RAGE Exposed

DeletedUser90465

Since I am safely within a few hours of nobling my already provided village on the rim to expand with the 2500 coins that I have minted throughout the world, I would like to venture back to the topic of the tribe RAGE

Before anyone criticizes me about RAGE and why I was in it, it was never my decision. I was kicked off of the account temporarily until I had calmed down and accepted the fact that if I spoke against RAGE, I would be internalled. Given that fact, I had befriended Dreaded. and other members and acted as a loyal member who never spoke against the tribe whilst I was in it.

I will be discussing a few topics dealing with RAGE's corruption and I will be enlightening you with my personal experiences and conversations. I will not be giving chat-logs of my friends as I had in the other post because I do not want to implicate any friends of mine.

1: RAGE - PR
This all started when RAGE chose to go to "war" against PTG with PR. Although Dreaded. made it clear on the forum that he planned to aid PR in the taking out of PTG, his intentions were that of the opposite.

The plan was for PR to slowly die off in the war against PR so that RAGE could recruit the best of its members and grow as a tribe. This was actually a brilliant strategy because it allowed for a superpower "PR" to be removed from the world without RAGE having to do anything about it besides hinder the growth of PTG.

What has really surprised me about this matter was that PR didn't really call out RAGE for this plot of theirs. I can only assume that Thing, leader of PR, was either just too dumb to realize Dreaded.'s plan or he knew PR was going to die out and stopped caring.

2: The internalling of RAGE's members
Ever since RAGE had become rank 1 and needed to slowly whittle it's members out so that it could merge with the academy, it had been stripping members of priveleges and calling out in the forums for those players to be mass internalled.

Here is the list of those players (Up to the date until I was force-internalled):

clairejm1981 - Claire was forced to leave after calling out Dreaded. for not participating in the Op's that he himself created. In some aspects she was wrong for calling Dreaded. out for petty issues but she should not have been immediately force internalled because she still cooperated with the tribe.

thebev1952 - Close personal friend of Clairejm1981. When calling for her to be internalled, Dreaded. said that she was inactive while this was clearly a fable made up by him to remove her for from the tribe.

Pyon-Yan - He was kicked because he didn't send a cat nuke at his assigned target in the HONOUR OP. It was clear that there were language boundaries and that Pyon-Yan could barely speak english. I had talked to both Dreaded. and Pyon-yan about this and Pyon-yan didn't even know about his Catapult target and he was willing to participate in any future OP's if necessary. I relayed that info to Dreaded. but he didn't care.

ESTAS - Surprised? This player was marked to be internal because when Dreaded. assigned him a target in the HONOUR op he refused because he was busy nobling elsewhere.
My convo with ESTAS -
ee043d9f170e6f49ab4073ceb0b77cb6.png
https://gyazo.com/ee043d9f170e6f49ab4073ceb0b77cb6
My convo with Dreaded. -
[6/21/2016 6:54:46 PM] Steve: you shouldn't have done that to estas so soon
[6/21/2016 6:55:07 PM] Steve: i know you want to show you're strict, but it's too much for RAGE to handle
[6/21/2016 6:55:15 PM] Steve: we cant focus on player after player
[6/21/2016 6:55:27 PM] Steve: gotta do 1 at a time
[6/21/2016 7:04:17 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Sec im getting like 6 nukes incoming from the bev who is mad
[6/21/2016 7:04:19 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: so gotta backtime them all
[6/21/2016 7:04:21 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: dumb b***h
[6/21/2016 7:04:26 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: sent all her real first
[6/21/2016 7:04:30 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: then remembered to send fakes
[6/21/2016 7:05:29 PM] Steve: o.0
[6/21/2016 7:05:41 PM] Steve: was that all ESTAS said to you though
[6/21/2016 7:06:47 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: He also has ignored many mails of mine
[6/21/2016 7:06:51 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: and that is the only response ive ever gotten
[6/21/2016 7:06:57 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: never sends fakes, ignores all mails etc

I had made a forum post about how ESTAS should stay because of his strategic location in accordance to STD and Dreaded. deleted it but then allowed ESTAS to stay in the tribe.

Ghio1 - I was the most recent case in this scandal. I don't have enough proof to make a definite assumption as to why this took place but it is almost definitely to extend diplo with Mutiny. As soon as I lost my forum privileges, I was receiving attacks from all of Mutiny. Mutiny had pre-emptively coordinated the launch on me in exchange for something that Dreaded. needed, which was much more valuable than his 350,000 point player who tried his best to keep the tribe active and to coordinate in OP's

I made a forum post trying to get Dreaded. to be more easy-going on members who didn't communicate so that users in RAGE didn't have to live in constant fear of being kicked. The post described a 3 Strike system for everyone to see so it would be clear who would be close to the chop-block and who was a happy and safe tribe member. The post ended up receiving 12 "Thanks"'s from members until Dreaded. deleted it and made no further comment on the suggestion.

3- The prepared fight with STD.
Dreaded. had always planned to fight STD and by having PR keep PTG occupied and by establishing long-term diplomatic relations with Mutiny, Dreaded. had developed the perfect time to war STD. By also using rim tribes around STD to try and slowly hinder their growth, Dreaded. had tried to coordinate with me and others to begin to noble villages on STD's front line.

Since Dreaded. was extremely paranoid, he kicked my friend Adrunis (Who i pleaded with him to re-invite because Adrunis's location was key to fighting STD and winning a war if we were to have one) and doubted that STD. would pick up this user to battle against RAGE.

To prepare for the STD war, Dreaded. planned OP's on HONOUR members to secure RAGE's core and to effectively strengthen its coordinating skills.
Here are some conquer stats against HONOUR at the beginning of the fight:
5932bbc5c4febca45fbd119475285d05.png

https://gyazo.com/5932bbc5c4febca45fbd119475285d05
These were actually supposed to be coordinated and have a specific landing time on both June 19th and June 21st.... I think it is evident here that the members of RAGE have no idea what the hell they are doing and only beat HONOUR because it was a bad tribe who's leader quit the game. (My personal friend was also baron in HONOUR so I made sure that the forums were a mess there enabling RAGE to get easy conquers without any snipe attempts)
----------------------------------------------------------
I am in China right now enjoying my study abroad trip so this is all the time I have for now to speak about RAGE. However I have an excellent memory and will be able to answer any questions you have about RAGE from the time I was there (June 5 - July 2) so just feel free to message me ingame (Ghio1) or on skype (sustephen123)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You've made a number of assertions and presented no conclusion. Serious assertions have no evidence, while minor claims have some out of context.
In most academic circles, that is called being an idiot. So i'll respond to things that either have some proof or evidence, or are misconstrued. Also, just dump all the info you have so I don't have to listen to you talk anymore. You're an annoying idiot and a plague on me. I quite literally chose to kick you above all else because your incessant whiny messaging made me get headaches.

So I'll shortly give a response, and return to my Duke duties.

1. Any member that does not follow my orders will be internalled. This isn't up for debate, discussion or convincing. Our members know this, anyone that doesn't know this learns it 1 of 2 ways. You learned it the hard way.

2. I do participate in our OPs, I post reports, and I am actively engaged taking sits and doing damage. I have been sitting Art of Defense, the ex PTG player for awhile now. We have held off 6 multi village same second OPs, and I have killed upwards of 50 nobles and nukes through stack blocks, crashing, sniping and re-cap. Anyone in PR knows this, anyone in RAGE knows this, anyone in PTG is aware because i've been ruining their lives for the past few weeks. You're probably not aware of this though, as you spent all your time in our tribe looking for easy targets and cheap ways to grow and abuse other players. You quite literally never sent support to a single village. You sent some fakes, to a guy we were helping fight PTG. Thats about it.

3. Here is a photo of ESTAS when asked to OP you. We worked things out after having a talk, and we bonded over the fact that neither of us liked you. Ouch.

b612832e9a72529fa1b05e65fda474fa.png

4. HONOUR is pest control. Here are some more amusing landing times. You didn't meet the landing time either, no one did, because they are noobs. Also that "friend" in honour was just a guy you told you'd merge with and then just nobled instead. Typical Steve.

ea9e0f390be2192c911939a53daf14b1.png

5. Regarding Claire and Bev. My assertions proved true when we found they had full troops at home in all villages, and none sent out to participate in OPs or support our members. I also know TheBev was yellow because i'm duke. What a pointless and stupid assertion to make.

6. You didn't get 30 likes. And no one cares because you do not make decisions. The only reason you wanted to save ESTAS or Pyon-Yon was so you could internal them yourself, as the previous message shows.

344278c8aa9154381adeab78d22933d4.png

7. We are letting you noble a new village. So we can kill you again.

I think this is pretty clear. I'm not going to look to prove anything to anyone, but I hope this has been amusing for all those observing.

DeletedUser90465

You aren't going to send a full range train all the way to PTG. You were stupid enough to let me keep 2 villages with 2500 coins.

1: I followed your orders

2: You rarely participate in OP's. You send the fakes, you talk the talk but you don't walk to walk. Your ODA is pathetic and you've done whatever you could to preserve your own troops while moaning at others than they didn't produce up to standards.

3: I asked ESTAS since he was going to be force-internalled if he wanted to co instead of being flat-out removed from the tribe like you suggested in the forums.

4: Cyberman wasn't the user I was referring to as he had quit and told me I could have his villages. You know this because I had told you the actual user's name which I will Not mention on the externals. I told you I wasn't going to hit the landing time because I was finishing off rascal1991 to create a front against Mutiny when were going to fight them at the end of July when I returned from China.

-Don't tell me that members didn't hit the landing time because HONOUR was noobs. You made it very clear that you wanted everyone to hit your landing time and nobody did... It was on the the most pathetic blunders of coordination and leadership I had ever seen while I have played TW

5: You said to me in one of your mails that TheBev was fighting back. Maybe she went inactive for the max of 2 days? That's no ground to start an internal trap on her.

6: Pyon-yan and ESTAS should have stayed in the tribe. Not because I wanted to internal them but because I wanted RAGE to remain firm. If they were to be mass-internalled, having them merge and coplay me while I was in China could have been a great option. RAGE is falling apart, coordination is utter crap and you use my account to get better diplo with Mutiny.

7: Me, you, and a few others know I am friends with PTG. You knew the plan was to work with PTG against STD and that PR would die out allowing for full control of the west and hopefully the southeast allowing for us to ram STD hard from all directions. I am really disappointed that your decision-making skills lacked in that sense because a huge 2-front attack on STD would have given you good chances....

I am just waiting for Mutiny to betray you like you did to me. I know what Dan and Brandon are capable of :)

I would really like to see RAGE merge into Mutiny because it is obvious that you can't help your tribe coordinate. Maybe the strict leadership of Prometheus or Reignsheavy will whip your noob members into shape.

This Picture:
ea9e0f390be2192c911939a53daf14b1.png

Why would you even post it? You chose to backstab me in China... When you knew I wouldn't snipe or defend. Your members didn't even coordinate except for the brief 8:00:00 landing time in which 2 members from RAGE hit that landing time (17 seconds and 29 seconds late wtf?) while as Mutiny had 3 people hit that landing time and RAGE! (the Academy tribe that voted to break away from the main tribe - Talk about loyalty) had 3 people hit the landing time.....

Your treacherous moves, actions, and members are beyond pathetic and it has become evident to me that STD will become the much favored tribe to win the world.

kekua

Steve, why do you think you get nobled, like again, and again in every world you play?
I actually do like you, and I like to play with you (from your last mail IG I assume you don't like to play with me, though), but you are out for yourself every time, all the time. That is understandable, but don't get surprised when you get attacked by your own tribe.

You where trying to pull my strings too, your intentions where against RAGE from very beginning. Then why join, why all this "you back-stabed me" crying on externals, when clearly you where twisting and turning against RAGE from very start, kind of two faced and low, don't you think? When you get back from your trip, you would just fulfill your plans to leave RAGE and make a tribe of your own, wouldn't you?

Just don't go there mate, you have your style of play, and that works grate till the phase of game where tribe is more important then individual players, when tribe gets to that point you are a big danger mostly because of your game style, change that, become a team player and you will be remarkable, but till then everyone on every world at some point will see you as loose canon.

I hope to see you in future worlds, maybe I'm on your hit list now, but that doesn't change the fact that you being out there and playing makes TW, as game better and more challenging.

Kekua

DeletedUser

So dose anyone else find this sad that Rage has nobled this many Barbs since 09/07/16?

Attachments

• Rage nobles.JPG
    Rage nobles.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 14

kekua

So dose anyone else find this sad that Rage has nobled this many Barbs since 09/07/16?
So does anyone else find it sad that you make new forum account just to point it out, not even looking in to where and why we do that?

DeletedUser

Kekua i didnt care where or why you are doing it. its just sad that as a #1 tribe that is full of internals that you decided that using nobles on barbs was a good idea. I mean barb nobleing in 4 different K's especially when only one of those villages were over 2.2k points? Lets be honest is just sad.

kekua

Kekua i didnt care where or why you are doing it. its just sad that as a #1 tribe that is full of internals that you decided that using nobles on barbs was a good idea. I mean barb nobleing in 4 different K's especially when only one of those villages were over 2.2k points? Lets be honest is just sad.

Barbs grow only up to 2k points so barb nobling in general would in 80% be nobling of small villages.

I can't tell for all players, but I take in 8-9 mil farming a day, that gives me ~2 nobles a day up on my 5 trains already, so taking few barbs for tactical use is not necessarily bad, as long as they are tactical.

There are a lot of things that at this point others will just not like, for example internaling, merging, barb nobling, and so on, because now players are shaping there accounts, and Tribes are shaping there lines, pointing out on reorganization moves while something is in reorganization is funny, because that is the point of doing it.

Generally I don't know who you are, and why you decided to come and cry over this particular thing, but this for others is more interesting then the fact that RAGE nobled barbrs.

Michael Corleone.

No you know what is sad? Taking peoples personal information and pictures and blasting it all over the place, you know, things that the vulture OP has done in the past. I really don't know why the vulture thinks he could garner sympathy. As kekua pointed out, this happens to the vulture in just about every world. Not to mention, the vulture goes around (or used to, dunno if he still does) and DDOS people "for fun."

DeletedUser90465

Steve, why do you think you get nobled, like again, and again in every world you play?
I actually do like you, and I like to play with you (from your last mail IG I assume you don't like to play with me, though), but you are out for yourself every time, all the time. That is understandable, but don't get surprised when you get attacked by your own tribe.

You where trying to pull my strings too, your intentions where against RAGE from very beginning. Then why join, why all this "you back-stabed me" crying on externals, when clearly you where twisting and turning against RAGE from very start, kind of two faced and low, don't you think? When you get back from your trip, you would just fulfill your plans to leave RAGE and make a tribe of your own, wouldn't you?

Just don't go there mate, you have your style of play, and that works grate till the phase of game where tribe is more important then individual players, when tribe gets to that point you are a big danger mostly because of your game style, change that, become a team player and you will be remarkable, but till then everyone on every world at some point will see you as loose canon.

I hope to see you in future worlds, maybe I'm on your hit list now, but that doesn't change the fact that you being out there and playing makes TW, as game better and more challenging.

Kekua

Kekua, I get nobled in every world I play because I don't let people push me around. I don't brown-nose others or hide behind a shroud of deceit.

As you can maybe tell (You probably think I'm lying) I let my feelings flow freely and don't care if other people don't like what I have to say. It's all truth and honesty though.... You literally ruined an entire tribe (AOW) in order to have Dreaded. to give you as many freebies as possible.

I didn't try to pull any of your strings. I pleaded with you not to merge AOW into RAGE because it would ruin the world.

I am a team player. The danger I am to my tribe is that if some bad shit is going down in a tribe, I won't act like it's not there and I will try to stop it. Dreaded. has clearly gone on a power trip since he was somehow able to mass-recruit the hell out of the northwest since we never had a real tribe there. I always did what Dreaded. asked of me even though I hated everything he did. I tried talking in the forums against it but it wasn't enough to stop what happened.

Also, on a more personal note Kekua, why are you still playing tribalwars? You obviously don't play to show that you're legitimately better than other players (You have 38 goddamn internals and you're still internalling 300x who kicked Belioro off the account after we found out the shit Dreaded. was pulling) and you've never proven to be a decent player.

Don't try to take hits on me. People hate me because I say things as they are. I have a bad past with screwing around on skype but ingame I am an open book and my intentions are always clear. I won't join a tribe I don't like (Dreaded. had calin kick me off ghio1 for a week cuz I wouldn't join) and when I'm in a tribe I won't turn my back on it unless players start leading and/or leadership quits.

People hate me because I'm an easy target to hate. If you want to try to prove you're better than me in any way, pay for a speed round on TWMasters and I'll try to spare you some time.

I blocked you on skype 2 months ago because I knew you were Dreaded.'s lackey. Ever since you leaked my and your convo to Dreaded. about making AOW more than just RAGE's food, I knew you couldn't be trusted.

kekua

I will not go personal on you, as I think you are still generally a normal person, how ever you are trying to destroy every single decent thing about yourself with this rather sad blame game on everyone but yourself.

As you admitted you tried to pull my strings to do your bidding, and was sore when I didn't do it, it is well known information that me and dreaded are close. It is rather dumb to try and turn me, I'm where I am, I voice my concerns and sort things out, I don't act like children over everything, that is why I don't get killed.

About my internals, well they are gifts every single one of them, most players I play with want to gift there villages, I don't ask for it, I don't push it like you with ESTAS, when you even tried to cone him in merge, I don't do that, how ever I do get gifts, many gifts, and that is because I do a lot of work for everyone, not just my self. You can call me tribalhuger or what not, but that doesn't really bother me, I do my part in tribe, I participate in OP's with spot on precision when that is needed, when needed I can destroy who ever I want, but not doing that all the time is my decision as my life is more then going to China, finding co's, forcing merges, burning bridges with everyone and everything and playing tribalwars. Talking about that, you even offered me to be your co, like seriously(?), if you think I'm that bad aether you wanted to cone me too, or wanted me to be your co, aether shows your true colors.

Again I wish you all the best, but you really should stop trying to find some bad party in this, as you did as much trashy things to others as others to you.

On side note, blocking me and calling me names after, when I can't even answer shows a lack of back bone, if you want to talk and voice your disgust in me do it where I can answer, if you don't then don't, but don't hide behind blocks...

DeletedUser90465

I voice my disgust for you on the forums. I don't care if they're gifts or not.... Only 20% of your villages are actually from a neutral target which may or may not have been nuked by your friend

You think I coned ESTAS in? I told him Dreaded. planned on kicking him and offered him a chance to co. I didn't blackmail him or even claim any of his villages.

I don't know what Dreaded. told all of RAGE to justify him kicking me, but this world, besides me not wanting to join RAGE and then being removed from ghio1 for a week, I was very straight-up and good within the tribe.

kekua

I voice my disgust for you on the forums. I don't care if they're gifts or not.... Only 20% of your villages are actually from a neutral target which may or may not have been nuked by your friend

You think I coned ESTAS in? I told him Dreaded. planned on kicking him and offered him a chance to co. I didn't blackmail him or even claim any of his villages.

I don't know what Dreaded. told all of RAGE to justify him kicking me, but this world, besides me not wanting to join RAGE and then being removed from ghio1 for a week, I was very straight-up and good within the tribe.

And what about in game mails then? With offensive language, like whats with that, I can't even post that mail here, as I would get a point for that...

Well I don't really care that you don't care about my gifts, I'm not the one crying over it, you are, there is this misunderstanding about war games that you have to be soldier in them, well you are a grate one, no doubt about that, but I'm going after higher ranks that ask more then mindless head bashing and time wasting. You are actually very two faced about this, like you wouldn't take gifts if players gave them to you, or anyone else for that matter, so what that I have had a lot of gifts, if you can have as much as I can go for it, you actually tried that but are not any good at it because none can trust you, none can really be your friend as you are out for yourself and only yourself.

Imagine a country in RL, that receives offer to take land for free and that all parties are satisfied with that, who wouldn't take them, only a fool. Different story is that of what you do - mail players push them in merging, like if a country came to another and told there alliance will invade them, and that they should gift there land to you instead, and you call yourself a good one in this.

About ESTAS, you are a lier or clearly didn't know what you where saying, you had no information on what was going on, as ESTAS has always been under my direct protection in tribe and always will be, that is why he immediately forwarded your coning mail to dreaded, and that is why he stands and you don't.

I don't know how once so grate player have gone so low in so short time, you cone others, lie on externals, try to trash 3rd parties and tell everyone that you where all in for tribe when even our enemies did know you where not, to make it all even more clear you run to PTG right after getting kicked from RAGE, and while in PTG told that STD would win the world, a perfect PR move to destroy any credibility you had left, no enemy could even do that to you!

PTG fact makes so much questions, like when did you start working with them, knowing you that could have been from the beginning of joining RAGE. No matter what you say joining top 1 enemy after any kind of move against you just shows that RAGE was right at doing so, if you quit right after then maybe we could talk about you being kicked for no reason, or little reason, but now there is no question about your lack of loyalty and fact that you have always been out for yourself and that what Dreaded. did was the right thing to do.

Again, I understand your pain about all this, and there are parts that I don't like and have had long talks with Dreaded about, so I count your uncharacteristic actions on externals on that, just cool off, and destroy next world you join, but this time do a bit more work on your public relations.

DeletedUser90465

[Content removed due to language. ~~DK]

There is no offensive language in the message I have sent you.

As for ESTAS, Dreaded. posted in the forums that ESTAS was stripped of forum privileges and was set to being internalled. If he was under your protection, why would Dreaded. make such a forum post.

As for talking about tribes winning the world. I have said STD most likely has the best chance due to their players and many of PTG members having ties to w78 (Decreasing their chances of winning the world). I am an honest player who isn't scared to express my opinion.

Here are the specific odds I feel that the world will be won at. Please do not quote me on this because tribalwars is a game of change and we never know who will disband/merge:
STD 60%
PTG 30%
RAGE 10%

Mutiny is specifically left out of this because Dan had told me that Mutiny would never merge with any tribe. This being said, Mutiny will have no chance to win the world. However, if he goes back on his word and Mutiny merges with RAGE, then Mutiny could probably have about a 30% chance to win the world, decreasing STD to 45% and PTG to 25%.

These are my numbers. I will be loyal with PTG until it falls apart or I am rimmed. I don't care if I am in the winning tribe or not when the world ends.

I never worked with PTG until I decided to move east. I had contacted STD with the same offer but they did not want any conflict with RAGE. I am willing to be loyal to the tribe I am in (Which is why I don't like joining tribes because I don't ever plan to betray them once I am in that tribe).

What does me moving to PTG say anything about my loyalty to RAGE? I was clearly betrayed/kicked by RAGE for no reason, so I decided to move away as far as possible and try again in the world.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I had no connection to PTG except with the members that I had played with in the same tribe on w78. In fact, I was even blocked by PTG leader for constantly trolling him.

Kekua, I am a very flat-out/straight honest player. You have no real dirt on me and you keep making assumptions on what happened. It is clear that Dreaded. back-stabbed me to get better diplomacy with mutiny and you're just trying to cover him on the forums. You're nothing but a lackey who nobody has real respect for (As for me, I don't care if anyone has respect for me or not. I play to play and I will get my revenge on RAGE)

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

I don't need dirt on you, you are dirt yourself and you show that over and over again, I don't even know why PTG took you in, maybe they just felt sad for you. And don't talk about honesty when you clearly have no understanding of what that word mean, saying it over and over again doesn't make it truth, why do you think your co's didn't want you on account, because you are trash that makes drama every where you go on every single world you go, and by now only changing your skin like snake you are could help you to get out of that reputation...

I will not expand this part:
"What does me moving to PTG say anything about my loyalty to RAGE? I was clearly betrayed/kicked by RAGE for no reason, so I decided to move away as far as possible and try again in the world."
If you don't get how you made yourself trash with this then you have some serious problems not only in game but out of it, you are dangerously close to sociopath diagnoses.

You know at one point trash talk is just a trash talk and nothing more, and the mail you sent me - right back at you.

P.S. Lackey? Congratulations you have gone to same level as kid from STD, funny on you though, as STD don't want your sad face in there lines, and don't fool yourself, it is not because they don't want conflict with RAGE, but because you are trash of a player and bring nothing but sh*t to the table.
P.S.S. My reputation doesn't expand to trenchers, and It doesn't concern me what trenchers think about me, as when the day is over they sit in there trenches and ask for orders from me or follow plans made by me.

DeletedUser90465

I think our conversation is over from this point on :). What you're saying does not even make sense anymore and you have lost me with your deplorable English skills. Please refrain from posting on this thread as it is only hurting your case. Dreaded. had made the right decision by not posting here again because he knew he had no case to back up his reasons for kicking me. (And Dreaded., if you do decide to return to this thread, you are always welcome)

I will not be responding to you ingame, on skype, or on the externals from this point out.

kekua

I think our conversation is over from this point on :). What you're saying does not even make sense anymore and you have lost me with your deplorable English skills. Please refrain from posting on this thread as it is only hurting your case. Dreaded. had made the right decision by not posting here again because he knew he had no case to back up his reasons for kicking me. (And Dreaded., if you do decide to return to this thread, you are always welcome)

I will not be responding to you ingame, on skype, or on the externals from this point out.

Attacking someones English is the lowest you could go, I know 4 different languages, but yet I talk in your native because you are too dumb to know mine, and yet you attack me for not knowing language, pathetic.

You not responding me in game and on skype is a funny statement, don't you think, as you have blocked me on both after mailing your trash and then with block hiding from answer.

Option to take the high rode out was gone to you when you started this topic, so don't act like you have any power to control how this topic forms and who posts in it, I bet it sucks when someone finally point out your true color, doesn't it? Then funny part is that you with your trash talk on me invited me back in this, I was long gone till you mailed me in game and posted on externals.

Don't answer if you don't want to, I don't care, and the lack of activity in this topick show that none really does give two sh*ts about you any how.

DeletedUser

Steve you are repeating that you was loyal to RAGE while you was part of it, However I have never seen you help anyone, I know for fact, since i am part of RAGE that (Example) we had some list of stacked villages that every player in the tribe were required to send specific amount of troops, BUT our biggest player, You , sent none. you never helped anyone if it wasn't part of your own "goals". I guess that's why not even one player was interested in saving you, Many people, include me! felt bad for your co-player Calin since he is a nice guy but that couldn't help the account.

In shortage, Can you explain why you are saying that you were loyal to RAGE but never sent a single troop to defend front villages or even not front villages but regular villages that were under-attack?

P.S English is not my first language but feel free to fix me.

-Ofir.