RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

no doubt, and well spoken (written?). You presented that in a way that no one can argue :icon_razz: Man!!!

I think the point our guys were trying to make is, despite every tribe using all the same tricks, there's a spectrum of tactically where a tribe lies. We feel we're on the other end from you guys....that's all....

Edit: Can we plz, pretty plz have blue? You guys look so nice in Red!! :icon_cool:

And i thought I looked good in red??

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn, we have been fighting over caps with BH for pretty long now.. and yeah, PHOENX bugs just scratches our backs, we have smooth growth. If you are stats fan (for PHOENX stats fan out there) look at the growth of PHOENX and RAM since the war started. RAM has always been growing smoothly like nothing every happened and PHOENX is all messy ohh and they call this war? We call this skirmish of few barb commando trying to take out a big band of elite army, which is just silly. :p

Smooth growth = Drift/d2/other academy tribes that you guys keep on the chain to feed yourselves...

Its well known fact you have most of the sits in D2, and most of your noblements from there were where Phoenx killed the troops for you.

keep living in your fantasy world, you said earlier in this thread about how we should kill the number 1 tribe before we open our mouths or beat our chests.

Im quite sure we just did exactly that?? Phoenx vs Bd was known fact we took their best shots, and killed them with our own.... ram was just that annoying fly you claim that Phoenx is now... However, keep living the dream that most of BD lived thruout the BD war... (most wont agree that phoenx won, when its quite apparent that we have)

You sound more and more like gicusan every day, and for a tribe that doesnt believe in stats, (as posted numerous times via pnp) then why are you harping about stats now like you guys won the war already? We just now got a player in Archon account.... You really that naive and arrogant with your mass recruiting ways?

:icon_redface:

How embarrassing.. the number one tribe on w30 is a mass recruiting, tribe hugging, internal nobler....

and yes, i dont give a rats ass about our 5th rank.... We have all the respect of w30 that Ram wants more than anything...

Let me ask you a question.. what good is winning the war, if none of your enemies will respect you or give you props for your achievement? At least the few bd'ers i spoke to that quit respected our determination. what will Ram get when it supposedly wins this world?

I say Sympathy, but hey... im prolly cliff jumping as you read this... NOT Tw'ing...

Michael Wittman

Your respect means nothing, now being able to have as much fun as we do joking around and using teamwork while we destroy all that challenge us, that is some enjoyment.

Paj, your tribe are the only ones who care what you think. Although, I must say, you make it much more enjoyable fight your tribe because its much more fun to fight aholes than people you like

DeletedUser

Smooth growth = Drift/d2/other academy tribes that you guys keep on the chain to feed yourselves...

Its well known fact you have most of the sits in D2, and most of your noblements from there were where Phoenx killed the troops for you.

keep living in your fantasy world, you said earlier in this thread about how we should kill the number 1 tribe before we open our mouths or beat our chests.

Im quite sure we just did exactly that?? Phoenx vs Bd was known fact we took their best shots, and killed them with our own.... ram was just that annoying fly you claim that Phoenx is now... However, keep living the dream that most of BD lived thruout the BD war... (most wont agree that phoenx won, when its quite apparent that we have)

You sound more and more like gicusan every day, and for a tribe that doesnt believe in stats, (as posted numerous times via pnp) then why are you harping about stats now like you guys won the war already? We just now got a player in Archon account.... You really that naive and arrogant with your mass recruiting ways?

How embarrassing.. the number one tribe on w30 is a mass recruiting, tribe hugging, internal nobler....

and yes, i dont give a rats ass about our 5th rank.... We have all the respect of w30 that Ram wants more than anything...

Let me ask you a question.. what good is winning the war, if none of your enemies will respect you or give you props for your achievement? At least the few bd'ers i spoke to that quit respected our determination. what will Ram get when it supposedly wins this world?

I say Sympathy, but hey... im prolly cliff jumping as you read this... NOT Tw'ing...

So no one had to tell you to go jump off a cliff?

DeletedUser

hahahahahahaha...rofl...lmfao...

always the same bitter excuse ridden Paj!

Way to go man! You're getting beat by a bunch of noobs who don;t know how to play TW and only know how to recruit and internally noble dead/sat accounts...lol

you guys are awesome!!

Go Phoenx!!

Bd would still be here if it wasn't for RAM......doesn't matter what you think about that...now that we took two continents off BD we're going to take all of the Phoenx territory from you...lol

Stay angry and bitter Paj...it's you're best face, the others you've tried out just don't look right on you...

as to the whole "respect" thing you attempted to communicate intelligently...... Who needs respect when we can and are taking whatever we want?

I would rather be ABLE to take it than have someone's ig respect.... who gives a flying ferr about respect? lol

You don;t respect us and it will cost you all the time and hard work (and mouth running) you've put in for this world...

Mick876

No one respects you mberns. And it will cost us nothing, don't count your chickens before they hatched mate. otherwise you'll look so bad you'll be running off making a new username to hide from the embarrassment. Its the "Who needs respect when we can and are taking whatever we want?" attitude that has made RAM the No.1 in w30.... for been hated :)

I've seen many tribes like yours, hell my first tribe was just like yours, biggest tribe on .net aswell. Shame Pajuno had to go and destroy them :D

To predict the future all you need to do is look back at the past.

The best prophet of the future is the past. ~ John Sherman

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: 09/07/2010 00:00:00 to 15/08/2010 05:39:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,072
Side 2: 1,197
Difference: 1,875

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 458
Side 2: 469
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,476,044
Side 2: 11,113,840
Difference: 16,362,204

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,130,384
Side 2: 4,285,469
Difference: 155,085

chart

So here is where we stand since the declaration by Phoenx. How in the world can you feel you are winning when up a whole 11 villages against us, but overall we are up 1800+ villages. At that rate we'll be nobled out when exactly??
All I have seen is a whole bunch of talk about how you are the best but that is all it is T-A-L-K and name calling, which seems to be your typical M.O. You bring the same tired arguments to the pnp we are mass recruiting barb nobling huggers. If that is the case then you must not be much better then us considering the lead in villages you have on us 11 (oh my).
Say what you want but since we are the "noobs" you performance is pathetic.

Mick876

We aint said we are winning. But then again it depends on how you look at it. RAM+DRIFT = 32,000 villages, Phoenix = 12,000 villages. So you guys have a 20,000 village advantage yet we are still up on caps? by a small amount indeed, but we are still up. Something you should think about eh?

So when you think about it, surely its your performance that is pathetic, would you not agree?

DeletedUser

If you never said you are winning( too lazy to check) but you claim you will win. I was just pointing out how you need to step up your game a whole bunch considering the amount of villages we are taking.

No I would not agree. You are the tribe that thumps your chest we are pound for pound the best while calling us huggers.

Also on the east side of town we are fighting ~B~ which does split our attention. Now I know you two aren't allies but since we are fighting both of you the village total is more even then the 20k advantage. More like 10k still a lot true but hey we have no talent according to you.

I am mildly impressed by the way you handled BD after being down early. But all the gum flapping just drove me to post. :)

Mick876

Of course we claim we will win. Its natural for you to think that your side is going to win, if i didn't think we could win why would i bother even fighting? And its you who needs to step up your game, your 11 villages down to us, so surely its you who has to step up your game as your the ones behind. And we will finish you just like we finished BD. The players were posting the exact same things as you and who came out on top of that?

I said in a blog interview that RAM would start to crumble after 3 months, were 1 month in (i think) and i still stick to that prediction :)

DeletedUser

Mick you're absolutely on something..

We gave you a two week head start and that's about all the time it took for us to even the numbers. Another two weeks and the numbers will more accurately represent the true skills of Phoenx...

You guys only say you are great...reality is that you guys are average at best..

You're only claim to fame is your supposed BD conquest which everyone knows is BS....

You call us huggers but Phoenix was formed from several different tribes...

Your excuses are lame and your game play is even lamer..

KarmaX

Well its Mick,
He's just trying to be sleek.
Their hards efforts of whole 2 week,
Its nothing, RAM's coming up with a kick.
The stats are soon gonna flick,
Your talks are just blaber, makes me sick.

Mick876

Tick Tock Tick Tock,
RAM keeps looking at the ever ending clock,
The School bell will soon come ringing,
In which you will stop all your arrogant singing,
2 months to go untill you fall,
Then all of sudden you won't be standing so tall.

Michael Wittman

Does that mean you can take some vills off actives :p. Really props for your belief in your tribe hehe

You guys are nobling less than 30 vills a day off inactives(valid tactic). You could do that for as many months as you like but it won't do anything.

Tic toc tic toc
85 is falling fast
Tic toc tic tic
75 and 74 are in for a blast
Tic toc tic toc
Phoenx mouth is all that will last

Come on mick we spotted you a near 200 vil lead and we will be leading in a day.

The war is easy and the east is falling
The south a distraction in time easily righted
For support phoenx core will soon be calling
Victory on the horizon by ram is sighted
Young mick at his keyboard will soon be balling

Rolf, in my spectrum of battles fought,
Past average phoenx is naught
Never a battle hyped so loudly
Did end so easy with ram marching proudly.

KarmaX

Tick Tock Tick Tock,
RAM keeps looking at the ever ending clock,
The School bell will soon come ringing,
In which you will stop all your arrogant singing,
2 months to go untill you fall,
Then all of sudden you won't be standing so tall.

Tick tock Tick Tock,
Your childish poem just suck.
Its not our arrogant singing,
Just bunch of stones from catapults slinging.
In 2 months we surely won't fall,
We'll just be farming you with big haul.

DeletedUser79042

You guys are amazing some times - you know ? :)

Poetry ... TW style :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All i have to say, you guys bitched and moaned about stats, (stats that NON phoenx people were posting and applauding, mind you) and now your boasting of the stats?

So do tell, which is the proper method of measuring?

And for your "spotting you two weeks" comment.. lets look at the numbers arranged against Phoenx before you go shooting your mouth off....

Do you huggers forget the amount of members you have??

o_O

91 members, 32k villages... and your still bragging about it? :icon_redface:

Yet your still not making that much progress.... also, just so you know, in order to cat our core with "thousands" of nukes, you first have to start sending "hundreds" of nukes... Dont you think?

Anyways, as i have always said... stats dont mean much. As for noobaxes comment about Ram recruiting a D2 player that was already over 60 days... How much more evidence do you need to realize your tribe is a hugger tribe??

KarmaX

lol.. u call it hugger? Try recruiting any if you can.!! :p Your tribe is just a joke and your years of TW is nothing more than just work. We at RAM have fun and do things in our own pace. Yes, we don't care about stats and noob has also clearly stated that both RAM and PHOENX doesn't care about the stats. Yes! it'd obviously bug you if a fly hit your face but thr is no harm done except for the nastiness. PHOENX is nothing important and we don't have to put all our pressure on them. Just a few pressure from few are good to handle PHOENX. We are still expanding smoothly like we've always done. :p

DeletedUser65940

We aint said we are winning. But then again it depends on how you look at it. RAM+DRIFT = 32,000 villages, Phoenix = 12,000 villages. So you guys have a 20,000 village advantage yet we are still up on caps? by a small amount indeed, but we are still up. Something you should think about eh?

So when you think about it, surely its your performance that is pathetic, would you not agree?

Hmmm.... considering that Phoenx declared on RAM, I would have expected more from them.

Phoenx took a huge lead in stats when they hit MrSoxS,mavfan and turbo. We lost a lot of villages in the opening fortnight of the war because we didn't stack the D2 players before they were recruited.

But then we launched a cat op on Paj, a few nuke ops and started hitting back mainly against Archon.

We have now, just about caught up to Phoenx in stats.

Considering RAM are "Mass recruiting, bunch of noobs, huggers", etc, we've done a bloody good job bringing the stats from Phoenx slaughtering us in the arly weeks, to it being pretty equal.