Rage mode disabled...

DeletedUser96677

I said I had friends in Skill?, You trying to get me done for telling them that?

DeletedUser

You said ABUSE would be supported by Skill?

Anyway enough - war it is.

DeletedUser

i dont know anyone in either tribe. but if you need support ipwner let me know.:lol:

DeletedUser

ah thats ok you are already on my personal hit list david, nothing has changed by your comment

DeletedUser96677

Hahahaa, thanks. I shouldn't think I will need it though ;)

DeletedUser

ah thats ok you are already on my personal hit list david, nothing has changed by your comment

WOOHOO got closer to the top of that list. cant wait to be number 1 i might start having some fun then.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84663

WOOHOO got closer to the top of that list. cant wait to be number 1 i might start having some fun then.:icon_biggrin:
you'd have to do something worse than I Dave (even I am not sure what that entails)... since I'm on the top of firey's list :icon_razz:

and for the firey/ipwner bickering... I will state publicly that Skill has not ever offered support to ABUSE on a tribal level. If support was ever offered, it was by a Personal Ally those players may know in Skill. ...I might just allow it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok i'll take your word for it chachi and realise it was simply ipwner trying to recruit with a few little lies attached.

And just for you two here is my list:

1. who else but the ogre himself
2. martinl for selling out my first ever tribe on w37 depsite the fact i saved his butt and then went ahead and put time and effort into him
3. golums for being so self centered
4. david james for being martin's brother and for being a smart-ass whilst he thinks he is safe and secure
5. any of syl's friends

And that's it . Sorry chachi, you don't get a guernsey. I appreciate the way you roll.

PurePowerGames

ok i'll take your word for it chachi and realise it was simply ipwner trying to recruit with a few little lies attached.

And just for you two here is my list:

1. who else but the ogre himself
2. martinl for selling out my first ever tribe on w37 depsite the fact i saved his butt and then went ahead and put time and effort into him
3. golums for being so self centered
4. david james for being martin's brother and for being a smart-ass whilst he thinks he is safe and secure
5. any of syl's friends

And that's it . Sorry chachi, you don't get a guernsey. I appreciate the way you roll.

That's almost 16 million points there. Why not start eating hero??? Lots and lots of villages for ya... nom nom :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

damn 4th thats just spoilt my christmas.:icon_cry:
regarding the safe and secure part im trying my hardest to get close as possible to you just gonna take abit of time since you just about spread across the whole east w46.:)

DeletedUser

2nd nice :) but that fact is wrong btw i never selled synrgy out at all i did to my previous one b4 snrgy but which i understand you couldn't trust me in snyrgy but or well nice to be 2nd although for the wrong reasons lol

DeletedUser96677

Firey, Syl has a lot of friends, just like the members in their group - THE HORDE.

DeletedUser

david soon you wont be so close to me - dont forget you are but an hour away by noble

martin - thats right i forgot - you sold out your previous tribe before synrgy and then you were selling out synrg to R.L. - pattern anyone?

and ipwner - well syl has already killed off the most sane person in the horde because this sane person refused to continue to be a party to syls egomaniacal ravings - there are now only a couple left mainly masterchris and buko

and ipwner - we were going to leave you alone but since your Skill? connection came along you seem to be full of a lot more braggadacio. Foolish little one you are.

DeletedUser96677

I told you, ABUSE have no relation to Skill?
Ask any member of Skill?

DeletedUser

david soon you wont be so close to me - dont forget you are but an hour away by noble

martin - thats right i forgot - you sold out your previous tribe before synrgy and then you were selling out synrg to R.L. - pattern anyone?

and ipwner - well syl has already killed off the most sane person in the horde because this sane person refused to continue to be a party to syls egomaniacal ravings - there are now only a couple left mainly masterchris and buko

and ipwner - we were going to leave you alone but since your Skill? connection came along you seem to be full of a lot more braggadacio. Foolish little one you are.

ooo this sounds exciting..:lol:

DeletedUser96316

with rage allied to anarky, why shouldnt anarky help ?

ipwner knew the facts, yet ignorantly chose to declare anyway, hope hes rimmed soon :icon_biggrin:

Go RAGE!/ANARKY !!

DeletedUser89420

lol... seems IPWNER sent many people "requests" to attack rage..... seems that he even begged to some tribe.... unfortunately for him, i had mails coming from some tribes, warning that Abuse might start to attack rage.... lol... they also seem to love the idea of hitting abuse in return.... u never know when u have friends...