Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No1's folding, few running NORTH and few sitting there like a turtle. Oh wait! its the mighty Paj who has my name as the next one to be rimmed. You better try harder! If you go on like this you'll end up being nobled yourself. Now you admire Wittman too I see... lol.. Carry his name around too, nice advertisement. :lol:

Wow.

How many times you gonna spout the same shit? You are just rambling, repeating yourself over and over..

Are you gonna get a new pnp rep? cause honestly, you aint cutting it...

DeletedUser

KarmaX - I'm not sure anyone (other than me) was even nuking the BD players in that area. They were running cat ops against the backline areas of those players.

And my point on timing was not that the RAM ops should have been timed - I was making a comment about "poor timing" of the new Crasula's attacks because he told me to send in a noble to hit at 18:47:30 or to send support to his "new" villa at 20:30:14 - only to have my support killed by his own nuke that landed two minutes later, or to have my noble hit before his nukes, etc. That's what I meant by "poorly timed."

Yes, my attacks were scheduled to hit all at once - but that is because I was on my own and trying to noble, so having 300 attacks hit 30 villas at the same time allowed me to clear the villas I wanted to clear and then noble with close-range nobles. It was extremely successful, as I think I took 7-9 villas within 2 hours of my op hitting.

I understand the utility of making a player suffer constant stress from attacks landing around the clock - but that wouldn't have worked for me (if only because I had no tribe to count on to make it difficult.)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahh.. here is yet ANOTHER village whose name was changed to taunt us.

The maturity level of you and your players is appalling...

Report:
[spoil]
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-20.6% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Bullmastiff
Origin: ROCK CRUSHER (572|628) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 5 500 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender: KarmaX
Destination: ODA (571|628) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/40000
Loyalty: Dropped from 3 to -17[/spoil]

You name your villages these "cool" shitty ass names. and then lose them. I would think you should be putting more efforts into keeping them instead of thinking of these names? I just find it utterly disgusting that you have to stoop to that level instead of giving respect to your successful enemies..

Which in turn causes me to lower my respect level, and we hve this constant spiraling of respect.. Im glad your the enemy, cause i felt bad making respectable players in BD quit.. but i will thoroughly enjoy doing so to each and every one of Ram's pnp'ers....

KarmaX

That's your fav line too Paj! I know you'll post the same thing and I'll post the same thing again and again... why bother? :icon_biggrin: I know you like posting things back and forth with me.. !

KarmaX

ahh.. here is yet ANOTHER village whose name was changed to taunt us.

The maturity level of you and your players is appalling...

Report:
[spoil]
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-20.6% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Bullmastiff
Origin: ROCK CRUSHER (572|628) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 5 500 0 0 0 0 0 1
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender: KarmaX
Destination: ODA (571|628) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/40000
Loyalty: Dropped from 3 to -17[/spoil]

You name your villages these "cool" shitty ass names. and then lose them. I would think you should be putting more efforts into keeping them instead of thinking of these names? I just find it utterly disgusting that you have to stoop to that level instead of giving respect to your successful enemies..

Which in turn causes me to lower my respect level, and we hve this constant spiraling of respect.. Im glad your the enemy, cause i felt bad making respectable players in BD quit.. but i will thoroughly enjoy doing so to each and every one of Ram's pnp'ers....

That killed a tons of nukes :p I'll show u some interesting attacks on them too :

[SPOIL]
Attacker:Bullmastiff Origin:Phoenix 6567 (576|632) K65
Quantity: 0054780103110002255001 Losses: 000000000000

Defender:KarmaX Destination:ODA (571|628) K65
Quantity: 000000000000 Losses: 000000000000 Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

000000000000 Haul:
0/303580 Loyalty: Dropped from 15 to -5 Important Information:Your troops were detected by your enemy
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Defender:Bullmastiff Destination:ODA (571|628) K65
Quantity: 0054780103110002255000 Losses: 0054780103110002255000
Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
0 Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 24)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
255 765/154330 Loyalty: Dropped from 25 to 4
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Defender:Bullmastiff Destination:ODA (571|628) K65
Quantity: 000000000000 Losses: 000000000000

000000000000 Haul:
0/8000 Loyalty: Dropped from 4 to -16
__________________________________________________________________ :lol:
[/SPOIL]

And all those nukes, he lost.. :p Funny. Told ya PHOENX are like bulls..! they like picking single target again and again..! :axemen: My turn now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not seeing any times on those Karmax - they could have been from any date.

Not trying to question your credibility, its just when someone offers evidence - its nice to see it presented in a capacity that that supports a version of events without any gloomy cloud of tampering hanging over it.

DeletedUser

Karma, if you wanna go down that road, please paint the whole picture and spare me the following [I'm busy ;)]

You continue to take ROCK villages, since the path of least resistance usually gets the most energy. I guess you agree. When you do this and I take notice, I spend every nuke I have in the area, knowing that you'll keep feeding quick-build D into them. You think I'm stubborn? A bit of TW advice => It's usually a better gamble being stubborn offensively, rather than defensively - especially when it's the stacks (or lack thereof) you're willing to put behind these broken walls.

So, since you like to post reports for the world to see, I'll give them the whole story as a supplement:

1) Karma takes Rock villages (again. Kudos...)

2) I start scouting the area and find that his weakest supported village is his lvl 3 church covering all villages in the area. Apparently enough scouts can hide this fact from his past experiences.

3) I send one early nuke to the church, followed by 8-10 fakes to hit later on. I would have supported it too ;)

4) Meanwhile, I send every nuke I have to the 2 villages Karma recently took from Rock, knowing he'll support them even if it means getting cleared, also knowing support has got to be tied up with a faked lvl 3 church. One of these villages gets cleared and I send nobles.

At this point Karma, you could see from the timing of those nukes and nobles that I could have easily timed support to land right after. You gave me what, a six minute window before recap?

So what gives? Why did you hit that full nuke? Why did I even send a full noble nuke? Why didn't I send support? Mistake, reason, explanation? I won't bore you w/ reasons. Maybe I genuinely should have done that differently. I will tell you, my telecon w/ Lockheed went chipper this morning. Maybe it was the extra 1 1/2 hr of sleep? "No Sleep!!"?? LOL...what a joke.

You need to learn composure Karma. You will in time, I'm sure. That is, there's a big difference between: 1) realizing you got a big cock, becoming flustered from excitement, and running around trying to show as many girls as you can AND 2) walking proud, like you been there before. Being the best at anything is not to appear perfect. You act like that's the first nuke you've killed.

5) This morning I wake up and see the above report. I take the few nukes I have left, and make another go. This time I get the support landed right, and the village is mine.

I really don't care what you think you can portray about me Karma. I'm happy with the outcome...usually am.

Remember that I have reports too - many much better than your new favorite that you present. I'll take one lost nuke over the other 30 nukes that steamrolled DV after DV on broken walls. I'm actually starting to think that the only good use for nukes in that heavily stacked area is for times just like this :)

Thus, after last night I wake up and see the village called something to the toon of "Poor guy go and cry". I take it, I rename it ODA.

I don't buy into this erratic display of immaturity. But I'll sure as hell set the record straight. Your tribe is big, well organized, and pretty decent at what they do. But you personally, have nothing on me mate. You can take your rebuttal to this, but I probably won't respond. I have said what I have to say and certainly don't need to present embarrassing reports or a strong pulse of ODA to try to make someone look bad. In reality, the report isn't that sorry. What's sorry is you're pissed over one damn village. Get over it. I got over the nuke.

Invest your energy into Rock or something, just not this type of pnp...Sorry for the rant.

KarmaX

Not seeing any times on those Karmax - they could have been from any date.

Not trying to question your credibility, its just when someone offers evidence - its nice to see it presented in a capacity that that supports a version of events without any gloomy cloud of tampering hanging over it.

KarmaX on 03.04.2010 at 00:14 Quote Edit Delete

DeletedUser

Nukes, Nobles, Defense, Offense, Walls, Churches..... That's all you need to fight a war on TW. There's no need for kindergarten antics of who is better than who, it's totally irrelevant. I was in NADs with Kevmaster and lrizkyr, asalamalakum and a few others, we might be in different tribes now and fighting on opposite sides, but we still respect each other. Or at least I respect them as players and freinds. Since the beginning of the RAM Phoenx war, Ive managed to gain respect for 2 more of Phoenx members, Bull and Morrocan. Its a game, nothing more. I ranted and carried on with the old Archon player prior to lrizkyr, apologized to him and got over it and moved on. At the start of the war, asa sent a few nukes at me and cleaned out a couple close range nukes. Smart move, he'd sat my account before and knew where I had them. i retaliated, sent other nukes at him. Didn't gain a village off him, but it wasnt from not trying. Myself and rizky talk to each other on facebook. Never met him in person but he, like asalamalakum and the old archon, I consider to be real life freinds. I enjoy playing this game, maybe too much sometimes, like tonight I cut short some time with my God daughter to log back on and tw a while. Whats not enjoyable is the bickering bashing name calling that continually contaminates the forums. Like I said, Ive done it before, and apologized to the players involved. I might lose a village, might gain a village, but respect and freindships are worth more than any village. The fighting needs to originate from the rally point. And end when the reports arrive.

Michael Wittman

Karma, if you wanna go down that road, please paint the whole picture and spare me the following [I'm busy ;)]

You continue to take ROCK villages, since the path of least resistance usually gets the most energy. I guess you agree. When you do this and I take notice, I spend every nuke I have in the area, knowing that you'll keep feeding quick-build D into them. You think I'm stubborn? A bit of TW advice => It's usually a better gamble being stubborn offensively, rather than defensively - especially when it's the stacks (or lack thereof) you're willing to put behind these broken walls.

So, since you like to post reports for the world to see, I'll give them the whole story as a supplement:

1) Karma takes Rock villages (again. Kudos...)

2) I start scouting the area and find that his weakest supported village is his lvl 3 church covering all villages in the area. Apparently enough scouts can hide this fact from his past experiences.

3) I send one early nuke to the church, followed by 8-10 fakes to hit later on. I would have supported it too ;)

4) Meanwhile, I send every nuke I have to the 2 villages Karma recently took from Rock, knowing he'll support them even if it means getting cleared, also knowing support has got to be tied up with a faked lvl 3 church. One of these villages gets cleared and I send nobles.

At this point Karma, you could see from the timing of those nukes and nobles that I could have easily timed support to land right after. You gave me what, a six minute window before recap?

So what gives? Why did you hit that full nuke? Why did I even send a full noble nuke? Why didn't I send support? Mistake, reason, explanation? I won't bore you w/ reasons. Maybe I genuinely should have done that differently. I will tell you, my telecon w/ Lockheed went chipper this morning. Maybe it was the extra 1 1/2 hr of sleep? "No Sleep!!"?? LOL...what a joke.

You need to learn composure Karma. You will in time, I'm sure. That is, there's a big difference between: 1) realizing you got a big cock, becoming flustered from excitement, and running around trying to show as many girls as you can AND 2) walking proud, like you been there before. Being the best at anything is not to appear perfect. You act like that's the first nuke you've killed.

5) This morning I wake up and see the above report. I take the few nukes I have left, and make another go. This time I get the support landed right, and the village is mine.

I really don't care what you think you can portray about me Karma. I'm happy with the outcome...usually am.

Remember that I have reports too - many much better than your new favorite that you present. I'll take one lost nuke over the other 30 nukes that steamrolled DV after DV on broken walls. I'm actually starting to think that the only good use for nukes in that heavily stacked area is for times just like this :)

Thus, after last night I wake up and see the village called something to the toon of "Poor guy go and cry". I take it, I rename it ODA.

I don't buy into this erratic display of immaturity. But I'll sure as hell set the record straight. Your tribe is big, well organized, and pretty decent at what they do. But you personally, have nothing on me mate. You can take your rebuttal to this, but I probably won't respond. I have said what I have to say and certainly don't need to present embarrassing reports or a strong pulse of ODA to try to make someone look bad. In reality, the report isn't that sorry. What's sorry is you're pissed over one damn village. Get over it. I got over the nuke.

Invest your energy into Rock or something, just not this type of pnp...Sorry for the rant.

I imagine if he didnt have to lead a large well organized tribe(much of his doing) he could spend more time to fight you

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I imagine if he didnt have to lead a large well organized tribe(much of his doing) he could spend more time to fight you

*yawn*

that would be true, if karma didnt boast about a. playing from work, b. NO SLEEP, C. Skype is always chatter!!!

There is no excuses. I have more than most on my plate in real life, as well as tw. I am apparently leading an "anti-ram coalition" so add those meetings, and proms to the schedule.. :lol:

KarmaX

Don't get jealous. You can hook up a PC in your kitchen and let the helpers do the cooking while u finalize the taste. You and your funny reasons always amuse me. Thanks for the laugh :lol:

DeletedUser

Nukes, Nobles, Defense, Offense, Walls, Churches..... That's all you need to fight a war on TW. There's no need for kindergarten antics of who is better than who, it's totally irrelevant. I was in NADs with Kevmaster and lrizkyr, asalamalakum and a few others, we might be in different tribes now and fighting on opposite sides, but we still respect each other. Or at least I respect them as players and freinds. Since the beginning of the RAM Phoenx war, Ive managed to gain respect for 2 more of Phoenx members, Bull and Morrocan. Its a game, nothing more. I ranted and carried on with the old Archon player prior to lrizkyr, apologized to him and got over it and moved on. At the start of the war, asa sent a few nukes at me and cleaned out a couple close range nukes. Smart move, he'd sat my account before and knew where I had them. i retaliated, sent other nukes at him. Didn't gain a village off him, but it wasnt from not trying. Myself and rizky talk to each other on facebook. Never met him in person but he, like asalamalakum and the old archon, I consider to be real life freinds. I enjoy playing this game, maybe too much sometimes, like tonight I cut short some time with my God daughter to log back on and tw a while. Whats not enjoyable is the bickering bashing name calling that continually contaminates the forums. Like I said, Ive done it before, and apologized to the players involved. I might lose a village, might gain a village, but respect and freindships are worth more than any village. The fighting needs to originate from the rally point. And end when the reports arrive.

well said i guess sometimes people forget this a game and take it waayyy to seriously:icon_neutral: but in anycase of theres it does get old... tho sometimes i do it to i guess but its 1 village and i just make a plan to get it back... if i cant get it back after the whole ordeal... i dont desurve it back... thats how some people need to see it they need to be enlightend on the topic of ?its a game":) kudos to you Art-1:):icon_razz: you and a few others are the only logical thinking people ive seen post... otherwise PnP is Paj and karmaX... how boreing ehh?:)

DeletedUser

Soooooo rather than resurrect the other RAM thread I thought I'd put it out to tender here

What opinions do people have on the recent BH recruitment drive that now brings them to within 10.5 million points of toppling RAM from top spot :icon_twisted:

My own opinion with a tribe limit of 60 and BH now maxxed out they are going to need to increase their noble rates/building rates if they wanted to catch them purely on points ( of course points don't win wars, troops do ) but seeing as so much emphasis of late seems to be based on which is the numero uno tribe I thought I'd ask

DeletedUser

well i think BH recruited them not for pts but for getting behind S_P and THE to make them fight two fronts or just as meat shield i think its the first option but it can be the second one idk

DeletedUser

well said i guess sometimes people forget this a game and take it waayyy to seriously:icon_neutral: but in anycase of theres it does get old... tho sometimes i do it to i guess but its 1 village and i just make a plan to get it back... if i cant get it back after the whole ordeal... i dont desurve it back... thats how some people need to see it they need to be enlightend on the topic of ?its a game":) kudos to you Art-1:):icon_razz: you and a few others are the only logical thinking people ive seen post... otherwise PnP is Paj and karmaX... how boreing ehh?:)

I havent even logged into the tribal forums yet, gonna be interesting to see.. lol