Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

First off i will say RAM is very happy right now. we are all having a great time and using teamwork is just a great time for everyone.

we are fighting phoenx now and the leaders of the world will have noticed that phoenx is distressed. They are losing ground in every continent that they share with us in the east. I dont know what phoenx is saying about our recent recruitment but it is obvious that they are grasping at straws to draw other tribes in. Cece, you know i have openly explained to you everything that happened and why it happened. Feel free to share that information with BH if they feel that we recruited to threaten them. it all has reason and none of that reason is to threaten the north.

Think logically, why would RAM want to try to start a war with the whole north while they still have to clean their back yard? we are not stupid and we are not noobs.

Phoenx accused us of getting many tribes to attack them and that was the cowardly way out... lets look at the facts

1. Ram and Drift are main tribe and academy tribe

2. D2-- phoenx has picked on this tribe for a very long time. it was not ram working in smoky rooms to get D2 to fight along side us. it was phoenx treating them like shit. I suspect that phoenx even has deals with 1 or more D2 players that if they do not help RAM in the fighting, phoenx will not attack them. cowards. if this is true, you do realize that even phoenx see you as cowards

So this was not any master plan. phoenx made this happen by the way they acted to their neighbors. Loen is now working nuetral/for phoenx. im sure phoenx will deny that but they are attacking RAM and they are attacking D2. this is no gang bang on phoenx. phoenx are cowards trying to play the victim and get sympathy from the rest of the world.

so i would say in closing

phoenx is playing the world to whatever tune they want to. Ram is not as arrogant as you think. we are just confident in the fact that phoenx is falling back before us as we attack. would you not be if you only saw gains with minimal effort? why is it ok for phoenx to ask for help? they are the uber tribe right? paj said it and as you all say, his words are usually true. Phoenx is using the same tactics which they condemned RAM for. personally i dont care as war is war and there is victory or defeat and you damn well better not lose. Im just tired of hearing all their horse shit excuses and then seeing them do the same thing as soon as they need to. game on guys, quit complaining, lets fight. yea we are bigger, thats because we are better at one aspect of the game than you. anything goes and only victory matters.

i feel the war has been painted way too much done by propaganda. phoenx took an early lead. Ram have been winning ever since.

i just want to say as a Duke of RAM, We are fighting phoenx and a bit in the north east. any other tales you hear of our plans are most likely made up by phoenx so that they can get help in their war. help if you want or take care of your own duty. just dont be swayed by silly propaganda.

every word of this is true and fact except for opinions.

DeletedUser

Its a war game no need to say why, when, who, Michael.
Just try to remember what you did rong and avoid making the logical choices for you :)

DeletedUser

Almost reads like a pleading for peace from any other tribes :)

silvereclipes

he has been raiding paj's stash, he needs to be careful since pajs likes dusting his stash an we know what happens to those who never have had dusted green leaf.

queenslater

"So this was not any master plan." You guys have been planning this war for ages, Rome, D2, TDR and everyone else in the South had been contacted by you, and we where all waiting for you to "be ready"

Weeks before paj declared you where moving troops around in preparation for the war.

Your recruitment choices in my opinion are good for your tribe, you recruited mavfan and captainG because you knew phoenix would attack them, and it will keep the attacks off your core, same as your new recruits, will keep BH busy for ages before they get to your core. I think the term is meat shields? as cowardly as most people will say it is, it is a survival tactic, and it works well, for everyone except the new recruits. If you deny that these recruits are meat shields then the only other reason you took them in is to gain ground and get closer to your enemy (current or future).

Sorry I am not too experienced with theses strategies and stuff, but that is how this noob interprets your moves.

Michael Wittman

hey cshiply did the talking with D2 and others. he did not tell us much of what was going on. D2 have always been our friends so we guessed they would fight along side of us but phoenx is the real reason they joined us in the war.

as for the north east guys, we like them and they have been a great addition. they are helping us secure an area. secured areas= high troop production for war fronts

MR.MR

All this thread is is RAM realizing that they have been far too egotistical in strutting their self-proclaimed excellence to the point of irritating the majority of the world, and now they are trying to save face, much like when JP posted his long thread towards the start of the BH-THE war in an effort to save face. This thread is nothing more.

Michael Wittman

No the goal of this thread was to clearly state our intentions so that phoenx does not go around fear mongering. We know what you have been up to. Condemning RAM for hugging while behind the seens you try to convince(hug) others that they need to fight RAM.

I only wished to make it more difficult for you to spread your lies. I of course expect a harsh response to this thread from phoenx and their cheer leaders. It only makes sense. You only want others to see your version of the truth because your version is ultimately self serving for phoenx. You don't give a damn about the other tribes of this world. You simply want them to accept your version and to serve phoenx needs.

Now having said that, I realize that the leaders in this world are not stupid and I'm sure they can see through your transparent agenda but I wanted to give rams perspective. One receives a much more accurate opinion when viewing both sides point of view.

Egotistical? Maybe you can turn that view inward on yourself. I believe it is highly egotistical of phoenx to think that they can manipulate the world to their aims through propaganda and misinformation.
I would say ram is highly confident in its current aims as our plans are proceeding ina favorable manor for us.
I understand phoenx need for help and I applaud your efforts to fight the war in every way possible. Your time is sand in an hour glass and judging by your growing desperate attempts I think we will see more and more of the behavior that phoenx condemns coming from phoenx its self. Ah it is nice to have such lofty principles when the going is good :)

DeletedUser65940

"So this was not any master plan." You guys have been planning this war for ages, Rome, D2, TDR and everyone else in the South had been contacted by you, and we where all waiting for you to "be ready"

Weeks before paj declared you where moving troops around in preparation for the war.

Your recruitment choices in my opinion are good for your tribe, you recruited mavfan and captainG because you knew phoenix would attack them, and it will keep the attacks off your core, same as your new recruits, will keep BH busy for ages before they get to your core. I think the term is meat shields? as cowardly as most people will say it is, it is a survival tactic, and it works well, for everyone except the new recruits. If you deny that these recruits are meat shields then the only other reason you took them in is to gain ground and get closer to your enemy (current or future).

Sorry I am not too experienced with theses strategies and stuff, but that is how this noob interprets your moves.

Feel free to speculate as much as you like, which you will all continue to do. As said in another thread, DECIDE asked RAM to help them with ~B~ so that they could focus on THE (THE being the bigger threat). So RAM and ~B~ went to war. After only a few hundred caps against ~B~, they disbanded, thus RAM won the war. The winner of the war gets to play with the spoils. So we recruited a few players, two of them in the top 6 players of the world. These players are really nice people and have settled into RAM nicely and actively participate in the goings on.

I dont think its too much to ask for RAM to recruit a few players from a war started to take heat off DECIDE, and I dont think it reasonable for DECIDE to complain about that.

Think about this, How would DECIDE have fared against THE and ~B~, had RAM said "NO", and allowed its long-time friend to continue to get hit from both sides?

hey cshiply did the talking with D2 and others. he did not tell us much of what was going on. D2 have always been our friends so we guessed they would fight along side of us but phoenx is the real reason they joined us in the war.

as for the north east guys, we like them and they have been a great addition. they are helping us secure an area. secured areas= high troop production for war fronts

Cshipley did a lot of things that were... odd. Whether he really had contact with the tribes Phoenx declared on, or whether it was just a bluff that failed is only to his knowledge.

DeletedUser

Congrats on your duke appointment Mr. Wittman :icon_wink:

KarmaX

Directly from PHOENX profile:

Rising of The Phoenix

Kd 53 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 54 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 55 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 62 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 63 is our Home Turf. - It is
Kd 64 is our Home Turf.- It is
Kd 65 is our Home Turf. A lie
Kd 73 is our Home Turf. It is
Kd 74 is our Home Turf. It is
Kd 75 is our Home Turf. It is
Kd 83 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 84 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 85 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 93 is our Home Turf.A lie
Kd 94 is our Home Turf.A lie
Stay Off Our Turf.

lol... Even their profile is a big lie... We chose our members carefully. The ones we recruited up north are for securing our win from ~B~ war. When we recruit you call them hugging or meatshields. Its obvious, you would call them. Who can debate with me on that? When BH recruits near PHOENX, PHOENX chicken out on that and don't call them meatshields or hugging? You won a BD war and you call is so called best tribe coz you beat BD? I laugh on that. All the most active BD are still alive and recently recruited to BH on your front. Players like gicu and others that were near RAM front are still dead.. lol. Why? Coz they couldn't handle living or existing. Whereas your war was a joke and you just nobled the inactive members. When you fight, you destroy the tribe, secure your expansion with few recruitments or by total destruction.

I say even the declaration on RAM by PHOENX was a joke. It was just a skirmish, far from war. YOu guys were just suiciding like Dairyboy and was a last goodbye to W30, a few fun before you call quit. Yes, nobody wants to die, so you want some hugging to back you up. Cheers!! Btw, you gained ground of K-65 is the only one that you got from BD war, that too has more dominance by us now even by your awesome barb nobling to keep it.... :p Just beat your hollow chests and thump that PHOENX is the best tribe, I'll just clap you guys on that.. !!

Either get down, or we put you down.

varden7676

We were moving troops around weeks before paj declared? I would like to see some evidence of this and not ur BS lies.

DeletedUser71961

So RAM and ~B~ went to war. After only a few hundred caps against ~B~, they disbanded, thus RAM won the war.

that's not strictly true, first of all ~B~ was officially at war with LEGI0N and family so if anybody won the "WAR" it was LEGI0N, secondly ~B~ did not disband, it changed its name when players left.

DeletedUser79042

RAM won the war

What War ? Are you so much in need of a tribal success that you designate THAT as a won War?
I also tottaly agree with asala's post. However, this new thread was a good political move by the "new" RAM leadership. I think most of us had more than enough text reading of how big and awsome RAM is. Maybe you are. Maybe you are not. Time will tell...

robot out

DeletedUser

that's not strictly true, first of all ~B~ was officially at war with LEGI0N and family so if anybody won the "WAR" it was LEGI0N, secondly ~B~ did not disband, it changed its name when players left.

jimmy has a point ~B~ never disbanded so technically RAM and ~B~ are still at war and RAM recruited the runner's and seriously considering the size of RAM compared to phoenx RAM is doing terrible just a look at the stats since declaration shows this...

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT

Timeframe: 09/07/2010 00:00:00 to 05/09/2010 15:00:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,998
Side 2: 5,134
Difference: 3,136

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 595
Side 2: 699
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,480,285
Side 2: 46,385,315
Difference: 27,905,030

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,438,652
Side 2: 6,397,339
Difference: 958,687

chart

so i put it to you big bad RAM are you going to quit crying daily on PNP and embrace this oppertunity that paj and the rest of phoenx have presented to you so you can try and prove to W30 that the majority of you are not a bunch of useless talantless player's that have been hiding on the rim for the last 2 years?

DeletedUser71961

Feel free to speculate as much as you like, which you will all continue to do. As said in another thread, DECIDE asked RAM to help them with ~B~ so that they could focus on THE (THE being the bigger threat). So RAM and ~B~ went to war. After only a few hundred caps against ~B~, they disbanded, thus RAM won the war. The winner of the war gets to play with the spoils. So we recruited a few players, two of them in the top 6 players of the world. These players are really nice people and have settled into RAM nicely and actively participate in the goings on.

I dont think its too much to ask for RAM to recruit a few players from a war started to take heat off DECIDE, and I dont think it reasonable for DECIDE to complain about that.

Think about this, How would DECIDE have fared against THE and ~B~, had RAM said "NO", and allowed its long-time friend to continue to get hit from both sides?

Cshipley did a lot of things that were... odd. Whether he really had contact with the tribes Phoenx declared on, or whether it was just a bluff that failed is only to his knowledge.

this is the kind of post that boils my pi**, everybody knows ~B~ was in bad shape and falling apart anyway and being attacked by LEGI0N, Legion, DECIDE, RAM and DRIFT, some bad decisions by me and working with a bunch of noobs down south didnt help, (noobs being the cowards that gave in) you make it sound like RAM on its own smashed us no problem! all our troops were up north and you walked through inactives and cowards that deleted their accounts, you DID NOT take our best players on at full strength and we DID NOT know you were going to attack us or you would have got a better fight, the outcome might have been the same it just might not have came so quickly, its that kind of attitude that does you no favours, dont sugar coat things but dont make it sound like you're invincible let Michael do the talking eh?