RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser37628

Actually, I think bmf plays this game for fun just about as much as he can... he's not a tryhard by any stretch of the imagination lol. He just knows what he's doing.

DeletedUser

I cant imagine that being in a tribe full of internal strife is fun. And BMF is not the only one who feels that way. I have had Punch players *tell* me things are real bad now. The fact that shadow, andrew, sifo, and stankass left for 2 days is evidence enough showing that conditions in Punch are not good and only deteriorating.

and zach, how can you even claim that PUNCH should have those 131 barbs added to those stats? did you take them? hell no. and even if you did, by your logic (and that Don kindly pointed out), it shouldnt even make a difference. Thats a real pathetic argument..

maybe we should claim victory over the barbs dia your own duchess left behind those few months ago, oops! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thing with you, you have no idea what tribal wars is really about. I couldn't careless about winning. I want to have fun! And to do that you need a to make a family of a tribe. But you sacrificed the family you were in to win. Shallow. Lowlife.Scum.

Winning is part of the fun- doing well and being better than the opposition- and at one point PUNCH! had the players and skill to do that; I became dis-impassioned and frankly border-line disgruntled when I watched the leadership that took charge after V left piss it all away. The leadership never organized ops and doesn't even know how- Death Diamond's war stats speak for themself.

I was in PUNCH! from day one Sharkbait- so don't come spouting garbage abut camaraderie.

Rather than actually try to organize PUNCH! into a functional tribe, the players in there now are content to waste away while leadership boots account and shuffles new players into the tribe so no one can see how bad things really are without actual investigation. Congrats, PUNCH!, you've done a great job of making it look like you're not losing as bad as you really are.

DeletedUser

What about the accounts Punch! either mishandled so badly they imploded or simply booted to save face? Josheb? Adam? All the others? What about the payers who PUNCH! lost due to the ineffectiveness and inability of current leadership? Baaha, myself, Crankster, Macigan, and these are just the recent ones! The ones that left- myself included- had the foresight to make an educated inference of what direction PUNCH! was going in- and that was down- and unfortunately I don't mean south.

Keep clinging to your token paper "victories", cause that's as good as it's gonna get for you Zach- so enjoy it. Bask while you still can; pretty much everyone else knows the inactive argument is a load of shit, and here shortly, you won't even be able to shovel it down yourself. :icon_redface:

josheb, was in a hospital, we had no sit for the op, why let that account sit? look at don-zvone, look how long we left him in there with no sit, could care less about "saving face". crankster,macigan and adam?

I cant imagine that being in a tribe full of internal strife is fun. And BMF is not the only one who feels that way. I have had Punch players *tell* me things are real bad now. The fact that shadow, andrew, sifo, and stankass left for 2 days is evidence enough showing that conditions in Punch are not good and only deteriorating.

and zach, how can you even claim that PUNCH should have those 131 barbs added to those stats? did you take them? hell no. and even if you did, by your logic (and that Don kindly pointed out), it shouldnt even make a difference. Thats a real pathetic argument..

maybe we should claim victory over the barbs dia your own duchess left behind those few months ago, oops! :icon_rolleyes:

they are in punch now so thats all that matters.
imo i think it is fun, its more of a challenge, which makes it fun, to bad rage can't give me any fun tho :icon_cry:

Winning is part of the fun- doing well and being better than the opposition- and at one point PUNCH! had the players and skill to do that; I became dis-impassioned and frankly border-line disgruntled when I watched the leadership that took charge after V left piss it all away. The leadership never organized ops and doesn't even know how- Death Diamond's war stats speak for themself.

I was in PUNCH! from day one Sharkbait- so don't come spouting garbage abut camaraderie.

Rather than actually try to organize PUNCH! into a functional tribe, the players in there now are content to waste away while leadership boots account and shuffles new players into the tribe so no one can see how bad things really are without actual investigation. Congrats, PUNCH!, you've done a great job of making it look like you're not losing as bad as you really are.

leadership that took over was YOU for a short time, but you failed at it, so you have yourself to blame :lol:
you could of always stepped up to help but you as always take the easy way.

DeletedUser

josheb, was in a hospital, we had no sit for the op, why let that account sit? look at don-zvone, look how long we left him in there with no sit, could care less about "saving face". crankster,macigan and adam? lol, YOU ruined those accounts, you recently attacked punch with crankster,unless you gave it to rage, and as i see it has no sitter now, must mean another multi from rage :icon_rolleyes:

What does the excuse matter? Lost villages are lost villages. Sick, drunk, blind, a lost village is a lost village.

imo i think it is fun, its more of a challenge, which makes it fun, to bad rage can't give me any fun tho :icon_cry:

While you think this larger challenge may be more 'fun', your tribe is down hundreds of villas, clearly they aren't up to the challenge.:icon_rolleyes:

leadership that took over was YOU for a short time, but you failed at it, so you have yourself to blame :lol:

Short time =/= entirety of downward spiral.

DeletedUser

zarchary.2 said:

Lemme get this straight- when PUNCH! loses villages from an account in the tribe- those don't count, but when you noble barbs from a deleted account- those do? :icon_rolleyes:

zarchary.2 said:

Didn't your account used to be duke Zach? :icon_rolleyes:

I tried to step up- but Death Diamond wants to micro-manage everything- even though she hasn't the slightest clue on how to. When did plan ops- she would allow players who were supposed to participate to ignore mails and outright refuse to participate in any function- then demand I send the sandbagged op when no one on the front line is available to noble. It's not just the lack of coordination thats astounding, it's the ignorance of the fact that she's perpetuating the cycle and the unwillingness of anyone to want to change it. I was duke for one week- and we declared on the number one tribe- a war we were capable of winning before I stepped down due to the whiners who wanted a hugger in charge- and that was the worst mistake PUNCH! ever made.

We must be DAMN good at brute force hacking accounts... how do you think we would have gotten the pw for a random account? :icon_eek: I think you might be giving us a bit more credit than we deserve.

Hey man, with a supercray and few years- it's possible!

DeletedUser

Lemme get this straight- when PUNCH! loses villages from an account in the tribe- those don't count, but when you noble barbs from a deleted account- those do? :icon_rolleyes:

what deleted account are you talking about?

Didn't your account used to be duke Zach? :icon_rolleyes:

I tried to step up- but Death Diamond wants to micro-manage everything- even though she hasn't the slightest clue on how to. When did plan ops- she would allow players who were supposed to participate to ignore mails and outright refuse to participate in any function- then demand I send the sandbagged op when no one on the front line is available to noble. It's not just the lack of coordination thats astounding, it's the ignorance of the fact that she's perpetuating the cycle and the unwillingness of anyone to want to change it. I was duke for one week- and we declared on the number one tribe- a war we were capable of winning before I stepped down due to the whiners who wanted a hugger in charge- and that was the worst mistake PUNCH! ever made.

you stepped down because you couldnt lead, i remember we were losing at the start because of you, then we put good leadership in place and started to win. you never tried to do anything, you bitched, complained, and sat in the backline doing shit all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Does someone need to repost ICECO's post on accusations?

DeletedUser

Moderation notice

Deleted some posts. The usual insults, but also ban talk. Let me explain that last one.
Accusations of cheating are grave accusations to make. If you have any evidence of cheating whatsoever, you best give it to the in-game mods who have the tools to properly investigate and punish. You have neither and you are not allowed to carry out your own justice (i.e. by using it in PnP). (If you have no good evidence, of course, making such accusations is wildly irresponsible, as being labelled as a cheater can have a very high impact on someone's life as a 'gamer'.)

This post is not to be responded to as to keep the thread on topic. Any and all posts commenting about it will be deleted and ignored. If they're ill spirited, they'll earn you a punishment too. If you have questions, please PM me and I'll take the time to discuss this with you.

Reminder for you guys...

I'm a rather lenient mod in general but the rule about in-game ban discussion and hurling cheating accusations is one I enforce very strictly. I'm not going to go very hard on it at this moment as I'm still familiarizing myself with the personality of this forum, but it is a very serious rule. The support system is in the game for a reason. Calling people multis/hackers/etc. is counterproductive and serves no constructive purpose in this forum aside from inviting discussions that tend to inflame and break all sorts of forum rules beyond the one about discussing bans in the first place.

Use the support system to report suspected cheating. If there was foul play the mods will find it and enforce the appropriate punishment on said players. Accusing players of multiaccounting, hacking, etc. here is only going to net infractions.

edit: The posts this post is in response to have been deleted for the reasons described by both ICECO and in my post above. Posts that weren't entirely revolving around the cheating accusations had the violating parts removed and the rest of the posts left intact. If you have any questions or concerns you can PM me directly.

DeletedUser

Thing with you, you have no idea what tribal wars is really about. I couldn't careless about winning. I want to have fun! And to do that you need a to make a family of a tribe. But you sacrificed the family you were in to win. Shallow. Lowlife.Scum.

I agree.

DeletedUser62954

What about the accounts Punch! either mishandled so badly they imploded or simply booted to save face? Josheb? Adam? All the others? What about the payers who PUNCH! lost due to the ineffectiveness and inability of current leadership? Baaha, myself, Crankster, Macigan, and these are just the recent ones! The ones that left- myself included- had the foresight to make an educated inference of what direction PUNCH! was going in- and that was down- and unfortunately I don't mean south.

Keep clinging to your token paper "victories", cause that's as good as it's gonna get for you Zach- so enjoy it. Bask while you still can; pretty much everyone else knows the inactive argument is a load of shit, and here shortly, you won't even be able to shovel it down yourself. :icon_redface:

baaha - we are just unlucky with people we give accounts to. i think the last player to handle this account is/was a relative to one of our members. i myself am pissed with what happened cause i worked to get the account details from the original baaha

you - don't know whats wrong with you :p

crankster - he probably quit due to real life and not due to problems with leadership. you are the one who messed up his account by not returning the sit to us.

macigan - i was the one who gave the account to this pieces of shit, upon the recommendation of one of our members. if i knew he was one of your minions i wouldnt have done so. he will be remembered forever as a piece of shit who ruined a perfectly good account

and yeah, i myself have problems with leadership. but the blame cant really lie with them. we have members who are really thickheaded.

if you are looking for someone to blame, i think you can blame yourself as well for declaring on WIN! when we werent ready. yes, some of us were against declaring on WIN! at the time... but that is another matter. you had your shot at leadership and also failed miserably.

DeletedUser

baaha, i myself have problems with leadership. but the blame cant really lie with them. we have members who are really thickheaded..

You know u can vote on them or help guide them instead of putting them down :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Okay people, enough of this riff raff.

Spiderman%20Derail.jpg

DeletedUser99701

I <3 you bmf, and crankster quit for the same reason i deleted Icehotpenguin, the recruitment of act 1 and us being repeatedly told we could not attack newbie.

DeletedUser

Congrats- you get gold star for being able to make judgments on somebody you know nothing about. I'm not gonna blindly support the people who came through and ruined MY tribe- the ones that all of you merged into! Who do you think wrote 75% of your tribal profile?

PUNCH! is not going to make a comeback- best case scenario you can slow the losses; but it's truly an unavailing battle at this point.

DeletedUser

There most recent Eastern OP is Epic Fail Upon Fail... Just allows us to reap the rewards of their self-clearing.

All Hail Punch! Going out in a style befitting a poor tribe late in the game... Naveonia or whatever her/his name is needs to learn a thing or two about Ops... Like Nobles take villages and 6 Nukes on a stacked target Just ain't enough.

DeletedUser

I think ryjoe has told the whole tribe hes under attack, Panic :lol:

DeletedUser

baaha - we are just unlucky with people we give accounts to.

Just think Bong- if you did get of a player on Baaha it coulda worked out as well as DeviceM, Josheb and the other slew of accounts to get mismanaged by handing passwords to random people of ill repute.

and yeah, i myself have problems with leadership. but the blame cant really lie with them. we have members who are really thickheaded.
Yeah and there are ways to fix that- rather than accepting it- but Death DIamond doesn't know how and doesn't have the mettle required to make any of those changes.

if you are looking for someone to blame, i think you can blame yourself as well for declaring on WIN! when we werent ready. yes, some of us were against declaring on WIN! at the time... but that is another matter. you had your shot at leadership and also failed miserably.

I was against it myself- it was our good friend LordKhal who wanted to declare- to my protests. I wrote the dec, sure- and we were beating WIN! for a long time- until the leadership that took charge after it was demanded I step screwed things up bad enough to let them turn it around.

DeletedUser

I <3 you bmf, and crankster quit for the same reason i deleted Icehotpenguin, the recruitment of act 1 and us being repeatedly told we could not attack newbie.

My only real regret is that I just didn't follow your lead and quit when you did!

You had the right idea!