Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It does get comical, I admit. Guess its why I show up occasionally. Just to see how much slugging is going on.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm sensing a lot of hate in this thread. Remember that its just a game people, don't insult eachother and even when you don't agree with someone treat them with respect.

Report all profanity you see to, it makes my job easier :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol articbear;) i like you:) and nah im not. and Art-1 yeah i get lots of giggles when i come here i wont say what i say before that because ill prob get reported>.> when it gets boreing i pop in:)

@holly hate is such an ugly word:icon_redface: i think they prefer umm extreem dislikeing of that player :lol:lol

:icon_idea:
:icon_neutral:
:icon_eek:
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I dont extremely dislike anyone, player or mod.. lol. But the title of this thread leaves the topic wide open, and boy hello has it been wide open the last 16.5 pages

DeletedUser

yup "RAM would like to point out" pretty open:) i only dislike one person and ive already killed him off ingame:) so idc lol>:) i have a kid below me i pick on kinda lol i randomy send nukes and 3 nobles just for giggles:) or cat down his villages till theres nothing there:)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't flatter yourself...:)

hey buddy.

What happened to you? I thought you were never gonna join ram, and never give up, etc etc??

And i hear you were one of the first to switch sides... And yet you dare to pop your head in pnp and insult someone else?

Also, while im on the subject, where do you get off telling ~B~ that Phoenx was gonna work with you? I never agreed to anything, and flat out told you i can only lend advice... Yet you lied to your tribe, and then turned over to join Ram.

Dont bother answering, i wont respect you enough to read it, as you will probably be lying anyways. i just thought that everyone should know and understand the type of players readily recruited by Ram....

KarmaX

We recruit who we decide to. He had some spirit so we recruited him. Its not upto you to decide who we recruit or not. If you have gone down so low on pointing out who we decide then I will just have to tell you, "Don't be picky like a girl" , Be a man!

DeletedUser

but who makes a great leader:) girls lol men leads there troops into death most of the time:) i would rather be lead by a man with the pickyness of a girl then a person who much rather have people to do his work and take the rewards and claim his not earned place at top:) im just saying its beyond me to judge you... but your day will come and your time is near:) in the words of the fallen lord you will never be saved:) all hope is lost for some of us other the hand of fate rests to take those who dare mess with them down... the trick is to find those with the hand and join them before its you who they turn to to take over...

Michael Wittman

hey buddy.

What happened to you? I thought you were never gonna join ram, and never give up, etc etc??

And i hear you were one of the first to switch sides... And yet you dare to pop your head in pnp and insult someone else?

Also, while im on the subject, where do you get off telling ~B~ that Phoenx was gonna work with you? I never agreed to anything, and flat out told you i can only lend advice... Yet you lied to your tribe, and then turned over to join Ram.

Dont bother answering, i wont respect you enough to read it, as you will probably be lying anyways. i just thought that everyone should know and understand the type of players readily recruited by Ram....

says the guy who recruited queens :p. paj says he queens your cool i got you to switch sides. meanwhile arctic, makes a decision and only after his tribe was not there, and that is wrong. so your view is basically whatever suits you at the time

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We recruit who we decide to. He had some spirit so we recruited him. Its not upto you to decide who we recruit or not. If you have gone down so low on pointing out who we decide then I will just have to tell you, "Don't be picky like a girl" , Be a man!

You recruit losers. its a typical ram thing, and it has been said by more members of ram than members of Phoenx. Maybe if you were a bit more selective, you wouldnt have recruited Mrsox, captainG, aldion, or the ~B~ members....

maybe you should follow my advice, and listen to your mates, who know far more than you!!!

but who makes a great leader:) girls lol men leads there troops into death most of the time:) i would rather be lead by a man with the pickyness of a girl then a person who much rather have people to do his work and take the rewards and claim his not earned place at top:) im just saying its beyond me to judge you... but your day will come and your time is near:) in the words of the fallen lord you will never be saved:) all hope is lost for some of us other the hand of fate rests to take those who dare mess with them down... the trick is to find those with the hand and join them before its you who they turn to to take over...

reg, that is the best pnp you have put forth. Ram should take a lesson from you, but hey.. why correct someone when they are making mistakes against you?

says the guy who recruited queens :p. paj says he queens your cool i got you to switch sides. meanwhile arctic, makes a decision and only after his tribe was not there, and that is wrong. so your view is basically whatever suits you at the time

ahhh/.... are you comparing Queenslater to Articbear?

ROFL. Really? are you that ignorant? wait, who am i talking too? Wittless.... my bad..............i know the answer to this already...

Queenslater is a quality player. he has always been, just on the wrong side of the fence. He also waited and waited and waited for YOU to come help him... but alas, you and your tribe were just all talk!! Kind of like your support of mavfan and whomever you used to bribe him to Ram.....

as for articbear.... well, he folded alot quicker than queens did, and he was never up to par.... but hey, ram only recruits "who they want too"... so karma and wittless are into Subpar players?

:icon_redface:

very embarrassing....

Ps. queenslater was waiting to join Phoenx Reborn on a new world... its just that he finally realized that ram was never gonna win....... Why dont you ask Ram just how many of them want to join Phoenx reborn???

Cause that will tell you just what i already know... Ram is riddled with Phoenx Phans!!!!

KarmaX

Yet another childish story! I'm proud of who we recruit. What about you? Every tribe has few people who quit due to RL reason and Cap and Sox were few of them. Aldion is still rocking and in good shape. Just how much skill you have proves by his existence. Atleast we chased Archon outta our continents when we had our southern guys pull an op :D

DeletedUser

Cap is in DOW~.. if he had to quit due to RL he should have handed his account over to someone or hit the delet butten... im sure every tribe is proud of who they get into there tribe... some are to be pretection.. some are due to there true skill others are to trick and steal there villages... im sure RAM has all of the above people in it lol somt tribes do:) im sorry if im rainning on someone paraid but hey thats what i do;) good luck with your posting:)

@paj
thanks ive cleard my head and im thinking straight now:)

DeletedUser

Every tribe has few people who quit due to RL reason and Cap and Sox were few of them.

I'm reading this like you're suggesting it was unexpected. Wasn't it Noob who said that you inherited capt g over the sitting limit? That doesn't sound like "let us hope for the best, hopefully we have another good player". That's more like "more free villages next to phoenix, yay!" More regurgitation me thinks. Kinda makes me sick :icon_confused:

Maybe I'm remember this wrong, but I doubt it.

Btw, no one said aldion isn't doing well. It's similiar to how kevmaster is performing against you. But aldion's time is nearing. I never make predictions, but this one I'll easily make.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yet another childish story! I'm proud of who we recruit.

Have you listened to your mates? I highly doubt it... They arent so proud of who you recruit....

What about you?

I am very proud of my recruits. it appears that Ram has helped me speed along the destruction of those select few i was not too proud of. Thank you for that, at least... I have one more to remove, and then i have my handpicked squad! So your "calculated gains" will be over.. and it will be payback time then. :lol:

and yes, i am patient enough to wait.

Every tribe has few people who quit due to RL reason and Cap and Sox were few of them.

Well, its a well known fact you inherited captg with the limit already hit, or else he would have been doing more than sending nukes at his own villages that were already falling to phoenx... ;) (little trick around the sitting rules) So what was the purpose of putting him in ram, except to bump up your village total plus give you new places to grow?

And according to you and your own pnp'ers, Mrsox account was the worst account according to situation, churches, troops, and builds. Why would you recruit that player except to gain his position, villages, and troops for your cause? He is obviously a disastrous replacement for the not much better irock...

Are you "proud" of who you recruit? or are you "proud" of why you recruit? Because i can see many of your current and past recruits being merely a land grab to put more villages into Ram control.. hence the "hugging" term.

Aldion is still rocking and in good shape. Just how much skill you have proves by his existence.

Hehehe. he is pretty solid, i am actually impressed. but how much of that is tribal sitting, and how much is his actual skill is in question for sure. But dont let that fool you, it takes time to build up the villages that have been put into place.. and with that time, comes more losses for aldion. you cannot possibly stack all his villages, even if you are using D2/RPP/Drift sat accounts. :lol:

Atleast we chased Archon outta our continents when we had our southern guys pull an op :D

Aye, you chased a sat account that was pretty much straight offense. I get the impression that Aldion is quite defensive... and nicely clustered. You get credit for removing him, but you fought pretty much the entire time to get him, with over 20 people. :icon_redface:

Aldion is getting picked apart by far fewer than 20, and has more tribal support behind him> Again, im not making excuses.. i just love to keep discussing the long odds that Phoenx is going to overcome. Can you really blame me?

The better my opponent appears, the better my victory becomes. :icon_cool:

Apparently you keep forgetting that every time you try to rob us of our victory over BD....

KarmaX

It amuses me how long and boring and without any sense your posts are 99% of the time and you need so much to explain you irrelevant stuffs. All I have to say is, "Stop Dreaming". RAM is gonna RAM you off this world :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im in RAM.. aint seen anyone complain about recruits...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im in RAM.. aint seen anyone complain about recruits...

That's because they weren't made in a public domain, which is smart and loyal. Probably more than Paj has, I've acquainted myself with a few RAM players that in private chats have expressed disappointment (not necessarily complaint) about recruiting tactics. In the end, these sentiments do not really matter since they stand behind their leaders and do so even when they don't 100% agree. That's the mark of a true solider, something I respect highly. It's not like I always agree with Pajuno and vica-versa. It's a sceme of checks and balances.

Having said that, we drifted off topic - to claim that mrsoxs and captg were recruited in high hopes of adding successful players, and then coincidentally both lost shortly after to RL issues is a flat out lie.

KarmaX

Then is it Paj's scheme to keep on constantly pushing that issue to me? I don't give a damn about what he speaks. Most decisions are made with council or member's and not 100% people agree on it. Sometimes I too don't agree with it and still have to perform it. Yes, I'm the duke but not all decisions are mine. If you are accusing of recruitment, etc, of mrsoxs and captain time, they were done by cshipley without council approving. I was out for a day and when i come back they are in the tribe. :p Paj, try ur best to demoralize me, nothings gonna stop me/RAM. We will try our best to knock PHOENX off the W30 map to be reborn in another world :D

And about the recruitment, Mavfan and aldion were the only active ones so they are still there defending. Others aren't there coz they weren't active. Haven't PHOENX had any accounts that went like that? Fraser, therock, tormos, and so on????

Last edited: