RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

well why cant you guys keep your frontline motivated. cause seriously the "inactive" excuse is getting old. we havent had that problem, why have you?

DeletedUser86150

well why cant you guys keep your frontline motivated. cause seriously the "inactive" excuse is getting old. we havent had that problem, why have you?

This is a good question and when I find the answer, I'll post it here.

DeletedUser

Is it a big thing to take villages from inactive players?

Almost all your caps are from dead accounts.

BTW how your tribe knows so precisely the dead accounts?

...and please, don't try to answer with the "...we made them to quit...", because it isn't true.

Your tribe is woefully spy ridden and incompetent. Not to mention TWstats shows they flatlined.

DeletedUser

coolac wants to know why you havent hit him since he has flatlined xD

DeletedUser62954

you guys can go noble my account when i become barb. chances are it will be soon. the clock is ticking

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no challenge i was expecting more.......Ill just delete my account.........I was expecting more from u guys............................Ive enjoyed this world!!! thank u guys!!!'

DeletedUser

You won't leave ampac :lol: bongs gunna be leaving 8m worth of barbs behind, The master barb muncher wouldn't step away from a chance like this :lol:

DeletedUser

It may be time to hear all about the good things Punch! did... It would help them feel better about themselves... Maybe they can talk about their impressive skillz dispatching Zombie... Or their outstanding efforts in having Win! on their heels only to let them off the hook... Or best still their inability to do anything against |RAW|...

This topic is pretty much an after thought... Punch! should change their name to the Past tense version.... Punched!

Since They have stopped punching

DeletedUser86150

The great internobler finished the dead accounts in Rage and Patron?

DeletedUser

PUNCH! have no room to mock anyone on the winning side of this war, seeing as they're losing and all that fun stuff.

DeletedUser86150

The individual player's stats, nor Punch, nor anyone else can show how decent, or pathetic is any player.

Let me mock to the stats then...

DeletedUser

The individual player's stats, nor Punch, nor anyone else can show how decent, or pathetic is any player.

Let me mock to the stats then...

I gonna have to disagree here... Shocker, of course.

But when a tribe gathers more territory faster than another tribe in a war especially when that territory was once owned by the 'Other' tribe... I think that tells a story in regards to how pathetic or decent an entire tribe is, No? This is an US against You thread?

We are waiting for the you to grab the last straw and accuse us of Not kicking your ass fast enough... Then we know we have been PnPunched! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Moderation notice

Deleted some posts. The usual insults, but also ban talk. Let me explain that last one.
Accusations of cheating are grave accusations to make. If you have any evidence of cheating whatsoever, you best give it to the in-game mods who have the tools to properly investigate and punish. You have neither and you are not allowed to carry out your own justice (i.e. by using it in PnP). (If you have no good evidence, of course, making such accusations is wildly irresponsible, as being labelled as a cheater can have a very high impact on someone's life as a 'gamer'.)

This post is not to be responded to as to keep the thread on topic. Any and all posts commenting about it will be deleted and ignored. If they're ill spirited, they'll earn you a punishment too. If you have questions, please PM me and I'll take the time to discuss this with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96141

Some stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: RAGE!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,127
Side 2: 8,162
Difference: 4,035

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 791
Side 2: 153
Difference: 638

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,688,765
Side 2: 69,040,978
Difference: 32,352,213

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,494,920
Side 2: 1,406,263
Difference: 6,088,657

chart

Yes i havent added the people that have been kicked but yeah ;)

DeletedUser

The Super Secret Stellar OP Punch! has planned for us... Also known as what Zach calls the dreaded:

The wait and see OP

Is working perfectly according to their plan.

DeletedUser

Add 131 from astro for us,take out a some caps because of astro and your stats are almost correct :lol:

How many of those are active caps btw?

DeletedUser

Add 131 from astro for us,take out a some caps because of astro and your stats are almost correct :lol:

What about the accounts Punch! either mishandled so badly they imploded or simply booted to save face? Josheb? Adam? All the others? What about the payers who PUNCH! lost due to the ineffectiveness and inability of current leadership? Baaha, myself, Crankster, Macigan, and these are just the recent ones! The ones that left- myself included- had the foresight to make an educated inference of what direction PUNCH! was going in- and that was down- and unfortunately I don't mean south.

Keep clinging to your token paper "victories", cause that's as good as it's gonna get for you Zach- so enjoy it. Bask while you still can; pretty much everyone else knows the inactive argument is a load of shit, and here shortly, you won't even be able to shovel it down yourself. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

How many of astro's barbs were active?

DeletedUser97878

What about the accounts Punch! either mishandled so badly they imploded or simply booted to save face? Josheb? Adam? All the others? What about the payers who PUNCH! lost due to the ineffectiveness and inability of current leadership? Baaha, myself, Crankster, Macigan, and these are just the recent ones! The ones that left- myself included- had the foresight to make an educated inference of what direction PUNCH! was going in- and that was down- and unfortunately I don't mean south.

Keep clinging to your token paper "victories", cause that's as good as it's gonna get for you Zach- so enjoy it. Bask while you still can; pretty much everyone else knows the inactive argument is a load of shit, and here shortly, you won't even be able to shovel it down yourself. :icon_redface:

Thing with you, you have no idea what tribal wars is really about. I couldn't careless about winning. I want to have fun! And to do that you need a to make a family of a tribe. But you sacrificed the family you were in to win. Shallow. Lowlife.Scum.