the reason I'm not allowed in is for Garrock simply disliking me, so he didn't even need to sit me and I believe he informed Chacal of my troop counts in each of the villages near him, so I'd like tw to investigate that.
I am sure TW will investigate for you and will find out that you have a constipation issue.
When it comes to cheating, Gar is holier than the pope. Again, I hit a lot of D at home, why would that be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser118941

Only thing I'd like to add here

So panda planned to take me out ages ago? Why didn't you try? You asked me several times if you could have my villas for free. Waz the nr 1 afraid of losing some troops?

You know why? Since there was a certain someone who saved your bum by stepping up and preventing panda from attacking you ;)
Have a good one!

tommeehh

The problem here Tom is, that you never fought alongside your tribemates and allies.
All you did was find a co with great farming skills, bully everything and everybody into giving you free villas, en never really participated in war efforts till a few months ago. Yes you were ranked 1 in points once, but your OD rankings at the time were pathetic.

Here you are wrong. I did fight alongside my tribemates and allies. In the ISN war (1st world war) I had the best war stats in Panda. Check them for yourself. We did have some issues after that with a war where I was required to launch nukes 40 hours up north, which I restrained from doing for a while, but eventually I sent many nukes and nobles up there to hit Solution4u, which flopped miserably, and the issue was raised and resolved long after. And I have made up for that with contribution to large frontline stacks and using lots of nukes whenever needed, and also from offering members to send nukes for them on skype chat.

I have hit a lot of full D villas in your backline, so please don't say that you sent support to any front line what so ever

There is a button where you can withdraw D if you didn't know? When I was essentially left for food, I withdrew all my D from the front line. And yeah heck you met a lot of it. lol you don't even have a full nuke anymore (seriously he doesn't loool). Ask any ex-panda. I sent one of the most/the most defense to the front-line. You cannot criticise me on assumptions, as you have with me 'bullying' people. That's not me. I despise of bullies.

So panda planned to take me out ages ago? Why didn't you try?

As smokalot said. You got your ass saved. Perhaps you should appreciate that and respect basic tribe rules to not attack allies :)

and only beat them in barbling.

dont think I don't see you nobling barbs over there! I'm watching :*

You asked me several times if you could have my villas for free.

LOL get your facts straight? when did I ask you that? please explain. care to share a screenshot? Stop lying. You are the one in the wrong here and you make it look like I'm the bad guy and 'bully'. It is evident you are in the wrong as you have no tribemate support for your actions, even though you've asked for it god knows however many times. It's a 1v1 to the rim, account v account, so deal with it.

Some even applaud my actions against you, and thank me on skype.

I get mails ig everyday from curious people across the world offering me support (which I decline) and wishing that I rim you lol. So you're not the only one unliked here it seems buddy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spoken to Garrock and we are on good terms now. I withdrew my accusation of him sharing my troop counts and I've apologized to him for the rushed referrals to his leadership style. He has managed this situation well and I thank him for that.

The world is watching Chacal :) remember actions speak louder than words, so this written character assassination doesn't mean anything to me, it's about who gets rimmed that does.

-Tom

DeletedUser

Here you are wrong. I did fight alongside my tribemates and allies. In the ISN war (1st world war) I had the best war stats in Panda. Check them for yourself. We did have some issues after that with a war where I was required to launch nukes 40 hours up north, which I restrained from doing for a while, but eventually I sent many nukes and nobles up there to hit Solution4u, which flopped miserably, and the issue was raised and resolved long after. And I have made up for that with contribution to large frontline stacks and using lots of nukes whenever needed, and also from offering members to send nukes for them on skype chat.

I have hit a lot of full D villas in your backline, so please don't say that you sent support to any front line what so ever

There is a button where you can withdraw D if you didn't know? When I was essentially left for food, I withdrew all my D from the front line. And yeah heck you met a lot of it. lol you don't even have a full nuke anymore (seriously he doesn't loool). Ask any ex-panda. I sent one of the most/the most defense to the front-line. You cannot criticise me on assumptions, as you have with me 'bullying' people. That's not me. I despise of bullies.

So panda planned to take me out ages ago? Why didn't you try?

As smokalot said. You got your ass saved. Perhaps you should appreciate that and respect basic tribe rules to not attack allies :)

and only beat them in barbling.

dont think I don't see you nobling barbs over there! I'm watching :*

You asked me several times if you could have my villas for free.

LOL get your facts straight? when did I ask you that? please explain. care to share a screenshot? Stop lying. You are the one in the wrong here and you make it look like I'm the bad guy and 'bully'. It is evident you are in the wrong as you have no tribemate support for your actions, even though you've asked for it god knows however many times. It's a 1v1 to the rim, account v account, so deal with it.

Some even applaud my actions against you, and thank me on skype.

I get mails ig everyday from curious people across the world offering me support (which I decline) and wishing that I rim you lol. So you're not the only one unliked here it seems buddy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spoken to Garrock and we are on good terms now. I withdrew my accusation of him sharing my troop counts and I've apologized to him for the rushed referrals to his leadership style. He has managed this situation well and I thank him for that.

The world is watching Chacal :) remember actions speak louder than words, so this written character assassination doesn't mean anything to me, it's about who gets rimmed that does.

-Tom

I really don't want to turn this into a smut fest, as I know you are just a little kid.
Not sure why you mention that Garrock safed my ass from getting rimmed; I was tribe less for a while, so plenty of time for some rimming.
You also seem to have forgotten that I was the one that started Panda and was co duke with Super.
Yes they did most the work, but I could still see everything.
i left the Panda skype chat, but forgot to leave the shared 1 between panda and your ally sarcow, some fun reading in there :)
You have been ridiculed many times in the past about oda stats vs points, so no need to do that again; stats are there to see for everybody.
The mail where you keep asking for my villas for free is lost, and according to TW cannot be retrieved. Mails get deleted after time if not stored in a folder, and your chit chat was not interesting enough to safe.
I am glad to see that you learned to appreciate Garrock, his calm words must have made him a bit of a father figure for you. You can call him daddy if you like...
When it comes to your 1 vs 1 story; it is not really 1 vs now is it?
I think we both know X is sitting and supporting.

Grammar Commie

As far as I'm aware, there's been no support sent from X to Tommeehh. It's about as 1 v 1 as it gets.

DeletedUser119280

There hasn't been any support sent. It's most certainly 1 from Tommehh's side, but el chacals...? hmmm

DeletedUser94059

No outside def here mate and considering we just left rabid, so now no excuse for X to sit tommeh :p

DeletedUser117579

who are now on their quest to lick the holy poo in Garrock's bum hole.

Of course we're all on a quest to lick the the holy poo from Gars bum hole. It's common knowledge he likes being rimmed.

hurod

image.php