Ragnar and odin up to their old tricks again

.Lucifer.

LOL, YOU CAN'T RIM ME!!!!!!! IIIIIIIII QUUUUIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Dude, i can't even.... Im laughing so hard that I sharted.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh wow, i just love the way design shit talks. Do you ever play fair? Have you ever tried ’winning’ by not doing low life stuff? I mean, if you are so good you shouldn’t need spies/recruit main players in other big tribes before the assault and so on.

I am sure design got some great players, i fought trex for a while with jake on the account, hardest player i ever met. We never did finish the battle before tea surrendered tho...

I am sure we will have a good time on this world in the future.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow, i just love the way design shit talks. Do you ever play fair? Have you ever tried ’winning’ by not doing low life stuff? I mean, if you are so good you shouldn’t need spies/recruit main players in other big tribes before the assault and so on.

I am sure design got some great players, i fought trex for a while with jake on the account, hardest player i ever met. We never did finish the battle before tea surrendered tho...

I am sure we will have a good time on this world in the future.

Like I said from the get go , Design and other players are just , ignorant , arrogant , etc and yes I'm sure they will merge with the biggest better players as usual

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By “holding your front” do you mean sitting on stupidly high stacks while we ate around you ? Then once you were surrounded you quit because “there was no chance of winning anymore”

Just gunna leave this here

Facts , Example :if you played in world 95 or asked half the players who did and they gave you a honest answer ,you would have known ,or heard that most the players of TEA have quit way before I Leaving us half the size of BIP , therefore I lost all intrest playing the world being a solo player on my account

Leave it there all you want , I know what I said and know what I meant .

GeeGee

Reaction score
Facts , Example :if you played in world 95 or asked half the players who did and they gave you a honest answer ,you would have known ,or heard that most the players of TEA have quit way before I Leaving us half the size of BIP , therefore I lost all intrest playing the world being a solo player on my account

why dont u tell them all how we made u quit in W88 .... with fakes ?
you deleted account before we even had the chance to start launching our OPP nukes ... we were just faking and boom ... Balian was gone.

not rimmed ofcourse .... he just quit.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SARCOW finds these top tribes amusing to watch. So many internal problems amongst the largest.

*grabs bag of hay*, please, proceed.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score

W95 was the world you lost to PI mate, not BIP. I'm sure it gets confusing since you lose in a similar fashion each time - boasting from atop the "high walls", keeping all your troops home while your mates die around you, then quitting when surrounded.

I hardly follow this world, but it seems like the same record repeating itself. Credit to T-Flex and co moving swiftly into WUS, personally I prefer to play with my food a bit first :p

GeeGee

Reaction score
Odin ... u just claimed in your circ to your tribemembers that I promised to gift a village to AMG and that one of your tribemembers send 2 nobles to me and they died and thus I went back on an agreedment and thats why im being opped now.

..... post a report of any AMG member losing 2 nobles on a GeeGee villa and I'll send u my accountsit, my password, my email password, $100 and ill throw u a Mcdonalds party with all your other favorite little clown friends.

..... shouldt be hard posting/forwarding a report right ...... or is your duke lying to you again my dear AMG friends ?

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Odin ... u just claimed in your circ to your tribemembers that I promised to gift a village to AMG and that one of your tribemembers send 2 nobles to me and they died and thus I went back on an agreedment and thats why im being opped now.

..... post a report of any AMG member losing 2 nobles on a GeeGee villa and I'll send u my accountsit, my password, my email password, $100 and ill throw u a Mcdonalds party with all your other favorite little clown friends.

..... shouldt be hard posting/forwarding a report right ...... or is your duke lying to you again my dear AMG friends ?
Wait, Odin lied?? No way!! *surprised pikachu face*
You can send him your password and he will add it to the list of many accounts he has played through vpn

104 was basically my first real .net world and playing with odin, at first I actually thought he is a cool guy, he was nice to me and stuff. But the longer I was playing, the more I was starting to realise that something was off about the guy. The dude is a patalogical liar, he lies so fcking much that he probably believes his own words. Lying for force internals or free villas isnt even the worse, the guy lies just about everything, about stuff that is not even remotely important and wouldn't change anything if he told the truth. If you asked him what he ate for lunch he would probably not tell you the truth

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W95 was the world you lost to PI mate, not BIP. I'm sure it gets confusing since you lose in a similar fashion each time - boasting from atop the "high walls", keeping all your troops home while your mates die around you, then quitting when surrounded.

I hardly follow this world, but it seems like the same record repeating itself. Credit to T-Flex and co moving swiftly into WUS, personally I prefer to play with my food a bit first :p

You can assume all you want , my front line defense was always mobile and I supported my tribemates whenever I could , there was times I spent long hours sniping for everyone.