Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh look another tough guy on the internet. I find it incredible how many times people here who have no real arguments resort to insulting other players here. just sad.

Not exactly in a position to be mudslinging given your track record of inconsequential interference in the world.

Had Noobaxes made that comment I'd have said nothing since he is a tenacious player with an exceptional track record.

However, you have a total of 24 million ODT. There is an irony in you slating someone else for being a tough guy and having no real arguments by your standards without actually having any arguments of your own in relation to your position on them.

You effectively stated a pointless insult from an impossible position of what can only be considered to be apathy.

I have no vested stake in this debate or argument if you will. However, I must comment on how ridiculous your post is. It adds literally nothing to the conversation and more it makes comment without having an ounce of substance in game to back it up.

It would be better for you to think through what you wish to convey and reflect first upon whether or not you are guilty of the same accusation you make.

KarmaX

im a failure? that was the same words pwned used which makes you just as much of a prick as him, do you honestly think id waste my time sending nukes at the likes of you and "red"? your player must be a noob because he sent them at me! you two are nothing to me, why dont you order your players next to me to noble me out because i aint quitting! you are going to have to noble me completely out to get rid of me :lol:, you should have kept your big mouth shut and not got involved with things that have nothing to do with you but you just cant help it can you? youve got to be the big man, you are fond of recruiting refugees (pwned/lmawii) right next to DECIDE how would you feel about me joining DECIDE? or maybe BH, would that be ok if i took my 3 account to one of them tribes right on RAMs doorstep? answer that.

I'll explain this in few points so that it is easy to get it to your head:

1. You're talking of one of my member and it is related to me. We care for all of members so as a duke, yes, I am related to your posts and it has everything to do with me.
2. Thank you SFC for posting the stats of DECIDE Vs ~B~. From the looks of it the members I have recruited has more caps against DECIDE. Do you call a winning person a refugee? If you call that refugee then if you launch attacks on Parm and he nobles your villages, then he moves to BH, you can claim his as refugee.

I call it naturalization. Lmawii himself and his tribe ~B~ was winning in caps against DECIDE, yet he liked our tribe better than yours so he joined us. Its ok that we can claim you guys as refugees coz we made you scatter by fear but any other tribes besides us can't as LEGION was loosing and you guys were owning them before DRIFT moved in and DECIDE wasn't even attacking ~B~ at that moment, so I think we deserve to claim them as refugees and there were no active involvement of them with DECIDE at that moment for almost a month with Lmwaii and many months for others.
3. Noob posted his point, i.e. even when you nuke a barb, you get red reports. Its nothing unusual. Your time will come slowly as we expand. We won't hold a grudge on you for your taunts, we will move at our will and surely one day you'll be a target.
4. Only name calling is your option my friend coz none of your posts have any relevant to your claims. You're just one angry frustrated guy. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do you call a winning person a refugee? If you call that refugee then if you launch attacks on Parm and he nobles your villages, then he moves to BH, you can claim his as refugee.

That would be fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser71961

I call it naturalization. Lmawii himself and his tribe ~B~ was winning in caps against DECIDE, yet he liked our tribe better than yours so he joined us. Its ok that we can claim you guys as refugees coz we made you scatter by fear

the original lmawii done everything with that account all he did was provoke DECIDE by attacking them, not on my orders so i wonder whos? you seem to be very friendly with him and have been since he got the account hmmm...., one other thing dont kid yourself some of us did not scatter by fear, im still here and if you think im going to back down to a power crazed egotistical bunch of bullies (only the ones jumping on the we love the refugee pwned/lmawii bandwagon) then you have not got a clue, im just softening you up for when DECIDE and BH hand you your ass ;), you still didnt answer my question, im not speaking on behalf of them because iv had no contact with them but how would you feel if i joined DECIDE or BH? obviously my little following would come with me so would you be happy with that? it would put one of them tribes right on your doorstep, and would you tell them i was a RAM refugee? because technically you have done that to DECIDE.

KarmaX

Yes, you are a refugee coz you were in ~B~ and you guys scattered away when we were attacking them and we were winning in caps. :p and in this scenario, BH and DECIDE would be recruiting our refugees.

DeletedUser71961

Yes, you are a refugee coz you were in ~B~ and you guys scattered away when we were attacking them and we were winning in caps. :p and in this scenario, BH and DECIDE would be recruiting our refugees.

so that means you recruited lmawii's account who has been fighting DECIDE for as long back as i can remember making him a refugee as well? thanks for admitting that, i have not went anywhere people like you dont worry me one bit and il go to what ever tribe i feel like not what tribe you say darling fascist bullyboy! you can have my account but you will have to take it by force, well not you personally you will be hiding behind the sofa until its all over, why dont you put michael witton in charge? hes more of a people person and can shed the very low and hated image of your tribe, all you like doing is throwing other peoples weight about, personally i dont think you are anything special apart from you are a top boy at mind games and mass recruiting (especially on DECIDE's doorstep)

Michael Wittman

Ok at this point since my name was used in the same statement slamming karma :p I must say the following.

Jimmy I know you can be much more agreeable to talk to through in game pm :)

Karma is my good friend and has been since our tw beginning. I would not be serving the same tribe with him if he truly were all these things you say he is. The reason you get karmas mean side is that you keep insulting his gameplay, his tribe, and his decisions. Would you not expect to be flamed back by him for these things? If you had pleasant conversation with him he would be pleasant with you. Now I know you feel wronged by ram and some of its decisions and that is why you come out swinging. I will just say when talking to most people you get what you give. Really though I ha the pleasure of being karmas duke on world 14 and he has showed taught me so much about tw on this world. Honestly he is a good guy, it just depends on how you approach him. Ram has a saying lol, in karma we trust jk

Pwned by my village

so that means you recruited lmawii's account who has been fighting DECIDE for as long back as i can remember making him a refugee as well? thanks for admitting that, i have not went anywhere people like you dont worry me one bit and il go to what ever tribe i feel like not what tribe you say darling fascist bullyboy! you can have my account but you will have to take it by force, well not you personally you will be hiding behind the sofa until its all over, why dont you put michael witton in charge? hes more of a people person and can shed the very low and hated image of your tribe, all you like doing is throwing other peoples weight about, personally i dont think you are anything special apart from you are a top boy at mind games and mass recruiting (especially on DECIDE's doorstep)

Okay okay. I would like to point out two things...
1) I had incomings from DECIDE when I recieved the account! The last thing the old owned did was send all nukes at decide then hand the account over. the problems with Lmawii(The account) and DECIDE started way before me. I honestly have nothing against them. They are a good tribe.

2) I am happy to be so popular... but really does it matter?

DeletedUser65940

happy? RHCP! i put it in bold so even somebody of your mentality can read it, whats wrong with you today? you still pissed at all the red reports i sent back to you? remember when you fought me one on one and lost? its just a fact one on one im better than you, when you had 6 of you mates helping you it was a little different though wasnt it? get over it you big girl and stop crying, and BTW congrats on RAM finally appointing a decent level headed duke that doesnt love himself, i love you though michael.

Fought you 1v1? WTF are you on??

I was asked to convert some Offense to defense, so I sent you 100 stray nukes at you... I was independant of my actions so I have no idea if anyone else wanted to throw some nukes around too... Any tool can deal with 100 stray nukes.... even noobaxes and parm could deal with that :icon_rolleyes:

But hey, if that was challenging for you, and you consider that a win vs The Red Hot chili pepper..... 100 nukes at, 100-200hrs travel time no nobles to follow up, no timed support... no timing of any kind actually..........then...... whatever floats your boat man.

I prefer to time attacks, follow up with a 150-200ms train, and immediate support, but I guess we could use noob tactics....

thats because you are gay lovers

and again, you have nothing on me, nothing on my tribe, nothing you can use on any one of us, so you resort to the sort of verbal abuse I put up with in a grade 7 playground....

P.S, Parm, NEVER EVER leave the forums again, it gets so boring.

DeletedUser

Not exactly in a position to be mudslinging given your track record of inconsequential interference in the world.

Had Noobaxes made that comment I'd have said nothing since he is a tenacious player with an exceptional track record.

However, you have a total of 24 million ODT. There is an irony in you slating someone else for being a tough guy and having no real arguments by your standards without actually having any arguments of your own in relation to your position on them.

You effectively stated a pointless insult from an impossible position of what can only be considered to be apathy.

I have no vested stake in this debate or argument if you will. However, I must comment on how ridiculous your post is. It adds literally nothing to the conversation and more it makes comment without having an ounce of substance in game to back it up.

It would be better for you to think through what you wish to convey and reflect first upon whether or not you are guilty of the same accusation you make.

I was commenting on the constant slurs in this game from people such as where he just called a tribemate of mine gay and then act all tough. I never come on here and say "I will kick so and so's ass" or resort to name calling. So no I am not guilty of the same thing.

As far as my ODT could it be higher sure, but we all have different styles of play. I never claimed to be like you or Noob. Does that make you better then me? Maybe but then again maybe not. I fight where and when my tribe needs me not for personal records. If you ask anyone who has been a tribemate of mine I bet they have no problem with the way I play and would have me on their team anytime. Or I could be wrong.

So maybe I didn't make myself as clear as I could have and hopefully this clears it up for you. If you still don't like what I say then there is nothing I can do about it, but if someone comes on slandering a tribemate I will help defend them.

Michael Wittman

you are not wrong wanderer. you have provided support and nukes every time you have been asked to. and i think i saw you give out premy a time or two also :p we are proud to have you in RAM and there are many that... go inactive for long periods of time. you have not and have been here when your tribe needs you

DeletedUser

you are not wrong wanderer. you have provided support and nukes every time you have been asked to. and i think i saw you give out premy a time or two also :p we are proud to have you in RAM and there are many that... go inactive for long periods of time. you have not and have been here when your tribe needs you

Wow, Wittman having a dig at Parm about going inactive? I've seen it all now.

DeletedUser70594

SFC ... better check this stats: (Plus you need to count the accounts wich has been deleted by the owners!!!) ~B~ never were wining the war against DECIDE ...

And RAM: do not make the image that you have no idea wtf was going there ...

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: DBL J, Lmawii, DGoodhue, jakedeazy, dairyboy, articbear, 10markysa11

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,488
Side 2: 570
Difference: 1,918

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 2
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,971,887
Side 2: 5,228,902
Difference: 17,742,985

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 617,966
Side 2: 18,475
Difference: 599,491

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

nobody is going to see my point of view no matter what i say so whats the point? we are all very opinionated so i will stay out the pnp and stick to just reading it i think, obviously the lmawii account is very important to karma for some reason and means a lot to him, one can only guess why its so important but time will tell if the lmawii account and its player causes problems for RAM as it did for ~B~, look at the trouble it caused in one night! have fun lads, im off to noble 1.5 barbs in peoples 1x1.

DeletedUser70594

nobody is going to see my point of view no matter what i say so whats the point? we are all very opinionated so i will stay out the pnp and stick to just reading it i think, obviously the lmawii account is very important to karma for some reason and means a lot to him, one can only guess why its so important but time will tell if the lmawii account and its player causes problems for RAM as it did for ~B~, look at the trouble it caused in one night! have fun lads, im off to noble 1.5 barbs in peoples 1x1.

I do not Care Lmawii acc is important for Karma or mabye for Whole RAM ... The Fact is shes a fugee ... RAM knows about it ... just trys to not to admit ... i can understand it ...

DeletedUser

You guys are too funny sometimes....have some life!! TW is just a pain in the a**** !! RL is wonderful amidst ups and downs.

@Brennan, drussx and I were quitting and inspite of Drussx telling me not to give away my account on 4th day deletion...I gave it to a friend to pass it on to you...and u got it on the 5th day just before the deletion was completed!!

@ Gosh Jimmy..hehehehe! am glad my old account is still making your heat go up!! Enjoy and wish u all the best!

@ Chamicha - whatever my old account may be..i don't think it will ever be considered a refugee - as DECIDE and GREEN-Plague then B were always having tensions. The fact is that..DECIDE declared on Green after 2 weeks we hit on DN (those days).. If an account may be considered Refugees - make an investigation way back to GREEN. Other than WAR being declared on GREEN by DECIDE (the famous arteaus) - there is no such war declarations on Plague or B. DECIDE got their stronghold in K37 only becuase of the 2 big account that the carlsons took with them and some of the old GREEN players!!

Have a nice day everyone and try to enjoy your game without putting so much venom! Its a waste of time and energy!! TW is just not worth it.

DeletedUser71961

@ Gosh Jimmy..hehehehe! am glad my old account is still making your heat go up!! Enjoy and wish u all the best!

the pics of you on google still heat me up lyn lol

DeletedUser70594

@ Chamicha - whatever my old account may be..i don't think it will ever be considered a refugee - as DECIDE and GREEN-Plague then B were always having tensions. The fact is that..DECIDE declared on Green after 2 weeks we hit on DN (those days).. If an account may be considered Refugees - make an investigation way back to GREEN. Other than WAR being declared on GREEN by DECIDE (the famous arteaus) - there is no such war declarations on Plague or B. DECIDE got their stronghold in K37 only becuase of the 2 big account that the carlsons took with them and some of the old GREEN players!!

Since the GREEN vs DECIDE war has been started you were attacking DECIDE, GREEN disbanded, you formed PLAGUE, you attacked us, then you formed ~B~, you and WHOLE ~B~ attacked Us DECIDE, and not only Gardez acc ... i gained aprox 20+ milion ODD with the help of ~B~ ... this all does not matter, the Fact is you attacked us and We attacked you ... no matter what, your acc will not survive near me ... :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,489
Side 2: 99
Difference: 2,390

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 1
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 22,982,812
Side 2: 937,704
Difference: 22,045,108

chart

Side 1: 413,729
Side 2: 8,715
Difference: 405,014

chart

LMAWII acc is refugee of DECIDE. and always will be till her death .. ( nothing personal Lynda, you know i respect you :* )

Pwned by my village

Since the GREEN vs DECIDE war has been started you were attacking DECIDE, GREEN disbanded, you formed PLAGUE, you attacked us, then you formed ~B~, you and WHOLE ~B~ attacked Us DECIDE, and not only Gardez acc ... i gained aprox 20+ milion ODD with the help of ~B~ ... this all does not matter, the Fact is you attacked us and We attacked you ... no matter what, your acc will not survive near me ... :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,489
Side 2: 99
Difference: 2,390

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 1
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 22,982,812
Side 2: 937,704
Difference: 22,045,108

chart

Side 1: 413,729
Side 2: 8,715
Difference: 405,014

chart

LMAWII acc is refugee of DECIDE. and always will be till her death .. ( nothing personal Lynda, you know i respect you :* )

I think this further proves my point I have always been on the defensive side of things... One noble against the opponent where I have gained millions of ODD... I never wanted to fight in the first place.

DeletedUser

I think this further proves my point I have always been on the defensive side of things... One noble against the opponent where I have gained millions of ODD... I never wanted to fight in the first place.

Then you're playing the wrong game.