Rage Quit is the Only Way! Coming to a Theater Near You

DeletedUser

Hmm .. Sorry toddy we only want invite good and decent players and only three of them interest our mind.. pls dont angry if you are not included one of them :) Hak Hak Hak j/k

Beside its come from my idea, they are good player and i like good player.
For WET having them will make us stronger. So its worth it to try. Im who responsible with this idea to invite them. even maybe there risk they only come to be spy and actually creator not full agreed with my idea. I like HandSoMEsT Player.

i apreciated them and want giving them second chance. Why must stay at tribe wich are not defending they member. And let you fighting alone

i can make you a list for new member at frontline wich come and go lol. Rage only using them as frontline and sacrifice them as lamb chop to enemies when time come.

From WET, we already taking 14 village without any one counter. We already taking 14 village without any good defending. Do you still want stay to tribe like this ?

When Rage fight choong - Rank#3 world VS rank#45 world.
When Rage 6 times bigger than choong - But why choong not lose ? Why they stay loyal ? Because they fight together And we help them, make alliance because we know choong is GOOD tribe and We know they will survive with or without our help. And because that we want fight at they side too.

Now imagine Rage with many good player, big point but losing without fight.
OMG if im at rage i wont stay there. I dont want stay at tribe with no friendship. There many good player there but they will wasting they time at Rage. One more time there many good player at Rage if they lose it not because they member but because they leader cant manage well. So if you want take risk and keep stay there no problem for us.

Maybe you think im only PNP or flaming you .. :) maybe yes but fact is a fact ... 14 village is many enough for fact.

Im Raja Tha HandSoMEsT from WET,
My English come from Google translation engine if its wrong dont complaint at me :p

Oh right, so you want 3 good players to make up for the noobies in you're tribe? Sounds fair enough, please take them. you need them.

And 14 villages, yeah well obviously we will be losing a few villages if a tribe chooses to interfere in a war all of a sudden followed by another tribe.
We dont mass-recruit. Although, I cant seem to say the same about you guys who only have a few members who are actually putting in the effort.

DeletedUser106296

Although, I cant seem to say the same about you guys who only have a few members who are actually putting in the effort.

Oh yah you are very right :) only few of us actually putting in the effort Hak Hak Hak, i dont even join OP to Rage.
This only valounterr OP for who wanna join not must join. Why ? We are not too serious hit you. This is War for us to help you clean your dead weight only. Few of us enough to make difference at your war with choong

DeletedUser93066

Whats up Raja. Good to see you doing Well. Kicking some Rage ass I see?

DeletedUser

Volunteer OP? Sounds good, keep it like that and we'll be more than happy to conquer K55 :)

DeletedUser107349

I think his point was... It was only a volunteer op, so you should be worried what a tribe wide op could do...

I mean you lost 9 villages in one day from a volunteer op... Pretty insulting to you mate.

DeletedUser

king hanaan;6615419I said:
cant seem to say the same about you guys who only have a few members who are actually putting in the effort.

While I understand your efforts to belittle them by making remarks like that, can you not see how that makes your tribe look even worse? So this loss of villages is actually down to a few extra players joining in lol

DeletedUser106296

I think his point was... It was only a volunteer op, so you should be worried what a tribe wide op could do...

I mean you lost 9 villages in one day from a volunteer op... Pretty insulting to you mate.

Yes my point exactly like Gary explanation, but not including about insult its only fact.

im honest guy and only lie to my wife lol but pls dont tell her.

So first OP we only targeting 11 village. and result was 9/11 so its not too bad...one train got snipe and one target loyalty 4 Hak Hak Hak :p guess who have that bad luck :p

We only take 9/11 .. after that only personal attack and Btw now score is WET 14 - 0 Rage.

DeletedUser107349

Didn't mean you were insulting him raja ^^

just meant the facts are insulting towards his tribe and the big claims he makes.

DeletedUser

Rage just needs some flow, getting 3-4 caps in a day or two might get them in rhythm to start competing.

DeletedUser

It appears some are now jumping ship. Wonder if there's internal turmoil?

DeletedUser

Nope no turmoil, duke just ditched the tribe and has not logged in for 7 days minimum. This war is just about done.

DeletedUser

Nicely organised, it just came down to the better tribe winning.

I take my hat of to the.

Inactivity of some members and lack of participation lead to poor organisation.

DeletedUser

Nicely organised, it just came down to the better tribe winning.

I take my hat of to the.

Inactivity of some members and lack of participation lead to poor organisation.

recruiting base on points, merging to any one, selfishly eating inactives by own advantage than helping the tribe, no doubt it will fall in failure.

DeletedUser

recruiting base on points, merging to any one, selfishly eating inactives by own advantage than helping the tribe, no doubt it will fall in failure.

some of those facts are not true. However, the war was lost. So thats that. As a loyal member I was happy within rage for the beginning period of time.