RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ROFL, like they did much damage.

All the damage your nukes did, was repaired before any of them even returned to your villages... besides, we all know your too lazy to send your own...

Since your admitting you need a co, just to play, then it looks like i was right about your lack of skills.. confirmed right from the horses ass. er, i mean, mouth!

Interesting twist of words! apparently u havent read the whole discussion use ur pea brain and put 2 and 2 together! Why would a player ask for a co? I mean really do i need to spell it out for ya? Or maybe u needed a co cuz ur skills lack? stop assuming that my reason is the same as yours! If u still cant get it after this post then ill spell it out for ya in my next post! Ill give ya a hint... Go back and reread a few posts of mine, and so long as u passed kindergarten u should figure it out!

Not sure what ya mean but me being to lazy to send my own? Are u assuming i didnt send the last round at ya?

DeletedUser

i dont like kissing anything that has a chance if shit being stuck on it. IVE ONLY KISSED ONE PERSONS ASS... AND THATS sfc FOR HELPING ME IN MY HOUR OF NEED... I STILL HAVE NOT REPAYED HIM FOR WHAT HE DID.

if i was kissing ass i would have said a lot more. i was suggesting to paj to lay off aubree. shes not that bad to talk with. i was too exiled and currently being internaled so i dont see you point in calling me a kiss ass for my lack of kiss ass skills is what got me in this mess.

Um, you sucked karma. Stop saying ur playing, you are no threat to no one. Noob u did nothing to karma but make him feel more confident when you got rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

This thread is totally derailed... :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Players: h.u.l.k

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 0
Difference: 233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,057,902
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,057,902

chart

DeletedUser79042

900? Does not compute...

As for the ... plan. Ask echao's pilot. He has done some wonders. The difference is that RAM wanted him. Noone seems to want youguys :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71844

Shhhhh, Smurks, we work in secret :icon_evil:

You're skills, plus you have W30's top secret agent on your side. That's all you need.

But maybe we can call in a few favours. Not mentioning any names... [SPOIL]Parmenion[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser71844

Hey hey R2... Click ----> [SPOIL]You're gay! :icon_razz:[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

hey hey guys..... click ---->
[spoil] sorry wanted to try it :)[/spoil]

DeletedUser97155

Smurks and SFC are the best ever, retards.

You want proof? Click ----> [spoil]
nair.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

I'm blind

******* now I'll have nightmares of that guy/girl/object/thing not sure what to call it

DeletedUser79042

derailed, but I laughed alot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good new sig :)

SFC FOR RESIDENT W30 ARTIST !!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting twist of words! apparently u havent read the whole discussion use ur pea brain and put 2 and 2 together! Why would a player ask for a co? I mean really do i need to spell it out for ya? Or maybe u needed a co cuz ur skills lack? stop assuming that my reason is the same as yours! If u still cant get it after this post then ill spell it out for ya in my next post! Ill give ya a hint... Go back and reread a few posts of mine, and so long as u passed kindergarten u should figure it out!

Not sure what ya mean but me being to lazy to send my own? Are u assuming i didnt send the last round at ya?

Aubree, look at you go!! A little poke, and here comes the drama queen!!

Hate to tell you, there is no lack of skills, nor lack of activity upon my account. I have lost a few villages the last few weeks, but all told im still up 10 in the ingame stats, not counting before Ram deleted.. :icon_wink: Count that and im still well ahead..

You, on the other hand, have minimal at best skills to begin with.. throw in your obvious lack of activity, and we have a half assed player at best! I have gotten informative reports on you and your "mad skillz", and comparisons were made between your style, and Bobbynaked.. lets just say there was a noticeable difference... :icon_twisted:

Anyways, you are proving my point about you being a drama queen.. *claps loudly* bravo!! carry on, carry on!!!

Ps. Activity is a skill, toots.

DeletedUser

Generally, when someone has to resort to insults like the above to make a point, it means they are out of valid, objective arguments.

DeletedUser71844

On topic:

Smurks, I think it's best we keep our heads down while we make a slippery getaway.

Yes, I'll admit: RAM are winning; for the minute.

DeletedUser

lol dont worry:p anyway who is the smurks you speak of im reg wind?:D

DeletedUser71844

It is as if the both of you have hit pause in that specific minute. It will go on indefinetly ...

It will go on until I have 0 villages. Or state otherwise.

RAM WILL disband before Smurks and I are rimmed. So we are going to win this war. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79042

RAM WILL disband before Smurks and I are rimmed. So we are going to win this war. :icon_razz:

Phoenx will delete right after etc etc. (at least I established a base in w58 :lol:)