RAID DECLARES ON -V- let the games begin

• Thread starter -=I am the Joker=-
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is what of the V members has in their profile text:

11. Asking me to become a member of a family tribe is an act of war. Asking if your tribe can become a branch of my tribe is considered an act of war.

Please note: I HATE family tribes with a passion.

does that mean you HATE your tribe with passion?, or maybe you gonna attack V1? lul

DeletedUser

Hypocrisy at its best..... I guess -V- just hasnt been informed about their academy tribe yet, -V1- just has a slight resemblance to them and are in the same territory, but not a family tribe or anything.

DeletedUser79785

-V- is ok, i think they are kinda over rated but they are a good tribe. Im going to say this is gonna be -V-'s war. but Raid will put up a good fight =)

DeletedUser

-V- is ok, i think they are kinda over rated but they are a good tribe. Im going to say this is gonna be -V-'s war. but Raid will put up a good fight =)

Overated how because we have not destroyed Raid, Raid started this war not sure with what objectives but -V- has not lost a single K to them, they have lost k73 and are in no position to take K74. Raid are a good tribe and have put up a good fight, they won't crumble easily, but -V- is fighting a bunch of small tribes and Raid, so Raid has not always been our focus.

If it was not for -V-; Raid would easily be ranked 2 now.

DeletedUser

Overated how because we have not destroyed Raid, Raid started this war not sure with what objectives but -V- has not lost a single K to them, they have lost k73 and are in no position to take K74.

I swear that it was recruitment that got K73 in to your hands in the first place, and then those same players to form ??? lol

DeletedUser79785

lol no its just have been stabbed in the back by -V- and i know of like 4 more members in SIKE! that have been as well.
There is not doubt in my mind they are a good tribe but i think they are to cocky. Thats just my thought.

DeletedUser

I swear that it was recruitment that got K73 in to your hands in the first place, and then those same players to form ??? lol

Well, I never said we won that K, just that Raid lost it, although the overall stats against Raid are in our favour, I doubt we have done anything major against them except maybe in K74, and a few border grabs in K52.

Raid has been the more aggressive tribe of late.

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 63
Difference: 61

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 998,184
Side 2: 509,871
Difference: 488,313

image.php

-=I am the Joker=-

OK well I am not one to really post on here often as many of you already know..... I tend to write a boring novel instead of a quick read but I will do my best to keep this short...

(Side note: franklinb81 When you post your stat's please don't forget your family members)

Side 1:
Tribes: -V- -V1-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 73
Difference: 57

image.php

Side 1: 1,055,390
Side 2: 555,371
Difference: 500,019

image.php

Anyway, I would like to add that the Phil Gilroy account was indeed an ex - -V- / Omen member, which was passed to me by GE, to annoy you guys when he left in his "blaze of glory". Phil is in the stats with 49 villages that we never made an attempt at keeping or taking, actually it was just as planned, to annoy -V- members. One of their big accounts was now in RAID. That said, we count them happily, knowing that you would have nobled him out internally without having to waste the time and effort to send real attacks or waste any troops...

As for the current real war effort - we are presently taking advantage of your newly created family status which is clearly aimed at taking the in-active players you have. This makes things even easier for the members of RAID, since we now know which are really active and so who to attack. We owe you some belated thanks and some thanks, in advance, for future RAID ennoblements.

As for the old topic of why RAID starting the war - let me see why we did this:

1. The then duke of –V- , and myself, were in talks about a possible NAP as your members were moving into our territory but it didn't interest your leadership that they were actually talking about taking down tribes in K52 with RAID as your ally...Which makes no sense.....
2. RAID goes to war with POP, your then duke mass recruited some of them - our enemy..... Doing so is in an irrefutable act of war.
3. He would not release these refugees as requested thus a concrete problem.
4. He said if any member was caught cheating he would kick them from the tribe
(2 players were subsequently banned but they remained within -V- ranks)
5. -V- was the “top Dog” on w39 through mergers and a few small skirmishes but everyone knows it's lonely at the top without some form of action. So RAID obliged.
6. Raid didn't want to partake in tribal hugs, it makes the game boring

So I think it is clear why RAID declared on -V-, why the war is still going... let's just say for some of us it actually just started.

RAID, as underdogs, declared on the Rank 1 tribe. We are still fighting and by doing so ensure we as a tribe are having fun. The way we look at it is this: RAID are having fun and thus far exceeding narrow-minded expectations – victory thus far......but all steps clearly lead to the final victory.

DeletedUser

OK well I am not one to really post on here often as many of you already know..... I tend to write a boring novel instead of a quick read but I will do my best to keep this short...

(Side note: franklinb81 When you post your stat's please don't forget your family members)

Side 1:
Tribes: -V- -V1-
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 73
Difference: 57

image.php

Side 1: 1,055,390
Side 2: 555,371
Difference: 500,019

image.php

Anyway, I would like to add that the Phil Gilroy account was indeed an ex - -V- / Omen member, which was passed to me by GE, to annoy you guys when he left in his "blaze of glory". Phil is in the stats with 49 villages that we never made an attempt at keeping or taking, actually it was just as planned, to annoy -V- members. One of their big accounts was now in RAID. That said, we count them happily, knowing that you would have nobled him out internally without having to waste the time and effort to send real attacks or waste any troops...

As for the current real war effort - we are presently taking advantage of your newly created family status which is clearly aimed at taking the in-active players you have. This makes things even easier for the members of RAID, since we now know which are really active and so who to attack. We owe you some belated thanks and some thanks, in advance, for future RAID ennoblements.

As for the old topic of why RAID starting the war - let me see why we did this:

1. The then duke of –V- , and myself, were in talks about a possible NAP as your members were moving into our territory but it didn't interest your leadership that they were actually talking about taking down tribes in K52 with RAID as your ally...Which makes no sense.....
2. RAID goes to war with POP, your then duke mass recruited some of them - our enemy..... Doing so is in an irrefutable act of war.
3. He would not release these refugees as requested thus a concrete problem.
4. He said if any member was caught cheating he would kick them from the tribe
(2 players were subsequently banned but they remained within -V- ranks)
5. -V- was the “top Dog” on w39 through mergers and a few small skirmishes but everyone knows it's lonely at the top without some form of action. So RAID obliged.
6. Raid didn't want to partake in tribal hugs, it makes the game boring

So I think it is clear why RAID declared on -V-, why the war is still going... let's just say for some of us it actually just started.

RAID, as underdogs, declared on the Rank 1 tribe. We are still fighting and by doing so ensure we as a tribe are having fun. The way we look at it is this: RAID are having fun and thus far exceeding narrow-minded expectations – victory thus far......but all steps clearly lead to the final victory.

I think u got some facts wrong there,

1) -V- took K53 and K63 battling and taking all the tribes located in that area. We took out pos-x in k52 as well to gain major control of K52. However, at the end of that period, inactivity started to hit, and that is when we took in 2 tribes first (few members of POP) this is when u declared I think Random was still rank 1 at this stage. Our ally's from Dr.evil had the same inactivity issues and joined us. (giving us k42 and K43)

2) We did not mass recruit from WOW (POP) just a few K64 & K74 players; against whom u made little to no progress, even if we had not recruited them if this war is any indicator, u would be fighting them till now. Infact the rest of formed O~wow who we fought and won against.

3) Last time I checked u asked for a NAP 3-4 times (it was denied every time). I tried to engineer the last one with you over the Christmas break which would have kept the status quo but u wanted more, and the tribe it seems is having fun with the border war u got going. Anyway keep enjoying the WAR.

p.s. loving the attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

3) Last time I checked u asked for a NAP 3-4 times (it was denied every time). I tried to engineer the last one with you over the Christmas break which would have kept the status quo but u wanted more, and the tribe it seems is having fun with the border war u got going. Anyway keep enjoying the WAR.

How funny for you to say this. I can assure the 4 times that I know of only 1 maybe two cease fire requests came from Joker and this was earlier on due to some serious rl issues within raid....ie a couple deaths, illnesses etc.:icon_cry: I think those are valid reasons to ask for a temporary break.

Those requests were never made because we couldn't handle what was being thrown at us but as Joker stated..."To take care of the immediate issues and then give you the war you deserved at the time".

The last 2 or 3 came from Omen/V and I'm sure you can attest to this.....after you guys presented us with numerous requests to 1. cease fire due to your internal issues 2. an alliance to go after another tibe 3. Said the war was going no where and neither tibe could make any significant gain on the other so you proposed a NAP.

We declined your last request because they were terms we could not accept... Being tied down due to diplomacy isn't something we do.....like joker said this aint tribal hugs....

Oh and a lol moment in all this.....During all our talks and our 7 day and supposed 14 day ceasefires you guys never stopped attacking. You managed to push My man Key from 40 something in ODD all the way up to I believe top 5. :icon_smile:

There is proof in conversations. Maybe while you were pulling strings on one end of a deal someone else was taking matters in their own hands.....

::cough: Woody ::cough:

I do admit though there's alot that went on without me knowing but I can speak freely on the facts I do know.

DeletedUser

How funny for you to say this. I can assure the 4 times that I know of only 1 maybe two cease fire requests came from Joker and this was earlier on due to some serious rl issues within raid....ie a couple deaths, illnesses etc.:icon_cry: I think those are valid reasons to ask for a temporary break.

Those requests were never made because we couldn't handle what was being thrown at us but as Joker stated..."To take care of the immediate issues and then give you the war you deserved at the time".

The last 2 or 3 came from Omen/V and I'm sure you can attest to this.....after you guys presented us with numerous requests to 1. cease fire due to your internal issues 2. an alliance to go after another tibe 3. Said the war was going no where and neither tibe could make any significant gain on the other so you proposed a NAP.

We declined your last request because they were terms we could not accept... Being tied down due to diplomacy isn't something we do.....like joker said this aint tribal hugs....

Oh and a lol moment in all this.....During all our talks and our 7 day and supposed 14 day ceasefires you guys never stopped attacking. You managed to push My man Key from 40 something in ODD all the way up to I believe top 5. :icon_smile:

There is proof in conversations. Maybe while you were pulling strings on one end of a deal someone else was taking matters in their own hands.....

::cough: Woody ::cough:

I do admit though there's alot that went on without me knowing but I can speak freely on the facts I do know.

Don't twist facts around. I know for a fact that no duke from -V- ever asked for a NAP no one wanted one, I was the only one who started discussing the possibility of one with the joker over the break. But being a lowly member I can't make the final call.

DeletedUser80195

You know I came on here to post something else but It has come to my attention that V's greatest weapon is their ability to spy.

For the past two weeks I have been speaking with Shorts about my postings on the Raid forums...Yes he responds directly to me on my own posts...what nerves but I got a good laugh and conversed with him on a different level as this game gets boring at times and convo's are always welcome.

Earlier on it was said that .....

You do know that trying to hit V1 villas is stupid right V1 gets the same support and is turning into V itself... Do u realize that trying to infiltrate that way isnt going to work yes u can stack ur villas up but u will get taken out the area u are at now u are outnumbered tremendously and theres enough offensive nukes in K53 to take u out of the game...Ur long range attacks are better then trying to get close to V...If u do eventually get enough villas in k53 from inactives u still will get crushed.... V's offense in that area is unbearable and with having what between 92 and 96 percent of the area occupied u have no chance taken them out in there own territory

and then it was said that.......

Originally Posted by Sir 8myshorts
I would be personally horrified, if that was the case, as we are having way to much fun fighting raid and holding our own against those amateurs.

My hair is falling out over this one........

Why is it that you see the need to spy and incorporate the amateurs tactics on you. Let me say this again why if raid suck so bad that you call us "amateurs" little nobby raid, that you have to go steal our strategies and internal setups for your own use. Oh great leader are you afraid that little nobby raid deep down is the BIG BAD RAID we have always been and will get you?

So lucky that there is so much confidential information behind this......( in reply to both Fraky boy and Shorts)

My hands are tied guys......if Joker would release the chains I could make this fun.........
until then stay tuned for Joker

-=I am the Joker=-

(After reading over several posts over the past few weeks and recently today I need to address something and to insure that I don't mix things into areas they are not concerned with I decided to post this here since it deals with RAID directly:)

My fellow players of W39, I would like to address something that is clearly a wrong doing to the members of my tribe over the past few weeks if not months. (This is not a bashing of the new war between -V- and Rx4U but more a point that many have not taken into account.)

Raid has been warring -V- since the 5th of October, our endurance has gotten us to the rank we presently hold and the rank was not something just given to us look closely at the stats and you will find: (these are the stats from V OMEN V so total stats since war start)
1- that since the start of this war that -V- has taken roughly 380 villages from RAID
2- RAID has taken roughly 280 villages from -V- roughly
3- leaving a 100 village difference in -V- favor.
4- Raid holds a total of rank 5th in total OD 6th in ODA and 4th in ODD

RAID has never had the mass amount of villages or players that -V- has had in their control the ratio -V- to RAID has never been better then 2.3:1 villages clearly making -V- the upper hand in this war.

RAID has merged once, of which all of those player from the merge are now in ???, how many times -V- has merged I wont even start to count.

Thus I can commend Rx4U on their war efforts to date, but I must point out that RAID is attacking villages that were stacked from the very front that Rx4U is attacking thus they are not seeing villages with 100k stacks in them yet.

This all being said I know that I will get flamed for defending my tribes honor, I take the flames openly but let’s get off the trip in bashing RAID as a tribe as being one of the tribes that should be long gone, we have endured longer then any premade on this world so far and the only other tribe that has held the same leadership as long as RAID is TDE.

So I ask that in the future if you want to rag on someone then rag on me the Duke of RAID and not the members of RAID for they have shown that they have endurance and have earned the rank we RAID as a tribe holds, keep in mind RAID players are 95% new to the game, a rim tribe doomed from the start, I will say on my behalf RAID is doing more then many of those talented and great players of this world to date.

DeletedUser

:) I don't think anybody with any sense has flamed ~RAID~ recently. You guys have put up a huge fight against -V-, stopped them even getting in to K62 (which when I was in Omen was the main focus) and have yet to embarass yourselves on the PnPs :)

Make sure you gain some good ground now though - -V- will be splitting defense 50/50 on the fronts at the very least, which should leave a large area open to you guys ;)

DeletedUser83562

-V1- just changed there name so that they won't be targeted....lol

DeletedUser80195

If its read its dead if its orange it should have been dead yesterday! The could run and hide it matters none the outcome will be the same in the end.

rooki7

Even is V is cheating on us (seems they prefer Rx4U ...) we still play we them ^^.

Last month stats :

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V- ISA -FERU-
Players: chiv

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 22
Difference: 50