RAM's Dissapearance Statement.

KarmaX

RAM is not a tribe created just by name and stats. It is a bond of players that keeps us tight. Our thrive to aim to conquer W30 and the friendship bonds us. Yes, it is sad to see the demise of the old home we built, but it is not a problem that will make us stop our ambitions and our thrive for this game.

It is sad but one of the account who had duke's privilege was hacked recently and the tribe was disbanded within 5 minutes of it. If it is just random hacker, it is fine but if it is one of W30 players then, I just would like to compliment their hacking skills, but your actions were not fruitful.

We RAM will be here and fight till either we conquer the world or we have the last few villages left. To the players who want to be satisfied by saying you won by just the disbandment of the old home, you are mistaken. We RAM are not defeated and we're still here.

I'd like to personally thank BH for showing fair game by giving us 3 days of NAP. We will not be gone and will promise you that we will fight and duke it out until one of us gives up but today is not the day, and we still have lot to go.

To any other tribes out there, I'd suggest you to have a strong password, and please change your password regularly. Yes, being the rank 1 tribe, we have eyes of many at us. I think it might be the job of outsider apart from W30 who did this for out of fun, coz I trust in my enemies too and I know they want to win us by battling out.

RAM is reformed and it is no longer Rage Against the mod Machine, and its temp. name is Ready Any Minute (RAM) . Game On :axemen: :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

you are still 22 members (and especially 1) short to believe your disappearing "act" justification Karma. I do believe that speaking about hacking at forums is bannable and furthermore noone would like to see RAM go. Noone except some of you guys who just - maybe got sick of the internal disputes. Man up and admit this and I suggest you reedit your first post. As for the 3-day truce period, yes most people here are good people playing a game. Not trying to conquer the real world. Glad to see that you are reforming. We all are. Take that to the bank. But spare us the hacking bs if you please.

robot out :xmas confused:

jakeeboy

you are still 22 members (and especially 1) short to believe your disappearing "act" justification Karma. I do believe that speaking about hacking at forums is bannable and furthermore noone would like to see RAM go. Noone except some of you guys who just - maybe got sick of the internal disputes. Man up and admit this and I suggest you reedit your first post. As for the 3-day truce period, yes most people here are good people playing a game. Not trying to conquer the real world. Glad to see that you are reforming. We all are. Take that to the bank. But spare us the hacking bs if you please.

Sigh, please stop spreading your crap around the forums. It is getting old. I don't know why you are all "No, one of our members pulled a SFC", but please shut up before you know jack. Because you obviously don't, please don't just make assumptions, cause it doesn't shine well on you.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Er hum:

100% uBS :icon_biggrin:

-Spyke

DeletedUser

And David Coperfield the great magician herd of RAM and decided to disband them :)
Any prove of whats been said? if anyone is so smart to be hacked than good luck winning the world.

DeletedUser65940

R2, my respect for you as a PnPer just dropped significantly.

It is very ignorant, arrogant and generally unacceptable for anyone to receive information and immediately assume its false - you are no exception.

We do have proof in the form of Log-in IPs and times.

All login IPs are roughly the same except the one (in another country) in use for the disbandment of RAM. I find it highly unlikely that the player travelled to and from another country in the space of a few hours.

For this players security I won't post the evidence here as he may not want the world to know where he live. That will be his choice and no one else.

------------------------

As for my view on the incident, all this has done for me is make me more motivated than ever to fight those who oppose us.

In my opinion only real the losses RAM sustained were its Forum (with history from the start of T-W-C), its ODA, ODD and ODT ranks (in which it was rank 1 in all three) and its conquer history.

I am hoping (as are all of the RAM players) that the Mods can restore some or all of these. It has been done in the past on a previous world, but will they?

On the bright side.... at least the forums are clean now

We are also very grateful to BH and DECIDE for their NAP while we sort ourselves out. You are true models of honour and integrity. We wait in awe to see if LoEN and Phoenx will be as kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

varden7676

RAM is not a tribe created just by name and stats. It is a bond of players that keeps us tight. Our thrive to aim to conquer W30 and the friendship bonds us. Yes, it is sad to see the demise of the old home we built, but it is not a problem that will make us stop our ambitions and our thrive for this game.

It is sad but one of the account who had duke's privilege was hacked recently and the tribe was disbanded within 5 minutes of it. If it is just random hacker, it is fine but if it is one of W30 players then, I just would like to compliment their hacking skills, but your actions were not fruitful.

We RAM will be here and fight till either we conquer the world or we have the last few villages left. To the players who want to be satisfied by saying you won by just the disbandment of the old home, you are mistaken. We RAM are not defeated and we're still here.

I'd like to personally thank BH and DECIDE for showing fair game by giving us 3 days of NAP. We will not be gone and will promise you that we will fight and duke it out until one of us gives up but today is not the day, and we still have lot to go.

To any other tribes out there, I'd suggest you to have a strong password, and please change your password regularly. Yes, being the rank 1 tribe, we have eyes of many at us. I think it might be the job of outsider apart from W30 who did this for out of fun, coz I trust in my enemies too and I know they want to win us by battling out.

RAM is reformed and it is no longer Rage Against the mod Machine, and its temp. name is Ready Any Minute (RAM) . Game On :axemen: :icon_twisted:
Here here!

Mate we have cold hard evidence that the account was hijacked. Why can you not just believe it?

MR.MR

Here here!

Mate we have cold hard evidence that the account was hijacked. Why can you not just believe it?

It might have something to do with us having cold, hard evidence of similar situations involving RAM (ozzyfudd comes to mind?) and your responses of a similar sort to that situation? Or is whats good for the goose truly not whats good for the gander?

DeletedUser

How many dukes? wasnt karma the only one?
Now how good was the hacker and how bad was the pasword?
I really fail to accept an account can be hacked if the user has nothing to be blamed for
(bad pasword/stupidity to use a public location)

DeletedUser

Y'all should learn the difference between hacking and cracking. I see people all the time confusing both terms like in this thread.

DeletedUser79042

Wow. You all charged against me with sufficient wrath considering... Too many to quote indeed. I will put it right and simple for all of you who have failed to comprehend my initial post. This is a software game with administrators. Had there been a breach of rules you should file a ticket and come to the pnp with that answer. Not "foreign" IP's and staff like that. If the duke-right account was hijacked after a pwd attack, the admins have the tools to see that.
As I already have written, this is a pnp bannable argument and I will not get into details. My advise for those of you who wamt to read my posts in the future in detail, is get RAM back online and play game despite the mishap.

robot out

Mick876

I find it funny you mocking Phoenix for having one of our players hacked, and then your members purposely show disrespect by targeting the account. Yet a few days later when it happens to your tribe, your thanking tribes for giving you a 3 day NAP, just shows the class your tribes missing eh?

I would like to buy the guy who ever did this a drink.

You are true models of honour and integrity. We wait in awe to see if LoEN and Phoenx will be as kind.

You must be disillusion, after the antics your tribe has pulled on us over the past week, i would be very surprised if Paj even opens your tribes mail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I must say that is was some reply by the Phoenix plant to disband the enemy tribe!!! Iguess the lesson is dont try to fool Phoenix players cause they'll make you disband. The list is getting longer!

Mick876

I must say that is was some reply by the Phoenix plant to disband the enemy tribe!!! Iguess the lesson is dont try to fool Phoenix players cause they'll make you disband. The list is getting longer!

Who said it has anything to do with Phoenix? I have no idea who it was, i never even realised they disbanded till i logged onto PnP. I just find it hypocritical for RAM asking tribes for a 3 day NAP for a incident similar to the one they pulled on there enemy just a few days previous.

DeletedUser

There is no comparison to the 2 incidents. Phoenx was not disbanded by a compromised account. Big difference. There is no need in finger pointing by either side as Karmax is working non stop to get this issue resolved and settled. I wouldnt think anyone in phoenx nor bh or decide or any other tribe would stoop so low as to disband a tribe they were fighting against.

DeletedUser

R2, my respect for you as a PnPer just dropped significantly.

It is very ignorant, arrogant and generally unacceptable for anyone to receive information and immediately assume its false - you are no exception.

We do have proof in the form of Log-in IPs and times.

All login IPs are roughly the same except the one (in another country) in use for the disbandment of RAM. I find it highly unlikely that the player travelled to and from another country in the space of a few hours.

For this players security I won't post the evidence here as he may not want the world to know where he live. That will be his choice and no one else.

------------------------

As for my view on the incident, all this has done for me is make me more motivated than ever to fight those who oppose us.

In my opinion only real the losses RAM sustained were its Forum (with history from the start of T-W-C), its ODA, ODD and ODT ranks (in which it was rank 1 in all three) and its conquer history.

I am hoping (as are all of the RAM players) that the Mods can restore some or all of these. It has been done in the past on a previous world, but will they?

On the bright side.... at least the forums are clean now

We are also very grateful to BH and DECIDE for their NAP while we sort ourselves out. You are true models of honour and integrity. We wait in awe to see if LoEN and Phoenx will be as kind.

Mmmm very magnaminous of BH and Decide, but given the levels of subterfuge and double crossing that goes on in this world, one would have to wonder ( in the absence of proof either way ) if this isn't just stage managed to give Ex RAM a breathing space?

DeletedUser79042

I wouldnt think anyone in phoenx nor bh or decide or any other tribe would stoop so low as to disband a tribe they were fighting against.

100% NOT uBS art! Congrats!

KarmaX

Y'all should learn the difference between hacking and cracking. I see people all the time confusing both terms like in this thread.

You are correct, but the term is changed these days I think What used to be cracking is now said hacking because too many people made same mistake so often.

DeletedUser

Mmmm very magnaminous of BH and Decide, but given the levels of subterfuge and double crossing that goes on in this world, one would have to wonder ( in the absence of proof either way ) if this isn't just stage managed to give Ex RAM a breathing space?

Mike, with all due respect, there is proof but Im not at liberty to disclose any kind of evidence related to the issues. RAM lost alot of history on the tribal forums, ranging from goodbye messages from former players to birthday wishes and I even shared some real life stories from a mini stroke I had back in June to diving in the river on a weekend get away. Theres alot of things that can be restored, but theres alot more that cant be brought back. The way Phoenx and BH /Decide have been cordial and patient with us deserves mention as well. Ive never had anything against either tribe, but the last 24 hours has strengthened the respect I have for the players in each of the tribes waring. Id say this has been one of the best shows of sportsmanship World 30 has seen in a while.