image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144,267
Side 2: 38,908
Difference: 105,359

image.php

Seems to me that ~Raid~ Is doing just fine. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Does anyone in rx4u have a sense of humour??

I have a refined sense of humor which means that I laugh at things that are funny. Your post good sir was not funny in the slightest.

If you are so big and bad then why is ~RAID~ doing so well? You can't explain away the stats. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80195

I'm at a loss......what's your point?! :icon_rolleyes:

Your posts thus far have been almost direct to the point..........Your last is extremely "off point" - even "off topic".........

this was actually a compliment on a very well written post no humor involved...you said you were a student of science and i merely stated if i ever needed help id be dropping you a line....where is the funny in that?

Not every comment is an attempt at your dignity some of them are quite civilized...no need to read too deep.
Btw I hate english it was always my most hated subject... maybe that why you are at a lost...
My apologies.......

I guess I'll just stick to what I do best.......

DeletedUser74702

Had you shaved one or 2 areas - it would have went to a vote! :)

You know its against my religion to shave. :icon_neutral:

On Topic: I Remember when Raid first announced its arrival.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=156420&highlight=raid

^^^ see? it did happen

At the time, i gave them no real thought, and assumed they would disappear with the wind. I was wrong. Since that thread, they have done some amazing things, at one point owning i believe a total of 4 K's. Then they surprised everyone by declaring on the largest tribe at the time. I personally hope that they stay long enough to impact this world even more.

Pjleathal

Does anyone in rx4u have a sense of humour??

Dear Sir78myshorts:

I once had a sense of humor but our leaders do not allow it so I cut it off along with my reproductive organs so that I could post in the externals. Because from what I hear - you might as well have none at all if you post in the externals :icon_eek:

And I guess you didn't find my stroking of your ego too funny or qualifying for a "sense of humor". Not being privy to the amount of years you have spent on this lovely green planet, it might be a little before your time. Judging by your comments I would put you somewhere between 15 and 17, but i could be wrong.

No one came here to bash you or your tribe. If you wanted to point out the inaccurate details of her statements try to do it without biting off more than you can chew out here in external land. We all know that -V- has struggled with some unfair hardships over the last couple of months concerning hacked accounts and disruptive chaotic players (cough..Googly..:lol:) But coming out here and losing respect for your tribe is not the path to take.

DeletedUser

listen you V people, if i get ONEmore threatening mail from hairydownunda or ANYONE else, so help me i will noble all of your k's alone.

Pjleathal

This thread is very reflective of the war between ~Raid~ and -V- exciting for two days then dead for 12 , exciting for a weekend then dead for a month.

Raizinz

listen you V people, if i get ONEmore threatening mail from hairydownunda or ANYONE else, so help me i will noble all of your k's alone.

Can we see the messages? Just wonderin... Kinda bored atm woudl be something to read. lol

DeletedUser

im sorry, i would love to show them, but we agreed we wont take this outside our council and V's few members, because most of it is solved.if you are bored we can play a game of poker if you want?

lead81

Dear Sir78myshorts:

I once had a sense of humor but our leaders do not allow it so I cut it off along with my reproductive organs so that I could post in the externals. Because from what I hear - you might as well have none at all if you post in the externals :icon_eek:

And I guess you didn't find my stroking of your ego too funny or qualifying for a "sense of humor". Not being privy to the amount of years you have spent on this lovely green planet, it might be a little before your time. Judging by your comments I would put you somewhere between 15 and 17, but i could be wrong.

No one came here to bash you or your tribe. If you wanted to point out the inaccurate details of her statements try to do it without biting off more than you can chew out here in external land. We all know that -V- has struggled with some unfair hardships over the last couple of months concerning hacked accounts and disruptive chaotic players (cough..Googly..:lol:) But coming out here and losing respect for your tribe is not the path to take.

He is a very good leader no matter what anyone says and actually he is in his 40's bud so try again...

Pjleathal

He is a very good leader no matter what anyone says and actually he is in his 40's bud so try again...

Where did I state that he wasn't a good leader? I simply said coming out and accusing everyone who uses the externals of undersized sex organs wasn't earning -V- any respect.

As far as his age - I don't care really - 40 or 14 the comments were ignorant. The external forums are just as much fun for me and others as the in game participation. I think the entire post of his was necessary to add a differing point of view to the claims made against -V- with the exception of starting it out with an insult to any and everyone. Do I :icon_cry: about it at night... maybe ... but eventually I fall asleep on a damp pillow.

I used to love the -V- presence on the externals but it is one thing that has lacked with current leadership.

DeletedUser

well, i dont mean to flame..... but how would you know the full extent of his leadership when you are in their academy tribe which happens to have the most members out of every tribe in at least the top 40.......

2004 Artemis

well, i dont mean to flame..... but how would you know the full extent of his leadership when you are in their academy tribe which happens to have the most members out of every tribe in at least the top 40.......

Actually, they have the biggest member count in the world (for a single tribe) :lol:

DeletedUser80195

They also do the attacking for V......will address that later though. If My memory serves me correct this was a

raid V war and raid told their basher tribe SIO, before i disbanded them not to get involved. It sucks because the

only players tagging my villages, I have an average moral of about 42% on them......:icon_idea: I need a basher

any interested i will keep your warehouse full if you keep pumping out troops.....your target will be :lol: just

playing but seriously. Common man!:icon_rolleyes:

Pjleathal

They also do the attacking for V......will address that later though. If My memory serves me correct this was a

raid V war and raid told their basher tribe SIO, before i disbanded them not to get involved. It sucks because the

only players tagging my villages, I have an average moral of about 42% on them......:icon_idea: I need a basher

any interested i will keep your warehouse full if you keep pumping out troops.....your target will be :lol: just

playing but seriously. Common man!:icon_rolleyes:

That beats my average morale of 33% :icon_smile: otherwise I'd ask for a basher application

lead81

I know because even though we are a basher tribe we keep close contact...We have so many players because we are sorting out all the turds right now... Alot of our quality players were bumped up to V so new ppl need to step up...

DeletedUser

I know because even though we are a basher tribe we keep close contact...We have so many players because we are sorting out all the turds right now... Alot of our quality players were bumped up to V so new ppl need to step up...

so let me get this straight, you bring in new players, build them up, and then when they are quality players they move onto -V-? what a great "basher tribe" last time i checked they called those academy tribes.....