Rage Quit is the Only Way! Coming to a Theater Near You

DeletedUser6777

^ Double post?

Surely you sorted your inactive players out while you were preparing for the war? And I guess with all that planning that went in, you organised where your support was going to be travelling from to cover those newly conquered villages of yours or did you not expect people to fight back? Taking villages by force isn't as easy as recruiting them into the tribe. You'll work it all out soon enough ;)

We pretty much had everything covered, and then one of our members goes inactive in the middle
of 3 tribes. We also didn't declare on Choong.. common misconception.
I don't quite get what your saying :/

DeletedUser

Looks like there was an OP today, 9 losses in a day stings :S

Side 1:
Tribes: CHOONG, WeT
Side 2:
Tribes: Rage

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,060
Side 2: 9,521
Difference: 49,539

chart

DeletedUser106296

We still have more in our pocket ;)

Haizz creator i think you better said.. we love to help clean and noble rage inactivity.
Dont worry rage its free and no charge at all. WET very friendly tribe and love help others if need.
For first wave we already help Rage for eliminated some rage dead weight, we will help as many as we can. Tq

Ps. My english is limited :) but hope you understand that we are really want to help.
Side 1:
Tribes: WeT
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 260
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 744,711
Side 2: 935,688
Difference: 190,977

chart

Side 1: 59,060
Difference: 59,060

chart

DeletedUser

Well all those caps were in the past 24 hours which makes it very impressive, but time to see how Rage counters.

DeletedUser

We also didn't declare on Choong.. common misconception.

I didn't say you declared on CHOONG, what I said was you were preparing for this war. Or am I mistaken? Be careful how you answer because I am prepared to go back through some of my skype chats I had just before the war started if I have to.

Anyway, last 48 hours have been interesting. Now the sides are a bit more evenly matched, things seem to be slowing down a bit on the RAGE side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't say you declared on CHOONG, what I said was you were preparing for this war. Or am I mistaken? Be careful how you answer because I am prepared to go back through some of my skype chats I had just before the war started if I have to.

Anyway, last 48 hours have been interesting. Now the sides are a bit more evenly matched, things seem to be slowing down a bit on the RAGE side.

Evenly matched? I dont see how 3 tribes (WET,CHOONG & TBS) in the same continent choose to be allies just to fight one tribe, Its not evenly matched at all. However, it will be a challenge which were up for.

After all, it is tribal WARS not Tribal hugs which you 3 tribes seem to be doing.

DeletedUser93066

This is one hell of a Thread I swear I am lost. Btw me think LOST is Rage's Academy ;/

DeletedUser

i think its people attempting to be smart... and build some propaganda but its just another attempt at attention seeking... eh... i guess to some people negative attention is still better then none.

DeletedUser

Evenly matched? I dont see how 3 tribes (WET,CHOONG & TBS) in the same continent choose to be allies just to fight one tribe, Its not evenly matched at all. However, it will be a challenge which were up for.

After all, it is tribal WARS not Tribal hugs which you 3 tribes seem to be doing.

lets start in the beginning, i told you before right ? Rage have been too aggressive lately and try to ask merge on every one in the continent ? i thought its a tribalWARS not Tribal Hugs? LOL dont point your finger to us since your 4 fingers is pointing at your self if you know what i am talking about :p

you even recruited top player's of Squad just to remain on Top positions :p

any thing you can clear why you recruited them ?

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser93066

Quiet a cheerleader aren't you. Let's see what we got here. Choong is rank 46 for god sake declared on rank 5 tribe that's something I'd cheer for but I don't have a pair of pompom like yours. I'd say good luck Choong. Btw Did WeT declare on Rage too?

5Rage1.980.7842.069.5484744.0333426.051

46CHOONG360.903360.9032315.691774.687

DeletedUser

Quiet a cheerleader aren't you. Let's see what we got here. Choong is rank 46 for god sake declared on rank 5 tribe that's something I'd cheer for but I don't have a pair of pompom like yours. I'd say good luck Choong. Btw Did WeT declare on Rage too?

5Rage1.980.7842.069.5484744.0333426.051

46CHOONG360.903360.9032315.691774.687

Yes we did, but we dont have a PnP post :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Side 1:
Tribes: WeT
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 58
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 14
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 234,323
Side 2: 262,931
Difference: 28,608

chart

Side 1: 85,928
Difference: 85,928

chart

DeletedUser107252

So wait on, a few pages back everyone was criticizing Rage for trying to recruit CHOONG players, but look what we have here.....

cr8tor003 Sep 22,2012 00:52
hi Rage Player's

How well you know your Tribe ? and how long you want to stick with your tribe ?

Before i start, to let you know this is sent to 3 player's of Rage that we know a descent player and will be good and better on our side.

those are: [player]aswadm[/player],[player]jmess[/player],[player]GenocideML[/player] - i put it in so you 3 can talk to each other.

And i want to confirm to you that What ever your choice is, i respect it and will not mail you again regarding this one.

To make it to the point, Do you want to join [ally]WeT[/ally] and fight along side with us against your current Tribe [ally]Rage[/ally] ?

feel free to ask questions and i will answer the best way i can.

Regards,
[player]cr8tor003[/player]

DeletedUser106296

So wait on, a few pages back everyone was criticizing Rage for trying to recruit CHOONG players, but look what we have here.....

Hmm .. Sorry toddy we only want invite good and decent players and only three of them interest our mind.. pls dont angry if you are not included one of them :) Hak Hak Hak j/k

Beside its come from my idea, they are good player and i like good player.
For WET having them will make us stronger. So its worth it to try. Im who responsible with this idea to invite them. even maybe there risk they only come to be spy and actually creator not full agreed with my idea. I like HandSoMEsT Player.

i apreciated them and want giving them second chance. Why must stay at tribe wich are not defending they member. And let you fighting alone

i can make you a list for new member at frontline wich come and go lol. Rage only using them as frontline and sacrifice them as lamb chop to enemies when time come.

From WET, we already taking 14 village without any one counter. We already taking 14 village without any good defending. Do you still want stay to tribe like this ?

When Rage fight choong - Rank#3 world VS rank#45 world.
When Rage 6 times bigger than choong - But why choong not lose ? Why they stay loyal ? Because they fight together And we help them, make alliance because we know choong is GOOD tribe and We know they will survive with or without our help. And because that we want fight at they side too.

Now imagine Rage with many good player, big point but losing without fight.
OMG if im at rage i wont stay there. I dont want stay at tribe with no friendship. There many good player there but they will wasting they time at Rage. One more time there many good player at Rage if they lose it not because they member but because they leader cant manage well. So if you want take risk and keep stay there no problem for us.

Maybe you think im only PNP or flaming you .. :) maybe yes but fact is a fact ... 14 village is many enough for fact.

Im Raja Tha HandSoMEsT from WET,
My English come from Google translation engine if its wrong dont complaint at me :p

DeletedUser

I'm not in any of those 3 tribes - just a (semi) impartial observer who likes seeing mass-recruit noob tribes fall apart when the game becomes interesting :D

Still on a more positive note for your tribe, it's nice to see Rage have taken a couple of villages in the last 24 hours. Doesn't look so bad against CHOONG and WeT's 4. That is until you look at the size of them.

Side 1:
Tribes: CHOONG, WeT
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 21,364
Side 2: 3,041
Difference: 18,323

chart

2 villages worth 3k points? Why not just noble some barbs instead? Oh, you're doing that as well :D

DeletedUser

cr8tor003 Sep 22,2012 00:52
hi Rage Player's

How well you know your Tribe ? and how long you want to stick with your tribe ?

Before i start, to let you know this is sent to 3 player's of Rage that we know a descent player and will be good and better on our side.

those are: [player]aswadm[/player],[player]jmess[/player],[player]GenocideML[/player] - i put it in so you 3 can talk to each other.

And i want to confirm to you that What ever your choice is, i respect it and will not mail you again regarding this one.

To make it to the point, Do you want to join [ally]WeT[/ally] and fight along side with us against your current Tribe [ally]Rage[/ally] ?

feel free to ask questions and i will answer the best way i can.

Regards,
[player]cr8tor003[/player]

how funny is this ?

tornado4117 today at 21:38
Your tribe has started mass faking our tribe. Im 100 per cent sure you are aware of this. Their could be a way out of this for you though.
You can come to RAGE and be supported if you send me a list or screen shots of RAGE villages that you guys have claimed. Preferably some sort of list that shows what villages choong members have claimed.
Any relevant circular mails your leadership has sent to you regarding RAGE.

If you can do this, then we can remain friends and there can be a way of you surviving this war. We've had plans for this for a long time and we are more than prepared.

If you say no and you want to fight it out, I understand.

~ ~ ~

for your information toddyman4. i came to your members with respect and without asking for informations, but your way of taking people and used them is as cruel as your tribe is, oh and waht is this ?

He was never going to become a Rage player. I lied. I just wanted some information out of him before I nobled him. I had scouted a couple of his villages so he mailed me saying he thought we were friends :lol:. Realised he was a nub because of this and so I thought, hey, lets see if he is a full blown nub and give me some information.

:icon_rolleyes: