Rage Quit is the Only Way! Coming to a Theater Near You

DeletedUser103537

Wow I tend not to agree with steve hate to do it. Really hate it want to say ZEF is well organized elite tribe so badly just to disagree with steve. I can't do it I have to say they are well unorganized bad tribe from k45.

DeletedUser

I hope ZEF treat our diplomatic with respect. If not im worry maybe our relation specially me not put any respect to any ZEF member too.

This is not WET speaker but i thknk WET elders wont like be stabbed like this

If what you say is true, going through ZEF's recent nobles, there has been more then a few villages nobled in K55. Pretty hard to follow those conditions when they recruited a few Rage members based in K55 lmao.

DeletedUser103537

I am guess war in the future then break the little agreement rofl. Now that they posted everything on the forums it would make them look weak if they didn't war only just my opinion.

DeletedUser

NAPS.. I wonder how long that would last. Taking in Refugees in K55 while there NAP tribe WeT is warring with Rage already created trust issues. How could WeT tell if ZEF will honor K55 RAGE refugees not nobling in WeT territory? When these refugees are already on k55 as RyanCamo said lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106296

Raj, is your leadership okay with you giving so much information about your tribe and tribe diplomacy with the whole af W64 lol

Hmm...This maybe make WET diplomat will throw some axe to my village but At least giving me a good reason if suddenly im taking some ZEF member village at k55 hak hak hak..off course im joke :p

I dont like any good player outside WET stay near at my cluster. Im still Tha HandSOMEsT but i have bad paranoid problem

DeletedUser106296

But still because im member of WET and i love be at this tribe and i love creator and our management. I will obey they rules and order hikss... maybe i will going noble to k45 :(

If someone at k45 wanna quit would you pls prenoble me and giving me some village lol

DeletedUser103537

So do the above posts mean war with ZEF. It is what I think I get out of it. He is taking Zef members villages off Zef while they are napped. I am so confused are they napped. My guess WeT don't want to mess with ZEF and they are afraid of a war. The reason I believe this is cause of the above guy messages on the forums and no declaration by WeT.

k55
1 WeT 2,88 Mio. 397
2 TBS 1,64 Mio. 237
3 ZEF 613.973 90
4 Rawr! 540.905 67

While WeT have no territory in k45. Rofl this is hilarious love how ZEF little nap here going for WeT.

DeletedUser

NAPS.. I wonder how long that would last. Taking in Refugees in K55 while there NAP tribe WeT is warring with Rage already created trust issues. How could WeT tell if ZEF will honor K55 RAGE refugees not nobling in WeT territory? When these refugees are already on k55 as RyanCamo said lol.

LOL, you guys love to get rid of that nap dont you ? you hate Zef that much ?

they have new leader, they do some thing that is out of hand, they disregard our agreement without informing us so they do it on purpose, now you know what's next ?

now stop bragging, and close this thread, this war is long done and dead, no point of discussing anything here that not related on the post :p

DeletedUser103537

Wondering if other tribes would join in on a war if WeT went to war with ZEF. Technically the war is not over by that I mean that this still has to do with Rage well the refugees how I see it. Just that rage players left for other tribes. This would be how I feel if I was WeT.

DeletedUser

they have new leader, they do some thing that is out of hand, they disregard our agreement without informing us so they do it on purpose, now you know what's next ?

now stop bragging, and close this thread, this war is long done and dead, no point of discussing anything here that not related on the post :p

I would just like to point out that I have not bragged. But merely wondered :icon_surprised:

And I dont hate. Its just a game :)

DeletedUser106296

Yes Sir, No more comment .. i need find another thread for make flaming hak hak hak upss..sorry

DeletedUser103537

lol I don't care really if you get rid of the nap also. I just see it as your tribe being weak probably should control your players to not post secretive stuff like that. Really if I was in your position I would demand they be kicked or war them. But hey that me really you could go the other route it works out too. I also would have internaled my member who was dumb enough to post the diplomacy of my tribe on the externals.

He makes you guys look like a joke in all honesty but hey that only me I do one or the other. Get rid of the person who goes blabbing on the externals or war cause of diplomacy. Cause it says something that you don't care if your secrets are spilled to everyone may lead to spies down the road.

DeletedUser106296

lol I don't care really if you get rid of the nap also. I just see it as your tribe being weak probably should control your players to not post secretive stuff like that. Really if I was in your position I would demand they be kicked or war them. But hey that me really you could go the other route it works out too. I also would have internaled my member who was dumb enough to post the diplomacy of my tribe on the externals.

He makes you guys look like a joke in all honesty but hey that only me I do one or the other. Get rid of the person who goes blabbing on the externals or war cause of diplomacy. Cause it says something that you don't care if your secrets are spilled to everyone may lead to spies down the road.

He is very very right ... who is a person spillled whole secret ?!!
haizz that man really like a clown and make whole tribe become a joke !!

i want kick him :p but WET only Said WhatEver hak hak hak thats why our tribe name WET

btw evilclown you are a clown too even evil one :) why dont like jokes ? and can i know what your name id at this world ?

DeletedUser64969

Zef is gona get gang banged soon anyway so in a months time they will more then likely no longer be a major tribe regardless, but we shall see what happens they may win you never know.

DeletedUser103537

lol immunesoul are you on the loopy pills mate I mean really they may win.