Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

NADs did not want to fight, quite the ironic name, so they joined RAM. You're all a bunch of pussies who believe in nothing but safety in numbers. Way. To. Go.

How the hell would you know? NADs split and went seperate ways moron. Some went to phoenx some went to ram, some just went. Phoenx has former NADs players as well as RAM and Drift. If it werent for the NADs players joining phoenx, as phoenx got alot of the top points players, Phoenx wouldnt be shit right now. And i thought IAA was stupid...

DeletedUser44039

How the hell would you know? NADs split and went seperate ways moron. Some went to phoenx some went to ram, some just went. Phoenx has former NADs players as well as RAM and Drift. If it werent for the NADs players joining phoenx, as phoenx got alot of the top points players, Phoenx wouldnt be shit right now. And i thought IAA was stupid...

not true art... look where is sax and jonboy... the only nads remaining on phoenx is scott,kev, me and the dk account
and im pretty sure that they would still be here without us

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, you are laughable. NADs players in Phoenx were and mostly still are in a tough position, we have players doing the best they can in a tough situation, doesn't make them or Phoenx shit, we are the best.

There were a large portion of NADs who did not want to fight Die, even after their tribe had declared on them, these players wanted nothing more than to join RAM, which is hardly surprising given their docile nature.

Oh, and I would know as I was privy to the conversations amongst NADs leadership at the point when things started to go sour, perhaps you could keep your PMS outbursts to yourself next time bud.

DeletedUser

I know why jonboy and sax left, but not saying so on an open forum. Both happen to be personal friends, as well as scott and iriz and the old archon. What pissed me off is reapers remark about NADs players being pussies. Its just a gd game, and everybody is getting attitudes and throwing uneccessary insults like a bunch of kindergarten kids. i dont give a rats ass who was in what tribe and what account you had when where and how, this is now and not then, use the damn thing with the best of your ability and the hell with wtf everyone else thinks. Lmawi's status as a refugee is an invalid argument. If thats the case then damn near everyone on w30 is a refugee because at one time or another we've all left a tribe during a war or were victim of a disband and found ourselves homeless. grow the hell up people.

DeletedUser

Wow, you are laughable. NADs players in Phoenx were and mostly still are in a tough position, we have players doing the best they can in a tough situation, doesn't make them or Phoenx shit, we are the best.

There were a large portion of NADs who did not want to fight Die, even after their tribe had declared on them, these players wanted nothing more than to join RAM, which is hardly surprising given their docile nature.

Oh, and I would know as I was privy to the conversations amongst NADs leadership at the point when things started to go sour, perhaps you could keep your PMS outbursts to yourself next time bud.

I WAS ONE OF THE members of the council who opposed the Die war idiot, die was an ally when they were fighting phoenx and then all of a sudden they go from light blue to red, it was a ploy between scott and paj for him and archon and a few others to join phoenx. I told scott several times there was no reason to fight die, and when / if we did what was to stop twc from attacking us knowing we would have our support at the die / nads front? just like when NADs hit die, all there support was at the phoenx front, even the old archon player admitted on the NADs forums that he had fought tougher barbs than the old abscindo player. Even tho i opposed the war I still managed to take some villages. That my friend was a pussy move for scott to remove a tribe as an ally to an enemy to prove something to pajuno. I like scott dont get me wrong, I consider him a hell of a good freind. But there was not 100% approaval on the nads die war in the council

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not true art... look where is sax and jonboy... the only nads remaining on phoenx is scott,kev, me and the dk account
and im pretty sure that they would still be here without us

rizky I got nothing against phoenx, I just got pissed for being called a pussy. I'll admit I was the first to leave NADs for twc. I got blamed by the old archon for the collapse of NADs. There were some wrong decisions made, on all parts and by each council member. My mistake was not leaving NADs sooner and joining TWC. I wasnt very happy with the decision to hit die when they were already hit by phoenx. Die wasnt a threat, at the time twc was more of a threat. NADs left there asses exposed to a powerhouse tribe.

DeletedUser44039

rizky I got nothing against phoenx, I just got pissed for being called a pussy. I'll admit I was the first to leave NADs for twc. I got blamed by the old archon for the collapse of NADs. There were some wrong decisions made, on all parts and by each council member. My mistake was not leaving NADs sooner and joining TWC. I wasnt very happy with the decision to hit die when they were already hit by phoenx. Die wasnt a threat, at the time twc was more of a threat. NADs left there asses exposed to a powerhouse tribe.

its ok art, and i dont blame you for that :)

DeletedUser

I WAS ONE OF THE members of the council who opposed the Die war idiot, die was an ally when they were fighting phoenx and then all of a sudden they go from light blue to red, it was a ploy between scott and paj for him and archon and a few others to join phoenx. I told scott several times there was no reason to fight die, and when / if we did what was to stop twc from attacking us knowing we would have our support at the die / nads front? just like when NADs hit die, all there support was at the phoenx front, even the old archon player admitted on the NADs forums that he had fought tougher barbs than the old abscindo player. Even tho i opposed the war I still managed to take some villages. That my friend was a pussy move for scott to remove a tribe as an ally to an enemy to prove something to pajuno. I like scott dont get me wrong, I consider him a hell of a good freind. But there was not 100% approaval on the nads die war in the council

You still don't know you were played by Wittman? What is wrong with you? You were told at the time that Wittman had zero interest in the future of NADs, and his plan was to join PMP and TWC, even now that I have been proven correct you refuse to see it? Die was an expansion route, where else were you gonna go? With little girls like you in council, with no interest in fighting, then nothing would ever get done with 100% approval, it doesn't happen in the best of tribes.

KarmaX

lol reaper, you're a funny man..! More PHOENX cowardliness exposed by your talks. Thanks for that! You're the man!!! You even had to call support from NADs to attack die. Very very amusing.. !

DeletedUser

You still don't know you were played by Wittman? What is wrong with you? You were told at the time that Wittman had zero interest in the future of NADs, and his plan was to join PMP and TWC, even now that I have been proven correct you refuse to see it? Die was an expansion route, where else were you gonna go? With little girls like you in council, with no interest in fighting, then nothing would ever get done with 100% approval, it doesn't happen in the best of tribes.

I never said I had no interest in fighting, there was plenty of food south. NADs had some good players, damn good players. I didnt get along with the old archon, and there was alot of friction caused by him when scott went out of country. Wittman was looking at other option just the same fuckin way scott was so what makes wittman wrong and scott right, answer me that one reapor???

DeletedUser

lol reaper, you're a funny man..! More PHOENX cowardliness exposed by your talks. Thanks for that! You're the man!!! You even had to call support from NADs to attack die. Very very amusing.. !

Clearly you do not recall the situation, Die. were beaten already at that point. It appears not only were you and your tribe not participating in the world at this point in time, but you weren't even paying attention to it.

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ... I knew there was something in the woodwork for a NADs Phoenx deal, but since some of the NADs players decided to go to RAM instead of Phoenx we're pussies? I think the best thing I can do is calm down on the PnP before my blood pressure gets any higher. Might be even better if I just didnt post at all, because talking to reapor is like talking to pacified 2 yr old wearing a shitty diaper, say all ya want to him and all ya get is dumb looks and non comprehensible remarks.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol reaper, you're a funny man..! More PHOENX cowardliness exposed by your talks.

I dont understand how you can call anyone in Phoenx a coward.

have we backed down? backed off? given up? run away, tried to talk our way out of it?

Where do you get your information, dude? do you just shoot up and then reach out into the thin air for your comments?

You can call me an asshole, obnoxious, tardy, and whatever else similar.. but you cannot, absolutely cannot call us cowards.

Grow up, karma.

Thanks for that! You're the man!!! You even had to call support from NADs to attack die. Very very amusing.. !

Oh boy, where do you get your information? Nads never could send support to us during die war.. Dunno where you get your lies, but stop doing drugs, ok buddy?

KarmaX

I don't have to name call you and join your childish group affiliation. "Cowards" hit your buttons coz you were, are and will be one :p

DeletedUser70594

Now there can be two situation drawed out of this:

1. You have grudge on Lmwaii account so you want to claim it refugee. It doesn't matter who the owner is then why not use the forever stats instead of showing just last 3 months.

2. If it is not Lmwaii account that you're after and you're after Brennan, then I will ask him to go take a new account or exchange it with someone else :icon_biggrin: in other tribe !!!!

Because last 3 months shows you stats when she was in ~B~ ... simply ...
Now you say me that because of she was nobling dead acc on k38/37 border and shes up on stats shes not a fugee???? thats a stupid. She (and many others) attacked DECIDE when DECIDE had The HARDEST time on its TW history, so even if stats were 1 vs 10000 (DECIDE vs Lmawii), SHes a fugee and thats a Fact ... So is whole ex ~B~ ...

RAM fights PHOENX, meanwhile takes on ~B~ to help DECIDE to have a single front, ~B~ collapses

No COment Lol ... you really made me laugh ... i did not know RAM was our wet-nurse :icon_wink:

P.S. Better take care for your own tribe, DECIDE always have had 2+ fronts thats not a problem for us ...
Strange to stack frontline against Friends btw :icon_wink: *Shrug

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't have to name call you and join your childish group affiliation. "Cowards" hit your buttons coz you were, are and will be one :p

Sure.

You would know all about being a coward. Hiding behind your many players, big points, and diplomacy. Must be easy to run your mouth with all the tribal support you sucked up at the beginning... Your own members were complaining about how you only cried for support, never really sent it...

Anyways, you dont know jack about me or my style if you believe your own posts. Dukes are supposed to be the last ones to call for supports.. hence why you guys tore my account as bad as you did. Yet i didnt cry, complain, nor give up.

Im still here, with 60 something more villages than when you started. What happened to you, coward? Cant take down a yellowbelly such as myself? EVen with all the might of your "cat group" you still got nothing...

:icon_biggrin:

Wait, you do got something.. Noobish attacks/nukes. ROFL. And the audacity to accuse me of "stealing" your nukes.. Do your homework a little better on your enemies.... i know what all your nukes look like.

DeletedUser

It may be best if you talk to art-1 about name calling if that is something you have such an issue with. Calling us cowards, particularly in quotation marks is in fact name calling, whether you believe it to be true or not.

Neither Paj, nor Phoenx have made contact with other tribes in an attempt to gain their help in our fight against RAM. Keep in mind that RAM have made attempts to have other tribes join in the fight against Phoenx, use recruitment as their primary means for expansion, and recruit the rim solely so they do not have to fight them, then ask yourself who the cowards are.

Michael Wittman

ahh reaper, sweet ozzy fudd. i still owe you from the nads days too. you were our phoenx plant in nads. of course you see it as wrong that we didnt choose phoenx. docile i am not and i will keep eating phoenx villages until i feel it is not needed.

as for your claim that paj nor phoenx have not made contact with other tribes. that is not what the other tribes tell us. do you suggest that these Decide and ex B are lying?

i look forward to eating your account buddy :) either myself or through my battle group. if karma doesnt beat me too it :p phoenx keeps trying to bite but all i feel is gums... cause there are no fangs lol

DeletedUser

ahh reaper, sweet ozzy fudd. i still owe you from the nads days too. you were our phoenx plant in nads. of course you see it as wrong that we didnt choose phoenx. docile i am not and i will keep eating phoenx villages until i feel it is not needed.

as for your claim that paj nor phoenx have not made contact with other tribes. that is not what the other tribes tell us. do you suggest that these Decide and ex B are lying?

i look forward to eating your account buddy :) either myself or through my battle group. if karma doesnt beat me too it :p phoenx keeps trying to bite but all i feel is gums... cause there are no fangs lol

I was there to help you out, plain and simple. You may have noticed I disappeared fairly quickly, a few conversations with the NADs "council" and I knew exactly what the outcome would be, like I said to art, exactly what I said would happen came true.

I would suggest that these Decide players, ex B players and yourselves do not know the full situation.