Rage mode disabled...

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

As you all know, attack breaks have already started for most depending on your time zone. But a new war will be brought upon us after the attack breaks.

Since the begginning of ABUSE, we have always disliked RAGE! and were enemies with them. They did not know and bothered to do nothing when we took villages of theirs.

This is what was happening.

Caught them by surprise.

stick13_676186n.gif

Better do what this picture says before it happens to you.

Dr_Hax_Poster_by_mangandalf.jpg

On behalf of ABUSE, we hereby officially DECLARE WAR ON RAGE!

(Please no flaming)

PurePowerGames

16 member tribe declaring on a 72 member tribe that has double their points... Gotta wish em luck. In this world, ya never know what will happen. Teamwork/coordination/determination can always overcome numbers. I.E. Anarkey/1337 Rather boring declaration, but good luck to both sides - may the better tribe prevail!

DeletedUser84663

YAY!!! A real declaration!!!

Good luck to both... but I think I know who most will cheer for and who is expected to win...

I'll be kind enuff to post the stats for those graph-mongers

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ABUSE
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,108
Side 2: 6,054
Difference: 109,054

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 12,248
Difference: 6,194

chart

[/spoil]

4/10 for the declaration... starting at 10/10, I add 2 points for each picture posted; minus 6 for the picture relationships to the declaration; plus 10 for some words; and minus 14 for not asking me to make the declaration for ABUSE...

DeletedUser

8/10 for declaration (mostly because many small tribes have wars that never earn publicity)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Not a very wise move this one ABUSE.

RAGE! are our friends and a declaration on them is a declaration on ANARKY.

But you knew this because your Duke questioned me on our relationship with RAGE! only hours before this declaration was made.

Ballsy or moronic?

DeletedUser

This should be about as fun as watching paint dry.

More importantly, back to Skill? vs ANARKY...

DeletedUser94004

Hello everyone,

As you all know, attack breaks have already started for most depending on your time zone. But a new war will be brought upon us after the attack breaks.

ummm would just like to point out that the attack breaks are the same for everyone as they are based on server time... your time zone is irrelevant...

DeletedUser96677

Rage! should fight this war by themselves, without the help of ANARKY. They are bigger than us, and if they still call for help from ANARKY, then isn't it obvoious who the better tribe is?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 185
Side 2: 338
Difference: 153

chart

Side 1: 13
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 780,337
Side 2: 1,888,627
Difference: 1,108,290

chart

Side 1: 115,108
Difference: 109,054

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=war_stats

DeletedUser

@ ipwner - Unfortunately it's not always the better tribe that is the one that stands in the end. All that really matters in a war is the end result. Not the reason you're fighting it.

Edit: Also, stats from last month are irrelevant since you haven't declared till now.

DeletedUser

Well to me it would seem as if Anarky has its hands full with other matters at this time. Even is Rage is part of the nice family tribe up there, it will not be receiving to much support from a tribe already taking damage

DeletedUser

We are operating at a very very low percantage of our capacity (in terms of fighting) so we will have no problem smacking Skill?'s academy tribe around should we become aware of a single attack heading towards a RAGE! village. Guess again spy.

DeletedUser

How much defense from Skill? were you claiming you had again in your villages? ipwner?

and estel - someone claimed Skill? was TSL's academy but based on how dmoron is acting you could be right, It could be the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96677

None, Skill? Haven't helped me at all, why do you think this?

DeletedUser

I think this because you are advertising the fact that Skill? will support members of ABUSE whilst you are attempting to recruit and you are bragging to others the fact that you have SKill? support already in your villages.

Are you saying you are lying on both accounts?

DeletedUser96677

Um, I honestly don't know where you got that from, I said i had friends in Skill?, i never said they would support ABUSE.

DeletedUser

You sure you want to lie? I'm sure i can find out where those mails are if i bother to spend some time. Don't make me waste it.

DeletedUser96677

I never did write anything about that though, i've already read all mails to you and other ANARKY members, so its you lying.
You're trying to tell me that i went to someone in Skill? and asked them to help me when i go to war with RAGE!

DeletedUser

no i think sylbestros has been in your ear and either making false promises about support or actually doing something about support. (unlikely since he never even sent 1 spear as support to his own tribe when they were at war)

And the mails weren't to anyone in ANARKY - they were to players in other tribes you have been trying to recruit.