RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

Why don't stop whining for a change???

Wether there was an official or unofficial NAP or none at all doesn't MATTER. If there was one, we would have broken it for the same reasons we are attacking you right now:

1. You supported THE players against Decide
2. You shared a joint forum with THE to plan Ops with THE.
3. Your best players went to play accounts in THE.
4. THE is our enemy because of their alliance with BD, also an enemy.
5. You are untrustable.
6. You suck

For all these reasons, we are attacking you. NAP or not, it wouldn't and will not change anything. You are helding you accountable to your own actions.

DeletedUser71961

none of it matters to RAM because they are backstabbing cheats and you dont like me pointing that out, you use the excuse that it was our association with THE when one of your members tells us you had it planned for over a month, we had nothing to do with THE then so im confused, another one of you members told me this,

The way we saw it is that you got a little cozy with THE. i realize this isnt the case anymore but the ball is already rolling. Also, we need to get our academy Drift some war training. we are just giving them a hand although they are doing very well in their start.

so whats the truth?

DeletedUser

hmmmm karma gave us a NAP so whos the moron?

You, because KarmaX doesn't issue diplomacy. How many times Jimmy? I deal with diplomacy no matter what anybody else tells you. I dont care if Santa Claus tells you that you can have a NAP with RAM, unless I say so you can't.

he also told us not to listen to an idiot like you when you threatened to attack us over NTZH players,

LOL well maybe you should have listened, because guess what you're being attacked. I've been leading this tribe long enough now for everyone to know that I don't make threats, only promises. If you had you listened you wouldn't be getting attacked right now, you wouldn't be on here crying like a baby and embarrassing yourself.:icon_redface:

you broke a NAP like total cowards.
There was no NAP to break because I didn't grant you one!

crimsonking1999

[18/04/2010 03:37:41] Dairyboy™: or NAP cancelled
[18/04/2010 03:38:01] Dairyboy™: so we weren't going to boot people out within 30 seconds, so it was goodbye NAP
the truth

jimmy fitz told his tribe not to attack RAM because they have a NAP while on the RAM side of the equation is that we terminated the nap based on recruiting those players
it seems (I'm speculating here) Karmax was giving you more time to get your act together and maybe get a NAP
notice how jimmy talks about losing the NAP but there is no agreement later on

in the end you jimmy
A.)lied to your tribe about the NAP and is now trying to "save face"
B.) thought you had a NAP with a tribe that did not have a NAP with you (my belief)

so in the end your just a bad leader

DeletedUser

none of it matters to RAM because they are backstabbing cheats and you dont like me pointing that out, you use the excuse that it was our association with THE when one of your members tells us you had it planned for over a month, we had nothing to do with THE then so im confused, another one of you members told me this,

so whats the truth?

The truth is we don't care. There are plenty of signs of your untrustworthiness (if that's a word). You can point everything you want to point. Your tribe is failing and you are showing everyday how bad you guys are.

Karmax had good relations with Dancingbear, so what?

DeletedUser71961

noobaxes

#125 2010,June 23rd, 22:11 Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLDIER 1st Class
To all of you who didn't know, the war with LeGI0N was actualy a spoof to find out who would attack us once they knew we were at war.

Tell me, is it a co-insidence that as soon as this thread was put in by ~B~, RAM and DRIFT started attacking us?
I think not. So, the war with LeGI0N was a setup to see if RAM and DRIFT had a spine. Apparently they don't.

LeGI0N was the fake war, RAM is the real war. And we're ready for it.
We've been discussing hitting you for over a month, much before you made that spoof thread.

noob you just blew your own post away,

what we have here is excuses and everybody dodging the truth, karma gave us a NAP and then you broke it FACT, you allowed us to focus on LEGION then took a cheap shot, but shipley im intrigued to know what you think about that chat log of karma calling you a dickhead, care to comment about that?

DeletedUser

We have nothing to do with Legion... What are you talking about?

That post from Soldier is ridiculous anyway as I've answered we were discussing taking you out long before you declared on them.

Don't invent stories here.

DeletedUser

noob you just blew your own post away,

what we have here is excuses and everybody dodging the truth, karma gave us a NAP and then you broke it FACT

Once again Jimmy I will say it for the third time, I don't care if Adolf Hitler, Santa Claus, KarmaX, Dairyboy, the drunken Beserk Hounds, the flaming Phoenix, A Chicken, an alien Stu Griffin, President Obama, your teacher at school :lol:, your parents, The Queen of England or Muhammed Ali gives you a NAP with RAM. Unless I give you a NAP, you don't have one!!! Can I make it any clearer than that??

Also writing fact with the caps lock doesn't make you right, just makes you look illiterate.

you allowed us to focus on LEGION then took a cheap shot,
You were warned many months ago, you take our food you will become our food and you chose to ignore me, a few tribes have done that before and they no longer exist! Reclaiming food from a tribe that recruited our refugees is standard practice, a cheap shot would be something like gaining the sit of a dukes account under false pretences and disbanding it, oh wait that was you guys!

Also didn't you guys gangbang DECIDE?:icon_rolleyes:

but shipley im intrigued to know what you think about that chat log of karma calling you a dickhead, care to comment about that?

Dude seriously, KarmaX calls me a dickhead most days and has said far worse things - it's called banter and I have broad shoulders. I also called him a carrothead earlier in this thread, I'm fairly sure he didn't cry about it. It's what adulthood does to you, it gives you a sense of perspective.

KarmaX I love you man :icon_eek:

DeletedUser71961

[18/04/2010 03:37:17] Dairyboy™: But Shipley is being a dick about it
[18/04/2010 03:37:26] Dairyboy™: telling us we have 30 seconds to boot people out
[18/04/2010 03:37:30] Dairyboy™: no questions asked
[18/04/2010 03:37:41] Dairyboy™: or NAP cancelled
[18/04/2010 03:38:01] Dairyboy™: so we weren't going to boot people out within 30 seconds, so it was goodbye NAP
[18/04/2010 03:38:20] Dairyboy™: Thanks to him :|
[18/04/2010 03:40:40] Karma X: ya
[18/04/2010 03:40:44] Karma X: cshipley is a dickhead
[18/04/2010 03:40:58] Karma X: don't mind him
[18/04/2010 03:41:04] Karma X: Its I who eventually do all the dealings

if there was no NAP why do we not see karma asking "what NAP?" when DB mentions it? he does all the dealings so should know.

DeletedUser71961

Unless I give you a NAP, you don't have one!!! Can I make it any clearer than that??

ok shipley thanks for clarifying that for me, it was not you that deceived us it was karma, i should have listened to the organ grinder not the monkey then? by the way i was wondering if i can have an invite to your amazing tribe?

crimsonking1999

all i see is nap cancelled show us the nap after it was cancelled

DeletedUser

ok shipley thanks for clarifying that for me, it was not you that deceived us it was karma, i should have listened to the organ grinder not the monkey then? by the way i was wondering if i can have an invite to your amazing tribe?

No

DeletedUser71961

so in the end your just a bad leader

crimson i had never played a browser game in my life and this is my first world, i founded ~B~ and took it to 6th in the world, im the 66 th best player in the world and im ranked 36 th for ODA, not bad for my first attempt and next time round il do a lot better, what are your stats on your first world?

DeletedUser

crimson i had never played a browser game in my life and this is my first world, i founded ~B~ and took it to 6th in the world, im the 66 th best player in the world and im ranked 36 th for ODA, not bad for my first attempt and next time round il do a lot better, what are your stats on your first world?

Being a good leader is not about stats. Thanks for pointing out your inexperience. It explains a lot of things.

ODA, ODD and ODT don't mean nothing at all when you are in a leadership position. Better luck in your next world.

DeletedUser

god just shut the hell p and leave RAM alone. before to touch a nerve and they wadge war on you and make you pay(not saying they are just saying they could)

DeletedUser71961

Being a good leader is not about stats. Thanks for pointing out your inexperience. It explains a lot of things.

ODA, ODD and ODT don't mean nothing at all when you are in a leadership position. Better luck in your next world.

so anybody can take a tribe to 6th? hmmm... just out of curiosity noob how many tribes have you ran and how far did you get running them? im presuming you are a good leader.

DeletedUser71961

god just shut the hell p and leave RAM alone. before to touch a nerve and they wadge war on you and make you pay(not saying they are just saying they could)

iv hijacked this thread and im going to be in here everyday if i feel like it and there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it.

DeletedUser

iv hijacked this thread and im going to be in here everyday if i feel like it and there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it.

Everyone is free to make a fool of himself everyday. That's your choice.

DeletedUser

so anybody can take a tribe to 6th? hmmm... just out of curiosity noob how many tribes have you ran and how far did you get running them? im presuming you are a good leader.

Being 6th at this stage of the world is not an accomplishment, especially when you haven't been in any real war other than fight the R-I-M.... Anyway what do you know about that, rookie?

I've been in leadership positions in my last 2 worlds. DNS in world 9 that is still #1 overall and here.

Wasn't a leader before that.

I wouldn't say that I'm the most influent leader in RAM at all but people respect me when I have something to say.

DeletedUser71961

Being 6th at this stage of the world is not an accomplishment, especially when you haven't been in any real war other than fight the R-I-M.... Anyway what do you know about that, rookie?

I've been in leadership positions in my last 2 worlds. DNS in world 9 that is still #1 overall and here.

Wasn't a leader before that.

I wouldn't say that I'm the most influent leader in RAM at all but people respect me when I have something to say.

well i dont respect you or your tribe because you cant take criticism, you really do think you are perfect and everything your tribe does is right and you have lots of excuses ready to defend your pathetic actions, im going to fight your perfect tribe until my last village and when your tribe falls, which it will one day im going to be here to laugh in all your faces :lol: