RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

Zach,

Coulda.... Shoulda... Woulda...

You didn't, Won't and Pipe dreams are just that... Dreams. And to think you even thought you had a prayer... That river in Egypt where your mind resides is quite beautiful I hear.

oh it is, you should see it sometime :)

hey, not my fault tho, i was one of the only one's even fighting you noobs :icon_wink:

sathom

we would of came back, and won with no problem, BUT, we had a bunch of lazy shits doing nothing (including bmf,sathom,sifo,dia etc.), if they had came to the front, we could of pushed back easily, activity beats skill any day. but they didn't, idk why, it is easy. take me for example, i moved to a few fronts, and kicked ass, now that alone won't win the war, we needed everyone to do it, but those nubs just sat there taking barbs bitching about the frontline doing nothing :/
now what i thought was, people would actually get off there asses and help for once, but i was wrong, which sucks :/
those noobs did not even take sits, shit, i sat the whole frontline (and defended pretty well imo :icon_wink:)

:icon_rolleyes:

I love how you act like we just sat in the back not doing anything but taking 3k point barbs.
Sorry Had to Do It. (591|105) K15 3,082 Barbarian sathom [Punch!] 2012-01-26 20:41:15

That was the last 3k point barb I took, and I did it for a reason. Every thing else that went barb was player villages, IE BMF. Speaking of, BMF while a rather in your face kind of guy, did a shit ton for punch, way before I was even around. Atleast he would make ops when he said he was going to unlike you. Same as Sifo, he sent more troops to the front whether it be offensive or defensive then a lot of players. So basically you can take your little list of people who "didn't do shit" and shove it.

dude, stop acting like you did everything, you did help, but you didn't "run" punch.

Lol Zach when did you ever "run" punch, your a fool of a leader. But lets face it, a lot of punch's problems was diplomacy, expecting to force everyone in the world to do what you want, :icon_rolleyes: who would ever think that would work in the long run.

what has happened has happened tho, it's a real shame, i just hope you noobs don't go on another recruiting spree, already started with gkhan, who is next? FCUK nubs?

At least they could count on the fact they would get some team players, and not mister I'm doing everything by my self.

DeletedUser37628

Gonna Have to Say that statement is a giant pile of Turd.

|Raw| would have mopped the floor with Win! had they known the turmoil that was going on in Win! at the time when |Raw| decided to join against the Punch-Less.

Hmm, where to start... I don't mean to seem like a jackass, but:

1) |RAW| had at least one spy in WIN!, I'm pretty sure they knew what was going on generally. If they didn't, then I still don't understand why you're bothering bringing it up.
2) I'll remind you that WIN! was technically winning the war against |RAW| when we made peace. Whether or not |RAW| would have eventually turned the war around as PUNCH! made more progress on WIN! is a different issue, but |RAW| by no means would have "mopped the floor" as you say. We would have continued getting gangbanged as normal, and eventually |RAW| probably would have had a lot of barbs to munch on from deleted accounts.

DeletedUser

Hmm, where to start... I don't mean to seem like a jackass, but:

1) |RAW| had at least one spy in WIN!, I'm pretty sure they knew what was going on generally. If they didn't, then I still don't understand why you're bothering bringing it up.
2) I'll remind you that WIN! was technically winning the war against |RAW| when we made peace. Whether or not |RAW| would have eventually turned the war around as PUNCH! made more progress on WIN! is a different issue, but |RAW| by no means would have "mopped the floor" as you say. We would have continued getting gangbanged as normal, and eventually |RAW| probably would have had a lot of barbs to munch on from deleted accounts.

No slam intended on Win! in any way... To Zach's erroneous point about feeling swindled by |Raw|'s entry against them was my point. However, at the time War Peace and our account were getting ready to take the brunt of |RAW|'s potential attacks as we were on the direct border and hostilities were brewing as Win! leadership was trying to form.

The gap left by Pactli's sudden exit was happening during this time as tensions were growing... If I recall Rakan Samurai had launched his full complement prior to quitting on to Onyx2 at the time.

No offense intended just opining away as the course of events.

DeletedUser

I love how you act like we just sat in the back not doing anything but taking 3k point barbs.
Sorry Had to Do It. (591|105) K15 3,082 Barbarian sathom [Punch!] 2012-01-26 20:41:15

That was the last 3k point barb I took, and I did it for a reason. Every thing else that went barb was player villages, IE BMF. Speaking of, BMF while a rather in your face kind of guy, did a shit ton for punch, way before I was even around. Atleast he would make ops when he said he was going to unlike you. Same as Sifo, he sent more troops to the front whether it be offensive or defensive then a lot of players. So basically you can take your little list of people who "didn't do shit" and shove it.

Lol Zach when did you ever "run" punch, your a fool of a leader. But lets face it, a lot of punch's problems was diplomacy, expecting to force everyone in the world to do what you want, :icon_rolleyes: who would ever think that would work in the long run.

At least they could count on the fact they would get some team players, and not mister I'm doing everything by my self.

Back in the old days, I did every single freaking op for Punch, without myself and valth damn punch would easily have gone under. Zach just moaned about bloody account sitters and co's in shit, this game has changed, either its all about co players or its just him! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's basically what you were doing, you did nothing to help :)

He did make op's, and he is a kinda decent player (and yes thats the closest thing to a complement you will get from me), but he did shit all. op's, thats great, sending nukes, thats great, but thats not gonna win a war, you need to noble villages to win a war, none of you had caps. Look at when we hit ikab, most of his villages were empty, but we didn't have enough to noble them, as there was only me,stuka,bill, brent to noble. same with ryjoe, it was only me(and i was 60ish hours out), jack, bong and a few others near to noble. Look at sifo's recent failed op on waldo, yea sure you nuked/catted, but even brent said, there was not enough people around to noble, idk if you know this or not, but a nuke can't lower loyalty on a village :lol:

lol, did i say i ran punch? i was saying Amane didn't run everything when he is trying to act like he did, not saying he did nothing, but it wasn't all him :icon_confused:
Well what else would we do? hug everyone? im not sure if you noticed, but it is tribalwars,it is not how this game is played now i guess, but it is how it should be played imo,maybe you are more fit for tribalhugz.net :icon_rolleyes:

well i kinda was :icon_rolleyes:
who was sitting the western front? you? sifo? dia?
shit, none of you would even take sits, when serb was needing a sit, you all were talking having fun in skype, then once a sitter is needed, you all play dead and i had to take another sit :lol:

Atleast he would make ops when he said he was going to unlike you.
they took longer then planned, but, i would like to see how quick you pull a op together with all the sits i had which all had incomings, plus my own incomings. They would of been out quicker if others would actually take a sit instead of me getting stuck with them all :icon_rolleyes:

Back in the old days, I did every single freaking op for Punch, without myself and valth damn punch would easily have gone under. Zach just moaned about bloody account sitters and co's in shit, this game has changed, either its all about co players or its just him! :icon_biggrin:

the only bitching i did about coplayers, were they not sticking around or sucking :p
it's so hard to find a good co nowadays :icon_cry:

sathom

Amane. said:
Back in the old days, I did every single freaking op for Punch, without myself and valth damn punch would easily have gone under. Zach just moaned about bloody account sitters and co's in shit, this game has changed, either its all about co players or its just him!

I was not in punch when you were around, but Valth was the reason I joined punch. I personally thought valth was a good leader, after he left, lets face it punch went down hill. zach just sucks at leading, your right all he did was bitch.

zach said:
It's basically what you were doing, you did nothing to help

Yes clearly by taking that one barb back in January I did nothing to help Punch!.

Zach said:
He did make op's, and he is a kinda decent player (and yes thats the closest thing to a complement you will get from me), but he did shit all. op's, thats great, sending nukes, thats great, but thats not gonna win a war, you need to noble villages to win a war, none of you had caps. Look at when we hit ikab, most of his villages were empty, but we didn't have enough to noble them, as there was only me,stuka,bill, brent to noble. same with ryjoe, it was only me(and i was 60ish hours out), jack, bong and a few others near to noble. Look at sifo's recent failed op on waldo, yea sure you nuked/catted, but even brent said, there was not enough people around to noble, idk if you know this or not, but a nuke can't lower loyalty on a village

So what your saying is the players on the front lines or close enough to Rage's villages didn't noble them so it is the back line players fault? Makes sense.

lol, did i say i ran punch? i was saying Amane didn't run everything when he is trying to act like he did, not saying he did nothing, but it wasn't all him
Well what else would we do? hug everyone? im not sure if you noticed, but it is tribalwars,it is not how this game is played now i guess, but it is how it should be played imo,maybe you are more fit for tribalhugz.net

You were baron and duke right? You also were the diplomat with Gkhan right? Sounds like you was a bit of a leader, no? Oh fwiw, good job with the Gkhan diplomacy.

Wait what? Punch hugged everyone in the northern K's, Remember when BMF was pissed about me joining? Oh wait you were on a break then weren't you. I'll clue you in. After leaving Zombie I created a small tribe of back line players, Valth and my self worked out a deal that we would help when needed and eventually get in to punch at some point. I got invited with 1 or 2 others. Then valth leaves the game. All of a sudden everyone around me was in punch. So who played tribal hugs?

Your arrogant statement is the reason our diplomacy sucked. Granted I do not know exactly what happened with Raw as I was privy to that info but it seems it was all of punchs fault. I mean you have two tribe fighting a common enemy and punch screwed that up and Raw declared on us? Wow that's one be screw up.

well i kinda was
who was sitting the western front? you? sifo? dia?
shit, none of you would even take sits, when serb was needing a sit, you all were talking having fun in skype, then once a sitter is needed, you all play dead and i had to take another sit

You didn't do everything :icon_rolleyes: Hey you remember that time in skype that you needed an urgent sitter for a couple of hours yeah that was me that took it you fool, you handed me your screwed up account with 1k or so incomings. Two days later you show back up. Your welcome you ungrateful prick. :icon_biggrin: I also had Serbs sit for awhile, and a few others from time to time. You see I can't stay awake for more then 30 or so hours so I had to pass the sits on to someone who was around so I could sleep or work.

Don't act like you sat every account punch had.

they took longer then planned, but, i would like to see how quick you pull a op together with all the sits i had which all had incomings, plus my own incomings. They would of been out quicker if others would actually take a sit instead of me getting stuck with them all

Wrap your small brain around this, ask someone to put the op together for you, if you had the info it could have been put together easily. Hell I would have done it, in fact I believe I offered to help once.

DeletedUser

I have to say, and its not going back on you zach, whenever you opened your mouth on the pub forums I would shake my head and duck my hands around my head, you need to mature. It will come in time, but man, just sometimes, make me want to shout! :p Still a good guy no doubt.

DeletedUser

In my defense sath, I'd say, if myself and valth still held the controlling part of what was known as punch, we'd Still be in with a shot, no saying, as I have no been in punch for many months, but what I will say is, punch was there from the start, the only tribe here that was in from the start, and personally I think that speaks volumes.

many wars have been won, many players hired, and many players fired. But during this whole world up until now, punch has been there for the ride come rain come shine, and I think we should remember that, its a good feat. Unlike this rage tribe I know nothing about or win etc etc i was not around, so I won't give judgmental opinions, but still. Punch was good. x

DeletedUser

:)
Overviewcopy.png

sathom

In my defense sath, I'd say, if myself and valth still held the controlling part of what was known as punch, we'd Still be in with a shot, no saying, as I have no been in punch for many months, but what I will say is, punch was there from the start, the only tribe here that was in from the start, and personally I think that speaks volumes.

many wars have been won, many players hired, and many players fired. But during this whole world up until now, punch has been there for the ride come rain come shine, and I think we should remember that, its a good feat. Unlike this rage tribe I know nothing about or win etc etc i was not around, so I won't give judgmental opinions, but still. Punch was good. x

I'm not taking anything away from the punch of old. It was a great tribe in its day. Sadly that day is over. While it would be easy to place blame activity, diplomacy, leadership, ect. Everyone has to take a bit of the blame, everyone could have done something different, more of or otherwise.

Except Zach, he did nothing wrong.

DeletedUser

Well lets Imagine a Tribe as a pie, The activity is the Filling, the main piece, the center part, what makes the pie what it is, the pastry is the leadership, what holds it together, and the top part of the pastry is the diplomacy, stopping the pie from losing its heat, or steam, as such, (not sure how to bind the top part of the pie in with what I am saying)

The point is the Activity flutters the pie become non edible, and fowl, also unpleasant, which will not entice people to want to stay within such pie (tribe) Thus increasing inactivity, and more inactivity makes the place more fowl making others inactive, a Viscous cycle...

If the Leadership flutters, Or the pastry case gives way the pie becomes out of control and spills leaving the filling with no clue what to do as they have never been in such situation before.

Now I feel from my perception, and from recent readings in the forums, and past readings before leaving, that punch lost both its filling and casing, Leaving nothing but a fowl, disgusting place to be, and when all that happens, it will be difficult to bring it back together.

Nice bitta corny bulls*** aha

sathom

Amane. said:
Now I feel from my perception, and from recent readings in the forums, and past readings before leaving, that punch lost both its filling and casing, Leaving nothing but a fowl, disgusting place to be, and when all that happens, it will be difficult to bring it back together.

Well said.

Now do cake or donuts.

Eh better yet make it whiskey. Whiskey is better. :D

DeletedUser

aha :) I should have carried on with Tw damn :) Maybe Ill start it up again but I am kinda doing a no game policy with life right now :)

sathom

Im sure Zach can hook you up with an account!

Yeah the no game policy will be in effect when I'm done with this world for sure. Except for PS3, you can at least put them down. :D

HeftySmurf

I have stopped logging into Skype, i remembered why i never appeared online because of the senseless people adding you and pming to join premades....

Im only doing 1 more world, more as a favour to KM then anything because i owe him but still 1 more world then its done.

@ Sathom

XBOX FTW MOTHERLOVER!

DeletedUser

I was not in punch when you were around, but Valth was the reason I joined punch. I personally thought valth was a good leader, after he left, lets face it punch went down hill. zach just sucks at leading, your right all he did was bitch.

Yes clearly by taking that one barb back in January I did nothing to help Punch!.

see, now you are getting it.

So what your saying is the players on the front lines or close enough to Rage's villages didn't noble them so it is the back line players fault? Makes sense.

no, there was not enough active frontline players to take them, and you know it. Thats why the backline needed to move to the front. 6 players can't noble a whole tribe :icon_rolleyes:

You were baron and duke right? You also were the diplomat with Gkhan right? Sounds like you was a bit of a leader, no? Oh fwiw, good job with the Gkhan diplomacy.

No, i was not baron or duke, i was supreme dictator, geez, get it right :lol:
There was nothing i could do about that, i had talks with them, but a few days after i started to talk with them i found out they were declaring on us, not that hard, they don't know how to keep things a secret lol, but dia had told me to NOT tell anyone at all they would declare as it would make people feel there was "no hope" and other nonsense, i was not able to make a op, stack the frontline or anything. I don't even think i told sharkey. I was following orders, tho i wish i didn't :icon_neutral:

Wait what? Punch hugged everyone in the northern K's, Remember when BMF was pissed about me joining? Oh wait you were on a break then weren't you. I'll clue you in. After leaving Zombie I created a small tribe of back line players, Valth and my self worked out a deal that we would help when needed and eventually get in to punch at some point. I got invited with 1 or 2 others. Then valth leaves the game. All of a sudden everyone around me was in punch. So who played tribal hugs?

yea i know you made a tribe, umm, devils or something, right?
the people who took over punch played tribalhugz you nub :p

Your arrogant statement is the reason our diplomacy sucked. Granted I do not know exactly what happened with Raw as I was privy to that info but it seems it was all of punchs fault. I mean you have two tribe fighting a common enemy and punch screwed that up and Raw declared on us? Wow that's one be screw up.

:lol:

You didn't do everything :icon_rolleyes: Hey you remember that time in skype that you needed an urgent sitter for a couple of hours yeah that was me that took it you fool, you handed me your screwed up account with 1k or so incomings. Two days later you show back up. Your welcome you ungrateful prick. :icon_biggrin: I also had Serbs sit for awhile, and a few others from time to time. You see I can't stay awake for more then 30 or so hours so I had to pass the sits on to someone who was around so I could sleep or work.

yea well sharkey was supposed to log in after a few hours, and i think he did, everything was tagged so nothing was screwed up, all you needed to do was tag any new ones. and as i said before it was valentines weekend so i was a little to busy to care about my account :icon_cool:
I did say thanks when i came back you nub :p

Don't act like you sat every account punch had.

you are right, i didn't, me AND sharkey did :)

Wrap your small brain around this, ask someone to put the op together for you, if you had the info it could have been put together easily. Hell I would have done it, in fact I believe I offered to help once.

don't you think i asked? i got help with fake scripts and thats it, any other help i needed people were "busy" or dealing with 50incomings lol, and you were busy with rl at the time (i think) as you made a post about not being around as much, so i was not gonna ask you,sifo was off doing noob stuff, others who could normally help were busy aswell :icon_neutral:
Im sure Zach can hook you up with an account!

Still got a few accounts to give :icon_wink:
if you convince him to take one he can bring the account to fcuk :)

DUBTIZE

For the record...

Act1 Merged into PUNCH! with no warning to Act1 members... (RAW was already at war with PUNCH, but Act1 had a NAP with them up until days before surprise merge).
I did not know this at the time but RAW was suppose to merge with Act1 (none of Act1 members other than council knew this at the time either).
So the whole "backstabbing" thing must have happened before the merge?!?!

Just trying to get the timeline correct. ;)

DeletedUser

Zach, please, please, please, just quit already. Seriously, hiow can you comtinue to show your face when you're easily the most ill-reputed loud-mouthed fool on these forums (with exception to Ampac- dont want him to feel like he's second tier :icon_wink:)

Sathom is easily among the best players in his neck of the woods, and while his nobling record might not reflect it, he's far better of a tribe mate than anyone else in his neck of the woods. The mentality in PUNCH!, has been, and will be, why should I give effort to a tribe that won't return it to me? I can't say I blame anyone for that tbh- given the lack of structure and even the most basic of strategies and concepts of this game are above a majority of the tribe. Why give 110% percent for people who won't give you the time of day when your backs against a wall?

Now, having said that, there is a solid core(s) of players who are good teammates, but unfortunately a large mass just drags them down. Their revolving door policy of player and accounts is ineffective to say the least and out right demotivating and it tend to be exclusionary and they alienate anyone who threatens to rectify any of these mistakes.

None of these things have been fixed by these new tribes- they've just increased and became more apparent. The PUNCH! scraps are truly fighting a futile battle.

DeletedUser

Zach, please, please, please, just quit already. Seriously, hiow can you comtinue to show your face when you're easily the most ill-reputed loud-mouthed fool on these forums (with exception to Ampac- dont want him to feel like he's second /tier :icon_wink:)

thanks you are so nice :)

Sathom is easily among the best players in his neck of the woods, and while his nobling record might not reflect it, he's far better of a tribe mate than anyone else in his neck of the woods. The mentality in PUNCH!, has been, and will be, why should I give effort to a tribe that won't return it to me? I can't say I blame anyone for that tbh- given the lack of structure and even the most basic of strategies and concepts of this game are above a majority of the tribe. Why give 110% percent for people who won't give you the time of day when your backs against a wall?

He could be a good player,but, a good player sitting in the backline is not gonna do any good for a tribe, thats just common sense.

None of these things have been fixed by these new tribes- they've just increased and became more apparent. The PUNCH! scraps are truly fighting a futile battle.

I can't believe im doing this, but i agree with you on this :lol: