RAM's Dissapearance Statement.

MR.MR

Your account has been gobbled up by the combined forces of Phoenx, RAM, and LoEN :p

DeletedUser

Who said it has anything to do with Phoenix? I have no idea who it was, i never even realised they disbanded till i logged onto PnP. I just find it hypocritical for RAM asking tribes for a 3 day NAP for a incident similar to the one they pulled on there enemy just a few days previous.

You don't know. Thats the word on the street Mick. Everyone is talking about it. How Phoenix infiltrated RAM with ninja like elite skills right at the start of this world and how they were waiting for the right moment to use their duke privs to disband the tribe.

Some are saying that the word fencing that goes on between Pajuno and Karmax is really that of two ex-lovers who really just need to get it on and out of their system.

I even heard you were English Mick! Some guy told me that he knew a guy who had a friend who had a dog that once knew one of your pets and they were almost certain you were english! Imagine how I felt not knowing you were english through the prism of a man who doesnt care to begin with and who is just on a pointless rant. Interesting thought eh? Would that guy not care even a little about this double negative inquirey into madness? No they wouldn't say that Mick. They wouldn't, they are not those kind of people Mick.

There! I done it! My best goddamn attempt at a flame! Happy now? :)

DeletedUser

I lol'd at the ex-lovers thing

I meant in the general world Scott lol, thank you captain obvious D:

KarmaX

lol.. nothing happened.. so its fine. Thanks to them for cleaning up our forums. Necessary stuffs were saved, thankfully! :p

Mick876

You don't know. Thats the word on the street Mick. Everyone is talking about it. How Phoenix infiltrated RAM with ninja like elite skills right at the start of this world and how they were waiting for the right moment to use their duke privs to disband the tribe.

Some are saying that the word fencing that goes on between Pajuno and Karmax is really that of two ex-lovers who really just need to get it on and out of their system.

I even heard you were English Mick! Some guy told me that he knew a guy who had a friend who had a dog that once knew one of your pets and they were almost certain you were english! Imagine how I felt not knowing you were english through the prism of a man who doesnt care to begin with and who is just on a pointless rant. Interesting thought eh? Would that guy not care even a little about this double negative inquirey into madness? No they wouldn't say that Mick. They wouldn't, they are not those kind of people Mick.

There! I done it! My best goddamn attempt at a flame! Happy now? :)

There is not many posts thats make me lol in real life, but this is one of them! :lol:

I am english!!!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So someone cracked a PSW for a Duke account and all they could figure to do with it was disband RAM? Wow.

(I don't dispute that this is what happened, but it's bizarre.)

Is it too much to ask to post a screenshot of the IPs? (Those in the know are already aware who the player was who disbanded the tribe and where he lives, so it's not like it's a state secret.)

As for the "grace period" - it's a little ... what's the word? ... amazing that RAM would ask for a grace period literally days after one of their players trashed a Phoenx account and then mailed other RAM players to send nobles to take the villas easily. Let's just say that RAM has not built up a whole lot of actions on the "good" side of the ledger so that Phoenx would say "Well, they've played honorably, we'll give them some time to regroup ..."

That being said, I'm not even sure RAM asked Phoenx for a grace period, or what the official tribe reaction would be or was (if there actually was a request.) Me, I'm just a foot soldier ...

DeletedUser

Cy-press, its being handled with Karmax and tw staff, yes there was an account compromised. Proof has been shown. This situation is nothing comparable to what happened to phoenx account, our tribe was disbanded. The tribe may be disbanded but the members are back together in a tribe with the same determination we all share on tw, and that is to have fun playing a game. Anyone in ANY tribe who pulls shenanigans to anyones account or a tribes well being is definately not a respectable person. It might be wise for each player to look in their accounts logins and make sure the IP addresses are consistant and check them regularly. Any irregularity would warrant a change of password. And for your information, I did not launch on the compromised phoenx player when it was in its situation.

DeletedUser

Art - I'm not doubting it's being handled - but why not post screenshots and remove all doubt? Seems like a simple thing. Just saying.

And I wasn't comparing disbanding a tribe with wrecking an account, other than to point out that RAM isn't in the best position to ask for a grace period from Phoenx.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure wrecking an account isn't worse than disbanding a tribe. Yes, the tribe loses the forums and all that - but it can be reconstituted fairly easily if there is the will. Wrecking an account - that account is gone.

But either way - both actions are reprehensible. I hope the culprit is found and punished.

Mick876

I say trashing an frontline account is worse than disbandement of a tribe. Yeah you loose the stats, but they are just stats. Everyone logs in, re-joins and your back to business. But what RAM did to Dk is not fixable with a few invites, that account is basicly permanently destroyed, since bobbynaked demolished all churchs and the farms.

DeletedUser

I say trashing an frontline account is worse than disbandement of a tribe. Yeah you loose the stats, but they are just stats. Everyone logs in, re-joins and your back to business. But what RAM did to Dk is not fixable with a few invites, that account is basicly permanently destroyed, since bobbynaked demolished all churchs and the farms.

First of all, the dk incident affected one player, not an entire tribe. As I said, I didnt launch on the account period. Second, its getting kind of aggravating when you guys say RAM did this RAM did that when it was the action of one player. Id rather rebuild one account than have to rebuild and entire tribal forum and regroup all the members and reorganize. I'll agree each player in RAM represents the tribe but to hold a comparison from an account to an entire tribe being disbanded doesnt make sense to me. This is just a simple game, punch a few keys, send some imaginary troops to an imaginary village and read reports like a teacher grades papers. If you let the game get to your mind, the the game has defeated you..

DeletedUser

Art - I agree with most of what you say. But the reason people say "RAM this" and "RAM that" is because it's been more than one event, and more than one player. There are soooooo many players in RAM I like and respect - but there have also been those rogue players that RAM seems to attract.

You have to admit - RAM/TWC has had it's share of cheaters and nasty players, no? It's share - and probably many other tribe's share, too.

As you say, it's a game. As I've said numerous times before, I'm just not sure I like how some RAM players play it ...

MR.MR

First of all, the dk incident affected one player, not an entire tribe.

I have to disagree with you Art.

What about all of the people who have put countless hours in to sit dk? What about all kinds of support that was dumped into dk instead of being placed elsewhere? What about other frontline players in k75 such as wookieem, warfigher21, and myself; would we not have a larger frontline to defend, more enemy villages for close-range nukes, nobles, and support to come from, and increased attention due to there being one less frontline account to target?

Personally, (and this has nothing to do with it being RAM or Phoenx) regardless of whom it happens to, I would much rather have my tribe disbanded than have a frontline account be sabotaged and ripped apart. A disbanded tribe will lose nothing but some archived forums; if they are at the least bit a unified team (as any tribe should be), they will hop back up, reform, and hit the ground harder than ever before. A sabotaged frontline account can cause a lot greater damage unless the disbanded tribe is already on thin ice internally.

jakeeboy

I have to disagree with you Art.

What about all of the people who have put countless hours in to sit dk? What about all kinds of support that was dumped into DK instead of being placed elsewhere? What about other frontline players in k75 such as wookieem, warfigher21, and myself; would we not have a larger frontline to defend, more enemy villages for close-range nukes, nobles, and support to come from, and increased attention due to there being one less frontline account to target?

Personally, (and this has nothing to do with it being RAM or Phoenx) regardless of whom it happens to, I would much rather have my tribe disbanded than have a frontline account be sabotaged and ripped apart. A disbanded tribe will lose nothing but some archived forums; if they are at the least bit a unified team (as any tribe should be), they will hop back up, reform, and hit the ground harder than ever before. A sabotaged frontline account can cause a lot greater damage unless the disbanded tribe is already on thin ice internally.

Now I hope you aren't serious here.

You can look back on all worlds even this world and see what a disbandment can do. It happened to Tardis. And I don't think they ever fought with the same gusto or fierceness as before. A tribe getting disbanded is a far greater punch in the guts morale wise than a F/L account getting sabotaged. Pffft, doesn't even compete. DK was on the way out, whether you like it or not. It was supposed to be the final blow Op. It was just a premature end. Troops can be remade.

What about the countless hours that have been put into making this tribe! Probably tens of thousands. Asa, don't kid yourself, there is only one thing worse than a tribe being disbanded. Hitting the delete button.

(Actually Parm or dave hitting delete would be worse than anything else :D)

DeletedUser

Scott I was honestly wondering when you were going to debate my opinion. You remember the way jonboy and me used to bump heads with you and hunter in NADs? Our differences of opinion havent changed. As far as I know, no one has blamed any tribe for the RAM disbandment. And you wont see me blame anyone. No tribe deserves to be disbanded nor does any players account deserve to be compromised. The players in phoenx were rightly pissed when DKs account was accessed, just as much so as the playerS in RAM were pissed when the disband button was used on an accessed account.

crimsonking1999

clarifications
ozzyfudd- original owner gives account to player B, player B after playing with pheonx develops dislike for pheonx so gives account to player C (who had evil thoughts), Pheonx who realized they messed up, got the original owner to take it back (could of said steal b/c he no longer is the owner)

DK764- after going through 3-6 owners of the account pheonx gets a known narcissist http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=167451 who told them exactly what he was going to do before he was given the account, after seeing he is true to his word pheonx will probably get the original owner to take it back

Bonhuer- account was cracked, RAM got disbanded

i hope this helps

now with that please continue with your fallacious posts

DeletedUser

I find it cute that you guys try to squeeze every technical difference out that you can. In reality it's pretty simple - In all the above cases, harm and maliciousness was intended. Ram intended to screw us, and as parm so eloquently pointed out, we did our best to screw them back. Or was that pajuno and karma.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsonking1999

no bull the above two cases are you guys screwing yourselves ram were just the beneficiaries
did you approve bobby to get the account?
if so you are to blame, next time research who you guys are giving accounts to, especially a F/L account

it sucks
dk764 is an account i've been attacking for over two months
where in my egotistical head have made two sets of players quit(Sicky Dutch at the beginning, than lambezz and his group of W44 merrymen second) will be nothing but a tarnish of my effort

DeletedUser

I find it cute that you guys try to squeeze every technical difference out that you can. In reality it's pretty simple - In all the above cases, harm and maliciousness was intended. Ram intended to screw us, and as parm so eloquently pointed out, we did our best to screw them back. Or was that pajuno and karma.... :D

Also stop me if I am wrong here but this argument started because you thought it was ironic that Karma was asking for an NAP time after the disbanding.
Well didnt Karma specifically tell this bobby guy not to sabotage the dk account? Isnt this exactly the type of good sportsmanship that DECIDE and BH are showing (btw I would like to say that I have the utmost respect for these two tribes due to this) in giving RAM time to undo the mischeif someone caused?
Surely if RAM (and Karma as its leader) were as underhand as you are syaing then Karma would have jumped at the opportunity to sabotage a phoenix account like dk's rather than rejecting the offer.
Please correct me if any of my details are incorrect here.