Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well karmaX thank you lol :) i will have fun with artic:)( not like that lol) i just wanna see how he thinks ex-~B~ is any of his concern.. lol im just voiceing what i think about what he thinks nothing more:) but TBH ex-~B~ in the north is DECIDE's food and in the south its RAM's okay? RAM if you sy north ~B~ food is yours lol im sorry your sadly mistaken:( you just took people up there nothing more lol:icon_biggrin: thats DECIDE's and if BH can get into there(im sure they will) its DECIDE's and BH's shared food lol:) do work on moveing your people in the south north and causeing issues with other tribe is just bad make sure you are 100&% in the north because like BH's profile says expect it.. its comeing.. lol:) and they are a force to be reckoned with:) and if you attack your reckoning will be comeing:icon_twisted:( killswitch engage- reckoning) lol great song:icon_eek:

anyway good luck:icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
.Phoenx won't have fallen yet. Experienced leadership and great ig skills will keep them fighting for a long time.... RAM understands this, we've known it since the beginning, but we are a patient bunch, and we'll keep picking at them until they're gone..

Dont understand how you can post this, and then follow it with this:

rofl...I don't have any type of illusion as to what Pajuno is or isn't. He's load, boisterous, and he lies and manipulates as it suits him. He is what he is.

He is the reason Phoenx is failing. He is the reason RAM chose the path it did. We simply don't like him...most of us anyway...

He is the reason that this time next year most of Phoenx will either have stopped playing tw or they will be playing another world.

So which is it, Mr. Bi-Polar?

Yes, Phoenx declared, RAM did not.

That has more to do with how each side plays the game than anything else. Phoenx throws it's metaphorical dick on the table and says "f--k you, we're coming after you;" RAM is the Eddie Haskell of W30 - always scheming with a smile on it's face, reaching out to shake your hand while the other hides a knife behind it's back.

Berns, if im so manipulative, then why did Cy describe perfectly Phoenx' MO??

I dont lie, manipulate, or twist ANYTHING. I speak truths, as evidenced by Karma's response to my well thought out pnp post. I throw it on the table, and dare you to stop me. *shrug*

The stats are what they are, but any day now the calculated losses will run out.. and you will be faced with the true Muscle and Skills of Phoenx... So keep running your mouths incessantly, and keep the little kid attitude rolling, karma. I truly hope that you are this happy when we do turn things around on you...

DeletedUser

lol great post paj:) mburnslol you call me a hypocrite and say i contradict myself. well looks like you do it yourself... im sorry but your a hypocratical fool...

Michael Wittman

its not going to happen paj, you guys have barely been holding your own while defending. i dont expect you to go on the offensive against ram any time soon. before you get pissed and say your defending well, yes you are but we have still overtaken your lead and had more ops in the planning.

if you were to turn things around, you would have to stop our ops, completely noble out aldion and mavfan(which wont happen) and then turn your focus on the bulk of ram. i added that in there because i know about the sheer amount of support going to aldion and mavfan. any tribe who focused completely on that is going into a nuke trap

DeletedUser

i dont think that RAM has to worry about BH at least until THE and S_P falls and it wont happen so fast trust me and even after that it will take time to rebuild all these nukes and deff units

and DECIDE is still fighting THE for now so again no threat right now

only thing that is in RAMS way to the north is LEGION and ex~B~

not much of a fight if u ask me lol

DeletedUser

If you check THE is losing 100-1 per week to both enemies.
Its a slow death not helping them in any way.
While Phoenx is at least recaping back in some cases or even caping from enemies.
Phoenx show stability while THE a decline wich seems to have slowed down a bit last 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

i dont say THE is not losing i just say that they wont delete like BD so it will take BH and decide much more time to get it done while RAM(if they wish to go north) will have only LEGION and ex~B~ in their way

also i have a question to RAM

are u in war with LEGION coz from what i seen it looks like not all of RAMS players are fighting phoenx so what they are doing ???

DeletedUser70594

Much more time???? Nobling THE is like a nobling Barbs for now ... lol .. may be much easier .

P.S. usually it takes you 2 weeks to rebuild your nukes ;) ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rly for me i build my nukes much faster but my defense takes time rly long time

and nobling THE is like barbs coz as i see it u noble the ex THE and inactive ones

and i dont want to start a topic on that here coz its rams topic if uwanna talk about it start a new one PM me in game or continue this talk in THEs forum

slates9

Dan, your S_P. 'nough said. If you really do wish you carry on anything, begin so in the THE thread as you said it should be, and don't drag things onto these threads. They're already full of enough rubbish

DeletedUser

thats what i said lol

any way my first post was about RAM and what reg said not about THE& S_P

DeletedUser

arctic bear lol mate you have joined RAM so what concern is it to you about your "old tribe" lol you turned your back on ex-~B~ so what concern is there for ex-~B~?

Just because a tribe disbands or gets beaten in a war doesn't mean you turn your back on some. You can support someone without using troops. I'm proud to have been a member of ~B~, just as I have with other tribes and now I will fight for RAM. As far as Decide goes, I've killed enough of your nukes and nobles to know I'm not concerned.

DeletedUser

joinning who (killed them) is basiclly spitting in there face.... understand what im geting at?

DeletedUser44039

joinning who (killed them) is basiclly spitting in there face.... understand what im geting at?

yeah lol artic your post really makes me :lol:
B asked u a hand and u gave them a foot :icon_eek: (yeah bad joke :p)

DeletedUser70594

rly for me i build my nukes much faster but my defense takes time rly long time

and nobling THE is like barbs coz as i see it u noble the ex THE and inactive ones

and i dont want to start a topic on that here coz its rams topic if uwanna talk about it start a new one PM me in game or continue this talk in THEs forum

I have stoped Nobling THE like 2 weeks ago mate ... :icon_wink: THE died already ... so they are much easier then barbs ... because barbs has 2x deff :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not my point u want to say that u are done with THE and rdy for RAM or any other tribe???

if yes i dont believe u i dont think that u will survive another fight right now maybe in 2 or 3 weeks when u will move troops from borders and rebuild deff and off

cececole

not my point u want to say that u are done with THE and rdy for RAM or any other tribe???

if yes i dont believe u i dont think that u will survive another fight right now maybe in 2 or 3 weeks when u will move troops from borders and rebuild deff and off

So, dan--then you are saying that you think you know where we have our defenses stacked and DECIDE's current nuke count? You know wht they say about assuming?

DeletedUser

curiosity killed the cat:) and the cat killed the mouse... what the hell killed curiosity? o well you get what im saying:) im sure he didnt mean it like that:) he prob ment it to be like youre damaged nukes and support units are there but still need to have more made:)

bnkrmike24

lol, if a player is good. What is the point of him staying in a dead tribe??
As you can see HLV is dead, and I think inactive?!?!
So there fore he joined RAM and I am sure you would've doen the same mate. So stop trying to stir something up.

DeletedUser

lol the tribe im in is basiclly dead.. it what you do with it... tho i wish we didnt have any allies so i could noble as i please... because allies are all around me and i have no room to grow... that doesnt mean im just going to leave and join a bigger tribe unless my tribe has fully disbanded and the leader deleted... i will never then talk about the dead tribe... its not like im going to say man i would give anything for my tribe... and look whos around you and no tribe... you let them fall through the crackes so thus saying you will give it all for them is basiclly spitting in there face saying i allowed you to die for selfish gains. im not sturring stuff up(not trying) im just posting my views as most people do. im not saying hes a bad person its just what hes saying it just sad... your in RAM artic quit talken about ~B~ and the old glory days... RAM basiclly killed ~B~ and look where you are... a big smack in the damn face.

Last edited by a moderator: