Ragnar and odin up to their old tricks again

DeAdMaX

I could have told anyone they do things like stack against their own tribe mates, lie, cheat, report their own duke, spill rubbish and lies to split the tribe for a power grab and now attacking old tribe mates.

After many worlds playing the same deceitful way and not a world win in sight between them both, I would have thought they would have learnt from the previous mistakes, but no here they are doing the same thing they always do.

To any fool that has chosen to play with them I wish you all the luck in the world as your gona need it. My advise would be get out now before you become their next victim.

DeAdMaX

It never seems to amaze me when someone talks dirty about a player who is a piece of trash themselves , tribal wars is full of trashy , cheating , arrogant and ignorant players .
Mate you still haven't given me the fight you promised me on w90. Ran away on w90, ran away w104 and I bet you will run away here on w110 when I get close enough again. In fact you have already ran away to the rim here after restarting because you were " too close to design".

You have sided with players that fraudulently put people pp in negative, and all of the above things I mentioned aswell. If you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
It never seems to amaze me when someone talks dirty about a player who is a piece of trash themselves , tribal wars is full of trashy , cheating , arrogant and ignorant players .

Nice monologue mate you getting out of the childhood tantrum industry & back into finishing the TW world you started for once ??? or is this just you trying to act like you're on the high horse when in reality you're walking 2 miles behind the convoy :eek:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mate you still haven't given me the fight you promised me on w90. Ran away on w90, ran away w104 and I bet you will run away here on w110 when I get close enough again. In fact you have already ran away to the rim here after restarting because you were " too close to design".

You have sided with players that fraudulently put people pp in negative, and all of the above things I mentioned aswell. If you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

I didn't run away from you , I ran from TreX he is 5 times a better player then you , thankfully he made his move behind me and started blowing his PP before I started blowing mine ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice monologue mate you getting out of the childhood tantrum industry & back into finishing the TW world you started for once ??? or is this just you trying to act like you're on the high horse when in reality you're walking 2 miles behind the convoy :eek:

All of the above

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't run away from you , I ran from TreX he is 5 times a better player then you , thankfully he made his move behind me and started blowing his PP before I started blowing mine ;)
I thought you were all skill and no premium used? Isn't that typically what you put on your profile before you delete or get rimmed every world?

Probably Deleting

Reaction score
I admire the honesty here , but you shouldn’t admit you ran away from enemies , makes you look weak....

Although , we all know you’ll quit as soon as the players in front of you fall anyway

Sit backline - become frontline , quit
World - use the excuse “no one here is fighting so I’m not gunna waste time” - Balian’s tw life cycle

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought you were all skill and no premium used? Isn't that typically what you put on your profile before you delete or get rimmed every world?

Last world I finished was 63 , I won that world . I never been rimmed because I end up quitting once I know there's no chance in winning a world like after half my tribe quit like TreX did when we were in TEA . And unfortunately I don't have unlimited PP or Tudadar backing me up with defense like TreX does . I do have skill I am a average player the move I made in 110 was a strategical move for me I didn't want to be sandwhiched between Design and efes .

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I admire the honesty here , but you shouldn’t admit you ran away from enemies , makes you look weak....

Although , we all know you’ll quit as soon as the players in front of you fall anyway

Sit backline - become frontline , quit
World - use the excuse “no one here is fighting so I’m not gunna waste time” - Balian’s tw life cycle

I don't know where you get your facts from several worlds I held my huge fronts until half the tribe quit , so I quit .

I didn't exactly run from TreX , I made a strategic move

Probably Deleting

Reaction score
I don't know where you get your facts from several worlds I held my huge fronts until half the tribe quit , so I quit .

I didn't exactly run from TreX , I made a strategic move
By “holding your front” do you mean sitting on stupidly high stacks while we ate around you ? Then once you were surrounded you quit because “there was no chance of winning anymore”

I didn't run away from you , I ran from TreX he is 5 times a better player then you

Just gunna leave this here