Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser71961

im confused about what exactly a refugee is, i know what i think it is but other people seem to think other things, maybe somebody can clear this up, going back in time a bit GREEN were fighting with DECIDE, i later joined GREEN and sent some attacks at DECIDE, i briefly joined PLAGUE then formed ~B~, ~B~ continued some attacks on DECIDE but then switched to mainly fighting LEG1ON, RAM attacked players down south at a time when ~B~ fell apart but according to karma i am a RAM refugee, there was no official declaration by RAM on ~B~ but however silly it was ~B~ did declare on LEG1ON in the pnp, im sure we all remember the vest contest, so can somebody explain to me what makes me or anybody else from ~B~ rams refugees? surely if we are anybodies refugees we are DECIDES aren't we?

slates9

Different tribes and players have different approaches. Some claim refugee because they attacked a player then he joined another tribe. Some claim it because they wish to see the player rimmed or off this world. Some may just be arseholes and want people to suffer.

Same applies to if your going to join another tribe, they might think that the tribe claiming you as a refugee is an invalid argument, and recruit you anyway. Lwamii was being attacked by DECIDE, no matter who instigated it all, and who was on the account at the time, the account is a refugee, not the owner, unless it was the owner who really did something offensive in which case someone has a personal vendetta against them or something.

DeletedUser71961

Different tribes and players have different approaches. Some claim refugee because they attacked a player then he joined another tribe. Some claim it because they wish to see the player rimmed or off this world. Some may just be arseholes and want people to suffer.

Same applies to if your going to join another tribe, they might think that the tribe claiming you as a refugee is an invalid argument, and recruit you anyway. Lwamii was being attacked by DECIDE, no matter who instigated it all, and who was on the account at the time, the account is a refugee, not the owner, unless it was the owner who really did something offensive in which case someone has a personal vendetta against them or something.

thanks slates for your non bias answer, all i know is that when lyn left and handed her account to pwned he was in the ~B~ forum saying he was under attack from DECIDE and according to him he did nothing to provoke them, cece later said it was in response to him attacking them first so who knows?

KarmaX

Technically, Lmwaii is not a refugee. He and ~B~, both has leads on DECIDE and thus can't be claimed refuge. If you want to give a different definition then its fine but that is what understood generally. A refuge can occur or be claimed only when someone is loosing and is taking shelter in another tribe for protection. Lmwaii was our war spoil against ~B~ and he was a recruitment and an added asset to our tribe. The only ones that can claim X-~B~ member refugees are LEGION and RAM/DRIFT.

Not a harsh reply, just wanted to put things straight. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't think Legion had more caps than -B- had on them until RAM joined in the fight. I don't think -B- would have had good caps against Decide if it wasn't of THE involvment on their other side. As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem accepting that they are refugees.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Technically, Lmwaii is not a refugee. He and ~B~, both has leads on DECIDE and thus can't be claimed refuge. If you want to give a different definition then its fine but that is what understood generally. A refuge can occur or be claimed only when someone is loosing and is taking shelter in another tribe for protection. Lmwaii was our war spoil against ~B~ and he was a recruitment and an added asset to our tribe. The only ones that can claim X-~B~ member refugees are LEGION and RAM/DRIFT.

Not a harsh reply, just wanted to put things straight. :icon_wink:

You are incorrect, sir.

The point of refugee is decided by the tribe strong enough to make their claim stick. Due to ~B~'s attitude, aggression ,and such prior to their disbandment, Decide should have a right to claim all players formerly of ~B~ to move to anywhere.

Whether or not they attacked them, the fact remains that they were arrayed on the battlefield against decide. Just because you want to appear to be recruiting them properly, does not negate the fact that they were fighting Decide just a short time ago. You can sit here and post about how much you are friends with decide.. but its all a sham. Even now, support is streaming to the new recruits...

It is truly up to decide to claim their refugees, or let you continue to mass recruit the world. (i know of your attempts to work with THE)

as for your impossible claims that Phoenx/i have been recruiting help is proposterous. I have shown noob the conversations i had with arcticbear, ( who was my only "contact" in ~B~)

~B~ and one or two other smaller tribes approached me about working with them against ram, but my answer is always the same. I will lend advice, but i will never work with any of them against anyone. Phoenx has three friends in this world, and those are it. I have never gone to any of them asking for their involvement in Ram war.

You forget that Ram runs its mouth at everyone, and expects to get away with it. I have sat back, letting you nail your own coffin in preparation to finally put you into it. As for your rambling about stats, and how you planned it that way... You are so full of shit, its coming out your ears and stinking the place up.

I will not respond to anymore of your foolish accusations, but at least try to present the truth when you post. Anyone with a brain can see your attempts to dissuade the world from thinking you are what you are....Or what you are really intending with those recruitments...

DeletedUser71961

so if you join RAM thats recruitment or "spoils" whatever you want to call it but if you refuse to join like me im a RAM refugee? as a refugee i am not allowed to join another tribe and im basically meat for RAM when you get hungry is that the way it is karma?

KarmaX

Sucking up to others is all you can do and that is the truth! :icon_biggrin: We don't run mouth at everyone. Just any Anti-RAMs that we come across.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so if you join RAM thats recruitment or "spoils" whatever you want to call it but if you refuse to join like me im a RAM refugee? as a refugee i am not allowed to join another tribe and im basically meat for RAM when you get hungry is that the way it is karma?

Yes. fitz. i dont have a lot of respect for ram's skills, but they are more than enough to decide your fate. You are whatever they say you are....

Karma, you guys have talked shit to people who were NOT anti-ram... and have turned them Anti-ram.

Both you and noob, i would like to thank for this... Just so you know. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@ Jimmy..I did not handed my old account when I left. I delete it (never touched it again) cause I was fed up in ~B~ you and I both know why!! .FED UP!!-(remember the banned?? funny today to see my old account in "Rage against Mods!! LOL) and i was going to be away for vacation from Mid July. A good friend asked me for the PW and despite another very good friend's advice not to give -(no one is good enough to your account), I gave it out after so much hesitation -on 4th day deletion. And I did regret when you guys played around with my personal mails.

Anyway, why so obssessed with getting my old account Rimmed?? why in particular Lmawii and not others?? LOL!! Comme on Chill out. If you want to count DECIDE's refugees from Green War! I will help you out. After all, I was there from the very beginning, there are more than you'll care to think. A good bunch around that could still be a Tribe and be good!. Wonder what Dgoodhue (Dan) would think of you. After all, you inherited his big account (one of the top player and top ODA of that time) when you were just a small player.

You comming here as their former Duke and thrashing old tribesmates cause they left your Tribe (after all you did surrender to Legions and disbanded?- never expect that..LOL, although I liked and respect a couple of Legions players) is just even more dissapointing -than I was, when I was with you all then. This is the first time I see in my whole 4 yrs of playing TW that An old duke is coming to claim some old tribesmates as refugees! I seriously hope that " all these are just part of your joke?? or are you scheming for a Whole W30 disruptions??

During the Green/DECIDE war..I had more caps than them off me. If vills were off then, most were during when the account was inactive on deletion and when Brennan just took over?? cause when I ran the account - it was not the case!

ChamichA no puns taken but in future stop referring to Lmawii as her . It's has changed it's gender. It's a HE now. Brennan is a good kid, although there was a time when i want to thrash him myself RL (after he gave out my personal mails to jimmy) I hope you'll not be worked-up by some people who are after some mischivious vendetta??....I am sure everyone will find the time to fight each other..hehehehe!

Chill out everyone!! happy waring and attacking!!

DeletedUser

Both you and noob, i would like to thank for this... Just so you know. :icon_biggrin:

Your welcome :lol:

I didn't have much to do with anything other than Loen, but that's an old issue that started much before Phoenx war. I just don't have ANY respect for them at all, can't help it.

Michael Wittman

Ah finally! Thank you paj :) this is what this whole thread was about. Phoenx is here to tell its version of the truth. As you can sE his version only attempts to serve phoenx by attempting to rally dislike on ram. I believe this has been paj aim all along, and I must apologize to the world that we let phoenx bait us into it.

Like I said, rams aims are phoenx and skirmishing north east to give the players over there something to do.

It goes like this lol, phoenx mocks ram while ram is winning its war against phoenx. Ram eventually becomes enraged at the lack of connection between phoenx posts and the reality on the ground. Ram loses temper and like anyone else who is in a temper says some things they probably shouldn't say and aren't even really in some cases how they feel.

You want to know what's going on in ram? We love our tribe and hate phoenx. We laugh and joke every day about how phoenx runs north every time south squad attacks. Yes we have lots of plans we are working on. The demise of phoenx. We have already seen a great reducing of phoenx activity all along the front. I'm like come on phoenx, move around a little, your like a sack of potatoes rofl. I did this for a thrill and you are not sating my desires rofl

DeletedUser71961

Yes. fitz. i dont have a lot of respect for ram's skills, but they are more than enough to decide your fate. You are whatever they say you are....

Karma, you guys have talked shit to people who were NOT anti-ram... and have turned them Anti-ram.

this may be true paj but if anybody thinks il do anything they tell me to do they are wrong, and i stand by my word if anybody wants this account they can try and take it by force, im not being awkward or trying to act hard im just stating a fact.

KarmaX

We have not talked shit. Its a simple politics. RAM fights PHOENX, meanwhile takes on ~B~ to help DECIDE to have a single front, ~B~ collapses, we recruit few war spoils, now we are a threat to them after all the friendship. PHOENX runs scared for Northern tribes help, hugs old BDs, hugs BH, hugs LOEN, hugs DECIDE. Thts the real hug, isn't it? So called fighters from PHOENX that they claim and have balls to declare on BD and RAM are just bunch of scared soldiers. You declared on BD coz RAM was there for backup. You declared on RAM to gain praise and sympathy from the world to team up against it.
When a river flows, even if you build a dam, it'll eventually flow and we've seen this coming, sooner or later, its the same. RAM will eventually have to fight BH but we will not pick on DECIDE coz we still respect them as friends and it'll be them to break it, not us.

DeletedUser71961

@lmawii, lyn the truth is all im doing is stating a fact that your old account is a refugee account, if im classed as a refugee by RAM and iv hardly been involved in much hows that account not a refugee? i sat with my mouth shut and stayed on the fence with the dairyboy thing, dairyboy got bored and was quitting the game so he mouthed off to RAM and they attacked him, what did he expect? he got what he wanted and deserved, but up stepped pwned by my brown tongue so eager to impress people he starts attacking dairyboy as well, not only that but hes bragging about it in the RAM forum like hes some kind of big man when the truth is dairy didnt even bother to dodge, this is a player that has been with us for 16 months, a player me and dairy donated premium points, you name it we were there for him and 2 days after joining RAM he hates dairyboy and is gloating about killing him to his new "chums"! i didnt see any other ex ~B~ members getting off on killing a former friend and tribe mate, they did what they had to do, business is business but they kept an element of respect by not thriving on it, thats why i dont like the person running your account, not to mention the shit he gave me on skype! but in his defence he did apologise for that crap, im not trying to get that account rimmed i just dont like people with brown tongues disrespecting my family to show off to people.
what you so bothered about anyway he showed me all your private mails you should hate him!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your welcome :lol:

I didn't have much to do with anything other than Loen, but that's an old issue that started much before Phoenx war. I just don't have ANY respect for them at all, can't help it.

Yeah, but then again.. this wasnt MY doing. According to your dukes, its all my whining, crying and pandering to make it happen.

Ah finally! Thank you paj :) this is what this whole thread was about. Phoenx is here to tell its version of the truth. As you can sE his version only attempts to serve phoenx by attempting to rally dislike on ram. I believe this has been paj aim all along, and I must apologize to the world that we let phoenx bait us into it.

Like I said, rams aims are phoenx and skirmishing north east to give the players over there something to do.

It goes like this lol, phoenx mocks ram while ram is winning its war against phoenx. Ram eventually becomes enraged at the lack of connection between phoenx posts and the reality on the ground. Ram loses temper and like anyone else who is in a temper says some things they probably shouldn't say and aren't even really in some cases how they feel.

You want to know what's going on in ram? We love our tribe and hate phoenx. We laugh and joke every day about how phoenx runs north every time south squad attacks. Yes we have lots of plans we are working on. The demise of phoenx. We have already seen a great reducing of phoenx activity all along the front. I'm like come on phoenx, move around a little, your like a sack of potatoes rofl. I did this for a thrill and you are not sating my desires rofl

Clean up that drivel. the only people dumb enough to believe your bullshit is Ram players and future ram players you have brainwashed with your points.

As you stated many times over and over, we are moving at our pace. im sorry, no one is running anywhere... Nor is ram really gaining all that ground your speaking of. You make no sense, you never have, and your tw sense is still messed up.

Everything i post is true, your just doing your best to change the facts...

Anyways, wittless, you are and never were worth the time and effort in pnp> You made yet another Ram thread, to toot your own horns, and spread your pnp drivel. No one buys it. Werent you the one who just posted how pnp is useless, and all the lines were already drawn in the sand?

Then why the ploy? You are that afraid of what your actions have done? If decide were to tolerate those recruitments... it brings to mind two such incidents in this world. One was the BH recruiting Hammer, Which THE did nothing about. and then look what happened next!!

Ram recruited D2 members in Phoenx territory, and look what happened, and what we did. I should hope that decide is smart enough to think for itself in this situation and realize that Ram has never changed its directives. One being the whole "win at any cost attitude"... any offers of friendship is just to cover long enough to try to finish phoenx. Which isnt happening...

@ karma, your full of shit dude. YOu should just give up, you talked shit to certain players/tribes in this world, and they contacted me. I knew it would happen, you guys have directed everyone to come talk to lil ole phoenx!

But you are too arrogant and naive to understand that which you have done....and like to think im whining and crying to other tribes. Very soon, i will have someone inform you of what has happened recently, and trust me.. it will be someone you know very well as i understand it... But even then, you love to paint me with lies anyways.. to try to distract from all the truths about you..

DeletedUser

Yeah, but then again.. this wasnt MY doing. According to your dukes, its all my whining, crying and pandering to make it happen.

Well, I don't know if you've been doing that before they started attacking us... They used to claim it was a "territory" k based or some kind of some BS like that.

However, you do talk a lot with leaders of other tribes around us. Don't try to deny that! :lol:

Michael Wittman

Haha paj you help my enjoyment of this world :)

So paj says he speaks the truth and I say I speak the truth. Now is suppose the world can figure their own truth if they even care lol.

I think we should honestly look at the motives for deception. Now paj I know honesty is something you only use when it serves your tribes interests but play along. Btw I know that is my biased view lol. I'm sure he can be a good guy some times but its fun to poke at him.

Ram motives

Ram could be trying to change information so that they are left alone during their war with phoenx. I would like to point out a few counters to this.

1. Why would other tribes wish to enter the Ram,Phoenx war? the rest of the world has plenty to do to consolidate and look after their own interests.

2. Ram is capable of a war in the ex B area. If we truly wanted to we could make war there. As you can see, we have not and we have no wish too. You are just seeing some skirmishing with ex-B

So I would say to the world. Yes Ram could be lying to you to cover up some grand scheme. Or we could simply be waring phoenx and skirmishing in the northeast.

Honestly we have plenty to do and you really think we are eager to open other fronts? I say again, we are content with what is on our plate. We will be happy to have any diplomatic talks to clear up any questions anyone has. Personally I think this has gone too far because I don't think the world cares enough about this for this level of attention. I was just so pissed because phoenx has been at this for a while now and I felt I should set the record straight.

Phoenx motivations

Now I will post what I see as phoenx possible motivation as there must be one. Otherwise we would noth be claiming 2 different stories are the truth.

1. Phoenx is at war with ram, phoenx would like to play the victim in all this. Even though they declared war on us.

2. Phoenx has stated that it can easily defeat everyone that is attacking and has attacked the masculinity of tribes that would ask for help. So, they would rather use propaganda to get other tribes to help. At the end of this they can claim they never asked for help. Much like they never asked us to help against BD ;)

Personally I think all this phoenx propaganda and goading ram to look bad is phoenx way of asking for help in a way they believe no one will notice.

DeletedUser71961

We will be happy to have any diplomatic talks to clear up any questions anyone has.

hey Michael iv got a question! while you're in a good mood any chance of a NAP?

KarmaX

Since the GREEN vs DECIDE war has been started you were attacking DECIDE, GREEN disbanded, you formed PLAGUE, you attacked us, then you formed ~B~, you and WHOLE ~B~ attacked Us DECIDE, and not only Gardez acc ... i gained aprox 20+ milion ODD with the help of ~B~ ... this all does not matter, the Fact is you attacked us and We attacked you ... no matter what, your acc will not survive near me ... :icon_wink:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,489
Side 2: 99
Difference: 2,390

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 1
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,982,812
Side 2: 937,704
Difference: 22,045,108

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 413,729
Side 2: 8,715
Difference: 405,014

chart

[/SPOIL]

LMAWII acc is refugee of DECIDE. and always will be till her death .. ( nothing personal Lynda, you know i respect you :* )

Now there can be two situation drawed out of this:

1. You have grudge on Lmwaii account so you want to claim it refugee. It doesn't matter who the owner is then why not use the forever stats instead of showing just last 3 months.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: Lmawii
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 56
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 738,010
Side 2: 503,397
Difference: 234,613

chart

[/SPOIL]

2. If it is not Lmwaii account that you're after and you're after Brennan, then I will ask him to go take a new account or exchange it with someone else :icon_biggrin: in other tribe !!!!