Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser71844

hey, SFC!

Go get another account on W30 so you can declare on someone and hit delete again.

I have nothing but respect for noob. RAM is an alright tribe, they made a bad decision, and noob was basically ignored.

SFC, you are the least respected player on W30. You disbanded a tribe and you deleted and declared victory on RAM... you know are you are? a coward.
Keep running from everything that opposes you - thats all you're good at

LMFAO ok then babe, whatever you say.

DeletedUser

interesting point.

the drop on the 02/10 i think was mberns leaving (to delete) then coming back 2 days later due to DECIDE. The drop on 09/10 would be noob leaving and the drop on 12/10 would be me leaving :D

Wasn't what I'm realy asking, the growth rate ( steepness of the graph ) looks much flatter since you and noobs left, the question is why?

DeletedUser65940

ahh, my mistake (I was in a rush).

Heres my theory.

Since noob and I left, perhaps the majority of the tribe have been nobling at normal rate, but the players being pummeled by DECIDE are losing nearly as much as the tribe is gaining.... as well as the lack of points increase due to myself and noob :p

------------------

Just so everyone is aware. I have returned to RAM. As much as I'd like to think that BH/DECIDE would keep to their word and not come near noobs tribe (if they make it that far through RAM), I've been in similar positions before. My instinct tells me that should BH/DECIDE make it that far south, they'll be 350-400mil, and all they will flatten me/noob. So I'd rather help my friends whom i've worked with for most of 18 months.

-----------------

I remember reading somewhere that the standards in RAM are low, and that most don't know how to snipe ms trains or even send them. I'd just like to point out that some can.... well..... I can anyway :p

30549802.jpg

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Heres my theory.

Since noob and I left, perhaps the majority of the tribe have been nobling at normal rate, but the players being pummeled by DECIDE are losing nearly as much as the tribe is gaining.... as well as the lack of points increase due to myself and noob :p

------------------

Just so everyone is aware. I have returned to RAM. As much as I'd like to think that BH/DECIDE would keep to their word and not come near noobs tribe (if they make it that far through RAM), I've been in similar positions before. My instinct tells me that should BH/DECIDE make it that far south, they'll be 350-400mil, and all they will flatten me/noob. So I'd rather help my friends whom i've worked with for most of 18 months.

-----------------

I remember reading somewhere that the standards in RAM are low, and that most don't know how to snipe ms trains or even send them. I'd just like to point out that some can.... well..... I can anyway :p

30549802.jpg

wow. so a little hugging, cuddling, and your back in the fold? I see nothing has changed.. cept maybe karma's immediate tone.. (which i take as PNP tone only, not realistic tone)

And anyone can snipe.. just as anyone can noble... but hey, i have never done that to be opening my mouth!!!

(or have i? raven cant be online ALL the time, can he??? )

That WAS a nice timed nobling......

DeletedUser71844

Heres my theory.

------------------

-----------------

30549802.jpg

All you did was send a support train from one village, a monkey could do that.

What takes more skill is to snipe from different villages.

DeletedUser65940

All you did was send a support train from one village, a monkey could do that.

What takes more skill is to snipe from different villages.

hey shhh, I've always failed at it before.

Sure I can practice and do it on myself, but rarely do I have incoming noble trains and I was surprised I was successful :p

DeletedUser

gratz maybe ill send LC trains at you just so you can practice lol;)

DeletedUser92190

So, I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for posting this, and that it's going to incite arguments and such.

All the tribes actively Nobling and/or attacking RAM and DRIFT.

Pretty good for noobs, eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: SMURFS, Phoenx, Legion, LEGI0N, DECIDE, LoEN, BH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,831
Side 2: 1,543
Difference: 288

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,204,474
Side 2: 14,087,301
Difference: 3,117,173

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

add D2 and D2a and it will change the whole pic

also many player tells to add the players you kicked to the stats so add them aswell and i am sure the picture will be different

MR.MR

So, I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for posting this, and that it's going to incite arguments and such.

All the tribes actively Nobling and/or attacking RAM and DRIFT.

Pretty good for noobs, eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: SMURFS, Phoenx, Legion, LEGI0N, DECIDE, LoEN, BH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,831
Side 2: 1,543
Difference: 288

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,204,474
Side 2: 14,087,301
Difference: 3,117,173

chart

Furthermore, Forever stats? These conflicts have definitely not been going on since December 2008.

KarmaX

also many player tells to add the players you kicked to the stats so add them aswell and i am sure the picture will be different

We do not speak for D2. Yes, they are our friends but we don't have complete authority on its management. If we had then we would.

DeletedUser92190

lol and we start again manipulating stats....:lol:

How is showing the stats from all the tribes attacking RAM manipulating stats?

I could accuse Phoenx of the same. Like how asalamalakum is up in caps on RAM. Yet, he's down a million points since the start of the war? :icon_rolleyes:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5435759&postcount=1053

dan15a said:

Why add D2/D2a in? Ram is not affiliated with D2 in the manner that they are with Drift. There is little to no coordination between the two. They are neighboring tribes with a mutual enemy.

asalamalakum said:
Furthermore, Forever stats? These conflicts have definitely not been going on since December 2008.

I don't think it makes any difference in the stats anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How is showing the stats from all the tribes attacking RAM manipulating stats?

I could accuse Phoenx of the same. Like how asalamalakum is up in caps on RAM. Yet, he's down a million points since the start of the war? :icon_rolleyes:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5435759&postcount=1053

Why add D2/D2a in? Ram is not affiliated with D2 in the manner that they are with Drift. There is little to no coordination between the two. They are neighboring tribes with a mutual enemy.

I don't think it makes any difference in the stats anyway.

Whatever it takes to make yourselves feel better. :icon_rolleyes:

D2 is your puppet academy. *shrug*

I dont really care, the days of Ram are numbered.. and by numbered, i mean far less than Phoenx days...

DeletedUser92190

D2 is your puppet academy. *shrug*

You're only mad because they wouldn't merge with you and allow you start an academy with them. :lol:

I dont really care, the days of Ram are numbered.. and by numbered, i mean far less than Phoenx days...

You keep repeating this over and over, but frankly, the only accomplishment or headway Phoenx has made against RAM is keeping your villages this long. :icon_eek:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're only mad because they wouldn't merge with you and allow you start an academy with them. :lol:

Am i really mad? What has stopped phoenx from tearing kd 83/84 to shreds? The very tribe you are accusing me of trying to "merge" with. Sorry dude, that is Ram's tactics.. not Phoenx.

You keep repeating this over and over, but frankly, the only accomplishment or headway Phoenx has made against RAM is keeping your villages this long. :icon_eek:

That is funny... who is kicking whose ass? Have you checked the stats recently? I would say at best we have exchanged villages. The question is how many accounts have we killed vs how many you have killed?

Hmmm... Dont count rock nor whittons.. they were both already dead...

DeletedUser92190

Am i really mad? What has stopped phoenx from tearing kd 83/84 to shreds? The very tribe you are accusing me of trying to "merge" with. Sorry dude, that is Ram's tactics.. not Phoenx.

[spoil]
pnpscreenshot1.jpg

[/spoil]

I think we've done more than accuse you. :icon_rolleyes:

And sure, maybe you've gained ground to the south, (not against RAM) but you've only lost it on your eastern front. What happened in K86 & 96?

That is funny... who is kicking whose ass? Have you checked the stats recently? I would say at best we have exchanged villages. The question is how many accounts have we killed vs how many you have killed?

Hmmm... Dont count rock nor whittons.. they were both already dead...

Don't count the accounts that had active players on them when you declared, but count the player-less account over 60 days sit? :icon_rolleyes:

Why don't you tell me what the answer to this is?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
pnpscreenshot1.jpg

[/spoil]

I think we've done more than accuse you. :icon_rolleyes:

And sure, maybe you've gained ground to the south, (not against RAM) but you've only lost it on your eastern front. What happened in K86 & 96?

"i would like" and fact are two different things.. but apparently when the accusations are coming from Ram's camp.. screenshots count again?

Just look at ozzyfudd account situation.. noobaxes confirms your entire leadership crew knew and was a part of that scenario... Yet MY proof is unacceptable, while yours is fully acceptable? :icon_rolleyes:

Don't count the accounts that had active players on them when you declared, but count the player-less account over 60 days sit? :icon_rolleyes:p

I wasnt the liar in the pnp posting about how i only recruit actives, and how Ram was at its most active ever!!

But hey, again, screenshots, dated forum posts, and confessions only count if they are stated and put into circulation by Shipley. :icon_rolleyes:

Why don't you tell me what the answer to this is?

Believe i have answered it... karma stated your recruitment policies were strict.. so why did you recruit mrsox, captg, and kanipuppeli?
*ahem* meat shields is the term your looking for.....

And if you bothered to check the stats, Phoenx vs ram/drift over 3 months is a 22 village lead to you. You call that victory? how about you add in the d2 stats, as Phoenx did declare on your patsies...And what have you got?

And if you bother to check more recently, like last two weeks... wonder who is winning now??