RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

He may have things to learn about this game, but I'm guessing he joined RAM's academy in high hopes to change some of that. No harm there. Kani is actually a pretty nice guy so be easy boys :p

KarmaX

Give him privacy bro..!! Let him suck by himself..!! :p I'm sure you're not gay to watch him do it!

Note to mods: Didn't mean any offense against the rules. We have some sarcasm going on our recent activities :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

He may have things to learn about this game, but I'm guessing he joined RAM's academy in high hopes to change some of that. No harm there. Kani is actually a pretty nice guy so be easy boys :p

Thank you bull. The only person i have ever had a problem with in Phoenx is Pajuno.. But at least i still respect him. I am doing what i can with what i have available.. I cant hit you guys back so i have to play the defensive game. Which unfortunantly im losing in simply because i dont have any support from anyone.. Not even DRIFT. But im sure that should change shortly.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure your screen has the attack button as well as theirs. Seems funny you can talk a big game but when it comes to crunch time, you fail :)

DeletedUser85083

i miss tis world.. lol even tho i failed terribly..
(Posted in this thread because I know most of the guys in RAM.. but they probably wouldn't remember me. :lol:)

DeletedUser85083

Hater? I love this world! And i loved it even more when I was part of it.
Theres probably plenty of people who hate me for different reasons.. :lol:

DeletedUser71961

let him be a dumb @$$ i find this chat very amuseing but jimmy.fitz does really need to shut up.

why dont you try and shut me up? i dont know what country you are from but my country believes in free speech so il exercise my right to it, im thinking of the good cop bad cop game shipley and karma play and im sure they play lots of games like wrestling and horsey and probably lots of role playing games were shipley acts mainly as the gimp, even though shipley is the aggressive one i bet hes a big cuddly teddy bear when hes with karma if you know what i mean :icon_biggrin:, anyway iv got some good news and some bads news for all of you, the good news is im going to kill all the nukes that are presently inbound, the bad news is i may have to leave the game for a while, i know i will be sadly missed but RL sometimes catches up with everybody, its not all bad though because i will be able to post in here from time to time if i do leave which im sure you will all be pleased about, fingers crossed i can stay if not im going to miss the grief i give the number 1 bunch of noobs on w30.