RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

Well guess time to war the rest of the world since punch have been BROKEN,ANNIHILATED,DISGRACED you get the point :lol:

DeletedUser

how so?

you guys never annihilated anything other then inactive accounts lol, i guess you want a cookie for that? :p

DeletedUser

how so?

you guys never annihilated anything other then inactive accounts lol, i guess you want a cookie for that? :p

Your tribe is gone and exploded into hundreds of pieces. I suggest you go look up the word annihilated and get some learning in you.

Zach you are starting to run out of straws... May I suggest you invest your time into more fruitful endeavors like Organic farming or inventing a new drug that eliminates denial and then self medicate.

DeletedUser

how so?

And yet, we dominate most Ks on the world. :S

Super awesome loltastic skill we may not have, but we're certainly doing better than the rest of you 'elite active killers'.

DeletedUser

Still someone who says we only went for inactives. They must have forgotten everytime we did an op someone left or quit due to "RL". Well whatever helps them sleep at night :D

DeletedUser97878

Mista was one of the few front line sits we never had :D Mista was one of them accounts dia just tried to get a player in and in and in! and they kept coming out ;)

DeletedUser

Agreed,To bad i didn't have that sit, you guys wouldn't of got anything :p

Too bad you quit and can't show us a thing or two huh? Ahhhh the old coulda shoulda woulda argument...

You Win Zach you are now officially declared The Scare Crow. Grasping at straws to fill that ego of yours...

Here's a little Song for you...

[SPOIL]I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain[/Spoil]

Just click those heals three times and it'll bring you back to Your days when Punch! was # 1.... There's no place like Punch!... There's No Place like Punch!... There's No Place like Punch!

DeletedUser

There is no coulda woulda, if dia had let me take it you would of got nothing you nub.:p

DeletedUser

There is no coulda woulda, if dia had let me take it you would of got nothing you nub.:p

It didn't happen. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Keep saying things that will never BE true and eventually they will come true. I swear... The art of Positive thinking says so... And since you are a glass half full kind of delusional then by all means think positively and all your dreams will come true.

Click your heels again three times and repeat after me:

I think I can bask is glory days gone by.

I think I can bask in glory days gone by...

I think I Can resurrect the tribe Punch to greatness!

You did destroy Zombie... We destroyed your tribe therefore no matter how much you speak of your personal greatness... You were a member of a FAIL TRIBE! Accept it and move on.

DeletedUser

have you folks in Rage learnt nothing yet. Its dia's fault that spankje account is losing villages. Nothing to do with Zach, cause he would have won the world with that account if he was playing it. How many times does he have to explain this?

DeletedUser

have you folks in Rage learnt nothing yet. Its dia's fault that spankje account is losing villages. Nothing to do with Zach, cause he would have won the world with that account if he was playing it. How many times does he have to explain this?

Wait? What was the middle part again? :icon_redface:

Explain it to us for those that missed that Episode from the Sitcom:

Delusional Former Members of Punch!

sathom

Wait? What was the middle part again? :icon_redface:

Explain it to us for those that missed that Episode from the Sitcom:

Delusional Former Members of Punch!

Reread it, it was a jab at Zach and his greatness. Everyone notices the common theme with Zach. It wasn't his fault. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Reread it, it was a jab at Zach and his greatness. Everyone notices the common theme with Zach. It wasn't his fault. :icon_surprised:

Thank You. Not for nuthin' turn that Sarcasmotron back on though or at least check the batteries.