Race for rank 1

DeletedUser

Things are hotting up as the world nears its conclusion, hope everyone has a great new years.

How are all finding the Speed World?

Kind Regards
LR

DeletedUser19041

To be honest, it's no longer about skills, it's about who can noble more barbs and merge more.

Really a shame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What do you expect, you're playing a week long round.

L@UI$

I'm annoyed because I deserved to win and get the title which Malik doesn't even care about nor is that even his main account. I had a massive lead, no barbs taken then all of a sudden people start turtling and barb whoring there way up whilst some guy decides to gift him his villages for no particular reason what so ever. Speed is no longer fun, you work hard, play many hours, stay up all night and then still you get no lifers doing anything possible to win without any skill required. No one has any honor anymore its no longer Tribal Wars but merge wars, lets see who can simcity there way to the top, hey no need for a casual world just take the greys build them up and help your friends by merging into them, no need to even attack anyone. Job done round won. Well done you truly deserve your title enjoy it. I am no longer going to rise to your level. If you want to win that badly enjoy it. Takes no so called "skill" anymore on these slow longer rounds unless the skills you need are not timing and sniping skills they are more pointwhoring skills and persuasion skills you now need to get people to merge into you. hmm looks like I need to retrain myself or play some more sim city :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I've never heard of you :S
Theres only 1 louis I know, LV.

You deserve the win do you?

Dexurai

Knowing full well i couldn't continue, i made sure Malik gained the title, i got what i wanted, proof i had the skills to play, me and Santa15 did a lot of work on that speed world and fought well, i nobled four barbarian villages in order to re group after 4 players ganged up on me, none the less came back to the top 5, to then quit before the end. However, i still got No.1 in OD.
(Ezekiel0 is the name, and killing is my game)