RAM's Dissapearance Statement.

KarmaX

Let me get things straight here:

Yes, we intend to screw PHOENX. Why wouldn't we? Afterall we are rivals and enemies. But, we didn't do it by Bobby taking DK. We spent a hell amount of nukes continuously on DK. First we did the mass cat ops long time back, then we kept constant attacks and the DK ops was done 3-4 weeks b4 the account was handed to Bobby. I don't know the time line you guys offered DK to Bobby but b4 Bobby was in DK's account, the account was already nuked to dust in most of the places and even if the troops were home, we would've killed them. The sad thing is that we lost the ODA that we could've gained and also we are losing time bcoz of this. I think we were at disadvantage from this issue. DK was sure to be lost but you guys have delayed us by it being untouchable at this moment.

First of all, I hate spying or I hate to try and make someone do. And sabotaging is hated even more by me. It is a waste of my time and goes against my way of beating you guys. Even on regular games, I hate using cheat codes, coz it is not fun anymore after u do so. PHOENX, you can try ur best to try and shatter my image but my tribemates know me very well, regardless of all the drama, in the end of the day we are all together. Yes, we RAM are very aggressive and the drama is due to that, and I don't mind the aggression as long as we can pull it off and use it on the enemies. :p

DeletedUser79042

Any official news on the conspiracy theory ? I stress out the "Official".

Btw, I liked your cinematic at tribal profile.

KarmaX

Thanks,

I posted official letter in the W30 chat room. If you still don't believe it, I can send you a PM with a prtscn.

DeletedUser

no bull the above two cases are you guys screwing yourselves ram were just the beneficiaries
did you approve bobby to get the account?
if so you are to blame, next time research who you guys are giving accounts to, especially a F/L account

it sucks
dk764 is an account i've been attacking for over two months
where in my egotistical head have made two sets of players quit(Sicky Dutch at the beginning, than lambezz and his group of W44 merrymen second) will be nothing but a tarnish of my effort

^^^ This made me laugh

first of all there really wasnt three people on the account. It was just me.
Karim and Alex wanted an account in W30 but were so inactive it ended up just being me. Then i had Money issues. I had to give it up. Spending 2 hours at the internet cafe is not enough time to defend a frontline account. It's either i keep it and lose villages while offline or give it back to Phoenix and that is exactly what i did.

Thinking you made me quit from 400 incomings is a joke. This is late game you guys should be sending alot more then that

It's sad too Dk764 was such a great account

DeletedUser

lol, so much hate and BS in here...
Why does every thread get into a Phoenx vs. RAM thread? Why can't the discussions be about something other than Phoenx vs RAM past?

jeez...

KarmaX

The ops started after you left.. lol..! we had 1000s of attacks on u, when we found DK, not dodging nukes when we did random nuking. :p Why don't you come back, we'll give u lots of fun.

DeletedUser79042

I posted official letter in the W30 chat room. If you still don't believe it, I can send you a PM with a prtscn.

Still got nothing. You are not obliged to send it anyway, but if there was/is an official answer (response from the admins) you probably should (I would)...

The question I would like to see answered by the game Officials should be : "Was RAM's disbandment an act of a hijacked account or not?" Or something similar... If this is/will never be answered by the game admins AND NOT BY YOUR PHANTASIES, you all can keep saying and acting wild on this issue as you have done so far in the most amazing way.
My mail is working. Both ingame and in forum. In case you are having difficulties.

DeletedUser

@ crimsonking - I've never been hacked or cracked, so to me it's all the same. In both cases (DK or this), the intentions and outcome are garbage but in reality were due to someone letting another in. In both cases, someone left something important susceptible to harm, and harm was done. The IP not being traced to anyone here doesn't mean anything. I have access to 100s of IPs everyday.

So, whether it's as simple as being a susceptible online gamer, a stranger was let in (hacked) and found personal information by which harm could be done. On the other hand, if it was literally cracked and miraculously a computer found the password (btw, those searching algorithms aren't random most of the time...in other words, pick random passwords w/ characters and symbols. You'd be suprised how many pws are 1234 or abcd or NYyankees) then again, by being a duke in an important tribe, he was targeted, and was in one way or another weakly protected. Having said all that (which are completely possible), I don't believe in coincidences. Weakness is weakness. For whatever reason, a RAM duke was targeted and wasn't protected enough to keep evil-doers out. Shame on both sides...just like DK situation (which was my point).

And no, i didn't approve of it. In fact I was the only one that knew (besides raven and bobby) before it happened and I didn't approve. Nonetheless, I stand by my word - paj has yet to make any big mistakes and he's a hell of a guy. DK is peanuts.

Lastly, stickydutch quit before your attacks started. I know b/c I was sitting the account ;) But believe what you must.

@ ollie. You're wrong on many accounts actually.

Also stop me if I am wrong here but this argument started because you thought it was ironic that Karma was asking for an NAP time after the disbanding.

I never mentioned anything about the NAP suggestion...not sure where you found that. In fact, I was one of the first people to post in the "where's RAM gone" thread and this is what I said...

My condolences guys....

Anyone knows I wanted to see the end of RAM, but certainly not like this. I hope you can get it sorted.

Please do not put words in my mouth, especially when they are intended to make me look bad. I don't appreciate it.

Well didnt Karma specifically tell this bobby guy not to sabotage the dk account?

I assume you're basing this on that skype screen shot? I have screen shots too... ingames of karma being supported by dk account, just like he was in the ozzyfudd situation that he didn't approve of. I'll believe your skype screen shot if you believe my ingame screen shot, and then we'll have a problemd :D

Surely if RAM (and Karma as its leader) were as underhand as you are syaing then Karma would have jumped at the opportunity to sabotage a phoenix account like dk's rather than rejecting the offer

The above applies.

Please correct me if any of my details are incorrect here.

Done and done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My condolences to the average Ram member. Losing your forums is no laughing matter. A lot of history, memories, and players you will never see again are there... I kept my account on w6 just for those forums a long time after i did quit..... TW is a big deal to the most successful players here, and no serious player would wish that on anyone. [spoil]Except jerks like bobbynaked and SFC. i will never understand why you would do something like that to someone. You are essentially ruining their property... (imho) [/spoil]

I hope that no lasting effects of this move ruin what has indeed been a pretty damn good war in terms of overall nobling. Spyker, i also hope that you assume a much larger role in the day to day dealings of Ram leadership> My respect for a single ram player has returned, now that noobaxes no longer resides there. Let me warn you... this was how i started to like noobaxes in the first place... and look at where he is now. :icon_razz:

@ Ollie:
[spoil]
Also stop me if I am wrong here but this argument started because you thought it was ironic that Karma was asking for an NAP time after the disbanding.

Yes, we do find it ironic that Ram has asked anyone for a 3 day nap to figure things out. i have several reasons NOT to respect the said situation.

Well didnt Karma specifically tell this bobby guy not to sabotage the dk account?

Funny, the way i see it is karma could have said anything he wanted. Its what he did afterwards that counts in our book: Nobles were sent in full force, to cleared villages that bobbynaked informed ram members were cleared... The noblings have continued into the banning, as the nobles sent were permitted to go through.

the point for yuo to focus upon, ollie.. is that Ram is asking for considerations for their misjustice. However, no one was in ram saying: "Dont noble Dk, lets wait for them to sort it out" Bobbynaked's actions may not have been Ram approved, but they sure were Ram abused.

Isnt this exactly the type of good sportsmanship that DECIDE and BH are showing (btw I would like to say that I have the utmost respect for these two tribes due to this) in giving RAM time to undo the mischeif someone caused?

Hmmmm... this is the second time (that we know of) that Ram has secured a Phoenx account. This last time was my fault, and i accept full responsibility. Nonetheless, Ram's intentions have always been less than honorable..... How can you expect us to take you seriously? (i have continued to noble Killbow, as he seems to be the softest teddy bear ever)

There will be no leniency for any period of time, as Ram has continued to noble Asa/Archon villages despite requesting such an arrange. :icon_redface:

here is the mail, and Karma i am noting that it wasnt Shipley, Karma, berns, or wittman, (members of Ram that i would identify as leaders) that sent it to me......

Mail:
[spoil]

Lmawii on 14.11. at 04:59
Dear Pajuno of Phoenix,

I apologize for the late mailing. But, as you can see, things have become somewhat...Hectic, in the southeast.

There has obviously been a series of unfortunate events in the SE that has left the former tribe RAM in an age of complete disarray. As OP coordinator for the Decide Front, I was the senior-most member online during the disband and assumed command with the [ally]DRIFT[/ally] duke, [player]Mavfan[/player]. Until matters are more normalized, we have full dominion over [ally]CAT[/ally]/[ally]DRIFT[/ally] relations.

Hence, we respectfully request a temporary cessation to any and all hostility between the [ally]Phoenx[/ally] tribe, and [ally]CAT[/ally]/[ally]DRIFT[/ally] tribe(s) -- for a period of 3 days. And if necessary, extensions of that can be discussed at a later date.

Further diplomatic relations can also be undertaken as necessary. Though it should be noted, that I'm almost certain the tribe still wishes to war you. ;)

Thank you for your time,
-Spyke, [ally]CAT[/ally] Duke.
[/spoil]

Very eloquent, well written... but i could not honor it.

If you want to talk about honor, how about when Bronse (a baron only) stepped up and insisted that Phoenx back off of Mavfan because Varden had a real life situation to attend too? That wasnt publicized that much, but we came up on that one ourselves.. no one in ram asked us for it...

That move was repaid with nobles at a churchless Dk account..... Dont talk to anyone in w30 about honor!

Surely if RAM (and Karma as its leader) were as underhand as you are syaing then Karma would have jumped at the opportunity to sabotage a phoenix account like dk's rather than rejecting the offer.
Please correct me if any of my details are incorrect here.

I believe he rejected the offer in skype, but then went in game and sent nobles from the front line account he was sitting at the time... So then explain to me how Ram didnt approve of the actions again?[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see a small amount of RAM players have left and created escape, is this a part of RAM or a seperate tribe working away from RAM? I was just curious.

DeletedUser

Spyker, i also hope that you assume a much larger role in the day to day dealings of Ram leadership> My respect for a single ram player has returned, now that noobaxes no longer resides there. Let me warn you... this was how i started to like noobaxes in the first place... and look at where he is now. :icon_razz:

Your respect is deadly man :icon_wink:, Spyker too left the RAM.

DeletedUser65940

I see a small amount of RAM players have left and created escape, is this a part of RAM or a seperate tribe working away from RAM? I was just curious.

I left cause I spent an hour writing this long "speech" if you like of a players unacceptable actions. It was deleted.

This sent me the messages of:
a) The behavior this player displayed and how he treated others was acceptable
b) Theres no point wasting my time trying to better the tribe as clearly, someone/s didn't think my post was relavent

so i left.

Karmax showed me that action had been taken so I rejoined.

DeletedUser

I dont see anything fun in hacking/cracking accounts..
I find it immature and I do hope TW staff will make sure that the IP owner wont be able to play TW ever.
No matter how much we all can get angry at each other and then some.. We should still have the respect for others accounts + grow up!!
Just me saying welcome back to RAM

crimsonking1999

dk764 is an account i've been attacking for over two months
where in my egotistical head have made two sets of players quit(Sicky Dutch at the beginning, than lambezz and his group of W44 merrymen second) will be nothing but a tarnish of my effort

Thinking you made me quit from 400 incomings is a joke. This is late game you guys should be sending alot more then that

It's sad too Dk764 was such a great account

@ crimsonking - I've never been hacked or cracked, so to me it's all the same. In both cases (DK or this), the intentions and outcome are garbage but in reality were due to someone letting another in. In both cases, someone left something important susceptible to harm, and harm was done. The IP not being traced to anyone here doesn't mean anything. I have access to 100s of IPs everyday.

So, whether it's as simple as being a susceptible online gamer, a stranger was let in (hacked) and found personal information by which harm could be done. On the other hand, if it was literally cracked and miraculously a computer found the password (btw, those searching algorithms aren't random most of the time...in other words, pick random passwords w/ characters and symbols. You'd be suprised how many pws are 1234 or abcd or NYyankees) then again, by being a duke in an important tribe, he was targeted, and was in one way or another weakly protected. Having said all that (which are completely possible), I don't believe in coincidences. Weakness is weakness. For whatever reason, a RAM duke was targeted and wasn't protected enough to keep evil-doers out. Shame on both sides...just like DK situation (which was my point).

And no, i didn't approve of it. In fact I was the only one that knew (besides raven and bobby) before it happened and I didn't approve. Nonetheless, I stand by my word - paj has yet to make any big mistakes and he's a hell of a guy. DK is peanuts.

my apologies i meant that as a joke

Cabster

hehe a little late like always on this comments but..... the Celts Welcome you back to the map and we are happy that you were able to fix the problem. I will personally keep changing my password.

jakeeboy

hehe a little late like always on this comments but..... the Celts Welcome you back to the map and we are happy that you were able to fix the problem. I will personally keep changing my password.

I advise that no one other than you change your password XD

DeletedUser

hacking-cartoon.jpg