RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well i kind of group you and BH together since you serve their purposes and they serve yours. of course the enemy likes to take an opposing fighter into their tribe. much easier that way. its kind of funny cause you guys cant really say anything because you yourselves would have no kind words for traitors in your ranks.

nice to see you again paj, i really enjoyed a month and a half off. did wonders for perspective. this world is a very long way from over and it looks to be a mighty fun fight. lol i thought what the hell when i saw pajuno on my log ins but my mind was eased when i saw ravens notes in my notebook :) thanks for helping buddy :)

I went and can still go wherever I want to. As far as being called a traitor, I have answered that in the past time and time again.

Even though you disagreed with the now famous decision, you decided to turn a blind eye and I did not. I stood up to try to bring some senses back to an arrogant, foolish, weak and dumb selfserving tribe. I failed and lost my account doing it, but I'm happy I did because it was simply the right thing to do.

The end result is what history will judge you and me on. The end result will show who was right or wrong, good or bad, weak or strong.

So far, it think history will be more favourable to me than it will be to you. You obviously wish to avoid the "why" it did all happen. The reasons it happened will always exist and I will never run away from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The previous posts show that people don't really know what is going on at all. But this is pnp and you can speculate as much as you like I guess. People like to talk about me, I'm used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you could just tell us your side of the story. We can obviously speculate on lot of things in RAM. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

People like to talk about me, I'm used to it.
robots don't "like" - I have reservations if people "like" talking to you as well, but still, it is the pnp. You are free to post your ... wishful thinking :icon_confused:

Maybe you could just tell us your side of the story.
Why tell us another one of his stories... I think that Paj perfectly sumed it up:

we all knew it was a scam run for shipley's* purposes...
Unless noob, you want another fictional tale to read before you go to sleep... Okay, I 'll read as well :icon_rolleyes:

But I am almost sure that this one especially, will not give us the satisfaction of a good night's read :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The previous posts show that people don't really know what is going on at all. But this is pnp and you can speculate as much as you like I guess. People like to talk about me, I'm used to it.

I like to talk about you.

I host a great panel discussion in the Phoenix general meetings : "How to be like Cshipley, the nobler of barbarian and inactive accounts, and still be proud of it".

You should visit once. It's a blast.

To quote Basil from Fawlty Towers : "Don't mention the riots"