RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

I have never seen or even heard of anyone full of more it than you two ^

KarmaX

@Pajuno:

[SPOIL]
Mud slinging is the deteriation of the conversation. I have always said that Ram was going to be a hard fight, and i was persuaded to stay after the bd war. ( i was set to retire right then and there) However, you cannot expect me to agree or ignore all the glaring differences between our tribes. Its one thing to quietly do what your doing, (example is LoEN) but then its a whole nother thing to come to the pnp talking up a big game of how much damage you are gonna do, when your not doing it yourself..... I understand its tribalwars, but i wont tolerate some scrub of ram talking shit like he is noobaxes. (imo, noob, you have earned your right to talk smack)

Whereas the rest of them, Karmax included, have not. As i have stated before, Hugger tactics are a successful method of achieving Ram's particular goals. Just dont come here talking about how badly your gonna beat a tribe half your points/villages.. that is where i get particularly mean. Not to mention the fact that karmax clearly cannot carry on his end of a pnp debate.

Aubree and noobaxes have been the best representatives of Ram. Should keep the pnp for them...

There is the various methods that your neglecting. If your referring to BH, well the only merger of yours that could be compared to their tactics, was the merging of Pmp. You guys did fight them and eventually decided to merge.

Bh did the same thing, except bh recruited for contributing factors. not to nullify a front. Your intentions is what defines you and your tribe, noobaxes. and nothing you can say or blow into the air for a smoke screen can change that.

As for berns ignorant comments on BD war... Gimme a break. I would say the average phoenx player skill is not up to BD's par.. yet your pathetic catting operations have done not much to say the least. I have seen my tribe destroy all opposition as it proceeds, have been publicly supervised by the world.. and yet your gonna try to discredit us?

And if you keep implying we are doing nothing ingame, then you are the most ignorant leader of any tribe in w30.. Just like we dont have "tribal operations"... Wow, maybe you should take your own advice and pay attention to what is going on, instead of breaking out the champagne too early?

Ha!! This is public proof of just how awesome we truly are. Your best player wants to start a new world with us... Makes you wonder, eh?
[/SPOIL]

First Village ever nobled By Me after I restarted to be near mberns:

No Sleep!!! K97 NW 002 (720|912) K97 4,310 Abandoned KarmaX [STD!!] 2009-06-01 20:56:38

First Village ever nobled by Pajuno:

Phoenix Destiny 101 (502|667) K65 2,044 saulys [CIA] Pajuno [Phoenx] 2009-01-25 00:28:41

First Village ever nobled by Noobaxes:

RAM (772|702) K77 1,467 selcuk khan [A.T.A.] noobaxes [[FL]] 2009-01-26 03:44:57

Now you're trying to compare me with others? That is more than 4 months difference! I am a player from the rim. We defended against TWC when we were to small, which had a more difference than RAM Vs ~B~ now and still we were doing better and better everyday. Now I am the leader of RAM and still catching up to players who started a lot before me.
Now I'm fighting you in K-65 and my intentions were not to save the villages, you dodge so much so I was hoping to see ur troops disappear. You complained about only noobaxes sending 150ms noble trains from RAM, you got some from me too.
All you do is all talks. I am proud of myself. Being the duke and under pressure since i joined W30, I still manage to catch up so much. And yes, we will try our best to beat PHOENX either by outsmarting or making you bored. :p

Yes, I admit PHOENX have good players which are hard to break esp. you :p . But, we are not outsmarted. But we do have few trainees and new recruits who need better training and more experience but thats how we do things. We give chance for players to enjoy even if they are rookie, we try our best to train them and let them have fun of TW.

About hugging, we did outsmart you guys from the TWC and PMP times. You merged with NADs, we took some of the low point players and they are still kicking better than the big players you took. KBC, PMP and CRY formed a coalition, both CRY and KBC left early and disbanded way before PMP, still i manage to hold the tribe with only few players against TWC and later due to the world situation and politics we decided to merge and you can still see that effect till now and RAM is still no1 after that and we have held the ranks now for a long time.

About the weight in my talks which you say I don't deserve it, I think i deserve it as much as you guys. I've worked very hard for it since WOR existed. I formed a puny tribe with mberns when i started in K-87 rim next to K-97. We destroyed the whole WOR family with just few rookie players with half of them who can hardly talk engish. Managed to pull PMP through lots of troubles and manage to secure the duke's place among TWC in which 90% of the players didn't like me at first as we were X-enemies. I still managed to gain all of their respects and made this tribe ranked 1.

Call us huggers? I guess thats only flaming and outta jealousy. No tribe in this world has been in the same tribe since day1 they joined in W30.. Everyone has their own background to start with. Instead think about why all the players want to join RAM? You might say you reject applications, but we do too. I get mails everday. You might reject 5 and recruit 1, in comparision to us we might reject 10 and recruit 2-3 but its the same thing which all the tribe does. So, who was hugging? D2? We only have taken 3-4 players so far from them. Who's called hugging? DRIFT (old name PMP), I created that tribe with my blood and sweat and I don't want it gone but I utilize it as training ground. Yes, there are few players in DRIFt who deserves to be in RAM but they need activity to promote players.

Or is it just flaming and a political strategy to make RAM's members feel bad and the world to point fingers at us. Bring it on as our members don't care what you post as it is always crappy as ever. Let the world point fingers at us as it is only because we hold Rank.1 coz we outbest the world.

Or do you call it ODA that i lack? I've hit stacked villages since day 1. ODA doesn't prove the whole ability of a player. I can clear out barbs and still manage to get the ODA that I'm lacking but I just haven't got chance to do that either till now as I use my nukes where the stacks are. :p

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Pajuno:

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

First Village ever nobled By Me after I restarted to be near mberns:

No Sleep!!! K97 NW 002 (720|912) K97 4,310 Abandoned KarmaX [STD!!] 2009-06-01 20:56:38

First Village ever nobled by Pajuno:

Phoenix Destiny 101 (502|667) K65 2,044 saulys [CIA] Pajuno [Phoenx] 2009-01-25 00:28:41

First Village ever nobled by Noobaxes:

RAM (772|702) K77 1,467 selcuk khan [A.T.A.] noobaxes [[FL]] 2009-01-26 03:44:57

Now you're trying to compare me with others? That is more than 4 months difference! I am a player from the rim. We defended against TWC when we were to small, which had a more difference than RAM Vs ~B~ now and still we were doing better and better everyday. Now I am the leader of RAM and still catching up to players who started a lot before me.

What point does this prove, except that you have gained your villages far easier than we have? o_O

Is that your intention? we all know the purpose of hugging is to streamline your minting, as your not wasting nukes to gain villages. However, there is a large portion to be had from farming, as i know some of Ram does still farm. That cannot be neglected to mention...

But in case you didnt notice, free noblements is a way of saving troops, and increasing nobles.. Phoenx has always fought for its gains, and when we break people.. we eat them the same as anyone. But we do fight more than your guys do.. that is fact.

Now I'm fighting you in K-65 and my intentions were not to save the villages, you dodge so much so I was hoping to see ur troops disappear. You complained about only noobaxes sending 150ms noble trains from RAM, you got some from me too.
All you do is all talks. I am proud of myself. Being the duke and under pressure since i joined W30, I still manage to catch up so much. And yes, we will try our best to beat PHOENX either by outsmarting or making you bored. :p

You havent been under pressure. When was the last time you were under pressure? Pmp days? those are months and months ago, dude.. stop thriving on former glories in the distant past, eh?

Yes, I admit PHOENX have good players which are hard to break esp. you :p . But, we are not outsmarted. But we do have few trainees and new recruits who need better training and more experience but thats how we do things. We give chance for players to enjoy even if they are rookie, we try our best to train them and let them have fun of TW.

i dunno how much training you are truly doing. I have been seeing some pretty lame builds.. but again, i guess Phoenx nukes dont test as well against ram nukes via the simulator... :icon_rolleyes:

About hugging, we did outsmart you guys from the TWC and PMP times. You merged with NADs, we took some of the low point players and they are still kicking better than the big players you took.

That all depends on what your goals were. My goals were simple. Two good accounts were all i needed from that batch.. and i got three. ;)

You didnt outsmart anything. I am still completely flabbergasted that you cannot see the complete differences to our recruiting tactics and your own.

KBC, PMP and CRY formed a coalition, both CRY and KBC left early and disbanded way before PMP, still i manage to hold the tribe with only few players against TWC and later due to the world situation and politics we decided to merge and you can still see that effect till now and RAM is still no1 after that and we have held the ranks now for a long time.

*yawn*

Only you guys would think that your deeds demand respect to obtain your number one rank. Your methods are questionable, and yes.. you do hug. You fail to see the difference? How many enemy tribes do you have atm? ~B~ and Phoenx. What is your relationship with the rest of the world?

Decide NAP
Drift Academy
D2 Academy status, but technically a Nap
TDR, Nap

I am sure there is more tribes. Noobaxes has already stated the confirmation that Ram is a hugging tribe by describing your tactics perfectly.

name the last tribe that Phoenx napped to "nullify a front"... Oh yeah, the bd war when Shipley united the south in a nap vs BD, and an attempted coalition against Phoenx for when BD war ended... It was smart move to let us fight your battle for you... :icon_wink:

About the weight in my talks which you say I don't deserve it, I think i deserve it as much as you guys. I've worked very hard for it since WOR existed. I formed a puny tribe with mberns when i started in K-87 rim next to K-97. We destroyed the whole WOR family with just few rookie players with half of them who can hardly talk engish. Managed to pull PMP through lots of troubles and manage to secure the duke's place among TWC in which 90% of the players didn't like me at first as we were X-enemies. I still managed to gain all of their respects and made this tribe ranked 1.

You speak of making ram number one as a difficult thing. You have conglomerated most of the south, cherry picked the fat accounts, even those over 60 days sittings, and you happen to have the highest player average by having the highest rate of sat, edible accounts!

You cannot compare that to what we have done, karma. I felt for you back in the day, when you were in pmp getting blasted.. but you have come away from your roots, and become corrupted by the shipley method... Shame on you...

Call us huggers? I guess thats only flaming and outta jealousy.

I dont see how you can call it jealousy. You have NOTHING i want dude.. NOTHING, except your villages i will be taking shortly. It is a fact that Ram is a hugging tribe.. im sure if you wiki it, you can find the true definition..

I admit, we recruited from certain tribes. but it has never been remotely on the scale that Ram has.. and if you say so, then you are completely ignorant and living in a TW fantasy world even greater than the one most of us already exist in!

No tribe in this world has been in the same tribe since day1 they joined in W30.. Everyone has their own background to start with. Instead think about why all the players want to join RAM? You might say you reject applications, but we do too. I get mails everday. You might reject 5 and recruit 1, in comparision to us we might reject 10 and recruit 2-3 but its the same thing which all the tribe does. So, who was hugging? D2? We only have taken 3-4 players so far from them. Who's called hugging? DRIFT (old name PMP), I created that tribe with my blood and sweat and I don't want it gone but I utilize it as training ground. Yes, there are few players in DRIFt who deserves to be in RAM but they need activity to promote players.

Dude, your justifying an academy as a non hugging tactic. Noob already confirmed Drift is there to nullify a front..I tend to believe his word 100% more than your own...

Or is it just flaming and a political strategy to make RAM's members feel bad and the world to point fingers at us. Bring it on as our members don't care what you post as it is always crappy as ever. Let the world point fingers at us as it is only because we hold Rank.1 coz we outbest the world.

You have not proven you are the worlds best. BD was, Phoenx is now. Why do you ask? Cause we took that title from BD.. and now you are trying to take it from us. If you beat us, then you deserve your title imo. I just dont believe that will happen, so until then... Your overrated paper champ. :)

Or do you call it ODA that i lack? I've hit stacked villages since day 1. ODA doesn't prove the whole ability of a player. I can clear out barbs and still manage to get the ODA that I'm lacking but I just haven't got chance to do that either till now as I use my nukes where the stacks are. :p

ODA doesnt prove skill. but when compared with the insane amount of ODD that my tribe has. ROFL. We have fewer than 30 members for the majority of time on this world, and we are second place with ODD, by a considerable margin> How can you discredit and say that isnt a testament to skill, when we have won all of our wars with that insane ODD?

Offense wins battles, Defense wins wars...

DeletedUser

Only you guys would think that your deeds demand respect to obtain your number one rank. Your methods are questionable, and yes.. you do hug. You fail to see the difference? How many enemy tribes do you have atm? ~B~ and Phoenx. What is your relationship with the rest of the world?

You may be the most uneducated mule of a person I've ever seen post here...

check the map Mr Intelligence... how many tribes share a border with us? How many enemies do we have?huh...that's interesting..

I am sure there is more tribes. Noobaxes has already stated the confirmation that Ram is a hugging tribe by describing your tactics perfectly.
Noob has done nothing of the sort. Once again you think just because you open your pipe smoker and say something it's true...

name the last tribe that Phoenx napped to "nullify a front"... Oh yeah, the bd war when Shipley united the south in a nap vs BD, and an attempted coalition against Phoenx for when BD war ended... It was smart move to let us fight your battle for you... :icon_wink:

huh? your twisted words make no sense. The truth is that BD was chomping your asses. RAM came in and seved your asses yet you claim victory...rofl

You speak of making ram number one as a difficult thing. You have conglomerated most of the south, cherry picked the fat accounts, even those over 60 days sittings, and you happen to have the highest player average by having the highest rate of sat, edible accounts!

we're still the most active tribe on this world...I'm not sure where you get this nonsense from..lol

You cannot compare that to what we have done, karma. I felt for you back in the day, when you were in pmp getting blasted.. but you have come away from your roots, and become corrupted by the shipley method... Shame on you...

Paj...what you fail to realize is that Karma, Michael, and myself all sat down on skype when we were lowly 1k players and we made preperations for becoming the number one tribe. We made plans for conquering this world. Those plans have worked perfectly. Everything we do is calculated... and now we're adding another victory to our belt in the disbandment of B....

I dont see how you can call it jealousy. You have NOTHING i want dude.. NOTHING, except your villages i will be taking shortly. It is a fact that Ram is a hugging tribe.. im sure if you wiki it, you can find the true definition..

I admit, we recruited from certain tribes. but it has never been remotely on the scale that Ram has.. and if you say so, then you are completely ignorant and living in a TW fantasy world even greater than the one most of us already exist in!

whatever....you're a walking hypocrisy... everything you say is hypocritical... "Well uh, I admit we recruited some players too...but you guys did it more and you're worse from it!!!"

Whatever dude, get a grip..

moz-screenshot.png
Dude, your justifying an academy as a non hugging tactic. Noob already confirmed Drift is there to nullify a front..I tend to believe his word 100% more than your own...

rofl, you big horse, nullify a front? You call the rim a front? That is what you just did isn't it? Big nub...

You have not proven you are the worlds best. BD was, Phoenx is now. Why do you ask? Cause we took that title from BD.. and now you are trying to take it from us. If you beat us, then you deserve your title imo. I just dont believe that will happen, so until then... Your overrated paper champ. :)

lol....if BD had that title...you can have it... BD was terrible...terrible...absolutely terrible. They were uncoordinated, un-loyal, and inactive. Yet they were the best? Paj..I'm sorry but you're just not very intelligent...

If we have to: you will be beaten by attrition. I'd prefer to do it faster than that...that's our plan. But, if we have to we will simply beat you by attrition. You have picked a fight that you cannot win.

ODA doesnt prove skill. but when compared with the insane amount of ODD that my tribe has. ROFL. We have fewer than 30 members for the majority of time on this world, and we are second place with ODD, by a considerable margin> How can you discredit and say that isnt a testament to skill, when we have won all of our wars with that insane ODD?

so? what's your point? Congrads on the ODD...whatever.

Offense wins battles, Defense wins wars...

blah blah blah, try being original for once Paj.

KarmaX

@ Paj

Same old story and all worthless lines. If you think I'm such a noob, why copy my nuke style? Are you in love with me? :p Love creates anger, hate, affection, and bunch of stuffs. Don't lie anymore and speak the fact. The real fact is RAM is still No.1 and we're speeding up everyday regardless of your puny war which I always say is like Flies(PHOENX) hitting on a human face(RAM) which is kinda nasty but nothing of real harm.

DeletedUser

@ Paj

Same old story and all worthless lines. If you think I'm such a noob, why copy my nuke style? Are you in love with me? :p Love creates anger, hate, affection, and bunch of stuffs. Don't lie anymore and speak the fact. The real fact is RAM is still No.1 and we're speeding up everyday regardless of your puny war which I always say is like Flies(PHOENX) hitting on a human face(RAM) which is kinda nasty but nothing of real harm.

Rather like when you ride a bike, flies ( phoenix ) face ( ram ) inbetween numerous other tribes ( visor ) :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Berns:

[spoil]
You may be the most uneducated mule of a person I've ever seen post here...

check the map Mr Intelligence... how many tribes share a border with us? How many enemies do we have?huh...that's interesting..

I have seen the map, and i also happen to know where ram has been, spreading which type of diplomacy. You really think that the rest of the world doesnt interact about what ram is doing?

:icon_redface:

Noob has done nothing of the sort. Once again you think just because you open your pipe smoker and say something it's true...

Obviously, you cant read, or you take words at face value only....

Drift was created for a single purpose: Secure the RIM and make sure we don't have to fight small points guy with low morale and that we can go straight to the core.

Care to explain those words?

huh? your twisted words make no sense. The truth is that BD was chomping your asses. RAM came in and seved your asses yet you claim victory...rofl

Wow, talk about delusional... Obviously, you werent in leadership when BD war was ongoing.. Your very leaders seemed to be shitting their proverbial pants about BD.. while giving Phoenx the respect it deserved for earning the ODD we did.

we're still the most active tribe on this world...I'm not sure where you get this nonsense from..lol

Really. we nobled from at least 5 Drift/ram players, and every single one of them is labeled "inactive". Need i say more? Or shall this become the consistent excuse thruout the ordeal?

Paj...what you fail to realize is that Karma, Michael, and myself all sat down on skype when we were lowly 1k players and we made preperations for becoming the number one tribe. We made plans for conquering this world. Those plans have worked perfectly. Everything we do is calculated... and now we're adding another victory to our belt in the disbandment of B....

ROFL. just like twc killed three other tribes on three different fronts, all at the same time. Another myth.

The only people to believe your bullshit about Ram actually being number one, is you guys. The rest of the world is waiting expectantly for the actual results.. which is turning about with the recruitment of Queenslater. Of all the people in this world, he knew how best to stop Phoenx.. and you ignored him for the better part of a year.

Is it my problem that he figured out that if you cant beat em, join em? Is it my fault that the rest of the world knows its only elementary that Ram will fall to Phoenx? Your fearless leader is already worried that he cant seem to noble or keep a village from me... When i have been bashed, beaten and bloodied beyond belief already... and im still rising in points/villages/rank.

:lol:

The Great Ram Co-op... Where phoenx members do their best growing!!!

whatever....you're a walking hypocrisy... everything you say is hypocritical... "Well uh, I admit we recruited some players too...but you guys did it more and you're worse from it!!!"

yes, your right. Compare the KBC/PMP/NADS/Drift/D2 mergers/recruitments to the 40 members TOTAL that phoenx has had in the last year.

Just check your tribal changes, and then come back here and say Ram = Phoenx recruitment.

Whatever dude, get a grip..

Do you even make sense to your real life people? cause you are absolutely OUT THERE to the rest of Tw Society...

rofl, you big horse, nullify a front? You call the rim a front? That is what you just did isn't it? Big nub...

Wow, such a big nub to go ahead an quote the best player in your family:
Drift was created for a single purpose: Secure the RIM and make sure we don't have to fight small points guy with low morale and that we can go straight to the core.

lol....if BD had that title...you can have it... BD was terrible...terrible...absolutely terrible. They were uncoordinated, un-loyal, and inactive. Yet they were the best? Paj..I'm sorry but you're just not very intelligent...

Why do you speak such blasphemy? Why do you lie? and why do you make yourself look so ignorant? As a player of w30, you absolutely HAVE to give respect to BD and what BD accomplished. Their dismantling of DN is a testament to their coordination and organization..........

I am absolutely mortified that you can be that much of an asshole about BD... when you know that every tribe/player feared/wanted to join BD....

Your a douchebag, dude, and you no longer deserve a response in pnp from Phoenx. Period.

Im not even gonna respond to the rest of your bullshit. You are garbage, an absolute moron, and not worth the pixels in this forums.

And to accuse me of not being original. I am the most original personality in these forums!! [/spoil]

@ Paj

Same old story and all worthless lines. If you think I'm such a noob, why copy my nuke style?

your nuke style?

First off, my builds are original builds that i run personally.

Second, you dont have a ":nuke style".. you use fake scripts, you nub!!! Dont act like you have a style or make sense or "organize" your attacks.... You just send bs left, right and center.. DO NOT flatter yourself by EVER comparing yourself to me...

Are you in love with me? :p Love creates anger, hate, affection, and bunch of stuffs. Don't lie anymore and speak the fact.

We all know you emulate me. You have since you first fell in love with me, way back when you wanted me to join your petty alliance against ram. Pathetic dude, you left your roots to fit into ram.. And now you sound just like shitley...

The real fact is RAM is still No.1 and we're speeding up everyday regardless of your puny war which I always say is like Flies(PHOENX) hitting on a human face(RAM) which is kinda nasty but nothing of real harm.

Sure. Just do me a favor.. be here in two months, when im tap dancing in kd 66.... Cause that is just how long it will take me to get there.

I grow tired of your talking about how you earned and deserve number one. Anyone can recruit their ass to number one, just like you.

Phoenx could achieve number one easy enough.....

Shall you challenge me to prove you wrong?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every step of the way.

if you would like, i am already friends with several TOP players.. i can recruit them to phoenx just for a few days to remove Ram as the number one tribe.,

Would this move gain us instant respect, (as ram expects for their mass recruitments?) or would we still fall short of your expectations?

bnkrmike24

if you would like, i am already friends with several TOP players.. i can recruit them to phoenx just for a few days to remove Ram as the number one tribe.,

Would this move gain us instant respect, (as ram expects for their mass recruitments?) or would we still fall short of your expectations?

lol, you would actually have to take in a lot of top players tbh. :lol:

DeletedUser

Some peoples like to test their luck pissing people without having a clear objective.
Its like kids on playground:im bigger and stronger and smarter and more beautiful :)

irockurworld

originally posted by Pajuno:Wow, talk about delusional... Obviously, you werent in leadership when BD war was ongoing.. Your very leaders seemed to be shitting their proverbial pants about BD.. while giving Phoenx the respect it deserved for earning the ODD we did.

This made me laugh was it not you that went seeking for help from D2? How many front line villages did D2 end up supporting for you?

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This made me laugh was it not you that went seeking for help from D2? How many front line villages did D2 end up supporting for you?

This is beautiful. I love your ignorance!!!

Shadow4.0 is the only d2 member to be asked, and to send support to me. It was not a tribal thing, it was on a personal level.

And for the record, he stacked maybe at most two villages, and they werent even "stacked".... and to boot, this was way back when Parm last attacked me!!! There were about 6 incomings he blocked, 3 of which were fakes...

So, WOW, you sure proved something there, Mcnally!!!

Shall i go and find shipley's comments to me from after the BD war? Seems that your leaders thought we did a great job, a very special thing!!! Its only you ignorant peons that dont know the truth.......

DeletedUser71844

What point does this prove, except that you have gained your villages far easier than we have? o_O

Is that your intention? we all know the purpose of hugging is to streamline your minting, as your not wasting nukes to gain villages. However, there is a large portion to be had from farming, as i know some of Ram does still farm. That cannot be neglected to mention...

But in case you didnt notice, free noblements is a way of saving troops, and increasing nobles.. Phoenx has always fought for its gains, and when we break people.. we eat them the same as anyone. But we do fight more than your guys do.. that is fact.

You havent been under pressure. When was the last time you were under pressure? Pmp days? those are months and months ago, dude.. stop thriving on former glories in the distant past, eh?

i dunno how much training you are truly doing. I have been seeing some pretty lame builds.. but again, i guess Phoenx nukes dont test as well against ram nukes via the simulator... :icon_rolleyes:

I gotta agree with you here Paj. Sorry Karma but it's easy to sit on the rim and noble inactives. When you are in the core, this game is actually hard to play you know? Believe it or not but people in the core are under a lot more pressure than us on the rim. Believe me I've seen it with my own eyes. Anyone in the core deserves credit just for that. Us rim noobs can get any amount of villages. Take me for example: I don't even play this game and I've got over 400 :p

DeletedUser71844

Lol Parm is still rank #1 in points.

That shows how slow you guys are :p He quit months ago.