~RAID~/TBE merger?

DeletedUser

"RAID: A fresh new way to kill nubs"

I disagree with this statement. Merging has been around for ages.

-=I am the Joker=- said:
As for the comments of lumo and veli, in the externals they will be taking a step back

Thanks for taking away what little scope for debate existed...

Good luck I guess.

DeletedUser

We wont ever fully go though, you members in nob would cry your hearts out if we fully left the forum, you'd have nobody questioning you, or someone to put up some resistance to the nob cause

DeletedUser

thanks for making me feel so unappreciated. : (

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww poor minaise, if it'll put your mind at rest, I am sure they would miss you too mate :)

DeletedUser

Then feel free to try & eat me lol, I have bird flu lol

Don't worry about it, Rizz has far worse things... (That I promised I wouldn't go into detail about in public)

DeletedUser

I have no doubt he has some 'embarrassing' fetishes of some kind

DeletedUser

Lumo your a fail, you fail as a player and a leader theres nothing more embarrassing than that.:)

Really wow I am so hurt, I am quite sure that I may as well just curl up in a corner and cry, oh hey no I have an idea,

I noticed your on world 50 too, wanna have it out there, then you can find out who the fail is?

Your choice, or are you too much of a coward?

DeletedUser78112

Really wow I am so hurt, I am quite sure that I may as well just curl up in a corner and cry, oh hey no I have an idea,

I noticed your on world 50 too, wanna have it out there, then you can find out who the fail is?

Your choice, or are you too much of a coward?

im up for it of course, think im afraid of you try me? whats your account there:icon_biggrin:

EDIT: you failure your 887 points you dont even have nobles yet

DeletedUser

im up for it of course, think im afraid of you try me? whats your account there:icon_biggrin:

EDIT: you failure your 887 points you dont even have nobles yet

I hate to butt in , but someone's not a failure for not having a ton of points ; it just means he or she started later than you.

DeletedUser78112

I hate to butt in , but someone's not a failure for not having a ton of points ; it just means he or she started later than you.

that fact that he asked me to fight him when he is over 200 hours away and hasnt got nobles means hes a fail:icon_wink:

velibor

that fact that he asked me to fight him when he is over 200 hours away and hasnt got nobles means hes a fail:icon_wink:

Lol mate you fail at many things, one of which is the fact that you fail to realize he was asking you to build up and then wage war on world 50 and not wage war with his 800 point villa :/ (((quiet a big fail on your behalf cuz it was a quiet obvious challenge on his behalf))
ps...i have no doubt in my mind that lumo could take you on in fair conditions such as those on world 50...

DeletedUser78112

Lol mate you fail at many things, one of which is the fact that you fail to realize he was asking you to build up and then wage war on world 50 and not wage war with his 800 point villa :/ (((quiet a big fail on your behalf cuz it was a quiet obvious challenge on his behalf))
ps...i have no doubt in my mind that lumo could take you on in fair conditions such as those on world 50...

mate you do realise he is a nub and wont catch me? im taking my 10th and 11th villa over the next few days when he catches me its game on.

EDIT: where does he say build up mate?:icon_neutral: