Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just reading through some stuff, the thing i pick up is about the whole 9 cap lead argument. RAM never declared on Phoenix, it was Phoenix who declared thinking they could take down RAM, so a 9 cap lead by RAM is not embarrassing for them, its embarrassing for Phoenix in my view.

DeletedUser

Just reading through some stuff, the thing i pick up is about the whole 9 cap lead argument. RAM never declared on Phoenix, it was Phoenix who declared thinking they could take down RAM, so a 9 cap lead by RAM is not embarrassing for them, its embarrassing for Phoenix in my view.

Not if u check the size of the oponents :)

DeletedUser

Cala-who? Who is this clown that keeps posting in these forums...he doesn't play W30 anymore...he was rimmed long ago........

interesting pov George.

Phoenx is losing...barely.....unfortunately tw isn't a game that can be won or lost in a matter of months. Another 3 months and the numbers will look drastically different.....even then..Phoenx won't have fallen yet. Experienced leadership and great ig skills will keep them fighting for a long time.... RAM understands this, we've known it since the beginning, but we are a patient bunch, and we'll keep picking at them until they're gone..

DeletedUser

Not if u check the size of the oponents :)

They were still the one's to declare. No matter the size of the opponent they still decided to declare. So for them to gain a huge lead within the first 2-3 weeks and then lose that same lead in the 4-6 weeks is not what you expect from the declaring tribe.

DeletedUser

...keeping in mind that a good chunk of that initial lead was from players that are still under RAM control but released from RAM tribes after that 2-3 week period. Again, this brings up the idea how seriously the stats should be taken. It seems people only care about stats when they are working in their favor. This in turn leads to people cooking up situations that reproduce their favor.

If you guys think we should be embarrassed with the current situation, that's fine. We're happy. Thanks for the input tho!

btw mberns, Your fantasy over pajuno clouds your self reflection. People, even in your tribe, note your belligerence in these forums as well.

DeletedUser44039

...keeping in mind that a good chunk of that initial lead was from players that are still under RAM control but released from RAM tribes after that 2-3 week period. Again, this brings up the idea how seriously the stats should be taken. It seems people only care about stats when they are working in their favor. This in turn leads to people cooking up situations that reproduce their favor.

If you guys think we should be embarrassed with the current situation, that's fine. We're happy. Thanks for the input tho!

btw mberns, Your fantasy over pajuno clouds your self reflection. People, even in your tribe, note your belligerence in these forums as well.

true... the stats doesnt show everyting... but if you want stats... we can add the guys ram kicked :D

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, D2, DRIFT, D2a

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,421
Side 2: 10,809
Difference: 7,388

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,013
Side 2: 816
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,540,813
Side 2: 91,883,934
Difference: 61,343,121

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,214,977
Side 2: 7,480,772
Difference: 1,734,205

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nah, wasn't requesting stats actually. btw, I was primarily referring to mrsoxs and captaing, who still aren't represented even in those stats...I think this further reinforces my point I was making. Stats can be molded in many ways.

DeletedUser44039

nah, wasn't requesting stats actually. btw, I was primarily referring to mrsoxs and captaing, who still aren't represented even in those stats...I think this further reinforces my point I was making. Stats can be molded in many ways.

i know bull lol
my post was to show how stats can be manipulated so easily :)

DeletedUser79042

Experienced leadership and great ig skills will keep them fighting for a long time.... RAM understands this, we've known it since the beginning, but we are a patient bunch, and we'll keep picking at them until they're gone..
Someone was sitting mberns on the pnp when he wrote that? :icon_eek: Michael? Karma ? Noob ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me? I could have written that. :lol:

Stats and numbers can be manipulated so easily, it's not important at all.

DeletedUser

rofl...I don't have any type of illusion as to what Pajuno is or isn't. He's load, boisterous, and he lies and manipulates as it suits him. He is what he is.

He is the reason Phoenx is failing. He is the reason RAM chose the path it did. We simply don't like him...most of us anyway...

He is the reason that this time next year most of Phoenx will either have stopped playing tw or they will be playing another world.

DeletedUser

rofl...I don't have any type of illusion as to what Pajuno is or isn't. He's load, boisterous, and he lies and manipulates as it suits him. He is what he is.
I didn't say illusion. Illusions are passive misinterpretations. I said fantasy. With fantasies, you have a drive or passion to make something true. I stand by my word that you have something special for pajuno :icon_wink:

He is the reason Phoenx is failing.
Not true. We are much more of team than that. Its a war game; someone must fall and when you do, you do it together.

He is the reason RAM chose the path it did.
He declared on you, something you guys remind us of constantly. Chose is the wrong verb I think. Of course he is the reason....did i miss something?

We simply don't like him...most of us anyway...
This made me LOL. I didn't realize it was that serious. I was led to believe this game didn't strike such passion into the hearts of the RAMlets....LOL

He is the reason that this time next year most of Phoenx will either have stopped playing tw or they will be playing another world.
It truly is interesting to think that we'd follow him to another world, isn't it? Speaks to his leadership, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

I think that Pajuno has something special for me. He has my name on his profile as next one to be rimmed but i guess thats his fantasy.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just one quick note on the whole "Phoenx declared, so they should have more caps/have been more ready/RAM was not prepared" argument.

First off, I agree that trying to figure out how a war is going by simply looking at statistics is asinine. I have a different story to tell, however ...

Anyone who has watched the history of TWC/RAM knows how they operate.

1. TWC/RAM has a NAP/alliance/"friendship" with Tribe A.

2. Suddenly, TWC/RAM recruits a couple of players (or more) well outside their core territory, but very close to Tribe A, under the premise that "they are good players, and they wanted in, so ..."

3. Alternatively, TWC/RAM continues to infringe on Tribe A's territory by cutting off the expansion or food of Tribe A, bit by bit. In both (2) and (3), "friendly" discussions and negotiations continue with Tribe A - "we're no threat, we'll never attack, it's a misunderstanding, let's talk about this some more later ..." as a stalling tactic.

4. TWC/RAM is well aware that TWC/RAM's aggressive actions/mergers/recruitment policy will inevitably force Tribe A to take action against TWC/RAM, and prepares for the conflict accordingly by preparing both target lists/battle groups and defensive stacking.

5. Eventually, the pressure on Tribe A to defend its territory becomes unbearable, and Tribe A declares on the "unsuspecting" TWC/RAM.

Anyone who has played in the South knows this to be the case.

TWC v. KBC - TWC kept infringing on territory, abusing the terms of the NAP, stacked rival WOR players and incited them to attack KBC to pull defenses and nukes away from RAM territory, recruited spies inside KBC, and eventually, war broke out.

TWC v. CRY - Does this history need to be repeated?

TWC v. PMP - KarmaX, I'm sure you remember how this happened quite well, no?

RAM v. Phoenx - Shipley told me flat out on Skype that "RAM will never break the NAP, will never attack Phoenx." True indeed - but what happened before Phoenx declared? Yep, escalating skirmishes and "negotiations" over targets and territories, RAM recruiting D2 players far from the core of RAM but on Phoenx' doorstep ...

I look at the history, and then I read in PnP that RAM took in ~B~ players that were DECIDE food and next door to DECIDE players ... I read where RAM leadership was "negotiating" with LEGION leadership while purportedly laughing at how "stupid" LEGION was to be believing them ... and I wonder if anyone else is pondering what I am pondering?

I am not saying TWC/RAM's approach to TW is "improper." It's not how I would prefer to play, but it seems to be working for them - they ARE currently number one.

I just wanted to offer a bit of balance to the RAM players (and outsiders) who make it seem like the Phoenx declaration was in any way unexpected by RAM or somehow caught them unawares.

Yes, Phoenx declared, RAM did not.

That has more to do with how each side plays the game than anything else. Phoenx throws it's metaphorical dick on the table and says "f--k you, we're coming after you;" RAM is the Eddie Haskell of W30 - always scheming with a smile on it's face, reaching out to shake your hand while the other hides a knife behind it's back.

DeletedUser

2. Suddenly, TWC/RAM recruits a couple of players (or more) well outside their core territory, but very close to Tribe A, under the premise that "they are good players, and they wanted in, so ..."

3. Alternatively, TWC/RAM continues to infringe on Tribe A's territory by cutting off the expansion or food of Tribe A, bit by bit. In both (2) and (3), "friendly" discussions and negotiations continue with Tribe A - "we're no threat, we'll never attack, it's a misunderstanding, let's talk about this some more later ..." as a stalling tactic.

4. TWC/RAM is well aware that TWC/RAM's aggressive actions/mergers/recruitment policy will inevitably force Tribe A to take action against TWC/RAM, and prepares for the conflict accordingly by preparing both target lists/battle groups and defensive stacking.

5. Eventually, the pressure on Tribe A to defend its territory becomes unbearable, and Tribe A declares on the "unsuspecting" TWC/RAM.

I look at the history, and then I read in PnP that RAM took in ~B~ players that were DECIDE food and next door to DECIDE players ... I read where RAM leadership was "negotiating" with LEGION leadership while purportedly laughing at how "stupid" LEGION was to be believing them ... and I wonder if anyone else is pondering what I am pondering?

I am not saying TWC/RAM's approach to TW is "improper." It's not how I would prefer to play, but it seems to be working for them - they ARE currently number one.

That has more to do with how each side plays the game than anything else. Phoenx throws it's metaphorical dick on the table and says "f--k you, we're coming after you;" RAM is the Eddie Haskell of W30 - always scheming with a smile on it's face, reaching out to shake your hand while the other hides a knife behind it's back.

You worded the reality very well.
What suit them better its the proper way.
Its a game of team work, war and lies after all.
As Machiavelli once said........

DeletedUser

Just one quick note on the whole "Phoenx declared, so they should have more caps/have been more ready/RAM was not prepared" argument.

First off, I agree that trying to figure out how a war is going by simply looking at statistics is asinine. I have a different story to tell, however ...

Anyone who has watched the history of TWC/RAM knows how they operate.

Anyone who has played in the South knows this to be the case.

TWC v. KBC - TWC kept infringing on territory, abusing the terms of the NAP, stacked rival WOR players and incited them to attack KBC to pull defenses and nukes away from RAM territory, recruited spies inside KBC, and eventually, war broke out.

TWC v. CRY - Does this history need to be repeated?

TWC v. PMP - KarmaX, I'm sure you remember how this happened quite well, no?

RAM v. Phoenx - Shipley told me flat out on Skype that "RAM will never break the NAP, will never attack Phoenx." True indeed - but what happened before Phoenx declared? Yep, escalating skirmishes and "negotiations" over targets and territories, RAM recruiting D2 players far from the core of RAM but on Phoenx' doorstep ...

I just wanted to offer a bit of balance to the RAM players (and outsiders) who make it seem like the Phoenx declaration was in any way unexpected by RAM or somehow caught them unawares.

Yes, Phoenx declared, RAM did not.

I can honestly say I never notice that about how T-W-C operated as a whole. I know we deployed this tactic on KBC due to a alliance between them and -O- and we were expecting war between -O- and T-W-C which this tactic did lead to a war between us and KBC.

But this tactic was the idea between me and Cshipley almost 10 months ago, and sence then Cshipley has quite this world some time ago. (maybe 3-6 months ago) So with that in mind, this tactic/idea would have died out with me and cshipley and sence neither of us play now would presume that the recents recruits of ~B~ are truly just recruits and not part of a inevitable war scheme.

To clearify I'm the ORGINAL Irockurworld and was a duke of T-W-C for almost a year. I dont play any account in RAM and only talk to old friends from time to time, So my statement can be completely right or completely wrong it just my opion and what i know.

DeletedUser

At no point were any members of ~B~ food for Decide.

DeletedUser

arctic bear lol mate you have joined RAM so what concern is it to you about your "old tribe" lol:) you turned your back on ex-~B~ so what concern is there for ex-~B~?

slates9

I have to agree with reg wind here. I've no doubt RAM will eventually claim those ~B~ members in Legion refugees, will you still stick with the same statement then as I've no doubt RAM have less, maybe just as many conquers as DECIDE have over ~B~

KarmaX

I think you're mistaken there Slates but I don't want to debate much on this and will leave Artic to post his view.