Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would suggest that these Decide players, ex B players and yourselves do not know the full situation.

Dear Reaper, no one from DECIDE is posting anything hear about joining of Nad players to PHOENX or RAM.

Only ChamichA posts his view about ex-B account and that represent a general sentiment of DECIDE members.
We are not involved in any mud slinging.:icon_razz:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

DeletedUser

Dear Reaper, no one from DECIDE is posting anything hear about joining of Nad players to PHOENX or RAM.

Only ChamichA posts his view about ex-B account and that represent a general sentiment of DECIDE members.
We are not involved in any mud slinging.:icon_razz:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

The comment about DECIDE was in reference to the wittmans statement of DECIDE players giving RAM info on Phoenx

DeletedUser

It may be best if you talk to art-1 about name calling if that is something you have such an issue with. Calling us cowards, particularly in quotation marks is in fact name calling, whether you believe it to be true or not.

Neither Paj, nor Phoenx have made contact with other tribes in an attempt to gain their help in our fight against RAM. Keep in mind that RAM have made attempts to have other tribes join in the fight against Phoenx, use recruitment as their primary means for expansion, and recruit the rim solely so they do not have to fight them, then ask yourself who the cowards are.

Arent you the same reapor who called the NADs member who went to RAM pussies?? I thought so.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahh reaper, sweet ozzy fudd. i still owe you from the nads days too. you were our phoenx plant in nads. of course you see it as wrong that we didnt choose phoenx. docile i am not and i will keep eating phoenx villages until i feel it is not needed.

You had better keep eating as long as you can. reaper was no phoenx plant, he was there to keep nads afloat, as i never intended to split nads. Phoenx was far better off if Nads had stayed afloat and come into its own power, as i was anticipating. We had no allies at the time, and would have been in perfect position to assist each other. But your lack of active players, lack of vision, and then you and berns evil plans for nads were what really ruined Nads.

I still stick by my word, i do not seek out nor use spies. I do not need too, people willingly offer me the information, without having to ask for it.

as for your claim that paj nor phoenx have not made contact with other tribes. that is not what the other tribes tell us. do you suggest that these Decide and ex B are lying?

I am telling you that any Decide member saying i requested help is lying.

I am definitely telling you that any ~B~ member, past, present, and future is absolutely LYING when they said i contacted them.

As i have answered already, but your ignorance has seemed to miss it. I have shown noobaxes the correspondence between arcticbear and myself. It was all him, contacting me and begging me to work with him. He is not the only person to do so. I have given the same answer i tell everyone. I will lend advice, but we will never work with you. Period.

Any who say otherwise, (besides LoEN) are lying. Bh, ~B~, Legion, Decide, THE, Smurfs, S_P, none of these tribes were contacted by myself, or any member of Phoenx. IF there was contact, it has been initiated from other tribes... The few friends i have scattered in all the tribes are just that - friends. I do not need, nor want any help. Ram war is proceeding a tad slower than i planned, but its going along nicely. Ram on the other hand, is actually speeding up the Anti-Ram cause. I have not needed to lift a finger in conversation with anyone. Ram has done the work for me.

Your consistent crying about what Phoenx is supposedly doing to rally the world against you, was already done by Ram against Phoenx. While Phoenx was half your size. I told Gicusan the same thing i am telling you. You wanted to play dirty, then you basically threw my moral code right out the window shortly after the start. Trying to steal the Ozzyfudd account was probably the last straw... We were cool with everything you did before hand. ( five tribes vs Phoenx attempt at a gangbang)

It is not our fault that your bad decisions, recruitment policies, are ruining your world-wide diplomacy. Are you telling me that the rest of the world is naive enough to fall to Pajuno's Silver Tongue??

I thought that Ram was this superb diplomatic GOD of w30? Excuse me, are there cracks in your armors?

i look forward to eating your account buddy :) either myself or through my battle group. if karma doesnt beat me too it :p phoenx keeps trying to bite but all i feel is gums... cause there are no fangs lol

You havent really been able to do much to any single of our active players. While you have indeed done a number on the few inactive ones, that happen to be on your border.. overall, you arent too dangerous. 95% of my villages are rebuilt, and troops are almost completely full..> What is it you were going to do to my account again?

Stop talking shit, stop talking lies. We all know that nothing you say is true, while your ingame isnt that impressive. We are moving according to plan, and all will be revealed. You sound an awful lot like THE/BD members when Phoenx was down in the stats... Gicusan comes to mind the most.... But where are they? Dont worry, you will be going to join them.. i believe its called Real Life...

DeletedUser

wow, Paj, again you amaze me with your prophetic ways.....

the war is progressing a little slower than you thought...rofl....

95% of your vills are rebuilt....rofl again....that only took 3 months...good job! (where are the other 10 accounts we've flattened?)

world wide diplomacy? give me a break, RAM is, has been, and always will be an aggressive tribe that wants to fight.

We are doing now the same thing we were doing at the beginning of the Phoenx skirmishes, expanding on all borders in every direction.

We like Decide, we always have, but if they want to fight we won't be mad, or angry, or run and hide, we'll fight back....BH is not in position to hit us. That only leaves you Legion...rofl

I can't wait to see you're "master plans" maybe that will make the Phonex war more exciting...

Your world wide diplomacy is the reason your tribe is being eaten, yes it is slow, but we can and will maintain the pace we're going for as long as necessary. You might have the stamina to deal with a very long and drawn out war, but most of your guys won't have it.

Lets look at some stats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,127
Side 2: 3,503
Difference: 4,624

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 743
Side 2: 734
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 73,233,472
Side 2: 31,345,220
Difference: 41,888,252

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,814,074
Side 2: 6,648,307
Difference: 165,767

chart

So, over the course of the last 3 months...we've basically fought you to a draw....nothing exciting there...especially since the majority of your caps came from the first part of the war :)

But wait, lets see...
total conquers for Phoenx over the last 3 months is an impressive (rofl) 3503...

RAM/Drift total conquers......is more than twice what you've managed to do.

We are winning in all areas, we're expanding into your area at will and still expanding on the rest of our borders. You're amazing tribe hasn't slowed us down one bit....ok, you've slowed us down a little. rofl..

Pwned by my village

A lot of stuff has been said about me (Brennan) and the Lmawii account. I want to clarrify a few things on my defence.
1) While in control of this account I have never attacked a DECIDE account without being provoked first.
2) I have nothing against DECIDE. They are a good tribe. I have been in many skirmishes with them. Kudos.
3) If someone in DECIDE would be so kind as to explain to me why we (Brennan[Lmawii] and DECIDE) have such friction?
4) I have stated many times I am loyal to my leader. Jimmy requested "personal mails" and he was my leader. He said they were important, so they were given to my duke. End of story.
5) Yes some things were said on skype between Jimmy and I. I apologized many times. I wasn't in the right state of mind when those things were said.
6) I attacked Dairyboy due to a multitude of things. One of which being requested to attack him by my new leader. (Whom I am loyal to). So I did.

DeletedUser70594

We like Decide, we always have, but if they want to fight we won't be mad, or angry, or run and hide, we'll fight back....BH is not in position to hit us. That only leaves you Legion...rofl

kidding? You Like DECIDE and ur recruting my Food and still want to be friendly with me? *shurg ... Good Luck dude :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But wait, lets see...
total conquers for Phoenx over the last 3 months is an impressive (rofl) 3503...

RAM/Drift total conquers......is more than twice what you've managed to do.

lol mberns what you've just is completely wrong phoenx is doing a hell of alot better than RAM/DRIFT in conquers over the last 3 months all it takes is some simple calculations to prove you wrong :lol:

RAM & DRIFT conquers avg per member= 86.457 villages
phoenx conquers avg per member= 129.740 villages

DeletedUser

umm dude, the stats you posted were absolutely pathetic. You're claiming that 6 players are refugees based on 67 pathetic conquers over 3 months. If it was your "food" as you're claiming, you'd have been actually eating it...

Like I said, we like Decide, we always have, but if you want war we're happy to oblige. The truth is that Decide asked for help, we gladly gave it, in return for the help, that we gladly gave, we took 6 players, and now we're being threatened by a tribe we just helped...lol... that's always how it goes in this game.

These were the only players we were interested in feel free to eat the rest at your leisure...

lol mberns what you've just is completely wrong phoenx is doing a hell of alot better than RAM/DRIFT in conquers over the last 3 months all it takes is some simple calculations to prove you wrong :lol:

you can spin the numbers anyway you like, Ram and Drift have conquered more than twice the villages Phoenx has since the supposed war started. It's not our fault Phoenx only has 15 active members...well, maybe a little bit our fault :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Its a tribal war, not a player war.. lol..!!

crimsonking1999

Any who say otherwise, (besides LoEN) are lying. Bh, ~B~, Legion, Decide, THE, Smurfs, S_P, none of these tribes were contacted by myself, or any member of Phoenx. IF there was contact, it has been initiated from other tribes... The few friends i have scattered in all the tribes are just that - friends. I do not need, nor want any help. Ram war is proceeding a tad slower than i planned, but its going along nicely. Ram on the other hand, is actually speeding up the Anti-Ram cause. I have not needed to lift a finger in conversation with anyone. Ram has done the work for me.

i'm guessing i'm misunderstanding what your saying so i'm hoping for clarification
You asked LOEN for help?

inflrc

The truth is that Decide asked for help, we gladly gave it, in return for the help, that we gladly gave, we took 6 players, and now we're being threatened by a tribe we just helped...lol... that's always how it goes in this game.

Dear mberns, I will like to clarify two points:
1) While it's true that DECIDE got benefit of RAM attacking ~B~, we didn't asked for it.
2) You have implied that DECIDE is threatening RAM. We are just claiming what we think is correct and even RAM may think we are wrong, we aren't using any kind of menace in our leadership negotiations.

Michael Wittman

for the most part you are correct. cece was very easy to talk to with me. as i said, if you guys dont have enough to noble in the west and want to noble east, we will be more than happy to give assitance such as clearing, resources and such

DeletedUser

you can spin the numbers anyway you like, Ram and Drift have conquered more than twice the villages Phoenx has since the supposed war started. It's not our fault Phoenx only has 15 active members...well, maybe a little bit our fault :)

Im sure you are smart enought to get his point.
If Phoenx was 54 not 27 players, they where outnobling you in total enoblements on random/barbie towns you are so proud of.

Michael Wittman never said or im rong that Cece/DECIDE asked him/RAM atack ~B~ to help them indirectly against THE?
Wich Karma was recently more than happy to recruit them in order to maintain the fire alive against BH :)

If you as friends cant make ur mind on what you publicly declare.
Im afraid no one will buy your words in this world either.
Wich will lead to a very sad end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

to maintain the fire alive against BH
What Karma and RAM do not seem to know, is that there is a rather experienced ... fire station right next door.
No need to dial 911. Firemen will just move in as soon as they see smoke. (so far only bbq smoke :lol: from Karma's camp)
And then some more firetrucks will appear :icon_idea:

robot out

jakeeboy

what you don't realise is there are a group of serial Arsonists right under your nose ;)

DeletedUser79042

what you don't realise is there are a group of serial Arsonists right under your nose ;)

You are telling me that Karma's Burgers are in trouble? :lol: