RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

Nice stats PUNCH!-

Just to think if PUNCH! was to put capable leadership in charge they might be able to atleast slow Rage! down- but nope- they have Death Diamond, the worst duke ever to lead a number 1 tribe and Spiders who's starting to feel like this game is a chore- as evidenced by him going yellow.

And people wonder why I kept leaving?

You kept leaving because you were to scared to fight a war, enjoy rage, i will rim you for a second time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser37628

Since zachary is adamant about the difference between rimming players and rimming accounts, you'll only rim bmf's account, since there is no player on it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Since zachary is adamant about the difference between rimming players and rimming accounts, you'll only rim bmf's account, since there is no player on it :icon_wink:

He was on to send nukes the other day so you must be mistaken, unless he needed another sitter again :lol:

DeletedUser86150

Nice stats PUNCH!-

Just to think if PUNCH! was to put capable leadership in charge they might be able to atleast slow Rage! down- but nope- they have Death Diamond, the worst duke ever to lead a number 1 tribe and Spiders who's starting to feel like this game is a chore- as evidenced by him going yellow.

And people wonder why I kept leaving?

Did You wanted to lead Punch! and now You're jealous?

...or You just want to be in any No1 tribe?

DeletedUser

I got a better question, why do rage endorse cheating? :lol:

Why does your tribe endorse immaturity and Straw Grasping to save face?

Go listen to some more Adele to reminisce about 'Almost Having it All' in Punch!

Zach.... Your posts lack something and I can't quite put my finger on it?

On yea.... They lack intelligence. You LOST this game months ago... Time to Mass Delete Punch! Only chance you have.

DeletedUser97878

Mass deleting is for nubs :p You'll eventually all get ban deleted when your players are all multis :D

DeletedUser

You kept leaving because you were to scared to fight a war, enjoy rage, i will rim you for a second time :icon_wink:

I left because the leadership in charge has no idea how to fight a successful war and was unwilling to take any kind input without feeling like it was criticism. Nobody respects Death Diamond and I guarantee you, even after what I've done- there are people in PUNCH! more loyal to me, even now as a Rage member, than they ever will be to DD.

I left and attacked PUNCH!- NOT the other way around. If you think a 20 vs 1 against a tribe less player who doesn't care enough to fight back is a victory for you, I know, I get it- it's the state of PUNCH! in-game- You need any kind of victory you can get- even when it's just glorified internals.

Good luck with the second "rimming"- you're gonna need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass deleting is for nubs :p You'll eventually all get ban deleted when your players are all multis :D

Whoever you are/were/ or whatever alias you are now hiding from... Go troll elsewhere. Time for you to nut up or shuddup...

DeletedUser37628

Don't know what you're on about, zach. In the meantime, could you tell me why punch feels it necessary to rely on spies? I was hoping we could have a decent fight... But it seems you all insist on your old ways.

DeletedUser

Don't know what you're on about, zach. In the meantime, could you tell me why punch feels it necessary to rely on spies? I was hoping we could have a decent fight... But it seems you all insist on your old ways.

We are not relying on spies for anything, what are you talking about?

DeletedUser97878

We have spies :O Why doesn't anyone in the council know about this? :O

DeletedUser

I'll be a spy, I hate everybody in punch to start with BMF was my only friend ;(

DeletedUser37628

PUNCH! definitely has spies lol. Talk to dia if you want, although I doubt you'll get much info from her.

DeletedUser

PUNCH! definitely has spies lol. Talk to dia if you want, although I doubt you'll get much info from her.

yea we got a spy, its jinx,he's been a spy for us foreverz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86150

... I guess you'll just have to keep losing daily.

Is it a big thing to take villages from inactive players?

Almost all your caps are from dead accounts.

BTW how your tribe knows so precisely the dead accounts?

...and please, don't try to answer with the "...we made them to quit...", because it isn't true.