Rage mode disabled...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol guys if you have problems with each other regarding the declaration or whatever, mail each other ingame :p I really don't care about it enough to read your "tribal affairs" here on the externals.

DeletedUser

*cough*
Bad war declaration dom. D:
If you're trying to give your small tribe some publicity, at least give yourselves a good public image and post something you put effort into. :(

Meh.. first time. I still think it's a good one. :D

DeletedUser

lol nice to see RAGE! is still causin problems

though where is ABUSE now? I look for you on TWStats, and I seen no Abuse,but I do see RAGE! still holding at #5...haven't really kept up since leaving, but if memory serves you were a mosquito back when I was playing,and it seems you got swatted by someone

though looking at the stats, it seems Skill? and RAGE! are doing the worst damage to RAGE! ;)

DeletedUser89420

abuse is gone with ipwner banged off... norm we still miss u, if you want to be back, i can help you

DeletedUser89420

also rage is now an academy to anarky so has inherited the bashing of skill to some extent

DeletedUser

The fact that abuse even declared is stupid. They sealed their own fate. We honestly didn't want to waste our time with them but we started to worry that mosquito would pass on malaria so we swatted it. Skill? has decided that we need to be targeted as a way for them to get to ANARKY. Its pretty funny really :)