Rage mode disabled...

DeletedUser96677

ROFLMAO. You don't know anything mate, ABUSE has no spies in it, so whoever is telling you this doesn't know what he is talking about. lol.

DeletedUser96677

I told you ANARKY would get involved. RAGE! couldn't fight their own battles.

DeletedUser89420

ABUSE - iPwNeR today at 18:00 Quote Edit Delete
If you will take part, our objective is too take all their K5, 6, 16 and most of their K17/27 villages. If you want, send fakes which all land after 2nd Jan onwards, send 5 to each RAGE! village to make it look like a train, throw in some Nukes too, and if you feel confident, chuck in a noble train, or two. During the non stop faking, we will nuke, then noble their villages. I will set you a target ASAP. Try to send at least 5 fakes to 20+ RAGE! villages. The more you send, the more cluttered their report inbox gets, they won't switch their support around. And remember to send a scout with your fake.

Thanks - iPwNeR

a mass mail from a mass recruiting noob

DeletedUser84663

ABUSE - iPwNeR today at 18:00 Quote Edit Delete
If you will take part, our objective is too take all their K5, 6, 16 and most of their K17/27 villages. If you want, send fakes which all land after 2nd Jan onwards, send 5 to each RAGE! village to make it look like a train, throw in some Nukes too, and if you feel confident, chuck in a noble train, or two. During the non stop faking, we will nuke, then noble their villages. I will set you a target ASAP. Try to send at least 5 fakes to 20+ RAGE! villages. The more you send, the more cluttered their report inbox gets, they won't switch their support around. And remember to send a scout with your fake.

Thanks - iPwNeR

a mass mail from a mass recruiting noob
damn... that's my request letter template!!! :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser89420

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the language was so similar

DeletedUser96677

That was posted in the tribe forum. And as you can see, it says 'if'. It was an operation to destroy RAGE! and my tribe were up for it, they wanted to know what to do so i sent this to them. What do you expect me to do?

DeletedUser89420

lol...if we expect nothing from you....

declaring was a foolish act on ipwner's part (no offence bro) they were eating some inactives we even didn't bother to take... since they were oddly positioned... now declaring has put them into trouble.... but guess what... some people die for publicity:icon_razz::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96677

You can't die playing a game. What, am i going to get a heart attack from losing a village. Or do I laugh so hard at you that I fall of my Chair?
It wasn't even my idea to start war, it was the whole tribes idea, yet i get the full hit for it, but i don't mind as it's only a GAME, something you do to have some fun!But at least im going to get defender of the day :) Woooop

DeletedUser89420

no comments
@ all plz check tw for the current scenario :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

ipwner, I made this declaration for a reason. To show everyone that we have what it takes, not to run to an enemy tribe then try and remake the tribe after everyone's gone seperate ways. We would of actually done ok against RAGE if you didn't mess everything up. :/

DeletedUser96677

I told you not to make a declaration.
And now because you did, im getting hit by ANARKY, BK and RAGE!
ALL of RAGE!'s attention was on me, and I was the only one doing any of the work.
Would have liked to see you do better in the situation you put me in.

DeletedUser

That's called a war Ipwner. You may be targetted since you are the supposed Duke. But you push through it and still lead your tribemates. Wow... Run and hide. I promise it will help.

DeletedUser92705

hey ipwner i told u to merge to Bunny its to late now ur sourrounded and lost now :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

*cough*
Bad war declaration dom. D:
If you're trying to give your small tribe some publicity, at least give yourselves a good public image and post something you put effort into. :(