WAR Raise a Busch for Dwarf - (Busch v DWA)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10017355
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10017355

For the future, for the memories we forge together, Busch reflects in advance on the war starting midday on the 22nd of March 2022.

The Official Declaration - Written by Jlf44
I amar prestar aen... Han mathon ne nen... Han mathon ne chaeA han noston ned gwilith
The world is changed. I feel it in the villas. I feel it in the K. I can smell it in the air. It began with the forging of the great beers. Three were given to Family, strongest and largest of all tribes. Seven to SMAK, great snipers and noble trainers. And nine, nine beers were gifted to DWARF, who above all else desire power.

But they were all of them decieved, for another beer was made. Deep within K65, in the midst of the south, The Tribe leader Alex55545 forged a master beer, and into this beer he poured his timing, diplomacy, leadership, and will to dominate world 125.

One Busch to rule them all.

Raise a Busch for Dwarf to cheers the life that Dwarf has had on w125 and wish them luck in the future.

1648125434507.png
1648125529365.png

Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it... Luckily we we found some old farts (mainly Jonezee) who could recount some tales from the battle!

DWARF - Urghhh you could have found a better spot" Whats happening out there"
BUSCH - Shall I describe it to you..... or would you like me to find you a box"

DWARF - NOBODY TOSSES A DWARF
BUSCH - Its a long way [to the rim]
DWARF - You'll have to toss me
DWARF - I'm on two 1 already
BUSCH - I'm on 17 59
Stats to begin Day 3.
1648124934486.png
BUSCH - Keep him blind to all else that moves
* - A DIVERSION
DWARF - Certainty of death, smalllll chance of surviving....WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR

It was a very long journey to Mordor, I'm so Galadriel made it. [I had to leave this dad joke in]

Elagabalus

Reaction score
I wonder why they just imploded like that.

Definitely doesn't have anything to do with this

d7a760d27c72005d668148fdf1f6585f.png

319df1bee8edf6861e3e27ffa3bd4a7a.png

The Busch/Family family literally dismantled DWA, incredible

Deleted User - 848968328

Those 4 will probably get forced internalled by Family.

I wonder what will happen to busch and family.... are they going to merge or just create more family tribes lol

mindGames

Reaction score
looks to me like the better players from smak/bush and family are going to merge, the rest will be forced to merge or internalled...family might be basically a breeding of food for some of their members