RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guess Punch isn't a factor anymore. Even Patron our academy tribe is bigger than them.

Zach thinks his reputation will be saved by spouting BS in the forums.

So in order to get our facts straight.

1. Punch!- Got lots of talent
2. Punch talents were wasted by Zach.

I guess that sums it up.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Guess Punch isn't a factor anymore. Even Patron our academy tribe is bigger than them.

which you have accomplished by merging, yet again :icon_rolleyes:
seems to be the only thing you guys are good at :lol:

Zach thinks his reputation will be saved by spouting BS in the forum

So in order to get our facts straight.

1. punch has lots of talent, but all are lazy.
2. punch talents wasted by dia and lazy noobs, and zach continues to be awesome and rim rage
3. Zach quits and punch die's.

I guess that sums it up.:icon_wink:

yea, that sum's it up :)

also, post more ampac!
i miss fighting with you :(

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Merging...well I guess we made the right move unlike your tribe...Basically all you preach is shit Zach...I think the fall of punch proves a lot on how you handle things.:icon_biggrin:

So where are your loser friends hefty smirf and calmir?

DeletedUser

Merging...well I guess we made the right move unlike your tribe...Basically all you preach is shit Zach...I think the fall of punch proves a lot on how you handle things.:icon_biggrin:

So where are your loser friends hefty smUrf and calmir?

i don't see how hugging anything with more then 1 village is the right move, but i know thats how you play, enjoying all those 3k barbs i see :lol:
how i handle things? if i had my way shit would of been ALOT different :icon_rolleyes:

wait..calmir is my friend? :O
and smurf is off ruining another account -.-'

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i don't see how hugging anything with more then 1 village is the right move, but i know thats how you play, enjoying all those 3k barbs i see :lol:
how i handle things? if i had my way shit would of been ALOT different :icon_rolleyes:

wait..calmir is my friend? :O
and smurf is off ruining another account -.-'

Lol, pathetic still justifying yourself ...Blame others on your mistakes..

The bottomline is you suck.. Punch! sucks!

Zach your arrogance is your downfall..Your arrogant and can't accept facts that you cant play a decent TW game..

Seeing punch in such a sorry state...which was the no.1 tribe before is really sad...It demoralize lots of battle hardened players in your tribe...

When WIN! our tribe before was face with insurmountable odds, players leaving, players betraying us(Josheb, Hibakusha etc) our tribe were losing lots of villages, inactivity and misunderstanding between leaders ( Wolf misunderstanding with Paulee etc, SOxfan mistrust on win Leadership....We still fought thanks to our members who trusted the leadership.

RAW played a big part on your downfall you neglected the alliance that RAW presented....When Win fought RAW! before I've seen their strength...In fact I'm more afraid of RAW than Punch!

The creation of RAGE! is a moral victory for us as allies we joined forces to show that even with 2 diffrent leadership tribes it could work as one making it stronger.

Now all of that is past...Your tribe is beaten! Your a loser! No one would trust you again zach...Justifying all your crap in the forums and blaming others will just make you scum even more.

I think Ill make new threads on new RAGE! enemies....Punch is dead!

Accept responsbility Zach! No one believes you anymore...Im just surprised that lots of players are still replying to all the shit your spewing out of your mouth.

DeletedUser

which you have accomplished by merging, yet again :icon_rolleyes:
seems to be the only thing you guys are good at :lol:
(

Here's a shocker... Zach being 100% wrong and posting enough manure that all players require hip waders to sort through...

Let's speak from Fact first:

1. Diplomatically Zach you single handedly destroyed your tribe in the long term. You had short term war successes that you utilized so poorly. You used them as a Bragging point as opposed to a rallying cry. Your incessant reminder of your War prowess only put a sign on your tribe's back that said KICK ME... And we kicked your tribe's ass and still are.

2. Your denial to the writing on the wall when the tide turned against Punch! is laughable. A 6 year old could have seen what you needed to do to stave off defeat but you chose the "Honorable" path... Forcing ACT1 into a merge. Which only added fuel to |RAW|'s fire that the correct course was kick Punch!'s ass.

- I will say on this note We are much better at merging than you. Tactfully merging with players who do not suck and are active as opposed to demanding ACT1's merging into you and then using them as food for others. Which would you choose on your next endeavors, Zach?

3. A good leader blames their mistakes on their own inability to lead... Your caustic demands of others and 3 year old temper tantrums that you exhibit on these forums is indicative to your leadership style. Poor, Immature and dictatorial... There is no way anyone can sustain that style of leadership and hope to be successful to the end of a world.

4. I think we were pretty good at kicking your tribe's ass. So give us some credit. Although, your OPs on our tribes were piss poor to say the least.

So keep talking away Zachary, age 4 (Giving you the benefit of the doubt here)... You lost. It's over the glory days are ruined by you reminding us that they once existed... Time to move on and look to the future and that does not reside in w54 for you or your tribe...

If you need a Hug just contact one of us in game... Like you said... We are really good at that.

DeletedUser

Not gonna lie, while you lot where arguing this out I pulled some chick at a mates house party and did what you do when you're drunk and alone, Now what would be more fun, that? Or tribalwars, lol, This is why I quit games and got a social life, I suggest you guys do it too, I paste a pic of her, but like that'd be weird and geeky, plus I wouldn't be happy with people posting my face on some forum. Still GET OUTSIDE!! lol!

DeletedUser

Lol, pathetic still justifying yourself ...Blame others on your mistakes..

The bottomline is you suck.. Punch! sucks!

actually no, even tho you nubs will never admit publicly, i am a kickass player, probably the best player on the front. Without a doubt im better then you to :icon_razz:

Zach your arrogance is your downfall..Your arrogant and can't accept facts that you cant play a decent TW game..

again, you are wrong :)

Seeing punch in such a sorry state...which was the no.1 tribe before is really sad...It demoralize lots of battle hardened players in your tribe...

When WIN! our tribe before was face with insurmountable odds, players leaving, players betraying us(Josheb, Hibakusha etc) our tribe were losing lots of villages, inactivity and misunderstanding between leaders ( Wolf misunderstanding with Paulee etc, SOxfan mistrust on win Leadership....We still fought thanks to our members who trusted the leadership.

RAW played a big part on your downfall you neglected the alliance that RAW presented....When Win fought RAW! before I've seen their strength...In fact I'm more afraid of RAW than Punch!

The creation of RAGE! is a moral victory for us as allies we joined forces to show that even with 2 diffrent leadership tribes it could work as one making it stronger.

Now all of that is past...Your tribe is beaten! Your a loser! No one would trust you again zach...Justifying all your crap in the forums and blaming others will just make you scum even more.

no im not loser, i kicked your sorry tribes ass like it was nothing :lol:
your players would quit, or suddenly get a sitter every time i attacked them. Your tribe only has 3 good players (g2ku,jinx,bmf) and if we didn't have a fool as duke, and a bunch of lazy inactives, we would of won this. It would of taken years no doubt but we would of won.
I don't see how im scum, and i could care less if people don't trust me, im not a well liked person, but that does not matter to me, all the nubs can hate me, even tho im still helping them atm :icon_rolleyes:

I think Ill make new threads on new RAGE! enemies....Punch is dead!

I would think you were to busy with those 3k's to make a bunch of threads :lol:

Accept responsbility Zach! No one believes you anymore...Im just surprised that lots of players are still replying to all the shit your spewing out of your mouth.
i could say the exact same thing to you :lol:

I missed this :D
Here's a shocker... Zach being 100% wrong and posting enough manure that all players require hip waders to sort through...

Let's speak from Fact first:

1. Diplomatically Zach you single handedly destroyed your tribe in the long term. You had short term war successes that you utilized so poorly. You used them as a Bragging point as opposed to a rallying cry. Your incessant reminder of your War prowess only put a sign on your tribe's back that said KICK ME... And we kicked your tribe's ass and still are.

2. Your denial to the writing on the wall when the tide turned against Punch! is laughable. A 6 year old could have seen what you needed to do to stave off defeat but you chose the "Honorable" path... Forcing ACT1 into a merge. Which only added fuel to |RAW|'s fire that the correct course was kick Punch!'s ass.

- I will say on this note We are much better at merging than you. Tactfully merging with players who do not suck and are active as opposed to demanding ACT1's merging into you and then using them as food for others. Which would you choose on your next endeavors, Zach?

3. A good leader blames their mistakes on their own inability to lead... Your caustic demands of others and 3 year old temper tantrums that you exhibit on these forums is indicative to your leadership style. Poor, Immature and dictatorial... There is no way anyone can sustain that style of leadership and hope to be successful to the end of a world.

4. I think we were pretty good at kicking your tribe's ass. So give us some credit. Although, your OPs on our tribes were piss poor to say the least.

So keep talking away Zachary, age 4 (Giving you the benefit of the doubt here)... You lost. It's over the glory days are ruined by you reminding us that they once existed... Time to move on and look to the future and that does not reside in w54 for you or your tribe...

If you need a Hug just contact one of us in game... Like you said... We are really good at that.

1.i don't do diplomacy ;)

2.I did not handle the act1 merge :icon_rolleyes:
and no, the merge had nothing to do with RAW wanting to war us.
See how raw and act1 had a shared forums, and a alliance, but ofc you set it as a Nap so we would not find out :lol:
Half wanted to merge, the other half wanted to war us.
The merge, yes it could of been done better, but was a good move. Although we should of just declared on them, took the good members, and eat the rest. as let's face it, act1 was dead weight. I don't recall them ever helping us, it was more us coming to there aid whenever they needed it :lol:

Being "better" at hugging is not somthing you should be proud about, this is tribalWARS, not tribalhugz :icon_wink:

3.I do blame my own mistakes on myself, but none of these were my mistakes, i was only a baron. shit, if i had duke, i would of took everyone's privs (dia first lol) and make a bunch of changes. IF i make a mistake i accept it and move on, but i have made few, and none caused the fall of punch :icon_rolleyes:

4.Why would i give you guys credit/respect when i get none publicly from you guys? :icon_rolleyes:

hey, im 5, not 4, geez get it right :D
I never lost btw :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97878

All you lot go on saying "zach caused this" "zach single handedly ruined punch!" But you forget at most zach had a little imput into the council skype chat which about 10-12 people had a similar input. overall DIA ran the tribe. dia made the decisions.

Zach is stupidly loyal to punch, and you are bitching about that? I admire it. Punch! is a failed tribe. Punch was very unorganised. Punch put some really bad players into really important accounts. Punch leadership was very lazy. (Last so many months i mean)

But you are trolling zach, who was one of the few willing to sit frontline sits. I mean look at the front. at one point we had the Spankje, dic101, andrew101 and a few others that lost in the ban as you are barb munching on. Check all frontline... Zach took em all on because no one else was. Zach was the only one i seen in punch trying. his lone effort just wasn't enough.

And sathom, don't give shit about zachs incomplete ops. I was the one that had the incomplete ops. I asked for help in the council chat on a daily basis and got
"Sorry busy" or "Oh am going out"....from everyone.

DeletedUser

Nothing like a good comedy to read after a hard days work...

Keep it coming you lot.

sathom

And sathom, don't give shit about zachs incomplete ops. I was the one that had the incomplete ops. I asked for help in the council chat on a daily basis and got
"Sorry busy" or "Oh am going out"....from everyone.

Honestly it doesn't matter who's op it was. The point was shit didn't get done. Ask BMF, I bugged the shit out of him when it wasn't done in a timely manner. What would have happened if you would have asked the other 60+ members in the tribe not just the council? Some one would have picked it up.

zachary.2 said:
He could be a good player,but, a good player sitting in the backline is not gonna do any good for a tribe, thats just common sense.

Broken record much?

There was nothing i could do about that, i had talks with them, but a few days after i started to talk with them i found out they were declaring on us, not that hard, they don't know how to keep things a secret lol, but dia had told me to NOT tell anyone at all they would declare as it would make people feel there was "no hope" and other nonsense, i was not able to make a op, stack the frontline or anything. I don't even think i told sharkey. I was following orders, tho i wish i didn't

Too much info was kept from the tribe. Players would rather feel involved then clueless.

yea well sharkey was supposed to log in after a few hours, and i think he did, everything was tagged so nothing was screwed up, all you needed to do was tag any new ones. and as i said before it was valentines weekend so i was a little to busy to care about my account
I did say thanks when i came back you nub :p

I'm pretty sure he didn't come back for a week. I had to pass the sit on other wise your account would have been screwed. Still the point being you weren't the only one with sat accounts.

don't you think i asked? i got help with fake scripts and thats it, any other help i needed people were "busy" or dealing with 50incomings lol, and you were busy with rl at the time (i think) as you made a post about not being around as much, so i was not gonna ask you,sifo was off doing noob stuff, others who could normally help were busy aswell

Thanks for not asking me at that time, but you know as well as everyone else in that tribe I would have helped. Everyone gets busy at some point, sadly that was at a time where I think people just stopped caring about the game and punch.

Still got a few accounts to give
if you convince him to take one he can bring the account to fcuk

I've got no privys other then info on players. It would be up to sifo on that. /shrug

DeletedUser

Defend yourselves all you want, you're still the losers of the world. No amount of verbal diarrhea will change that.

DeletedUser97878

Yes we lost the world, punch failed at the end, we're more discussing the cause of the disaster and am sorry its dia and lazy members just overcome it

DeletedUser37628

Have to say I agree with this. I doubt our situation at that time was any less difficult than the situation faced by punch up until its fall. It is VERY hard to bring tribes back from these things, but alas, WIN! managed where PUNCH! could not, despite the odds. I will just say that pointing fingers at any one person for responsibility regarding such matters is hard. Allow me to elaborate:

Saying that Death Diamond is the culprit is an easy cop out, and while she may have been more to blame than others in punch, punch was composed of many members that should have been able to dictate the direction of the tribe through numbers. Obviously there is something to be said for having trust in leadership (fortunately I managed to maintain the faith of many of my tribemates when WIN! was in the outs, because I'm cool like that :icon_cool:), but I've been hearing people bitch about dia for MONTHS now, yet you ALL continued to follow her. If the members in punch thought that the leadership was making poor decisions, and wanted to see changes, then they should have made changes happen.

One thing I will say about BMF is that even though many in punch probably consider him to be disloyal, many of his more drastic actions were a call for change, and he was the only one I really observed doing that with any level of seriousness. Perhaps you were all wanting change, and perhaps you even voiced your opinions to your leadership, but you did nothing to back up your words. If you wanted change you should have made it happen, be it through volunteering to help leadership in whatever way possible or a coup d'etat. If they refused help of their members yet continued to make poor decisions, then you should have organized a new tribe until they got the message.

Everyone from punch is at least partially to blame for what happened, and while dia may have led poorly, you all let her do it until it was pretty much too late to be helped.

sathom

I'm not taking anything away from the punch of old. It was a great tribe in its day. Sadly that day is over. While it would be easy to place blame activity, diplomacy, leadership, ect. Everyone has to take a bit of the blame, everyone could have done something different, more of or otherwise.

Except Zach, he did nothing wrong.

going2killu said:
Everyone from punch is at least partially to blame for what happened, and while dia may have led poorly, you all let her do it until it was pretty much too late to be helped.

Very true.

going2killu said:
One thing I will say about BMF is that even though many in punch probably consider him to be disloyal, many of his more drastic actions were a call for change, and he was the only one I really observed doing that with any level of seriousness. Perhaps you were all wanting change, and perhaps you even voiced your opinions to your leadership, but you did nothing to back up your words. If you wanted change you should have made it happen, be it through volunteering to help leadership in whatever way possible or a coup d'etat. If they refused help of their members yet continued to make poor decisions, then you should have organized a new tribe until they got the message.

While BMF maybe considered disloyal to some, from what I know and saw he just plain had enough. At that point everyone does something different, BMF being him self left in his own way. I can't say I look down on him for doing what he did, he had his fill and he was done with punch. Whether or not he had an account in Rage before that really doesn't matter, I think he would have done the same either way. Plus from what he told me he had to do to get in to Rage :icon_eek:.

Personally I felt as a lot of players were just coasting, you knew who was active and who was helping and who was not. It's not real hard to figure that one out. Also there was a few that were there just because at one time Punch! was something to be proud of. People wanted to be a part of it, sadly some people thought they could relax and not do as much, some I'm sure were scared to attack for fear of retaliation. Other had different reasons.

Again we all could have done something different.

DeletedUser

Have to say I agree with this. I doubt our situation at that time was any less difficult than the situation faced by punch up until its fall. It is VERY hard to bring tribes back from these things, but alas, WIN! managed where PUNCH! could not, despite the odds. I will just say that pointing fingers at any one person for responsibility regarding such matters is hard. Allow me to elaborate:

Saying that Death Diamond is the culprit is an easy cop out, and while she may have been more to blame than others in punch, punch was composed of many members that should have been able to dictate the direction of the tribe through numbers. Obviously there is something to be said for having trust in leadership (fortunately I managed to maintain the faith of many of my tribemates when WIN! was in the outs, because I'm cool like that :icon_cool:), but I've been hearing people bitch about dia for MONTHS now, yet you ALL continued to follow her. If the members in punch thought that the leadership was making poor decisions, and wanted to see changes, then they should have made changes happen.

You said what I tried to in an earlier post. But much better than I had.

If they hated the situation then stop hiding behind the comfy blanket of having that pretty Punch! tag. We can speak from experience that we had to make a change to |RAW| from Win! in order for SWJ and I to even consider continuing to play this world otherwise we would have been an account being sat for a long period of time.

We became re-energized, refocussed and more engaged in the game for doing so... Hell we found two other people to co-play the account with us. So change is a good thing if you have the stones to do it and it's fun.

DeletedUser

So where are your loser friends hefty smirf and calmir?

'cause that didn't come completely out of nowhere. Give up Ampac. You suck etc etc etc; I am awesome etc etc etc. I can understand your persistent jealousy though. Not everyone can be as memorable as me. Or sexy. Or charming. Or naked.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
'cause that didn't come completely out of nowhere. Give up Ampac. You suck etc etc etc; I am awesome etc etc etc. I can understand your persistent jealousy though. Not everyone can be as memorable as me. Or sexy. Or charming. Or naked.

Lol, yes I do understand that you do not know how play TW calmir but you just blabber nonsense...where are you now... but a distant memory...:lol::lol: