RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The acc is in good hands now tho! ;)

Obviously, those hands are not yours. Who did you get to play your account now?? i hear your a bit of a drama queen, so its gotta be someone tolerant...

I don't have time to argue with you because there is no arguement. A friend was smashed in the face with a glass bottle by a rioter in London last night. You can sit hundreds of miles away and watch television and tell me it's all under control, but I'm living it every day. It's not a joke and it goes way beyond pathetic computer game rivalries. Anyone arguing against me over a RL issue due to TW allegiances is stupid. I'm seeing the bloodshed, not you. I have friends suffering and because Im on a different side on a game you tell me people losing blood is a lie. What a disgrace.

Still not making excuses, all I said was somethings are more important than TW, to me anyway. If any of you think death and personal injury are less important than TW then maybe you should reassess your priorities. Also those of us with jobs cant just sit at home all day and play TW, if only life was that simple nobody would be suffering at all. But I'm still here, so come and get my villages, you've been threatening it for about two years now.

Blah blah blah. You were never very sympathetic to anyone elses excuses, from what i remember. *shrug* you lie so much, excuse us if we find your dramatics a bit difficult to swallow... But we all know the story of the boy who cried wolf, right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

So, we now have :

Shitley <<< ---- Paj
Shnitzley <<< ---- BMF
Shrimpley <<< ---- Robot
Shirley <<< ---- Unknown
Shipley <<< ---- Unknown :lol:

Also those of us with jobs cant just sit at home all day and play TW
Some are working nights as well :icon_biggrin:

But I'm still here, so come and get my villages,
You are gifting them ? Oh no, you are "defending" :icon_idea: Means you are jobless now? Sorry to hear that :icon_cry:

you've been threatening it for about two years now.
Who dared? We should spank him :lol:

On a sidenote, you did come back to the pnp after a long time of no posting, despite the riots. Who has promised to you what this time? I wonder... Must be one of the usual girls once again... :lol: What is it this time ?

DeletedUser

Some things will never change, you've always been arrogant with not much to show for. When all you can do is send cats, you know you don't have much skills.

Oh well, Karmax landed duke... on his own while T-W-C was kicking your poor PMP butts. I guess it's some kind of magics, but what do you know anyway. Just as much as I felt ashamed to be in your tribe everytime you were posting back then, it seems that your break didn't grow you a brain.

I'm not gone. I'm alive and kicking. Damn your intel seems as bad as it was back then... Seriously, some thinks I'm in Phoenx others think I'm gone. Is pure idiocy a criteria to be in RAM? (Asking the question is answering it.)

All this arrogance has put RAM as the most hated and ridiculed tribe in this world and you just keep adding to it...

Like I said, just another has been used to be player playing someone elses account.... Point being, your "name" Nubaxes....that accounts long gone and dead and that is the testament to you as a player....

The big guns in this game wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to them only to continue hanging around talking ship...

TWC kicking PMP's ass? another lmfao moment..... That might have been the last time you did anything that mattered on this world....

DeletedUser

There was far more to it than that, so I hope you weren't trying to suggest that I ran from attacks! I highly doubt the hands your account is in now are as capable as I am, but that's only cause I'm arrogant. I wish you the best though! Smurks should know that when I trash an account, it's very apparent, and I'd probably make a thread about it :icon_wink:

Ok my bad lemme rephrase that! He came back just long enuff to provke, and then went back into inactive status....? The acc is pretty boring now i dont blame ya but while were on the subject of capable hands, lets not forget where the bobbynaked acc now resides? And who put it there on an almost even playing ground.... Right now u might be more capable? Ya ill give ya that, why else would i need a co? If i was capable i wouldnt need 1! :icon_confused:

Obviously, those hands are not yours. Who did you get to play your account now?? i hear your a bit of a drama queen, so its gotta be someone tolerant...

Shows how much u really know, which obviously is nothing!

DeletedUser97155

Ok my bad lemme rephrase that! He came back just long enuff to provke, and then went back into inactive status....?

I provoked from day one. :icon_cool: You keep forgetting the part where you change the password 3 times. :icon_wink: It is water under the bridge and I hope it didn't leave too bad of a taste in you mouth.

The acc is pretty boring now i dont blame ya but while were on the subject of capable hands, lets not forget where the bobbynaked acc now resides?

When I played as BobbyNaked, yes, you were far better than I was at this game. I did not learn how to play this game until several months afterward. I guess, if you really want me to say it, the villages are on OUR old account :icon_wink: You played a large part in me learning how to play this game correctly, but 'Bree, in all honesty, the student has surpassed the master. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I dont think your better but u may have more time! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol merns you may think we are out but hell your dead wrong... back up plans always fit;)... you just gave my co and me 900+ more nobles to play with. gl;) im glad you guys are beating us for now. you guys are making a big deal about this but yet did BH do it when they beat an isolated account? psh nah just shows how much you guys need acceptance. ;) live free? nah you guys are all on chains... die hard? yes you shall.

DeletedUser94761

Reathae I remember When you were in DS_a Me was in that tribe to:)

DeletedUser

Like I said, just another has been used to be player playing someone elses account.... Point being, your "name" Nubaxes....that accounts long gone and dead and that is the testament to you as a player....

The big guns in this game wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to them only to continue hanging around talking ship...

TWC kicking PMP's ass? another lmfao moment..... That might have been the last time you did anything that mattered on this world....

Which is one thing more than you already :lol:

I could argue I capped lot more BD than you did, but that is beside the point anyway since you have done nothing of worth in this world.

A big gun with principle will willingly put his account in jeopardy to bring some senses back to its tribe.

A big gun with principles, values and true desire to win will not run back in a tribe just to save its own account. A true big gun with principles, values, desire to win and really caring about its tribe will never hesitate to sacrifice its own account for the greater good of its tribe.

I stood up to my principles, my values, my knowledge, my experience of this game, my experience in other tribes to try to put RAM back on right track while I could have done like 90 percent of RAM members: shut my mouth, noble barbs, inactives and keep my account alive and growing. I didn't, because it's simply not the way I play. I doubt you will ever understand, but in the end of this world, when your tribe gets beaten (doesn't matter how long it takes), you will have to go back in time and wonder why you lost as a tribe ( even if I have serious doubts on your ability to do this).

When someone in RAM starts wondering or taking the time to analyze why RAM is in such a bad shape today, you will realize that killing my account (TY's and TRHCP's) maybe wasn't that helpful after all. I may have lost a battle, but I'm far from having lost the war.

You can rest assured though, that I will still be there remind you my story. I have a grand tale to tell. A day where a few stood against many, a day where RAM went from serious contender to take over the world to an arrogant sinking tribe that gets ridiculed. A day where a few willingly sacrificed their own accounts to save their tribe, a day where we were ignored and you will feel the consequences till the end of this world!

DeletedUser

lol nice noobaxes... i see whats wrong with RAM... step one of what was wrong is gone... now once mberns is gone from RAM maybe they can regroup and gather up to what it should be. tommy says hes gone but yet he still rears his ugly head into these forums like hes a regular player. weast your nobles and cats on my account please i beg of you....;) im more of a threat when i still have my voice. so what i lost a few hundred villages..... all can be regained but voices lasta life time... you will never shut up someone who wants you dead.

DeletedUser67579

Reathae I remember When you were in DS_a Me was in that tribe to:)

I was never in DS_a but my former tribemates where. CoR merged into DS_a but since I was mostly in K13 I opted to join TGoW which became BH

I was in DS on 47 tho with Quigs

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Right, i know absolutely nothing!!

i have seen enough forum posts from you. Someone says the wrong thing to you, and you spaz out. :D

As for your skills, granted, you were better than bobby naked way back when.. but he is right in stating he is much better than you now... What have you done lately???
Not much without a co, i hear...

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

Paj please keep up the good work with girls. Continue with the BH ones :lol:

varden7676

=

I provoked from day one. :icon_cool: You keep forgetting the part where you change the password 3 times. :icon_wink:

= Drama Queen, I remember when red left the tribe the way you spazzed out, if Tyw feels up to it I will have him post your little hissy fit. We kept all that junk and when RAM is finally disolved we will create a thread highlighting your failures and disgraces.

lay off the girl paj;) shit happens

Stop sucking up, it doesn't get you anywhere.

DeletedUser71844

Stop sucking up, it doesn't get you anywhere.

Apparently, in RAM, this matters the most. I know of several players that have been exiled from RAM for refusing to 'suck up' to the leadership. So, in RAM, sucking up gets you everywhere.

DeletedUser

Not much without a co, i hear...

:icon_biggrin:

I dont think it takes a genius to figure that out! I mean why else does some1 look for a co? Duh! :icon_rolleyes: maybe i should just send my cats back ur way?

varden7676

Apparently, in RAM, this matters the most. I know of several players that have been exiled from RAM for refusing to 'suck up' to the leadership. So, in RAM, sucking up gets you everywhere.

I believe i was 'exiled' for not sucking up. What is your point?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont think it takes a genius to figure that out! I mean why else does some1 look for a co? Duh! :icon_rolleyes: maybe i should just send my cats back ur way?

ROFL, like they did much damage.

All the damage your nukes did, was repaired before any of them even returned to your villages... besides, we all know your too lazy to send your own...

Since your admitting you need a co, just to play, then it looks like i was right about your lack of skills.. confirmed right from the horses ass. er, i mean, mouth!

DeletedUser

i dont like kissing anything that has a chance if shit being stuck on it. IVE ONLY KISSED ONE PERSONS ASS... AND THATS sfc FOR HELPING ME IN MY HOUR OF NEED... I STILL HAVE NOT REPAYED HIM FOR WHAT HE DID.

I believe i was 'exiled' for not sucking up. What is your point?

if i was kissing ass i would have said a lot more. i was suggesting to paj to lay off aubree. shes not that bad to talk with. i was too exiled and currently being internaled so i dont see you point in calling me a kiss ass for my lack of kiss ass skills is what got me in this mess.

Last edited by a moderator: