Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am sorry to say, but you guys REALLY need a lawyer (one specializing in Divorces is the best choice) ... Or a referee. :icon_eek:

Robot out

Ahem. I'm available.

But damn pricey. ;)

Michael Wittman

haha, hey cdog! the players in legion in those continents have already been under attack and are being attacked before they joined legion. Legion has not complained to us about this so i assume they are ok with us claiming them as refugees. when a tribe makes a refugee claim, the tribe they are has the right to either defend them and keep them or kick them for eating. legion can defend them, it does not bother us. we have nothing against legion, just want those players. it is what i said, skirmishing with ex-B players.

it is RAM and Drift fighting phoenx. D2 is fighting LOEN. Phoenx knew that Drift was our academy when THEY declared on us. Why should they get sympathy for something they decided to initiate?

DeletedUser70594

Cece saying it'd be nice to get ~B~ off

And that you count = DECIDE asked for help???? :icon_rolleyes:

i have wrote here many times and i`m not so lazy to write it one more time ... ~B~ always was Bounch of the noobs, and DECIDE always had 2+ frontline so ~B~ never was a real problem for DECIDE ... So you did not do a favour .. its was RAM`s choise to attack ~B~ and IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DECIDE!!! and if you say that you did it for DECIDE then i have Only one word to say: LAIR!!!!!!!!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Who did you guys beat? BD? What a joke. They are still around and living who just got recruited in BH right in your territory and yes, you're a big pussy for that. This is the best example of how coward PHOENX are.

Coward? ROFL. You cannot post once, without lying.

We beat BD. BD conceded defeat to us. We killed Templarz, and a whole bunch of BD players before it happened...

WHat happened with BH/Phoenx is none of your business. What you do need to know is that each member that joined BH has paid a tribute to Phoenx, to purchase their freedom.

This was also done long before BH recruited.. they received my blessing to do so, as well.

One other thing, BH asked permission before doing so. Did you mail decide first?

2. RAM = PMP+TWC A just formed tribe! Want a history before that? TWC killed your buddy Fraser's tribe CRY and KBC who were one of the biggest tribe then. PMP defeated WOR, WOR-1 and WOR-2 and WOR-A who were one of the biggest tribe then and were more than 40 times bigger than us. TWC attacked PMP but both of our tribe were going nowhere and we thought it was the best interest to be merge to be one of the super power and yes, we suceeded on that. Take that big puss Paj.

By merge, you mean mass hug, right?

Cause that is all you did. You united the rim, (according to noobaxes public posts) rather than fight them.

As for your use of the word "superPower".. is laughable at best.

3. You're whining about RAM being 3X now. Please, you should have saved your whining and become a so called man that you claim you are and you being the leader of PHOENX, shame!! BTW, we weren't the one to declare so it can't be said that we're bullying you guys. You called for it and we yet have to give it to you but we have other things to take into account at the moment. BTW, you're not alone, you have your hugging buddy LOEN.

you sir, are a moron> No one is whining!! I thrive on it!!

Im just pointing out the arrogance your portraying, and your apparent ignorant use of pnp!! You are boasting of holding Phoenx to a draw, a mere 9 village difference after 3 months.. and your proud of it?

What is wrong with you?

Ps. Ram + drift + D2 + ~B~ recruits, plus more little secret tribes you use. We are not as stupid as you would have us think.....

As for the rest of your lies here:

Karma's lies:[spoil]
History of Paj:

Paj and I used to be buddies long time back when KBC, CRY and PMP were fighting against TWC. Being fraser's friend, like a snake he used to creep in our join chat room to know what is happening in the world. KBC crumbled fast and so did CRY. Paj, being fraser's buddy tried to back up but afterall he's a selfish snake and only thinks of himself. We had a few talks when only PMP was fighting TWC. We were not progressing and TWC had a lot of cap leads but still we were pushing them hard. We asked for our ally NADs some help but I guess the snake Paj was interfering there too. Even though michael wittman and art-1 wanted to help us other NADs leadership were pussy and just wanted us as meatshields against TWC and wanted to attack D2. Yes! I was stressed out but still we pulled it and finally we merged with TWC and formed RAM. Then again, Snakey Paj, seeing RAM in the East, BD in the North, started to pee in his pants and came for friendly approach and asked for a NAP with us and also help to attack BD. Since, I had been in good terms with snakey Paj since anti-TWC times, I asked shipley to agree on it. Even D2 lent their hands on attacking BD. We didn't do much but we had BD spread out and too much to take they crumbled. Paj, knew D2 were our friends, and also he had no hopes on defeating RAM, he decided to quit. Somehow, some of his friends managed to pull him together and they decided their final suicide act, i.e. to attack RAM and get defeated.

Meanwhile, you know in the verge of suicide people want to live again. Same thing happened to our buddy Snakey Paj. He decided to use an excuse and sympathy of the world to favor him. Also, meanwhile RAM attacking ~B~ was favorable to them too. Even your old friends that you recruited from NADs are just your meatshields against us. I know you like to use and throw Snakey.

This is my side of Paj's history, he has a lot more than that but whatever we encountered are these. Snakey Paj or Puss fag, here's a clap for your pussiness!! but I gotta admit, you're a good manipulator.cheers!!!!
[/spoil]

I am digging out skype chats right now. I have the history of Crasula, shipley, and pajuno. I will then Screen shot it, save it, and post it here for all to see exactly how Ram/Phoenx supposedly conspired...

You will see how crasula and shipley BEGGED to help me, because they didnt want Phoenx to go down the route that DN did... (ahem, Ram watch their ally get smoked) And how i told shipley, VERBATIM, "i wouldnt ask you to piss on me should i be on fire"...
EXACT WORDS.

Anyways, the rest of your lies are delusional at best. I believe YOU, or allday invited me into your chats in an attempt to ride my coattails, and make ME do your TWC work. Dont lie!!

As for Nads fighting TWC, we all saw how pathetic they did against Die. You are telling me that Nads could have successfully fought TWC?????

Supposedly TWC killed CRY, and KBC>. you recruited to end the kbc war, same as you recruited to end the ~B~ war. You really dont like fighting, you havent done much of it over the years. I had more respect for your skills as leader of PMP, than i ever will as leader of Ram... All you have done is recruit your enemies, rather than fight them!!! And CRY war?? ended when fraser, Cracker, and tormos joined BD>

What did ram do about that? Those loudmouth, crazy refugees joined BD, and ram did nothing about it until....

PHOENX declared, PHOENX fought BD< and PHOENX proved that BD could be beaten.. ONLY THEN, did ram show up with their "cat ops".. (cant even believe you call them operations)

Dont call me pussy, when you have never even stood on your own two feet like a man...

I would like you to send me whatever drugs it is that you are using. Period.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it is RAM and Drift fighting phoenx. D2 is fighting LOEN. Phoenx knew that Drift was our academy when THEY declared on us. Why should they get sympathy for something they decided to initiate?

Cant you read?

No one wants sympathy!!

Your expecting a pat on the back to be up 9 villages on us in three months!!

Are we the only ones that see something seriously wrong with your boasts?

DeletedUser

*Curls up and sleeps*

Skype1.jpg

DeletedUser

1) First is as relevant as ....what ever anyone can replace with...

2)God of tribal wars knows when to spank liers.
When they never expect it.
You can always go back on ur tw stats and see a tribemate account i passed long time, me and my k14 friend left the world to another player to have some late:" Calarasi was here again" surprise for you.
That world still keeps a forum post made by another tribemate of yours when he left the game wich was posted by me much later on externals.

3)Its good to know NADs survived after the split and its merge with TWC/PMP.

4)Can RAM show any prove of atacks on BD before or after Phoenx caps?

5)Let me see i cant remmber if k58 was BD or not.
K56 and k57 was nobled way after BD disbanded and you nobled barbie towns not BD players.
That long it took for some of the brave warriors.
You won k56 long after the war and k57 only after Ravenj got bored of this world and deleted.

1. it is relevant as it shows your actual abilities in all TW related areas...defense, attacks, and diplomacy Calarasi's score on the 3=0=FAIL
2. I have absolutely no idea what you're attempting to communicate here...please use google translator it is easy I swear.
3. whatever. absolutely no relevance to anything anywhere but they did survive in our little hearts, and the best players from that tribe are in RAM now...enough said
4. Why were they barbs genius? Hmm...maybe because we catted their collective asses into dust. We are taking new territory regardless of how much we get flamed for it. We will continue taking new territory regardless of how much we get flamed for it. We're laughing all the way to the bank. Keep flaming us, we'll keep laughing.

Hopefully this gentleman can make sound decisions.

[9/1/2010 11:48:26 PM] cdogg666 (LEGI0N): [Wednesday, September 01, 2010] Karma X:

<<< I want LEGION off K-38, K-48, K-58 and K-59— Karma X, Wednesday, September 01, 2010

[9/2/2010 12:12:25 AM] cdogg666 (LEGI0N): So RAM's suggestion is an Alliance and those 3 K's, allowing us those few mentioned for growth?

Congratulations, Mike.

Don't humor yourself, and don't give your crappy tribe false hope. We would NEVER ally ourselves with a crap tribe like Legion. We are taking those three Ks from you....now you know...go now, run along and make plans to attempt to defend...

I wonder what would happen if the rest of the world did show sympathy for Phoenix? RAM has 3 tribes "working" with them, why shouldn't Phoenix? Hmmm.

3 tribes huh? I only know of RAM and Drift......check the conquers D2 isn't doing anything but sitting on the sidelines hoping for the best..

Phoenx has Loen and Legion.....we're not complaining. The rest of the world should show sympathy for Phoenx as they are getting eaten. The world should feel sorry for the members of Phoenx because their loud mouth duke has gotten them into something that they can't handle....

But, their spirits will rise a little after they merge with Loen, but that will be only temporary...it doesn't matter what they do now....it's all over for them, it's only a matter of time. Their merge will show what the state of the supposed great Phoenx tribe actually is...

@Paj-->BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH (stops to breath) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

all you ever do is repeat the same crap over and over and over again. Give it another 3 months, we'll see how big the lead is then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn Cal, go to google translator and become competent at using it. I'll try to respond to this pig latin...

1. it is relevant as it shows your actual abilities in all TW related areas...defense, attacks, and diplomacy Calarasi's score on the 3=0=FAIL
2. I have absolutely no idea what you're attempting to communicate here...please use google translator it is easy I swear.
3. whatever. absolutely no relevance to anything anywhere but they did survive in our little hearts, and the best players from that tribe are in RAM now...enough said
4. good question actually, proper English and everything, I'll have an honest look and get back to you.
5. Why the %$#@ were they barbs genius? Hmm...maybe because we catted their collective asses into dust. We are taking new territory regardless of how much we get flamed for it. We will continue taking new territory regardless of how much we get flamed for it. We're laughing all the way to the bank. Keep flaming us, we'll keep laughing.

Don't humor yourself, and don't give your crappy tribe false hope. We would NEVER ally ourselves with a crap tribe like Legion. We are taking those three Ks from you....now you know...go now, run along and make plans to attempt to defend...

3 tribes huh? I only know of RAM and Drift......check the conquers D2 isn't doing anything but sitting on the sidelines hoping for the best..

Phoenx has Loen and Legion.....we're not complaining. The rest of the world should show sympathy for Phoenx as they are getting eaten. The world should feel sorry for the members of Phoenx because their loud mouth duke has gotten them into something that they can't handle....

But, their spirits will rise a little after they merge with Loen, but that will be only temporary...it doesn't matter what they do now....it's all over for them, it's only a matter of time. Their merge will show what the state of the supposed great Phoenx tribe actually is...

you only took them because where barbie...and they left because you wherent whorth the effort to be listened bragging :)
Check the map as u have bad memory.
k58 was never BD+ what you call k555 is not urs its SMURFS and Phoenx now.

We have k56 and k57 with arround 8k villages from wich you recruited Dabeve.
Same time Phoenx took the direct/BD core and made them ask RAM for a temporary nap wich RAM rejected being afraid Phoenx might get owned :)

DeletedUser

haha, hey cdog! the players in legion in those continents have already been under attack and are being attacked before they joined legion. Legion has not complained to us about this so i assume they are ok with us claiming them as refugees. when a tribe makes a refugee claim, the tribe they are has the right to either defend them and keep them or kick them for eating. legion can defend them, it does not bother us. we have nothing against legion, just want those players. it is what i said, skirmishing with ex-B players.

I am glad Leadership in RAM is organized. Let us begin talks about these refugees/war (that we won) recruits? I am always around. Drop me a mail or Skype. I do not often post quotes via Skype, as I believe it rude, however Karma was very rude toward me, I believe. If you have an issue with my recruits, notify me. I was unhappy with members of my W joining your tribe, but I cannot blame them. A tribe with many points often appears to be a good choice to go to.

Cant you read?

No one wants sympathy!!

LEGI0N, in no way, intended to mean Phoenix wanted sympathy. However, if the world sees an easy target that is very large, and they have any sense, why not pull a "~B~" on RAM? Everyone attack once, sort the rest when that finished? Its just an idea that popped into my head after RAM's posts.... They are not making more friends, by any means.

DeletedUser

damn

:lol:

DeletedUser

cdogg666 im willing to invest my time and 200 premium points in defending an account on RAM border if u need.

DeletedUser

yes, please give him an account. Then please let us know which one it is, we love rimming calarasi...over and over and over again.

Don;t expect much, once he starts losing he'll delete (he has a history of deleting) so I'd recommend you not giving him an important account..

DeletedUser

RAM could just make a post declaring on the world. It would be shorter...

Probably closed for spam, though :(

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

@cdogg666:
*Curls up and sleeps*

Skype1.jpg

I'll post a better skype chat to you once I get home.. No access to skype chat at the moment..! lol . You still don't get it do you?

@ Pajuno:

1. Don't be mistaken with TWC and RAM. RAM and TWC are entirely different. You have blessing for BD players joining BH, is just the funniest thing I"ve heard. It's call in plain words Hugging!!

2. Everything we do is hugging, funny!! Why do tribes break and the good players join the enemy tribe? Its because they are defeated. If they were winning, they won't do that. Unless, in the case of RAM, PMP and TWC and few players of NADs merged and all of them have few of each on the council.

3. Yes! PHOENX are cowards (maybe not members), and Pajuno is the biggest one of them all. The only reasonable person that seems to be is bull. Declaring and asking for sympathy, looking for other tribes, sweet!! a major hugging cowardness.

4. We didn't do anything about BD? lol... RAM had just formed then, and crasula wasn't even around during that time so stop lying. PHOENX would've never declared/suceeded if RAM weren't there to help. What other things did you do besides BD? Who else quit from BD in your borders? Tormos was hugged by raven't offer, and you interned him after recruitment. other all K-65 members were all nuked by RAM, Most of the players that were meant good are still alive. You're just a funny man! I know the heat while cooking makes u go mad and loose your head. Just chill down, drink some beer and you'll realize you're a coward.

5. Being big is not our fault. We are big, you're scared, you declared so face it bro. You're a big coward for whining right now. And in every post you mention about our size, which means you're whining. Also, we've never felt PHOENX as a threat, so we are just skirmishing here and there.

DeletedUser

Our first talks. And they ended there, with you, at least. I have nothing to hide there, my same world playing friend.

KarmaX

lol ya, do you think that a person will ask for all your continents while asking for alliance? I thought you are smarter than that..! Cheers for proving again and again how dumb you are and thats the right part you copied. I'm very satisfied with your skype post and you even proved that you were ready to accept my stupid demands to get a chance to be our friend.. lol.

DeletedUser

let me say this in plain English for you cdogg.

We would never ally ourselves with food. YES...you are the food!

You recruited our refugees, we're not going to whine about it, we're just going to continue attacking and eating the refugees you recruited.

DeletedUser

Doh, I did! Darn it, I am so stupid. Meant to edit that first! Now everyone knows I am a traitor and a RAM tribe!

I asked your age at the end of the conversation for a reason. You act like a teenager. Please, review what you type prior to posting. I agree, I am the dumbest, barb nobling, mixed village, point whore on TW. Meanwhile, back on the ranch...

I have no issue with RAM accept there attacks on "refugees" since RAM never talked about them before. One of my members suggested a temp NAP, I came to RAM with that. RAM wanted bigger things, an Alliance. RAM needs friends, or will lose. What follows is the last talks I have ever had with RAM.

Untitled-1.jpg

I have nothing further to add to the PnP. I allow yourselves the pleasure of reading all I have written. I hope it was not boring, as the only purpose any post serves on this forum is excitement. And it has been a fun day of reading, I might add!

Cheers.

If RAM wishes further talks, I pray they send someone capable, and willing to talk.

MR.MR

2. RAM = PMP+TWC A just formed tribe! Want a history before that? TWC killed your buddy Fraser's tribe CRY and KBC who were one of the biggest tribe then. PMP defeated WOR, WOR-1 and WOR-2 and WOR-A who were one of the biggest tribe then and were more than 40 times bigger than us. TWC attacked PMP but both of our tribe were going nowhere and we thought it was the best interest to be merge to be one of the super power and yes, we suceeded on that. Take that big puss Paj.

Let me correct you on the history of the South, as I followed it from approx February of 2009 (2.5 months after the start of w30).

In k75/85 we had the *RS family which was mainly 20-30 decent players and 150 noobs.
85/86 we had B.C. and TDR. TDR disbanded and many joined B.C. After B.C. disbanded, some came to *RS, but most went to newly formed WOR family. KarmaX and mberns were members of WOR-1 and WOR-A, but never the main tribe. Vult, Killer Diller, and the rest of the original PMP crew all came from WOR family (maybe except 1-2, its not worth checking every original PMP player twstats). They decided that WOR family was no good, and thus split away from WOR taking the best players with them to form PMP. They then proceeded to "destroy" the demoralized shambles of WOR family that they left behind after all splitting.

Along the way I formed NADs to extract the best players from *RS family to at least give us a fighting chance in the south. (Early July, 2009).

Anyhow, all I am doing is correcting your claims to destroying WOR family by force when it was your whole group splitting from the tribe that caved them in.

DeletedUser

Doh, I did! Darn it, I am so stupid. Meant to edit that first! Now everyone knows I am a traitor and a RAM tribe!

I asked your age at the end of the conversation for a reason. You act like a teenager. Please, review what you type prior to posting. I agree, I am the dumbest, barb nobling, mixed village, point whore on TW. Meanwhile, back on the ranch...

I have no issue with RAM accept there attacks on "refugees" since RAM never talked about them before. One of my members suggested a temp NAP, I came to RAM with that. RAM wanted bigger things, an Alliance. RAM needs friends, or will lose. What follows is the last talks I have ever had with RAM.

Untitled-1.jpg

I have nothing further to add to the PnP. I allow yourselves the pleasure of reading all I have written. I hope it was not boring, as the only purpose any post serves on this forum is excitement. And it has been a fun day of reading, I might add!

Cheers.

If RAM wishes further talks, I pray they send someone capable, and willing to talk.

my goodness you are dense. We've had a great time laughing at this conversation. Let me once again explain something to you in simple terms.

Karma was playing with you, more like playing you..but whatever...

You asked for a NAP.

Karma raised you an alliance, with the absolutely absurd stipulation that you abandon those three continents.

You don't see the humor in this?

Why didn't we mention the "refugees"? B/c we don't have to. Why waste the time when you know as well as we do that we're going to continue eating them. Defend them if you like. We're not mad at you. It just means we're taking Legion vills instead of ~B~ vills....