RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser71844

Recently, RAM have been sneaking into my farms and villages at night. They think they can rape my chickens and share them out...
They have been catting down my farms and killing or otherwise abusing my chickens. Now it is time for us to make a stand.
I will show them that my chickens are not easy to acquire as I need their eggs to make profit to mint coins.

Bird_with_knife.gif

The top and bottom of it:

SFC and his army of chickens declares war on RAM.

31418d1269228136-killer-chickens-kill-fox-dino-chickens.jpg

Happy hunting.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Players: h.u.l.k

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262,866
Side 2: 127,455
Difference: 135,411

chart

ngbbs46fddc2fd7f0f.gif

i_love_my_sfc_tshirt-p2359984159718453893gbp_400.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this will be fun;) like you once said every great strategist has a back up plan;) beware RAM

bravery%202.jpg

you will never get our chickens RAM!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: SFC

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,461
Side 2: 27,713
Difference: 748

chart

DeletedUser

dont worry bon just because your attacking our account doesn't mean i still don't love you:)maybe if things went a bit different but the damage has been done.

DeletedUser71844

maybe if things went a bit different but the damage has been done.

You're telling me.

Today, Bon catted one of our farms from a Level 30 to a Level 0 :icon_razz:

But yeah we lurrve yew guys.

It's just a game remember. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

that's word!

it's just a game! btw SFC i will cat down some more stuff there;)

DeletedUser

just remember a beaten dog may fear you but when your turn your back the beaten dog will attack.

DeletedUser71844

The stats say otherwise. Meanwhile, Imma go jerk off.

DeletedUser

smurks shut up you noob, what do you mean? you totally said you quit you noobshit. GTFO from our forums already.

DeletedUser

:O man i missed alot

RAM turning on smurks :O

their former face and mouth :O

guys why doesnt someone reply to me ;( someone fill me in

DeletedUser79042

Seems that RAM has a true core of players who do things the silent way. And they are good and focused on their objectives. Smurks was not representing them. He was merely representing himself and whatever port he found safety in. Too bad Karma left. But the remaining players will give w30 a good game before they get defeated
- if ever. I may recruit them at some point - they seem to op well and FAST enough against single targets. Me likes :)

DeletedUser

heh, Smurks HAD that account.....he ran as fast as he could at the first sign of incoming attacks...ran FAST...

just remember a beaten dog may fear you but when your turn your back the beaten dog will attack.

We know you could ONLY bite us in the a.. uhhum backsides, so we chose to remove you. Had you dodged my first 500 attacks you'd have given SFC a chance...

Seems that RAM has a true core of players who do things the silent way. And they are good and focused on their objectives.

Nah, we're all inactives, not doing anything but waiting on the almighty tribe BH/Phoenx alliance to amount to something...

DeletedUser

But Smurks was supposed to be so great... :lol:

(kinda switched in many accounts but was owned in everyone of them)

I don't know if it's really called an op or more having lots of backline players having tons of nobles and no targets. :icon_wink:

I was doing much better in the same kind of situation:

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Players: h.u.l.k

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 31
Difference: 1,019

chart

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 20
Difference: 176

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i would hope they could beat an almost all nuke account. i didn't go running btw. SFC started to take the heat while i was dealing with an op on W55. now that that op is almost done and i have a pretty good amount of incoming on that world eh shit happens:p. i really didn't care about this world anymore as you all could have seen... W55 is better i find it more to my liking. ill help sfc defend an account will 65% nukes lol. you guys seriously gunna boast about beating a tribe less, no support guy? well you know what ill give you a medal you so deserve it.

DeletedUser

They did boast for me, they will certainly for you too. :lol:

There is simply no victory in eliminating a member of your own tribe that doesn't like the way it's going. You can threaten them back into RAM and most will go, but the longer you keep issues unresolved, the most likely it will hit you back at a wrong time.

DeletedUser

They did boast for me, they will certainly for you too. :lol:

There is simply no victory in eliminating a member of your own tribe that doesn't like the way it's going. You can threaten them back into RAM and most will go, but the longer you keep issues unresolved, the most likely it will hit you back at a wrong time.

The winner of this kind of war will always be BH and Phoenix. It's essentially a Civil War.

DeletedUser

I don't know who benefits of it (nor care), but it's a neverending story. Loen has more chances to take this world over than RAM (who would have tought...) They certainly were always underestimated because of their lack of aggressiveness, but they are effective.